PDA

View Full Version : Trying to find music but can't remember the name

Fiery Diamond
2023-11-24, 12:31 AM
A few years ago there was this music I liked to listen to a lot when I went through a phase of listening to lots of music. However, I cannot remember the name of the composer(s) OR the names of any of the pieces. I'm pretty sure that if I could find just one of the pieces on youtube, I could then find more from there. I know this is a bit of a long shot, but there were a few pieces by that composer(s) that had youtube videos with just still images or semi-static images (still image with motion effects or an overlay of another visual layer that moves) featuring a technomage who used magic to control giant mech hands. That's pretty much my only clue at this point, but my google skills for using that information to locate it are failing me. Does anyone have any idea what I'm talking about (or possess better google skills than me and is willing to look)?

CarpeGuitarrem
2023-11-26, 02:21 PM
If you watched on a YouTube account, you can search your own watch history using likely keywords. That's probably your best bet.

Fiery Diamond
2023-11-29, 01:14 AM
I didn't, and I'm not on the same computer either, so...

BUT! I finally found it! The composer is Fractal Dreamers, if anyone is curious. Look up "Infinity Chasers" on YouTube to find one of their pieces that has the techno mage I was talking about as the video image.

Ah, I'm so glad I found it.