PDA

View Full Version : Mailbox size

Varen_Tai
2023-12-06, 12:27 PM
Out of curiosity - is there a way to increase the size of the PM mailbox? And what IS the message limit? I'm not super clear on that. I'm assuming it includes both Sent and Inbox messages calculated together, correct?

Rawhide
2023-12-06, 12:30 PM
There's no way to increase the mailbox size. It includes both incoming and outgoing PMs. Remember to clean out your outgoing PMs regularly.

Note: You can download your mailboxes to CSV files if you need to keep a record.

Grey_Wolf_c
2023-12-06, 12:41 PM
Out of curiosity - is there a way to increase the size of the PM mailbox? And what IS the message limit? I'm not super clear on that. I'm assuming it includes both Sent and Inbox messages calculated together, correct?

Max size is 100 messages (for regular users; mods obviously have a bigger one), and it does include both inbox and outbox, yes. There is a bar at the bottom of the mail page that tells you how many you have in the current folder (inbox/sent), and in total (bar is red/yellow/green, and has text saying "Inbox contains n messages. You have m messages stored, of a total 100 allowed.").

Grey Wolf

Varen_Tai
2023-12-06, 01:31 PM
Great to know, thank you!