PDA

View Full Version : Recruiting [5e*] Immortal War

Isocahedron
2024-01-02, 04:41 PM
The world is at a tipping-point. With the mighty Theocratic Empire gearing up for a grand crusade against the elves of the Shiverwood, forces beyond the realm of flesh and blood begin to play their hands. Fighting for the glory of the Dragon King or Okeanus, for the Wild Hunt or the Cabinet, drawing forth a queen imprisoned in an ancient epoch or a Knowledge beyond this world, powerful factions are arising, sizing each other up, launching probing attacks and infiltration missions. Old enmities are remembered as new ones are born. Soon the heavens shall once again tremble beneath this new Immortal War.

Each player will control five characters with PC levels: the primary agents of your chosen faction. Between players, there will be both alliances and wars, with a mixture of large-scale battles employing homebrew rules, and climactic duels or small-unit actions employing standard 5e. Within your faction, you will also make economic and industrial decisions.

I am not DMing this, just playing in it, although I have been helping with the homebrew. If this sort of game sounds fun to you, send me a private message! We will be playing on Discord with asynchronous play-by-post.