PDA

View Full Version : is this the right place to do collaborative homebrewing and throw ideas around.

snusnumrik
2023-11-24, 07:17 PM
Hi,

I wanted to participate in collaborative homebrewing. Basically tossing ideas around, discussing it with people, and in the end I will take the time to compile everything in a nice PDF.
For example, how would you do the reverse Underdark in the clouds.

Is this suboforum the right place for it? If not, can you redirect me to communities and places where such discussions are welcome?

Just to Browse
2023-11-24, 08:39 PM
This isn't inherently a bad place for collaborative brewing, but the specifics are going to determine who bites. Not all of us are interested in adventures vs classes vs worldbuilding etc.

On the topic of worldbuilding, the homebrew forum is split into two: This one, and the worldbuilding child forum. Any brew (collaborative or otherwise) that's related to making a world should be taken there, while more mechanical things like classes and feats go here. I suggest making a post about a reverse underdark (abovebright? not exactly a catchy name...) over there (https://forums.giantitp.com/forumdisplay.php?57-World-Building).

Buufreak
2023-11-25, 12:20 AM
abovebright?

Try Overbright or Overlight. Phonetically it seems to flow much better.

As to the OP, it is very common place for posters of the past to seek advice and work together on various things both here and where Browse has mentioned. Case in point, Tzardok has helped me with quite a few projects, be it brainstorming concepts or translating things into game terms.

snusnumrik
2023-11-25, 08:59 AM
Thanks. Yeha I changed the name to overbright and submitted in the subofrum you advised.

Which other worldbuilding communites you know that are still alive?