PDA

View Full Version : What book is that?

Shinoskay
2023-12-15, 03:27 PM
Imbued Staff (DR338 p58)

What the hell book is DR338?

By extension, what are all the ways to get imbue staff?
I want to be able to recharge a staff (use it like a battery, really, also going to use a feat to cast using charges for spells) so I need imbued staff ability to qualify for recharge staff so i can charge one.... allowing me to keep my battery full for when I need to draw from it.

MaxiDuRaritry
2023-12-15, 03:32 PM
I'm assuming that's Dragon Magazine, issue #338.

Am I correct in my guess that you're looking up stuff in the Crystal Keep indices?

hamishspence
2023-12-15, 03:34 PM
That would be Dragon Magazine Issue 338 - the December 2005 issue. The rules (and a little fluff) run from page 55 to page 61.

Hish
2023-12-19, 02:43 PM
Is there any good way to access old issues of dragon other than knowing someone who was subscribed in '05?

Before I posted this I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything obvious, so now I have the dragon magazine archive from archive.org but that only goes thru 1999.

SimonMoon6
2023-12-19, 02:52 PM
Is there any good way to access old issues of dragon other than knowing someone who was subscribed in '05?

Before I posted this I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything obvious, so now I have the dragon magazine archive from archive.org but that only goes thru 1999.

For me, a quick google (or bing) of "dragon 338" will find it at archive.org. With google, for me, it's the sixth choice shown; with Bing, it's the second choice shown.

Shinoskay
2023-12-20, 12:54 AM

ya, I search engine all my source 'books'. if you are looking to buy, probably no to a good way.