PDA

View Full Version : Lies of P Bosses

AlanBruce
2023-11-30, 05:27 PM
Greetings. Having recently played the Souls like “Lies of P”, I was wondering if the many unique and memorable bosses could be adapted to 3.5, using any material available, since this is just an exercise to see if they can be adapted to this game.

I would have to say that, for what it’s worth, every enemy has some semblance of intelligence and thus, access to feats and skills. This is relevant since most of the early game bosses are clearly constructs, which 3.5, unless being very specific, makes them mindless. And unlike a mindless construct, those in tje game demonstrate clear use of combat tactics (feats) to make Pinocchio’s travels a little harder.

Here are some of my (incredibly limited) ideas for a few of the early ones. Looking forward to your ideas and input.

1. Parade Master: Huge Awakened Construct. Basic melee and body slam. Can detach head and use as improvised weapon.

2. Mad Donkey: Human (martial class). Can enter a rage.

3. Scrapped Watchman: Huge Awakened Construct. Can use Leap and Power Attack. Has improved grab and can deal electric damage.

Looking forward to any other ideas.