PDA

View Full Version : Where does Garl Glittergold get access to the Liberation domain?

Rebel7284
2023-12-15, 06:07 PM
I am working on a build for one of the competitions, and I noticed in several sources online it says that Garl Glittergold has access to the Liberation domain. I am having trouble finding where that is listed.

At this point it seems like it's in some obscure dragon magazine somewhere and thus that domain is not usable for most of the competitions, but wanted to check with the collective wisdom of the forum.

Bullet06320
2023-12-15, 07:23 PM
check out Troacctid's Comprehensive Deity Database

https://forums.giantitp.com/showthread.php?571607

Player's Handbook, Complete Divine, Complete Champion, Races of Stone, Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting, Living Greyhawk Official Listing of Deities, Dragon Magazine #323 are all the sources that garl is listed in

im not sure where its listed that liberation domain is given to garl, but its not the dragon mag, i didnt have to to check the rest

Chronos
2023-12-15, 08:52 PM
Might there be something somewhere that says that all deities with the Chaos domain automatically get the Liberation domain?

Troacctid
2023-12-15, 09:13 PM
It's from the Living Greyhawk deity list.

Rebel7284
2023-12-15, 11:18 PM
It's from the Living Greyhawk deity list.

Thanks! Presumably that is not considered first party?

Troacctid
2023-12-16, 01:42 AM
Thanks! Presumably that is not considered first party?
It is first party. It's from the old official website—it's effectively a web enhancement for the Living Greyhawk Gazetteer. Whether it's legal for your competition presumably depends on the competition.