PDA

View Full Version : Rise of the Runelords (PF1) IC thread

paradox26
2023-11-28, 12:35 AM
OOC Thread: https://forums.giantitp.com/showthread.php?662362-Rise-of-the-Runelords-game-(PF1)-OOC

Recruitment Thread: https://forums.giantitp.com/showthread.php?661478-Rise-of-Runelords-(PF)-game-anybody-RECRUITING

Welcome to the game everyone. I will get a starting post up shortly. Feel free to introduce your characters.

paradox26
2023-11-28, 01:56 AM
The Swallowtail Festival begins promptly, as scheduled, on the Autumnal Equinox. The square before the church quickly becomes crowded as locals and travelers arrive, and several merchant tents featuring food, clothes, local crafts, and souvenirs are there to meet them.

The turnout for the opening speeches is quite respectable, and the four keynote speakers each deliver short but well-received welcomes to the festival. Mayor Deverin's friendly attitude and excitement prove contagious as she welcomes visitors to town and jokes about how even Larz Rovanky, the local tanner(and notorious workaholic) managed to tear himself away from the tannery to attend, much to everyone's amusement (except Larz's). Sheriff Belor Hemlock brings
the crowd down a bit with his dour mood, his reminder to be safe around the evening's bonfire, and his request for a moment of silence to remember those who lost their lives in the fire that claimed the town's previous church several years ago. The next speaker is scheduled to be local nobleman Lonjiku Kaijitsu, but a sudden illness has prevented him from attending the ceremony (this isn't something that surprises the locals, given Lonjiku's well-known dislike of frivolity and festivals). Sandpoint's own showman Cyrdak Drokkus is more than up to the challenge of bringing the crowd's mood back up with his rousing anecdotes. He delivers a not-completely-irreverent recap of the long process the town went through to finance and construct the new cathedral. He throws in a bit of self*
promotion at the end, as is his wont, inviting everyone to stop by the Sandpoint Theater the following evening to check out his new production of "The Harpy's Curse," revealing that the lead role ofAvisera the harpy queen will be played by none other than the famous Magnimarian diva Allishanda! Finally, Father Zantus steps up to give a short speech thanking everyone for coming before declaring the Swallowtail Festival underway.

Gyrfalcon
2023-11-28, 03:39 AM
On the back edges of the crowd, a small, hooded figure watches the opening speeches curiously, head tilting sometimes as they parse the flowery language of Cyrdak, and appreciating the blunt clarity of the Sheriff.

To those nearby, the figure is unremarkable - a halfling or gnome perhaps, bundled against the autumn chill in a green traveler's cloak, the hood pulled low and a scarf around the neck and lower face so that only green eyes can be seen glinting in the hood.

Once the speeches are complete, the little figure bounces a little as the crowd cheers the start of the festivals before losing itself in the swirl of the crowd, keeping a careful eye out to steer clear of the Sheriff as it makes its way towards the food vendors, hoping that some of them might be handing out samples for the festival.

samduke
2023-11-28, 09:14 AM
Now that the Swallowtail Festival was underway, George knew it was time to pick a spot to perform and earn a little coin. After finding a spot near the food vendors He began to play a merry festive tune to those that would listen.

razorfloss
2023-11-28, 09:35 AM
Near the front of the crowd a bronze skinned young man in bright red travel attire with a bright orange backpack,covered in blue body tattoos, an unkempt black beard that looks like a lions mane, of slightly above average height with some slight pudge on his figure cheers loudly before muttering happily to himself Showoff upon hearing Cyrdak Drokkus shameless self promotion But that's showbusiness for you. Wonder if he's hiring for a short gig while I'm in town to visit Shayliss and whatever poor sucker she managed to con into doing her bidding for the day .

I have bound Forash: Prince of Spirits for the day. It wasn't a good pact. I'm showing it's sign and I picked Sow Destruction as my Minor power for the day. I can cast spark at will and produce flame 6 times to day

BelGareth
2023-11-28, 10:38 AM
Oberk had been in town for a few days, and had been learning about the festival during that time, so he was sitting with a group of locals with drinks ready for the revelry, his deep booming laughter could be heard at every joke. He was a giant of a dwarf, easily the height of a man, and a belly that gave him "his balance for being so tall", as he would put it to anyone who remarked on his height. He wore his chainmail, even in the festival, for he was a warrior first and foremost, and "ya never know when a giant attack may occur", which he told everyone as well. Over it, he had his giant dwarven axe, and over that his hexagonal dwarfish-made shield hung on his back, making him look like some gestalt man-turtle-thing.

Oberk, Kin-Slayer (https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/?id=2853654)
M LN Dwarf Fighter
Level 1, Init 2, HP 16/16, Speed 20
AC 18, Touch 12, Flat-footed 16, CMD 16,
Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +0,
Abilities Str 16, Dex 14, Con 17, Int 10, Wis 10, Cha 8
Condition's None
Special
-Defensive training: +4 dodge vs Giants
-Stability: +4 racial bonus CMD vs Bull rush/trip
-Rock Stepper: ignore difficult terrain created by rubble/broken ground/steep stairs on a 5-foot step
-Giant Hunter: +1 bonus on attack rolls against humanoids with the giant subtype.
-Giant Slayer: +1 trait bonus on Bluff, Perception, and Sense Motive checks and +1 trait bonus on attack rolls and damage rolls against creatures of the giant subtype

ngilop
2023-11-28, 06:21 PM
Drakaina arrived in town 2 days ago. Nobody really took notice until he met with Mayor Deverin. Rumors got started but were quickly dismissed as it turned out the newcomer was just a relative of some sort. Drakaina has managed to somehow be on good terms with just about everybody he has met so far. A friendly smile and a reassuring presence puts most at ease around him, his looks don't hurt.

Having no idea the swallowtail festival was even a thing, Drakaina cannot help but smile a big smile. Fate must be smiling on him to arrive at a perfect time. A randomly fully armed dwarf nearby mutters something about always being prepare to which Drakaina replies A rational person can find peace by cultivating indifference to things outside of their control. But, then again...opportunity does not waste time for those unprepared..

BelGareth
2023-11-28, 06:55 PM
Oberk stops and leans back to regard the new speaker, "Oh Aye, but do you think I look rational?" he yells, as he looks to the rest of the table where he then erupts in laughter. He stops as if he forgot something, and looks around, seeking a chair, "do you have a thirst my friend?" he says offering the chair "I am Oberk, Kin-Slayer, this lot is...well, they can introduce themselves! this is prime viewing spot, so they tell me, sit and enjoy!"

M LN Dwarf Fighter
Condition's None
Special
-Rock Stepper: ignore difficult terrain created by rubble/broken ground/steep stairs on a 5-foot step
-Giant Hunter: +1 bonus on attack rolls against humanoids with the giant subtype.
-Giant Slayer: +1 trait bonus on Bluff, Perception, and Sense Motive checks and +1 trait bonus on attack rolls and damage rolls against creatures of the giant subtype

DarkOne-Rob
2023-11-28, 09:00 PM
The thin, dark-haired halfling watches the festivities with a calm smile on his face as he sits in the shade of a nearby alley. He makes no effort to hide, but is so quiet, still, and nondescript that it's likely very few of the revelers have spent more than a moment thinking about him. "It's nice - fun," he says to himself as he makes mental note of the townsfolk (especially the various speakers) and interesting travelers from out of town.

Raam has spent most of the last several evenings quietly walking the streets, getting familiar with Sandpoint's streets and alleys. He introduced himself to the town watch immediately upon his arrival, quietly explaining that he was traveling and meant no trouble. So far they seemed accepting of that, and he made it a point to be visible, if you looked for him.

"Funny - wonder what that one is hiding," Raam says as he notes the small, hooded figure in the back of the crowd. "We've got the big loud one, the musician, a tattooed man...odd crowd..." With a shrug the halfling begins to walk, deceptively quickly, weaving between people and making his way towards the table with the dwarf as he kept his head swiveling around to keep the other interesting characters in view.

Frosty
2023-11-28, 10:20 PM
WugWug the goblin has just got into Sandpoint. He has heard that there are these things called "libraries" in some towns, and he is fascinated by the idea of all the words that he can plunder over and over. "I can has words...steal words from books...and no one is the wiser! The words don't disappear, so no one knows WugWug theft! Words make me stronger...yes...need MORE books." he mutters to himself quietly as he watches the festivities. He plans to look for someone who seems to have many books, and then ask that person about libraries. For now though, he is on his best behavior as there is always a watchful guard around, and the guards seem not to trust him for some reason.

*gurgle gurgle* It appears that WugWug is also hungry. He knows that longshanks like specific shinies like copper, silver, and gold. "Longshanks want...munny. Yes yes. Munny. Exchange for...food!" He walks towards the food vendors, and notices a wonderful tune being played by a human man. It is quite enjoyable, and the goblin bobs and his head up and down to the beat of the song.

"2 iguanas onna stick! Uhh...please?" says WugWug to the food vendor.

Gyrfalcon
2023-11-29, 02:45 AM
The cloaked figure finds its way to the food vendors, standing near the young man who’s lively tune swirls over the crowd, adding to the festive atmosphere. ”Your music is good-pleasant, minstral.” they say, the tone feminine and with a gnomish accent to their Common, though their manner of speaking is still a bit strange.

After listening for a few more minutes, she moves on, noting the strange halfling that had haunted the town these last few days. He hid in plain sight, that one did. Present but not intrusive. The two had played a game of hide-and-catch these last few days, catching glimpses of each other as they moved about town, but never managing to get close enough to touch. She was glad that her sleeping spot had remained unfound (a cozy spot under the stables where hay stolen from the loft above made a pleasant nest, and rats were plentiful enough), and their game had been diverting.

Drifting towards the smells of good food cooking, she found herself by happenstance next to an oddity – a goblin of all things, walking around in the open! How bold, how interesting. There was a guard nearby, of course, but his attention was diverted by the festival, and only half an eye was kept on the goblin. On hearing his order, the gnome(?) felt compelled to speak. ”The tall ones do not enjoy crunchy-scaly things like iguana. Order chicken, taste-texture are similar.” she advises, eyeing the chicken skewers herself.

razorfloss
2023-11-29, 05:26 AM
Sorin leaves the crowd with a smile on his face humming a tune to while before pausing upon seeing a lone goblin in a red cloak. What in Desnas name is a goblin doing here The smile leaves his face as he prepares to intervene if necessary to stop said goblin from causing any harm.

DarkOne-Rob
2023-11-29, 12:56 PM
Raam stops to watch the goblin...wizard(?)...in the stereotypical pointed hat approach a food vendor. "Didn't expect to see a goblin here...but he seems to be behaving, so that's good," he mutters, a bit quietly. As the small cloaked figure speaks to the goblin, advising the big-eared spellcaster to try the chicken Raam smirks a bit. He shakes his head and looks around again, noting one of the louder humans approaching. With a deep breath the halfling steps to the side and a bit more out of the way before watching if things are about to get ugly or not.

Frosty
2023-11-29, 03:09 PM
The goblin in the pointy hat and robe notices a figure similarly sized to him. That gnomish accent...sounded a little bit off. WugWug represses the ingrained thoughts that gnomes taste good, and replies in gnomish, "They no have iguana? They savages! Well, me try chicken then."

To the food vendor, WugWug says (in half-broken common), "Eh...if no iguana, then...two chicken skewer! Yes yes. WugWug try longshank food!"

WugWug does not yet notice the other longshanks that are hovering nearby, as he is preoccupied with filling his stomach. They are not bothering him, after all.

ngilop
2023-11-29, 05:36 PM
Drakaina nods in greeting to Oberk "well met, I am Drakaina.. and you look less rational than you look like a turtle." The table erupts in laughter again as the man's joke lands solidly. He smiles in thanks at the offered chair "I am a bit thirsty now that you mention it." He begins to sit down when somebody mentions a goblin his eye go wide at the sight of the little guy, not because of the whole being a goblin thing.. but more the absolute comical look of the wizard with the big robe and massive pointy hat, straight out of a child's imagination. Something about that strikes Drakaina as deeply humorous and for the next few moments he start laughing from his belly, with tears coming to his eyes.

Drakaina stands up after his laughing spell, and goes over to the Goblin "Name is Drakaina, pleasure to meet you." He extends a hand out in greeting. He looks to the vendor and says " Ya know, if you do have any lizard tail.. i'd try one too. If it is similar to chicken... can't be all bad, right?"

DarkOne-Rob
2023-11-29, 07:42 PM
Raam's right eyebrow raises as the goblin calls the locals savages, the irony not lost on the little man. When the soldier approaches the loud dwarf, Raam looks over there briefly before returning his attention to the goblin and company. The loud laughter doesn't distract the halfling, but he goes completely still when the newcomer approaches the pair of small people at the food vendor. Raam watches carefully for signs of combat, his body wound tight to spring, just in case.

Gyrfalcon
2023-11-30, 03:22 AM
The cloaked gnome(?) replies back in gnomish, her accent far more polished - perhaps a result of an academic education. [Gnomish]"Yes-yes, the 'longshanks' lack the refined-cultured palate to enjoy the crunchy texture of a fresh-hot roasted iguana."

Becoming aware of the growing interest in the goblin, she slowly begins drifting to the side to minimize attention as two of the humans begin confronting the goblin directly, one hostile and one friendly - even to the point of being willing to try an iguana!

Frosty
2023-11-30, 10:28 AM
[Gnomish]"Mebbe WugWug teach these longshanks something about propah food someday."

Drakaina nods in greeting to Oberk "well met, I am Drakaina.. and you look less rational than you look like a turtle." The table erupts in laughter again as the man's joke lands solidly. He smiles in thanks at the offered chair "I am a bit thirsty now that you mention it." He begins to sit down when somebody mentions a goblin his eye go wide at the sight of the little guy, not because of the whole being a goblin thing.. but more the absolute comical look of the wizard with the big robe and massive pointy hat, straight out of a child's imagination. Something about that strikes Drakaina as deeply humorous and for the next few moments he start laughing from his belly, with tears coming to his eyes.

Drakaina stands up after his laughing spell, and goes over to the Goblin "Name is Drakaina, pleasure to meet you." He extends a hand out in greeting. He looks to the vendor and says " Ya know, if you do have any lizard tail.. i'd try one too. If it is similar to chicken... can't be all bad, right?"
As the charismatic (but ugly, at least from WugWug's point of view) man approaches WugWug, the goblin stashes a book into his pack on instinct, as if protecting a prized possession. "What you want, longshanks?" he asks with some suspicion.

As Drakaina offers a friendly hand and appears to be willing to try lizard, WugWug relaxes a little bit. Just a bit. As short as he is compared to Drakaina, the goblin offers his walking stick to be shaked. "Me WugWug. Me here buy food. Me has...munny. See?" The goblin produces a silver.

BelGareth
2023-11-30, 11:46 AM
Oberk lets out a hoot and a howl at Drakaina joke, with a giant grin on his large face, he watched as the newcomer abruptly left after joining them, and was about to ignore him, but then the mention of food rose the hunger in his belly to a sudden and clear unbearable ache; he was hungry.

Standing up, he joined Drakaina at the food stall where a Goblin was trying to buy some iguana or chicken, knowing goblins it was probably both somehow? He wasn't a huge fan of goblins....and well, he had a hard time not regarding the little tike with a raised eyebrow and a stern look, he had seen too many of it's kind murder, plunder and pillage, they may look like little children, and act like them sometimes, but they were just as deadly as the blade on his back.

"What do we ave here!" he bellowed "I'll have some chicken as well, Iguana isn't great this time of year, I hear all the ones they catch by the harbor are stringy and sick anyways!"

M LN Dwarf Fighter
Condition's None
Special

DarkOne-Rob
2023-11-30, 05:37 PM
Raam groans silently as he sees more people gather around the goblin, especially the large dwarf. When it appears that they are all going to get along he sighs in relief, but doesn't stop watching. If he was hungry, it's been completely forgotten in the tense moment as everyone seems to stare each other down.

razorfloss
2023-11-30, 08:15 PM
Seeing as the goblin has coin to afford his meal and the older dwarf hasn't drawn weapons yet and even started laughing Sorin breathes a sigh of relief lowering his guard but not drooping it entirely. Well the goblin seems okay but ill be watching them

paradox26
2023-12-03, 02:33 AM
A sharp retort, like the crack of distant thunder, slices through the excited crowd as the sun's setting rays paint the western sky. A stray dog that has crawled under a nearby wagon to sleep starts awake, and the buzz of two dozen conversations quickly hushes as all heads turn toward the central podium, where a beaming Father Zantus has taken the stage. He clears his throat, takes a breath to speak, and suddenly a woman's scream slices through the air. A few moments later, another scream rises, then another. Beyond them, a sudden surge of strange new voices rises high-pitched, tittering shrieks that sound not quite human. The crowd parts and something low to the ground races by, giggling with disturbing glee as the stray dog gives a pained yelp and then collapses with a gurgle, its throat cut open from ear to ear. As blood pools around its head, the raucous sound of a strange song begins, chanted from shrill, scratchy voices.

Wugwug instantly recognises the song as being in the goblin voice, though sung in Common tongue to frighten the villagers. A goblin war song, in fact. It goes:

Goblins chew and goblins bite,
Goblins cut and goblins fight.
Stab the dog and cut the horse,
Goblins eat and take by force.

Goblins race and goblins jump,
Goblins slash and goblins bump.
Burn the skin and mash the head,
Goblins here and you be dead!

Chase the baby, catch the pup,
Bonk the head to shut it up.
Bones be cracked and flesh be stewed,
We be goblins, you be food!

It appears the goblin singers are warchanters, who act as bards for the goblins in the tribe.

Three goblins leap out at the group, though they are startled to see a goblin they don't recognise among the party's number. Not knowing Wugwug, the goblins attack them as well. There are about thirty goblins invading the town from three different directions, but the three attacking you, which include the one who cut the dog's throat, are the main threat right now.

Can I please get everyone's Initiative rolls here. Combat has commenced. And now we are going to find out how difficult it is to keep a goblin PC alive in the middle of a goblin attack.

Frosty
2023-12-03, 03:29 AM
WugWug Initiative: [roll0]

Should we roll init here or in OOC thread?

samduke
2023-12-03, 08:50 AM
George (https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/?id=2854258)

Initiative: [roll0]

Actions: standard action: Change tune (Thunderstruck) Inspire Courage: An affected ally receives a +1 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects and a +1 competence bonus on attack and weapon damage rolls
Perfom String [roll1] <22 total> +2 circumstance bonus on Perform checks involving its use. lasts 9 rounds

Move action: move 30ft towards the nearest enemy goblin, draw sword

Gyrfalcon
2023-12-03, 10:06 AM
The ‘gnome’ draws two kukris as the goblins storm the square, the arms emerging holding the weapons covered in black scales that glitter in the light. She flips the blades facing down and falls into an aggressive stance, side-eying Wugwug before advancing on the nearest hostile goblin.

Swift - Adopt Outer Sphere stance
Move - 30’ towards nearest (hostile) goblin
Standard - if in range, Swift Claws strike.

[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll=Damage MH]1d3+4+1d6
1d3+2+1d6

*edit* - not going to bother correcting the damage rolls as those are guaranteed misses

Zeratuu
LE Kobold Stalker 1
AC: 16 HP: 9/9
Stance: Outer Sphere (-2AC, +1d6 damage on strike)
Current Effects: Inspire Competence (+1 AR/DR)

razorfloss
2023-12-03, 12:28 PM
Sorins (https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/?id=2853281)Initiative- [roll0]
Eagle Initiative for next turn-[roll1]

Infernal-For F***s sake I can't be in town for 5 minutes before everything goes to S**T. By lissala why me All I wanted was a nice peaceful time as I revisit some old friends. He holds out his hand as a strange demonic looking spell circle starts to form behind nearest the hostile goblin. Infernal-By my pact I command thee to show and aid me Now!! As he finishes his statement his black unkempt mane like beard seems to ruffle like a breeze is flowing though it for a second before a red eagle appears that seems off somehow appears. Its claws and beak are simultaneous too big and too small, its wings seem too big for its body, and it seems to radiate malice and hate. It smells of brimstone and sulfur and it lets out a screech that sounds slightly outer worldly and off. As he does this he glares at Wug-Wug as if daring him to do anything

spend a full round action to use summon fiend(Summon Nature's Ally 1) to summon a fiendish (https://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/templates/fiendish/)Eagle (https://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/animals/birds/eagle/) behind the nearest hostile goblin

razorfloss
2023-12-03, 12:30 PM
lets try this agaian
Sorins Initiative- [roll0]
Eagle Initiative for next turn-[roll1]

ngilop
2023-12-03, 02:59 PM
Drakaina now feels the fool as unlike the dwarf, he has no weapons on him.. He quickly spots a knife at the food vendor's table and grabs it "I'll give it back after I'm done" He advances towards the goblin raiders and when he get to the closest one, does a flurry of short jabs downward.

Initiative: [roll0]
Attack: [roll1]
Damage: [roll2]

BelGareth
2023-12-03, 05:29 PM
Oberk narrows his eyes, he's heard songs like that before, he drew his shield and axe.

[roll0]

M LN Dwarf Fighter
Condition's None
Special

DarkOne-Rob
2023-12-03, 05:41 PM
Raam Fargis (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2854545)
Male Lawful Good Halfling Unchained Ninja (Scout), VMC Monk, Level 1, Init 10, HP 11/11, Speed 30 ft.
AC 17, Touch 15, Flat-footed 13, CMD 13, Fort 2, Ref 6, Will 1, CMB -1, Base Attack Bonus 0
Short Sword +6 (1d4+1, 19-20/x2)
Nunchaku +6 (1d4+1, 20/x2)
Kama +6 (1d4+1, 20/x2)
Shortbow +6 (1d4+1, 20/x3)
Leather Armor (+2 Armor, +4 Dex, +1 Size)
Abilities Str 10, Dex 18, Con 14, Int 10, Wis 10, Cha 15
Condition Inspire Courage (+1 vs Fear, all other bonuses included above)
Raam pulls out his shortbow and notches an arrow, taking aim and firing at one of the attacking goblins.

Initiative (rolled in OoC): 15.

Raam will draw his shortbow, take aim, and let fire at a goblin attacker, hoping that he will act before the goblin to get a sneak attack.
Shortbow: [roll0] to hit, [roll1] (20/x3), [roll2] piercing damage, [roll3] critical strike damage. Sneak attack damage, if applicable: [roll4].

Frosty
2023-12-04, 02:28 AM
(Initiative roll: 18)

The goblin is just as surprised as everyone else that there is a sudden attack! He shouts in anger back at the other goblins [in Common], "YOU SCREW EVERYTHING UP. NOW HOW WUGWUG FIND LIBRARY?"

With that, WugWug intones a simple cantrip towards the closest goblin, trying to Daze that goblin.

(Daze will save DC13 to the closest goblin)

paradox26
2023-12-10, 11:25 PM
Everyone is quick to react, beating the dull goblins to the punch. But the party is shaken enough that Raam is the only one to actually hit with an attack, killing one of the goblins. The other two enemy goblins start to move towards Raam, as the greatest threat. One of the goblins stops, dazed from the spell, and the other, while attacking well, is easily deflected.

Goblin Will save versus Daze: [roll0]
Goblin attack on Raam: [roll1]
Damage if it hits: [roll2]

ngilop
2023-12-11, 01:07 AM
Drakaina grumbles at how wildly off the mark his attacks were, he narrows as eyes and steps forward into the goblin doing a more focused slash at the creature's side.

Attack: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]

samduke
2023-12-11, 09:15 AM
George

Status Effect: Inspire Courage: An affected ally receives a +1 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects and a +1 competence bonus on attack and weapon damage rolls (8 rounds)

If he is not adjacent ,move up to 30ft towards closest goblin.

if he is close enough he will then attack the goblin

Attack Longsword : [roll0] - (* good grief * )
confirm crit Longsword : [roll1] 19-20x2

Edited

Gyrfalcon
2023-12-11, 05:05 PM
Seeing one of the goblins become lost in a magical daze, Zeratuu darts towards it to capitalize on its inattention, her hood falling back with her movements to reveal a remarkably draconic-looking head, even for a kobold. Her jaws are built up larger then most kobolds, and full of gleaming white teeth which she promptly tries to bury in the goblin's neck as her kukri's dart for weak points.

Going to lay out two scenarios, hopefully this falls into one or the other.

Zeratuu goes for the dazed goblin.

Scenario 1 - 5' step and full attack

If the goblin is close enough to reach with a 5' step, Zeratuu does so and launches a full attack.

+ 1 (Bardic Inspiration) + 2 (if flanking with someone else) = 24 (26) + Crit Confirmation 20 (22)
[roll1] + 1 (Bardic Inspiration) + 2 (if flanking with someone else) = 8 (10)
[roll2] + 1 (Bardic Inspiration) + 2 (if flanking with someone else) = 4 (6)

[roll3] + [roll4] + [roll5] + 1 (Bardic Inspiration) = 12 (17) + Crit Damage 8 (10)
[roll6] + [roll7] + [roll8] + 1 (Bardic Inspiration) = 7 (10)
[roll9] + [roll]Sneak Attack]1d6 + 1 (Bardic Inspiration) = Miss

Scenario 2 - move to goblin and attack

Move - Move to dazed goblin
Swift - Riven Hourglass - Minute Hand (https://www.d20pfsrd.com/alternative-rule-systems/path-of-war/disciplines-and-maneuvers/Riven-Hourglass-maneuvers/#TOC-Minute-Hand)
Standard - Scarlet Throne - Red Zephyr's Strike (https://www.d20pfsrd.com/alternative-rule-systems/path-of-war/disciplines-and-maneuvers/Scarlet-Throne-maneuvers/#red_zephyr8217s_strike)
Bonus Move (if successful) - back towards the other goblin (10', no AoO)

[roll10] + 1 (Bardic Inspiration) + 2 (if flanking) = 11 (13)
[roll11] + 1 (Bardic Inspiration) + 2 (if flanking) = 18 (20)

[roll12] + [roll=Outer Sphere Stance] + [roll13] + 1 (Bardic Inspiration) = 14 (20)
[roll14] + [roll=Outer Sphere Stance] + [roll15] + 1 (Bardic Inspiration) = 9 (13)

Zeratuu
LE Kobold Stalker 1

Gyrfalcon
2023-12-11, 05:16 PM
Scenario 1 - MH Crit Confirmation[roll0]+ 1 (Bardic Inspiration) + 2 (if flanking) = 20 (22)
Scenario 1 - MH Crit Damage[roll1] + [roll2] + [roll3] + 1 (Bardic Inspiration) = 8 (10)

Scenario 2 - Minute Hand Outer Sphere[roll4]
Scenario 2 - Red Zephyr's Strike Outer Sphere[roll5]

DarkOne-Rob
2023-12-11, 05:53 PM
Male Lawful Good Halfling Unchained Ninja (Scout), VMC Monk, Level 1, Init 10, HP 11/11, Speed 30 ft.
AC 17, Touch 15, Flat-footed 13, CMD 13, Fort 2, Ref 6, Will 1, CMB -1, Base Attack Bonus 0
Kama +6 (1d4+1, 20/x2)
Quickly dropping his bow, Raam draws a short sword and moves to try and flank one of the attacking goblins, striking silently as he concentrates on the enemy.

Raam drops his shortbow, draws his short sword, uses a 5-ft step to try and flank, and then attacks a goblin attacker: Short sword: [roll0] to hit, [roll1] (19-20/x2), [roll2] piercing damage, [roll3] critical strike damage. Sneak attack damage, if applicable: [roll4] (Natural 1 - automatic miss).

razorfloss
2023-12-11, 06:15 PM
Still glaring at Wug-wug but noticing that he seems just as annoyed and alarmed as everyone else Sorin takes a deep breath the air gathered inside bulging his checks unnaturally. While holding his breathe he glances about taking a moment to make sure that the goblin he is targeting is not the same one his demonic eagle is behind before unleashing a deafening lions roar. His demonic eagle on the hand attacks the poor goblin its behind by attempting to claw out its eyes with its talons and attempting to bite at its face. After attacking it screeches and disappears in flash of demonic flame.

Lions roar 20 ft line [roll0] sonic damage
make a dc 14 fort save or become defended for [roll1] rounds save to half damage and negate deaf.

1st talon [roll2] [roll3]
2nd talon [roll4] [roll5]
Bite [roll6] [roll7]

Assuming this kills the goblin, the eagle will pluck out its eye and eat with a happy screech it before disappearing

BelGareth
2023-12-11, 06:34 PM
Oberk growls, he wasn't used to protectin' a dang Gobbo from another one, but there was a first for everything.

Try to cleave the two goblins:
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]

M LN Dwarf Fighter
Condition's None
Special

paradox26
2023-12-12, 01:27 AM
The last two goblins fall down dead under the onslaught. But then you see four caster goblins chanting to the southern part of the town square. Seeing their companions falling, they intensify their chanting to try to get the other goblins in the area to come to their aid, while benefiting from their bardic powers.

OOC: Link to map. The northern goblins are all dead now, and you are standing around them.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hpHtl3z6JYAXbY89BeI3I4-nj7i0kdk9ZvvA9NbmReU/edit?usp=sharing

Gyrfalcon
2023-12-12, 02:59 AM
Zeratuu huffs for breath as the initial fighting dies down, though the goblin 'singers' (to use the term very loosely) are obviously trying to organize their kin. "If we rip-tear their throats out, other goblins fight less good-well?" she asks dubiously, keeping a wary eye on the others now that she is revealed as another 'monster'. So far the threat of the goblin attack seems to be keeping everyone focused, at least.

Frosty
2023-12-12, 07:33 AM
WugWug doesn't seem fazed at all about seeing a kobold. "Goblins need leaders. No leader, no focus. Let's rip-tear!"

The goblin runs forward and uses his magic to try to daze one Goblin Singer #1. (DC13 will save or be Dazed)

Gyrfalcon
2023-12-12, 07:56 AM
Seeing WugWug run forward to disrupt the goblin singers, the kobold likewise starts forward, using the momentary respite to center herself.

Zeratuu recovers expended maneuvers and moves 30' closer to the Bards in the process.

Temporary Effect: +4 Insight bonus to AC until next round; Next attack applies sneak attack damage

Zeratuu
LE Kobold Stalker 1
AC: 20 HP: 9/9

samduke
2023-12-13, 05:57 PM
following WugWug towards Goblin Singer #1 ; move 30 to 60ft if needed to get to the singer

Status Effect: Inspire Courage: An affected ally receives a +1 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects and a +1 competence bonus on attack and weapon damage rolls (7 rounds)

razorfloss
2023-12-13, 08:07 PM
Sorin sighs upon hearing even more goblins This is some bull**** Goblins aren't even supposed to attack towns like this they're f**king cowards. What has got them all riled up? he sighs again This f**king town before concentrating a moment before orange flames appear in his right hand So be it let's see how much goblins like fire before running towards the goblins.

Action-Cast produce flame(can cast 5 more times) will last one minute.
Move action- move 30 ft towards the goblins

DarkOne-Rob
2023-12-13, 08:21 PM
Kama +6 (1d4+1, 20/x2)
Raam leans down to recover his dropped shortbow before directing his attention south to the warchanters. With a resolute nod he starts running in their direction, the sudden speed likely surprising anyone expecting a slow halfling!

Move action to recover the shortbow, then another move as far south as possible for next round.

The goal is either a clear shot with his bow next round, or getting to melee range next round. Either are fine, based on specific spots on the map.

ngilop
2023-12-13, 08:41 PM
Drakaina charges into the group of remaining goblins and gies a mighty and wide swing hoping to connect with a powerful slash.

AC is 14 with the -2 from charge factored in.
attack: Power attack and inspire included which cancel each other out and the +2 for charge.[roll0]
Damage: power attack included. [roll1]

paradox26
2023-12-16, 06:07 AM
Drakaina gets close to the goblin warchanters, but misses with the powerful strike.

EVeryone else has gotten a lot closer, but the goblins are still unharmed. They continue their song, since they are not carrying ranged weapons that they could conceivably use in self defence, and as singing is their only ability. It does seem to be assisting the other goblins, as the sound of fighting throughout the town is gaining in intensity. They are still the only goblins in the town square, though.

Okay, start of another round. EVeryone can act again.

Gyrfalcon
2023-12-16, 09:52 AM
Zeratuu closes on the goblins, slightly impressed by their dedication to their tribe to keep singing with enemies closing on them, instead of running or fighting.

She's still happy to kill them all the same.

Move: Move 30' to the closest warchanter
Swift - Riven Hourglass - Minute Hand (https://www.d20pfsrd.com/alternative-rule-systems/path-of-war/disciplines-and-maneuvers/Riven-Hourglass-maneuvers/#TOC-Minute-Hand)
Standard - Scarlet Throne - Red Zephyr's Strike (https://www.d20pfsrd.com/alternative-rule-systems/path-of-war/disciplines-and-maneuvers/Scarlet-Throne-maneuvers/#red_zephyr8217s_strike)
Bonus Move (if successful) - move to flank the other goblins (10', no AoO)

[roll0] (+2 if flanking) = 21 (23)
[roll1] (+2 if flanking) = 11 (13)

[roll2] + [roll3] + [roll4]= 16
[roll5] + [roll6] + [roll7] = 16

Zeratuu
LE Kobold Stalker 1

samduke
2023-12-16, 09:57 AM
Round 4
moving 30ft towards Goblin Singer #1 ; if able then attack

Attack Longsword: [roll0]
confirm crit" [roll1] 19-20x2

Status Effect: Inspire Courage: An affected ally receives a +1 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects and a +1 competence bonus on attack and weapon damage rolls (6 rounds)

DarkOne-Rob
2023-12-16, 01:41 PM
Kama +6 (1d4+1, 20/x2)
Raam moves around to line up a clear shot and fires his shortbow at one of the goblins, preferring one out of melee with the other festival-goers if possible.

Move action to go as much as 30 ft to the side to get a clear shot (if possible). If he cannot move far enough he will still fire, in spite of cover.

Standard action to attack: Shortbow: [roll0] to hit, [roll1] (20/x3), [roll2] piercing damage, [roll3] critical strike damage.

razorfloss
2023-12-16, 03:11 PM
Sorin winds up his right arm getting ready to throw the flame in his hand and throws it at the closet goblin and yells out in Infernal-BURN!!!!!.

Action- throw Produce flame at goblin [roll0]
Damage- [roll1]
Summon fiend cooldown- 3 more turns.

ngilop
2023-12-16, 11:30 PM
Drakaina gives up on trying to be smart about this and instead with a guttural yell starts swinging the knife like a mad man. Here is hoping he strikes true.

Attack: power attack and inspire cancel each other out [roll0]

paradox26
2023-12-18, 03:06 AM
Zeratuu manages to kill one of the goblins, and another falls immediately to Drakaina's blade, but the goblins are small, fast, and well armoured, so they manage to avoid the worst of the party's attacks.

The two remaining goblins immediately change their songs, casting what sounds like the same spell as each other, targeting Zeratuu and Drakaina, as the killers of their brethren.

Zeratuu and Drakaina, can I please get a DC 12 Will save check from both of you.

ngilop
2023-12-18, 04:00 AM
Drakaina steels himself for whatever arcane mystery the goblins are attempting to use.

[roll0]

Frosty
2023-12-18, 07:20 AM
The goblin arcanist sees the line of 2 remaining enemy goblins, and moves in front of them to catch both of them in his cone of fire if possible. "BURN BURN BURN!"

(move 20ft south, try to hit as many of the enemies as possible with burning hands. [roll0] DC14 Reflex for half)

Gyrfalcon
2023-12-18, 08:03 AM
[spoiler=OOC]
[roll0]

DarkOne-Rob
2023-12-18, 09:27 AM
Kama +6 (1d4+1, 20/x2)
With sudden, deliberate movement Raam moves to attack the nearest goblin, moving to flank and attack the distracted cretin with his short sword!

I'm assuming that Raam is now close enough to enter melee and move to flank the remaining goblin chanters. If that is a bad assumption, he'd move closer and take another shot with his shortbow first. (In order of priorities - move to flank and melee attack, or if that is not possible continue to creep closer until that becomes an option.)

Move action to get to a position to flank a goblin chanter, preferably without incurring an AoO. As he moves he will drop his shortbow (again) and draw his short sword.

Standard action to attack (assumes flanking): [roll0] to hit, [roll1] (19-20/x2), [roll2] piercing damage, [roll3] critical strike damage, [roll4] sneak attack damage.

razorfloss
2023-12-18, 06:54 PM
Realizing his mini fireball missed Sorin curses Infernal-F**k before taking a deep breath the air gathered bulging his checks unnaturally before letting it all out in a massive roar.

Action-Lions roar(20ft line) [roll0] sonic damage dc 14 fort save or become defended for [roll1] rounds save to half damage and negate deaf.
Summon fiend cooldown- 2 more turns.

samduke
2023-12-19, 07:22 AM
Round 5
moving 30ft towards the nearest Goblin Singer; if able then attack

Attack Longsword:[roll0]
confirm crit" [roll1] 19-20x2

Status Effect: Inspire Courage: An affected ally receives a +1 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects and a +1 competence bonus on attack and weapon damage rolls (5 rounds)

paradox26
2023-12-21, 01:43 AM
Drakaina falls to the floor, howling with laughter, making the others think he has lost his mind. You can only assume that the ineptness of the battle has struck his funny bone. The rest of the party moves in and slaughters the remaining goblins with a series of savage attacks.

By the sounds of things, the battle has moved on. Suddenly you hear the sound of a dog barking from behind a large tent, and the noises of shouting and goblin curses.

samduke
2023-12-21, 11:26 AM
Drakaina falls to the floor, howling with laughter, making the others think he has lost his mind. You can only assume that the ineptness of the battle has struck his funny bone. The rest of the party moves in and slaughters the remaining goblins with a series of savage attacks.

By the sounds of things, the battle has moved on. Suddenly you hear the sound of a dog barking from behind a large tent, and the noises of shouting and goblin curses.

presuming round 6
Double move in the direction of the noises of shouting and goblin curses

Status Effect: Inspire Courage: An affected ally receives a +1 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects and a +1 competence bonus on attack and weapon damage rolls (4 rounds)

DarkOne-Rob
2023-12-21, 02:02 PM
Kama +6 (1d4+1, 20/x2)
Raam doesn't waste any time concerning himself with the other PCs. Instead he silently moves to grab his shortbow before moving towards the sound of additional combat.

Raam will move to pick up his shortbow and then use his remaining actions to get to the next fight.

Gyrfalcon
2023-12-21, 06:30 PM
Zeratuu snickers at the laughing human, recognizing that he must have failed to resist the magic effect that she threw off. ”Yes-yes, slaughter-killing goblins is very funny. But not done-finished doing so. Hurry up!”

With that ‘sage’ advice, she joins the others running towards the nearest combat.

Double move towards the next encounter.

Frosty
2023-12-22, 02:31 AM
WugWug looks at Drakaina. "WugWug understands those goblins be...not-friends. But, laughing at deaths...not good thing. Me learned that not long ago."

With that, he rushes off towards the tent to where goblins are possibly attacking a dog.

razorfloss
2023-12-22, 05:38 AM
Sorin smirks at Drakaina and says Varisian- Amateur before rushing towards the sounds of laughing goblins. As he hears he takes a deep breath bulging his cheeks.

Move action- move 30 ft towards laughing
Action-if in range(20ft line) use lions roar [roll0] sonic damage dc 14 fort save or become defended for [roll1] rounds save to half damage and negate deaf

paradox26
2023-12-23, 04:49 AM
You enter the open area to the immediate east of the White Deer. You find a goblin commando on a dog mount, attacking a dog. The dog's owner, who you recognise as a human noble of the town, is cowering behind a water barrel.

As you arrive, the goblin kills the dog with his horsechopper. Three lesser goblins come out of hiding as the dog dies, and start to move towards the nobleman.

The party has the element of surprise, coming in behind the goblins at close range.

You have a surprise round to attack the four goblins and the goblin dog. You are 25' away and behind the goblins. The three lesser goblins are gathered together in a line, and the goblin commando and its dog are 10' to the left of the other goblins, but still only 25' away from the party.

Frosty
2023-12-23, 08:37 AM
WugWug bravely charges in first, getting in REALLY close in order to fry all 3 of the lesser goblins! "EAT FIRE FROM BOOK!"

(move behind the last lesser goblin in line, and unleash a Burning Hands. [roll0] DC14 Reflex for half)

samduke
2023-12-23, 09:25 AM
round 7
move if needed towards the goblin commando and its dog

Status Effect: Inspire Courage: An affected ally receives a +1 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects and a +1 competence bonus on attack and weapon damage rolls (3 rounds)

Attack Commando - Longsword: [roll0]
Confirm Crit: [roll1] 19-20x2
Damage: [roll2] +1[4] - forgot to add the +1 competence bonus on attack and weapon damage rolls

edited

DarkOne-Rob
2023-12-23, 09:38 AM
Kama +6 (1d4+1, 20/x2)
Taking careful aim, Raam lets loose with an arrow from his bow, aiming at the goblin leader on his mount. "Damned dog-killer," he mutters, a bit angrily.

Raam will move to about 15 feet away and fire his shortbow, before any of his allies enter melee with the goblin leader. With surprise I'm hoping to get Sneak Attack both this round and with Initiative hoping to get it next round too.

Initiative: [roll0] (for subsequent rounds)

Shortbow: [roll1] to hit, [roll2] (20/x3), [roll3] piercing damage, [roll4] critical hit damage, [roll5] Sneak Attack damage.

razorfloss
2023-12-23, 11:58 AM
Sorin moves positioning himself the best way possible to get as many goblins as possible in one go and unleashes his held breath his cheeks returning to normal size and his mane like beard rustling as he does so.

Move action- move up to 30 ft to try and get multiple goblins in one shot
Action- lions roar(20ft line) [roll0] sonic damage dc 14 fort save or become defended for [roll1] rounds save to half damage and negate deaf
Summon fiend is now off cooldown

ngilop
2023-12-24, 10:51 PM
Drakaina picks himself off the ground and dusts off while shrugging. "that was not a comfortable experience in the least" said to noone in particular. He jogs after the rest of the defenders a little behind as they fire off their initial attacks before the goblins can respond.

paradox26
2023-12-26, 02:21 AM
Wugwug deals damage to the three lesser goblins, but doesn't bring them down. George attacks but is unsuccessful in his attack, though he takes a divot out of the goblin commando's armour. Raam manages to hit solidly, taking the goblin by surprise and dealing a significant amount of damage, without actually dropping the goblin commando. Sorin manages to finish off the three lesser goblins, leaving only the goblin commando, who is wounded, and its dog mount. Drakaina arrives in time to join in the fun before the goblins have a chance to act in return.

Drakaina would have recovered in time to have a surprise attack too, so feel free to make an attack of some sort, ngilop.

samduke
2023-12-26, 08:17 AM
round 8
attack goblin commando and its dog

Status Effect: Inspire Courage: An affected ally receives a +1 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects and a +1 competence bonus on attack and weapon damage rolls (2 rounds)

Attack Commando - Longsword: [roll0] * notation need higher than a 14

DarkOne-Rob
2023-12-26, 11:12 AM
Kama +6 (1d4+1, 20/x2)
"Move away from the rider so I can get a good shot!" calls Raam, suddenly raising his voice so the other PCs hear him. He then waits a moment (but not too long) before firing at the goblin rider again.

Raam will move to stay 15 feet away and fire his shortbow, preferring to fire after any of his allies leave melee with the goblin leader. With an earlier position in the initiative order Raam gets Sneak Attack this round too.

Shortbow: to hit, [roll1] (20/x3), [roll2] piercing damage, [roll4]2d4+2 critical hit damage, [roll3] Sneak Attack damage.
@Other PCs - please attack from melee and get away from the rider so Raam doesn't have to deal with firing into melee. He doesn't have Precise Shot, so for a better chance to hit it will help if the goblin rider isn't in melee when he fires.

@Paradox26, Raam will not give up the chance at Sneak Attack damage to wait for all the PCs to leave melee. If given the choice to take the -4 penalty to hit but still getting Sneak Attack dice or not taking the penalty to hit he will take the penalty to hit.

Edit: Probably won't matter, cause an 11 is unlikely to hit...

ngilop
2023-12-28, 09:53 PM
Drakaina rushes up to the goblin mounted atop of some kind of rat-dog crossbreed thing and jabs his knife into the beast's flank.

Attack: power attack and inspire cancel each other out [roll0] (add another +2 if i am flanking with anybody)

paradox26
2023-12-29, 01:50 AM
The goblin commando and his mount are dangerous opponents indeed, and they manage to avoid taking any damage at all. The goblin moves once again to attack the human noble, where the lesser goblins had been attacking him before. He launches an attack, but misses causing any real damage, only causing a minor scratch to the man's arm.

Time for a new round. Post your actions.

razorfloss
2023-12-29, 12:30 PM
Sorin realizing that him thinking about setting the goblin on fire has caused him to space out forgets about it and begins drawing in a deep breath bulging his cheeks and yells Die while unleashing a massive roar.

Action Lions roar(20ft line) [roll0] sonic damage dc 14 fort save or become defended for [roll1] rounds save to half damage and negate deaf

DarkOne-Rob
2023-12-29, 04:30 PM
Kama +6 (1d4+1, 20/x2)
"It's now or never...Inheritor guide me!" mutters Raam as he drops his bow again and draws his short sword. Then he steps to melee and attacks the goblin on its mount, as best he can (flanking if possible).

Move adjacent to the goblin leader (to a flanking position if at all possible. Then attack with his short sword: [roll0] to hit, [roll1] (19-20/x2), [roll2] piercing damage, [roll3] critical strike damage.

To hit and critical confirmation does not include flanking bonuses - please apply +2 if he can get into a good position. Also if Raam can get to flank he gets Sneak Attack: [roll4]

Frosty
2023-12-29, 05:19 PM
WugWug points at the goblin on the goblin-dog. [In goblin] "Why you attack this place. Better meat elsewhere!"

Then, he attempts to stop the goblin in his tracks with a simple cantrip.

(Daze, DC13 Will save on the goblin)

samduke
2023-12-31, 08:18 AM
round 9
move if needed
attack goblin commando on its dog

Status Effect: Inspire Courage: An affected ally receives a +1 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects and a +1 competence bonus on attack and weapon damage rolls (1 rounds)

Attack Commando - Longsword: [roll0] * notation need higher than a 14

Gyrfalcon
2023-12-31, 04:51 PM
The kobold had let her erstwhile allies attack first, using the scrum to move into position. Now as the goblin focused on the weak-soft human cowering behind a barrel, she appeared on the opposite side of the halfling. Unlike him, she focused on the goblin’s mount, seeking to bring it down.

Full attack on the goblin’s mount, activating Dragonmaw.

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

[roll3] + [roll4] = 13 (+1 from Inspire Competence)
[roll5] + [roll6]
[roll7] + [roll8] + [roll9]

Zeratuu
LE Kobold Stalker 1

paradox26
2024-01-02, 03:26 AM
The goblin commando and its mount both fall beneath the party's blades. The fight for now seems to have faded, and the nobleman climbs out from behing the barrel. "Thank you so much, my dear friends," says the man, who you have never met before.

DarkOne-Rob
2024-01-02, 06:39 PM
Raam looks down at the blood on his blade and with a grimace wipes it off before sheathing his short sword. With a reserved nod of his head Raam introduces himself, saying, "You can call me Raam, sir. Here, let me help you get up and to safety..." Then the little halfling does his best to give the much bigger man aid as he leads him back to the town square.

Gyrfalcon
2024-01-03, 05:53 PM
With the fighting dying down, Zeratuu withdraws a step from the other fighters, cleaning and sheathing her blades as she notices them lowering their guards (and weapons). A covert lick of the blood on her hands confirms that the goblins and the leader’s mount are not-food. Hopefully the food stand was still intact and she could raid it for a meal.

The halfling is the first to aid the human, who rather comically treats them (even the kobold and goblin) as old friends, a state of things that perplex the kobold. She doesn’t bother offering him support. At under 3’ tall and light enough that most humans could pick her up in one hand, she wasn’t well-suited to such a task.

Instead, she busily starts searching the dead, looking for anything valuable they might have on them - perhaps they had started looting before fighting?

After all, to the victors go the spoils…

ngilop
2024-01-03, 08:43 PM
Drakaina slightly bows welcome.. though others are more deserving of any thanks as I mostly either laughed manically or stabbed at the air in a most deadly, but ineffective manner He adds the last couple words with a chuckle.

razorfloss
2024-01-03, 09:15 PM
Sorin Smirks and bows with a flourish You are welcome good sir. May I ask the name of my newest friend one can never have enough friends. As he says this begins to help the kobold loot the bodies for anything valuable. As he does so he asks For someone that was just attacked by goblins you seem mighty comfortable with one right here and he keeps an eye on the seemingly friendly goblin for any signs of a threat just in case.

Frosty
2024-01-04, 07:46 AM
The goblin holding the huge tome in his hands brushes his robes as it got dusty. "WugWug happy to save longshanks. These other gobbies stupid. Not nice. Me not want to kill longshanks. Me only want to visit libraries and get books!"

samduke
2024-01-04, 12:54 PM
Well met, you may call me George. It seems these goblins were after this fellow for some reason

paradox26
2024-01-07, 01:40 AM
The nobleman stands, with some assistance. "But of course. Forgive me for my rudeness. I am a little shaken up. My name is Aldern Foxglove. It is a pleasure to meet you all, as strange a band as you are," he says, making a slight bow, and studying the goblin and kobold in the group with some curiosity and a little wariness.

Those searching the goblin bodies discover that each of them carried a dogslicer as a weapon. The goblin commando also wore studded leather armour, though it is small in size. He also carried a potion of cure moderate wounds, a masterwork horsechopper, and a shortbow with 20 arrows.

DarkOne-Rob
2024-01-07, 01:18 PM
Raam looks about. "Band? Um...maybe?" he says unconfidently. Then with a shrug he nods and encourages the nobleman to follow him back to the town square. "Come on, Mr. Foxglove. Let's get you to the priest to look at your wounds..."

Gyrfalcon
2024-01-08, 09:43 AM
Zeratuu collects the goblin leader's shortbow and arrows for herself. The potion she holds up to get everyone's attention, then after a moment of thought gives it to the halfing. "Keep for someone bad-hurt, yes? You are also fast-sneaky, can bring to hurt person if needed." she says. As for the masterwork weapon, she appraises it critically. "Is better-well crafted then most. Neo-classical horsechopper design. If find weapons collector-hoarder, worth more then iron-scrap at smith."

razorfloss
2024-01-08, 12:39 PM
Sorin smiles Nice to meet Aldorn. The names Sorin. Upon hearing the name sorin trys to remember if the name sounds familiar while doing this he continues talking but I wouldn't call us a band we just met after all. We just did what any person with the means would have done. He quickly glances at the goblin Why I'm sure even those who aren't traditionally qualified would have pitched in if it lasted long enough.

Knowledge local-[roll0]

I apologize in advance frosty I'm kinda going to act like a **** to you for the rest of the day. You're a goblin this free target and I'm bound to a pretty dickish spirit for the day.

samduke
2024-01-09, 07:58 AM
Walking beside Mr. Foxglove, So Mr. Foxglove what brings you to town and why were they after you ?

Frosty
2024-01-11, 05:14 AM
Sorin smiles Nice to meet Aldorn. The names Sorin. Upon hearing the name sorin trys to remember if the name sounds familiar while doing this he continues talking but I wouldn't call us a band we just met after all. We just did what any person with the means would have done. He quickly glances at the goblin Why I'm sure even those who aren't traditionally qualified would have pitched in if it lasted long enough.

Knowledge local-[roll0]

I apologize in advance frosty I'm kinda going to act like a **** to you for the rest of the day. You're a goblin this free target and I'm bound to a pretty dickish spirit for the day.

"Eh? We not band. Not maker of musik! Unless..." The goblin looks at Sorin. "...unless you be wantin t' hear WugWug try sing goblin chant?"

To the nobleman, WugWug goes, "Longshank FoxMitts. You be needing healing? WugWug can provide some."

paradox26
2024-01-13, 03:42 AM
Aldern smiles beatifically at his saviours. "Actually, it is Lord Foxglove, or Your Lordship. But that is neither here nor there. I think they may have recognised me, but I suspect they were attacking everyone they met," he says.

He then reaches down to Wugwug and pats them on the shoulder gently. "Thank you, my little friend. I am not injured."

He follows the group of his rescuers towards the town square.

ngilop
2024-01-13, 09:02 PM
Drakaina furrows his brow at WugWug then chuckles before speaking "Friend, I think I speak for everybody when I say we have heard enough goblin songs to last for a while."

Gyrfalcon
2024-01-15, 03:15 AM
The kobold sticks with the group - with the townspeople on high alert from the battle and her presence so thoroughly outed, a group who so far has shown good-will was valuable to ingratiate herself with.

"This one is called Zeratuu. And not a singing-band, Lord Foxglove thought-expected that this war-band or adventurer-band."

razorfloss
2024-01-15, 03:27 AM
Sorin smiles No my new goblin friend keep singing just stand in front while you do so so the townfolk can hear of our victory and rejoice

DarkOne-Rob
2024-01-16, 12:49 AM
Raam gulps audibly as he silently wonders what he's gotten himself into. However, he knows better than to ignore a nobleman, so he continues to lead the Lord back to the town square as he glances about at the other warriors in their little...band...

The goblin seems to be unusual for his kind, but a helpful wizard is not something to scoff at. The kobold's species explains much of their cat-and-mouse game of the last several days. The others all seem more or less normal, if not exactly friendly. "We should be ready to defend...WugWug here. Just in case the townsfolk assume he was part of the attack," he suggests to the others as they walk.

razorfloss
2024-01-20, 11:42 AM
Raam gulps audibly as he silently wonders what he's gotten himself into. However, he knows better than to ignore a nobleman, so he continues to lead the Lord back to the town square as he glances about at the other warriors in their little...band...

The goblin seems to be unusual for his kind, but a helpful wizard is not something to scoff at. The kobold's species explains much of their cat-and-mouse game of the last several days. The others all seem more or less normal, if not exactly friendly. "We should be ready to defend...WugWug here. Just in case the townsfolk assume he was part of the attack," he suggests to the others as they walk.

Sorin scoffs Nonsense. They will be able to clearly see Wug Wug for the hero he is. He's even wearing clothes that others of his kind wouldn't be caught dead in. Us blocking him would only hurt his glorious entrance to the adoring public. I'm sure that nothing will go wrong especially with lord Foxglove to advocate for us.

paradox26
2024-01-26, 05:53 AM
Lord Foxglove looks a little startled, but cheerfully says, "Why, yes. Of course. I will advocate for my little friends here. You are all heroes, and should be rewarded. I am bit sure if rewards will be forthcoming, as the attack probably destroyed any semblance of order and generosity, but I will assuredly speak up for you, if you think it will help at all."

samduke
2024-01-28, 07:16 AM
Well then Mr. Foxglove, where we recued you, maybe your pockets will be a bit more generous. Even if the others are not so much.

looking to the others

I would suggest we get to the bottom of this attack soon however.

razorfloss
2024-01-28, 01:13 PM
Well then Mr. Foxglove, where we recued you, maybe your pockets will be a bit more generous. Even if the others are not so much.

looking to the others

I would suggest we get to the bottom of this attack soon however.

Sorin gasp and puts his right hand on his chest scandalized as if the mere suggestion offends his sensibilitiesSIR!! We just met the man and honor demands we get him safety first. Stop trying to extort the man until he's safe first for Lissalas sake. Sorin sighs dramatically Did no one ever teach you proper travel etiquette?

DarkOne-Rob
2024-01-29, 05:06 PM
Raam shakes his head and rolls his eyes from the front of the group, happy his expression isn't visible to the strange party behind him. "No one is going to extort anyone - come along, your Lordship," he says without turning his head as he leads the man towards the town center where it all began.

ngilop
2024-01-30, 09:10 PM
Drakaina goes rigid as the blunt request for payment is made and shakes his head disappointingly "I'll catch up with you in a short while, i am going to return this knife first."

paradox26
2024-02-03, 09:56 PM
Lord Foxglove blushes, then replies, "I will of course recompense you for saving me, though I don't have money on me right now. Come and see me later and I will give you fifty gold pieces each for your noble deeds."

DarkOne-Rob
2024-02-04, 12:32 PM
Raam tries to hide his gasp of surprise at the not-insignificant value of coin being offered. With a renewed and more genuine smile he continues to lead the way to the main square, a bit more hopeful that good will come from this day than a moment before.

samduke
2024-02-04, 02:58 PM
George begins to play a merry tune, while walking with Lord Foxglove

Gyrfalcon
2024-02-13, 05:20 AM
The kobold's reptilian eyes widen and narrow at the surprising generosity of the nobleman. 50 gold was not an insignificant amount, much less 50 gold per person. Combined with his patronage perhaps making the town willing to tolerate the little reptile, and she could practically taste the cooked food, far better than the squeak-squeak pests drawn to the stables that she had been subsisting on.

"This one is called Zeratuu, most generous-kind Master." she says, scurrying to keep up with the tallfolk, humming to the singer's jaunty tune as she admires the burning fires and goblin corpses on the streets.