PDA

View Full Version : Filled Holiday Grand Magthere [PF1e, Mythic]

BelGareth
2023-12-14, 12:33 PM
Holiday Grand Magthere

"Ladies, gentlemen, and esteemed adventurers of all realms! Step right up and behold the spectacle of the ages, the event that will be etched in legends and whispered in taverns across the lands! Welcome to the 'Holiday Grand Magthere,' a breathtaking, pulse-pounding extravaganza where magic, might, and mystery collide under the grandest of canopies!

In this corner, our gallant heroes, a tapestry of valor and versatility, each a master of their craft, standing tall against the impossible! And in the other, the awe-inspiring, the fearsome, the enigmatic creatures of lore and nightmare, led by the inscrutable and all-seeing Beholder!

Will our heroes emerge victorious, bathed in glory and treasure? Or will they succumb to the overwhelming might of the fantastic beasts that await them? Only the bravest dare to find out!

So, gather your wits, sharpen your blades, and prepare your spells, for the 'Holiday Grand Magthere' is not just a battle, it's an epic saga written in real-time, with you as the star! Buy your tickets, grab your popcorn, and join us in the arena where myths are made and legends are born!

Ladies and gentlemen, the gates are open, the stage is set, and the adventure of a lifetime awaits! Let the 'Holiday Grand Magthere' begin!"
-Maximus Vox

https://i.imgur.com/3kKVZ0l.jpg

Here's my 16:

1. What game system are you running (D&D, Call of Cthulu, Palladium, GURPS, etc.), and if applicable what edition (Original, Classic, Revised, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 10th, etc.)?
Pathfinder 1E

2. What 'type' or variant of game will it be (i.e. "Shadow Chasers" or "Agents of Psi" for d20 Modern)? What is the setting for the game (eg. historic period, published or homebrewed campaign setting, alternate reality, modern world, etc.)?
Home-brewed setting

3. How many Players are you looking for? Will you be taking alternates, and if so, how many?
6 players.
But I may take more than one group...

4. What's the gaming medium (OOTS, chat, e-mail etc.)?
These Forums

5. What is the characters' starting status (i.e. experience level)?
18th level
8th Mythic level

6. How much gold or other starting funds will the characters begin with?
WBL 530,000 gp, no more than 1/3 on a single item

7. Are there any particular character classes, professions, orders, etc. that you want... or do not want? What are your rules on 'prestige' and/or home-brewed classes?
No brew.

8. What races, subraces, species, etc. are allowed for your game? Will you allow home-brewed races or species? 'Prestige' races or species?
I mean, knock yourselves out I guess

9. By what method should Players generate their attributes/ability scores and Hit Points?
15 point buy, max HP 1st level, 3/4 (rounded up) or rolled thereafter (re-rolling 1's)

10. Does your game use alignment? What are your restrictions, if so?
Alignment is alignment

11. Do you allow multi-classing, or have any particular rules in regards to it?
Have at, no penalty.

12. Will you be doing all of the die rolling during the course of the game? Will die rolls be altered, or left to the honor system? If players can make die rolls, which ones do they make, how should they make the rolls, and how should they report them?
DM will make his rolls and some of the players, Players, will make their rolls most of the time.

13. Are there any home-brewed or optional/variant rules that your Players should know about? If so, list and explain them, or provide relevant links to learn about these new rules.
Background skills
No to feat tax, you are epic level and have plenty of feats
Up to two traits
No pre-game crafting (though, you can count as having crafted your item assuming you have the necessary skills/feats/abilities)
No drawbacks
Retroactive skills from INT bonuses

14. Is a character background required? If so, how big? Are you looking for anything in particular (i.e. the backgrounds all ending up with the characters in the same city)?
Yes, skirt length is fine.

15. Does your game involve a lot of hack & slash, puzzle solving, role-playing, or a combination of the above?
Mostly hack and slash and role play.

16. Are your Players restricted to particular rule books and supplements, or will you be allowing access to non-standard material? What sources can Players use for their characters?
Paizo and only Paizo
DSP psionics is ok
No Path of War, I just don't know it well enough
No Spheres, same
Cheese level = lets aim for Camembert

Totally forgot to explain what the game is!

The goal of the game is me killing your PC, I am not going to hold back, and I will try my very best to play the monsters as intelligent as possible. Your PC's will be fighting as a team in an arena you cannot escape.

Infernally Clay
2023-12-14, 01:49 PM
18th level, huh...

I think I'll go pure Paladin, with the Champion mythic path. The idea of automatically confirming critical hits and having +18/+18/+18/+18 for my base attack bonus is too hilarious to pass up.

Llyarden
2023-12-14, 01:56 PM
Will there be any time for our characters to prepare (with buffs etc) before the battle starts?

Talivan
2023-12-14, 02:19 PM
Posting Interest before reading stuff :smallbiggrin:

BelGareth
2023-12-14, 02:21 PM
Will there be any time for our characters to prepare (with buffs etc) before the battle starts?

it will vary

Posting Interest before reading stuff :smallbiggrin:

This is the way.

Talivan
2023-12-14, 02:24 PM
This is the way.

WHAT?, you forgot to put Gestalt word in the 16s...:smallconfused:

Anyways, woking on an Idea of PC

BelGareth
2023-12-14, 02:28 PM
WHAT?, you forgot to put Gestalt word in the 16s...:smallconfused:

Anyways, woking on an Idea of PC

oh right, this is TRISTALT! :smallcool:

/s

Qazgir
2023-12-14, 02:29 PM
This sounds interesting, I'll look at whipping something up.

Talivan
2023-12-14, 02:30 PM
oh right, this is tristalt! :smallcool:

/s

hell yeaaaahh!!

Ok So first Idea is a Unchained Ninja // Magus (Eldritch Scion) // Sorcerer, Will check if the classes meshes togheter

Llyarden
2023-12-14, 03:00 PM
Just to check, I assume only DSP psionics and not any of the stuff by other publishers?

Escheton
2023-12-14, 03:04 PM
*makes 100.000 DPR build. Dies to an invisible trap before moving more than 10 ft*
I like the challenge here.
But I will be maxing out trap sense, just in case. *Takes 18 Levels of Human Barbarian*

BelGareth
2023-12-14, 03:31 PM
hell yeaaaahh!!

Ok So first Idea is a Unchained Ninja // Magus (Eldritch Scion) // Sorcerer, Will check if the classes meshes togheter

the Tristalt was a joke...

BelGareth
2023-12-14, 03:31 PM
Just to check, I assume only DSP psionics and not any of the stuff by other publishers?

that is correct.

DrK
2023-12-14, 05:35 PM
Tentative interest with the holiday approaching as I may have time to tackle such a beast :smallsmile:
As always, it'll be something melee related! I suspect warpriestly

Powgow
2023-12-14, 06:05 PM
Posting interest. Thoughts on Akashic content?

Da'Shain
2023-12-14, 06:19 PM
Hooray! I was just idly musing on playing a high level Psychic ... so that's what I'll be doing! Posting interest, will get the character up soon!

namo
2023-12-14, 06:23 PM
In! Some kind of Wizard or Arcanist perhaps? To be confirmed.

Talivan
2023-12-14, 08:17 PM

I Know :P , working on a Single side Ninja:smallsmile:

Athaleon
2023-12-14, 09:13 PM
Count me interested. I have an idea for a Cleric I want to try.

Escheton
2023-12-14, 10:35 PM
What gunslinger tech level we using? Shotgun Barbarian is looking enticing.

and what does "can't escape" mean exactly? No rest, endless waves of enemies until everyone is dead? *looks into immortal ethereal invisible PC who never gets bored to somehow win the unwinnable*

edit: ow, and what kind of psionic/magic transparency is in play? Spell Resistance=Power Resistance? At -5? Completely separate?
Can things like Legendary Item pick Powers as psi-like abilities?

Llyarden
2023-12-15, 01:15 AM
I'm probably going to attempt some sort of kineticist (the Paizo class, not the psion discipline). Depends on whether I can come up with something that feels strong enough.

Infernally Clay
2023-12-15, 07:30 AM
I've finished the Paladin Hamza (https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/?id=2862207).

On her world, one thousand years ago, the most powerful necromancer that had ever lived conquered every continent and every kingdom. When he finally took Kalevan, the City of the Prophets, he was told a prophecy. One day a lion would rise with hair as red as fire and it would be his doom. The Necromancer scoffed at the prophecy but covered it up so it would not encourage rebellion. Over the centuries, the prophecy was forgotten and the Necromancer became a Lich so as to cement his rule for eternity.

Then Hamza was born, just another girl born to just another farm. For years she grew up watching the Necromancer's evil forces terrify the innocent and weak and though everyone would say that was just how the world is, she would insist that's not how the world should be. So she fought back and in doing so she caught the attention of a god called Apsu, a god who could only help those who helped themselves. He told Hamza that the people had lost hope and that he could not help them, but perhaps she could.

Armed with the aid of a god, Hamza's efforts expanded. The fights grew fiercer as more people began to be inspired by her rebellion and before long entire countries were emblazoned with the banner of a lion, Hamza's namesake. The Necromancer never knew what hit him. Hamza slew his greatest generals, the forces rallying behind her slaughtered his armies, and when Hamza reached the Necromancer he saw her hair and he understood she was his doom.

samduke
2023-12-15, 09:10 AM
oh right, this is TRISTALT! :smallcool:
/s

damn... so normal not even gestalt then, ( sad panda ) but okay

18th level & 8th Mythic level - nice

15 point buy - seems a bit lite but okay

WBL 530,000 gp, no more than 1/3 on a single item - reasonable

Background skills, two traits, No drawbacks & Retroactive skills from INT bonuses - decent

Paizo and only Paizo & DSP psionics is ok - fair enough

No Path of War, No Spheres, I just don't know it well enough - fair enough

Cheese level = lets aim for Camembert -> this is new to me

yeah interested

Duqueen
2023-12-15, 09:39 AM
Ok, let's try to make a fighter. Is Variant Multiclassing available?

Escheton
2023-12-15, 10:41 AM
Seeing Camembert is on the table. Would use of the retraining rules be allowed? Deducing the gold, and assuming the time expenditure happened somewhen during the 18 levels of life.

grumblyarcher
2023-12-15, 10:58 AM
I think I'm going with the Big Stupid Idea of a Living Legend Soulknife.

namo
2023-12-15, 11:33 AM
Can items be combined (adding 50% to the price of the cheaper one(s))?

Should we expect all opponents to be Mythic? Or only some?

Zarthrax
2023-12-15, 04:00 PM
Posting for interest.

Thunder999
2023-12-15, 09:54 PM
I don't really know how cheesey Camembert is, but mythic is hard to resist (my favourite character of all time is still my Mythic Archmage Conjurer from Wrath of the Righteous, literal god wizard by the end)

grumblyarcher
2023-12-16, 10:08 AM
Camembert is a nice, soft cheese, often compared to brie. So depending on the variety, probably more of a buttery smooth flavor as opposed to something sharp like cheddar or pungent like a blue cheese.

So... I'd say a 7 out of 10 on the cheesiness quotient. Far from a false cheese like the stuff in Kraft mac'n'cheese pouches but probably not what people immediately jump to when the term 'cheese' is used.

Kaouse
2023-12-16, 12:53 PM
Posting interest

EDIT: Okay, I think I'd like to play a Voyager (https://libraryofmetzofitz.fandom.com/wiki/Voyager). One of the last classes produced by DSP for the psionics system.

It's supposed to be all about skirmishing in and out of combat without dying, so let's test out how well it fulfills its role.

Duqueen
2023-12-17, 09:06 AM
can we buy potions from a Brewkeeper or another mythic potion maker?

Thunder999
2023-12-17, 01:18 PM
Can we get combined magic items, with the 50% price increase?

BelGareth
2023-12-17, 09:34 PM
I’ll be answering questions tomorrow

Xavion
2023-12-17, 11:36 PM
My interest is piqued, musing on some ideas, no feat tax is a little sad but oh well, just burns a few feats buying the taxes so the martial can work. Currently thinking maybe some flavor of like monk or cleric.

Variable prep time is interesting, I assume variable arenas too? Not just like, the classic open circle with no terrain.

A question on allowed content, is the old Paizo stuff allowed? Specifically looking at the guided weapon enchantment which is Paizo, but is part of their very early content so 3.5. So fully compatible and official Paizo stuff, but predates PF being published by a little bit so figured I'd make sure.

BelGareth
2023-12-18, 01:47 PM
What gunslinger tech level we using? Shotgun Barbarian is looking enticing.

and what does "can't escape" mean exactly? No rest, endless waves of enemies until everyone is dead? *looks into immortal ethereal invisible PC who never gets bored to somehow win the unwinnable*

edit: ow, and what kind of psionic/magic transparency is in play? Spell Resistance=Power Resistance? At -5? Completely separate?
Can things like Legendary Item pick Powers as psi-like abilities?
No guns please
Psionic/magic transparency is 100%
no to sla, thats a slippery slope

Ok, let's try to make a fighter. Is Variant Multiclassing available?
No, im not familiar with it.

Seeing Camembert is on the table. Would use of the retraining rules be allowed? Deducing the gold, and assuming the time expenditure happened somewhen during the 18 levels of life.
Depends on what and why?

Can items be combined (adding 50% to the price of the cheaper one(s))?

Should we expect all opponents to be Mythic? Or only some?
yes, and yes

Camembert is a nice, soft cheese, often compared to brie. So depending on the variety, probably more of a buttery smooth flavor as opposed to something sharp like cheddar or pungent like a blue cheese.

So... I'd say a 7 out of 10 on the cheesiness quotient. Far from a false cheese like the stuff in Kraft mac'n'cheese pouches but probably not what people immediately jump to when the term 'cheese' is used.

can we buy potions from a Brewkeeper or another mythic potion maker?
This, though i would say 6, but im being pedantic

My interest is piqued, musing on some ideas, no feat tax is a little sad but oh well, just burns a few feats buying the taxes so the martial can work. Currently thinking maybe some flavor of like monk or cleric.

Variable prep time is interesting, I assume variable arenas too? Not just like, the classic open circle with no terrain.

A question on allowed content, is the old Paizo stuff allowed? Specifically looking at the guided weapon enchantment which is Paizo, but is part of their very early content so 3.5. So fully compatible and official Paizo stuff, but predates PF being published by a little bit so figured I'd make sure.
yes, should have different arena's and different monsters, expect things like no floor (constantly falling), all water, etc etc

samduke
2023-12-18, 04:16 PM
well unless more things get addressed

Lilliana Hesporath (https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/?id=2605796) should be complete, backstory on sheet

Athaleon
2023-12-18, 04:34 PM
Here's what I have so far for Malchiar (https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/?id=2862306), Kasatha Cleric of Shelyn. Not a race I'd usually even ask about, but you did say to knock ourselves out. Some elements of the build may be riding the Camembert–Pont-l'Évêque line, but I believe nothing here relies on favorable interpretation or brain-squinting. Equipment is still WIP (most of it is still unlisted on the sheet for now).

Duqueen
2023-12-18, 05:19 PM
before I waste time on legendary item, how is Undetectable going to be tretated?

not cheese really, jusy really broken.

Infernally Clay
2023-12-18, 05:26 PM
I'm going to need to withdraw from this one, sorry. Have fun guys!

namo
2023-12-18, 05:44 PM
@Athaleon: what kind of CL are you reaching for Holy Word, with all the bonuses piled up?

...and what's your plan when fighting good creatures, or if your allies are not good? :smallwink:
(Selective Spell for the latter, I know)

Athaleon
2023-12-18, 06:27 PM
@Athaleon: what kind of CL are you reaching for Holy Word, with all the bonuses piled up?

...and what's your plan when fighting good creatures, or if your allies are not good? :smallwink:
(Selective Spell for the latter, I know)

I figure I can reach CL 29 without spending any extra resources beyond the spell itself.

+2 by spending a Mythic Power to cast it via Inspired Spell,
+2 by using the Idealist's alternate Channel Energy to bring a little slice of Nirvana, which boosts [good] spells
+2 by spending another two Mythic Power to cast the Mythic version of it and then pumping the CL and DC per the Mythic Magic rules (hopefully these latter options won't be needed too often).

Might be able to squeeze in Allied Spellcaster and use Army Across Time for another boost.

Against Good enemies, the Alignment Insight ability can be used to treat them as non-Good. Against enemies that also have Beyond Morality, it's probably going to be Mythic Blade Barrier.

namo
2023-12-18, 07:02 PM
Haha, nice, and pretty ridiculous... yet at the same time if the opponents are also Tier 8+ (and HD > 19), all it does is drain their MP via Unstoppable (an ability which is ridiculous in itself).
I'd say you probably don't need to go all the way with Army Across Time.

You're probably already aware of it, but Aasimar has an alternate trait with +1 CL to good spells.

Athaleon
2023-12-18, 07:43 PM
I was aware of it, in fact the character did start as an Aasimar. But if Kasatha doesn't get vetoed, I do need to be holding both the Scepter and the Orb to get the full CL bonus (plus other perks from the items) leaving no hands free for Somatic components of other spells, etc.

Toptomcat
2023-12-18, 11:08 PM
I've got a concept going. Fibonacci the blaster-caster can make lasers which make lasers which make lasers- but it takes a few rounds to get going and can only start with one laser per customer per spell cast.

This means that one viable thing to do during prep rounds is to laser disposable bodies on the field to convert them into more lasers. Would Leadership be over the line, or just purchasing and deploying trained animals? Failing that, would you be okay with a Pact Lord Druid with 18 disposable level-1 animal companions? It's okay if the answer to all of these is 'no', I can just go with a version of the concept that just summons a whole bunch of dire whompadoodles onto the field turn 1 and uses those.

On a related note, will consumable resources like potions and animal companions reset between each event in the arena? If I'm going to be limited to 18 animal companions, getting them 18 little Aegii of Recovery is within my budget, but not replacing them every time I have to use them.

Metastachydium
2023-12-19, 12:56 PM
(Making this official: I am going to do that Ifrit healing-focused Oracle (Life or Succor? Not sure yet; anyway) that some Discord bot told me to do. DEATH!!)

Llyarden
2023-12-19, 01:53 PM
Is there a particular order in which we have to take our levels and tiers, or can we arrange them in whatever configuration is most convenient? (Ie levels 1-18 followed by tiers 1-8 vs level 1 then tier 1 then level 2 then tier 2 etc).

Also, bit of a random rules question - does the ki pool from Perfect Style (https://aonprd.com/FeatDisplay.aspx?ItemName=Perfect%20Style) (or similar feats) count as the ki pool class feature (for prerequisites etc)? Despite it sharing a name I don't think it does, but I figure I might as well check since it would save me a bunch of hassle if it did.

Kaouse
2023-12-20, 11:57 PM
Question, should we include buffs that last 24 hours or more in our sheet as just part of the character?

Really, how are buffs supposed to be handled?

namo
2023-12-21, 11:33 AM
Yarafel (https://og.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2862383), Esufey Arcanist: another race that would not usually see play, but it's the occasion! Of course it can be changed at the DM's request.

I have some spells left to pick, but really most of it is on the sheet and should be enough for selection.
One of her staples will be Mythic Fireball.

Talivan
2023-12-21, 12:17 PM
Can we reverse engineering some Magic items to create our own? I'm looking at a Dagger of Doubling

BelGareth
2023-12-22, 05:03 PM
Is there a particular order in which we have to take our levels and tiers, or can we arrange them in whatever configuration is most convenient? (Ie levels 1-18 followed by tiers 1-8 vs level 1 then tier 1 then level 2 then tier 2 etc).

Also, bit of a random rules question - does the ki pool from Perfect Style (https://aonprd.com/FeatDisplay.aspx?ItemName=Perfect%20Style) (or similar feats) count as the ki pool class feature (for prerequisites etc)? Despite it sharing a name I don't think it does, but I figure I might as well check since it would save me a bunch of hassle if it did.

yeah, that works, 1-18th level, and then you gain the mythic tiers
Going to say yes it does.

Question, should we include buffs that last 24 hours or more in our sheet as just part of the character?

Really, how are buffs supposed to be handled?
if they are 24 hour, yes that makes sense.
Really, at the end of the day, it's up to you, but make sure to notate whats active, where it's coming from and for how long, etc.

Can we reverse engineering some Magic items to create our own? I'm looking at a Dagger of Doubling

Yes

Llyarden
2023-12-22, 06:29 PM
Cool, thanks! Still need to write up a few notes and things, and obviously do the fluff, but here's (https://og.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2864454) Xarias, a blast-y kineticist (...not that it's really possible to have a kineticist who isn't blast-y.)

Kaouse
2023-12-23, 05:10 PM
Okay, I think Chealsy Grahm, the Mythic Voyager (https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/?id=2863187), is complete.

I'm not sure where it falls on the cheesiness scale, but there are definitely a lot of fairly optimized choices here, not going to lie.

That said, she's a bit of a Jack of All Trades. Thanks to the Overmind (https://libraryofmetzofitz.fandom.com/wiki/Path_of_the_Overmind) Mythic Path, she was able to pick up some powerful healing abilities in the form of Heal Injuries (https://libraryofmetzofitz.fandom.com/wiki/Heal_Injuries) (i.e. Psionic Heal) and Cleanse Spirit (https://libraryofmetzofitz.fandom.com/wiki/Cleanse_Spirit) (i.e. Psionic Restoration). The mythic version of the ladder is obscenely useful, but things do get a bit harder once mythic power goes to zero.

She's a skirmisher, so her strongest damage comes from Mythic Dissipating Touch (https://libraryofmetzofitz.fandom.com/wiki/Dissipating_Touch). But this, of course, also requires expenditure of Mythic Power to get high damage numbers, and even then, it's nothing compared to what a Mythic Vital Strike user can pump out consistently.

Lastly, she has some powerful team-buff capabilities. Her main team-steroid is Euterpe's Prophetic Song (https://libraryofmetzofitz.fandom.com/wiki/Prophetic_Song,_Euterpe%E2%80%99s), which offers a substantial boost to most statistics, at the cost of concentration. It can also be further boosted my Mythic Insight, but that runs into the same issue of taxing the character's relatively light MP pool.

It's a powerful character. I just hope it's not... TOO powerful to be considered. I noted the powers known, their source, and what 24 hour or longer effects she has on her in the character sheet. I also tried to explain them where pertinent.

Let me know if there are any issues, and I should be able to address them.

droobles
2023-12-23, 09:02 PM
Almost finishing my app, but if free wishes is ok, than I am quite comfortable with my cheese level.

grumblyarcher
2023-12-28, 10:09 AM
Putting the final touches on my build.

Talivan
2023-12-28, 10:44 AM
Kabuto (https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/?id=2862288)is almost done, he needs some calculations and a background

Benoojian
2023-12-28, 12:43 PM
Gonna throw together a Lurker Wilder for Wild Surge shenanigans. Verity Chance is almost done

Let me know if there are any issues, and I should be able to address them.

Even assuming the djinni doesn't charge for wishes (SLA gets rid of the 10000gp material cost but not the cost for services which is NOT a material component), how are you getting to +5 to each stat? All 5 have to be cast in quick succession and each noble djinni only grants 3 wishes.

And doesn't the in-text requirement to supply expensive materials for the emulated spell supersede the SLA removing the material components for the limited wish itself? It's definitely an ask your DM, not just assume it works.

Kaouse
2023-12-29, 08:35 PM
Gonna throw together a Lurker Wilder for Wild Surge shenanigans. Verity Chance is almost done

Even assuming the djinni doesn't charge for wishes (SLA gets rid of the 10000gp material cost but not the cost for services which is NOT a material component), how are you getting to +5 to each stat? All 5 have to be cast in quick succession and each noble djinni only grants 3 wishes.

And doesn't the in-text requirement to supply expensive materials for the emulated spell supersede the SLA removing the material components for the limited wish itself? It's definitely an ask your DM, not just assume it works.

Ah, some slight modifications, on my part. Eliminate noble djinn, and only use Efreeti. Efreeti's ability to grant 3 wishes is a once per day ability, meaning it refreshes. Noble Djinn, I assumed were the same, but it turns out that they don't refresh day-to-day. Not a huge deal either way with Gate as an SLA, but if it makes you feel better, Efreeti it is.

I'll pay the additional costs for the creature services, too. With 2 Efreeti, that's 2 x 3 = 6 wishes, more than enough to top off any individual score, no? The cost to keep 2 Efreeti for 1 day/level is 1000 x 10 x 2 = 20,000 gp. If I pay that, are there any other issues you can think of?

As for the material costs on Limited Wish, you're right, anything beyond 1000 gp has to be paid for. I suppose I will just have to use actual Wish instead, since that only requires payment if the material component exceeds 10,000 gp.

Actually, I don't have access to Wish. Gonna have to copy it via Shades and a Crook of Cidhureen then. Thanks for the heads up.

So, with these relatively miniscule changes out of the way, are there any other problems that you can find with the character?

Duqueen
2023-12-30, 08:30 PM
I will be withdrawing, I am spending too much time trying to choose equipment and I am just unable to decide on a final set of items :smallfrown:

BelGareth
2023-12-31, 01:44 AM
After careful review of certain things, I will be closing this game, thanks to all who applied and my sincerest apologies.

Kaouse
2023-12-31, 08:36 AM
After careful review of certain things, I will be closing this game, thanks to all who applied and my sincerest apologies.

You know, if character submitted are too powerful, you could always just get rid of Mythic for the players, and keep Mythic tiers for your villains.

High level mythic is kind of absurdly broken. Pretty much anyone can access things like Wish and Miracle regardless of their initial class, thanks to Universal Path abilities like Legendary Item and Divine Source.

Legendary Item in particular even offers a whole host of broken abilities, including blanket Undetectability when invisible, the ability to double damage with Foe-Biting (which stacks with Myhic Vital Strike...which can be used with Amazing Initiative), etc.

I did try to stay away from Mythic Vital Strike and Legendary Item, at least. Though I suppose Divine Source might still have been too much. Really, Mythic as a whole just isn't very balanced.

Talivan
2023-12-31, 10:11 PM

Thats Ok Belgareth, I've got fun also building my character, hope see you soon in another campaing!:smallwink: