PDA

View Full Version : Evil campain 7 players pathfinder/ 3.5 IC

Stormwolf69
2024-01-08, 02:16 PM
Well, it started as a normal average day, for you. Then out of nowhere, you are wrapped in a golden light only to find yourself in a room with several other people. There are seven in total (The Party might be a good time to intoduce your selves.). Inside a circle with a very odd destiny on the floor. Standing before you is what looks like a priest and some priestesses. The Priestesses look like they are in shock. The room itself looks more like medieval Gothic architecture. With the pointed arches.

https://img3.gelbooru.com/images/65/fa/65fae71b67ced3bef7c49281b5bc156b.png

The priest claps his hands saying to the priestesses “That it is the will of the Devine. Now if you will fallow me, I will gate you to a sanctuary of our Goddess Silvanus”

As he goes to the wall and uses magic summons activates a spell. A mist-like gate appears form the wall.

As you enter the room you are bathed in light as it hurts your eyes to see this, Goddess. The room looks like it could be made of white marble and there is a fountain that she is looking in to. There is also a lectus style couch in the room.

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/tsukigamichibikuisekaidouchuu/images/2/26/Goddess_%28Anime%29.png/revision/latest?cb=20210708113506

As hear soft voice says without Infront to you. “You have arrived. The Demons and spirits of this world., Have begun doing as they please. My Humans are in big trouble. So I had summon you to help ….”

She starts to break out into laughter as she looks at your appearance. “Wait are you the ones summoned here? But you’re so Ugly.”

As she takes a seat on the Couch she continues. As she laughs, she continues to mock you. “No, trace of a swan what so ever. What a bunch of Ugly Ducklings. Anyway, I guess I’ll be using the cooling-off rule. Could you get out of my sight, Please? Your existence Disgusts and irritates me. Well, I have found other heroes suitable for MY world before. Guess I will have to keep looking. Your group can stay put at the edge of MY world, Filth. No go. Free you form any duties to me.”

As you sat to glow once agene. Before you can react you hear her say “I wonder if the fall will Kill them. I couldn’t bear it if they came back.”

As you find your self looking at the view of the world from very far up.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d9/Australian_Outback_from_35%2C000_feet_%28283350739 20%29.jpg

Only to realize you are now falling towards the world.

Triskavanski
2024-01-08, 05:00 PM
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/537525713792925707/895084031220265050/1633474000.png

Neuro
Warlock Vigilante | Conscript (https://og.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2868235)
HP: 120/120 Init: 4
AC: 22 F: 12 R: 13: W: 12
Attack: 14/9

As he is falling with the rest of them, he looked down, it looked like they had some falling to do for at least a while. "THEY GET YOU WITH THAT EXTENDED WARRENTY CALL TOO?"

Shaking his head, "ON SECOND THOUGHT... SHE WAS KINDA OF A " HONK goes a goose "JUST JUMP BEFORE YOU HIT THE GROUND."

Hellfire014
2024-01-08, 05:37 PM
The other kitsune of the group is completely relaxed, as if she isn't falling from an excessive height at terminal velocity. "So, we get torn from our homes, get dragged before some vapid, overpowered prostitute, who immediately tosses us in the sky to fall to our deaths. All without being able to get a word in." The dark-furred fox woman sighs, and looks around. "Since we're all here for a bit, I'm Moriko. And since I'm clearly not the kind of **** she wanted to shake things up, anyone need a landing strategy?"

samduke
2024-01-08, 05:48 PM
Well met Neuro & Moriko, I am Marecline, well it seems the Goddess Silvanus, did not like us for some reason. Certainly hope that everyone here has some sort of a landing strategy or can get some sort of assistance, from one of you if they do not have one.

TheAlmightyKue
2024-01-08, 06:36 PM
Mirage was not one for talking to strangers. Especially those who were blindingly bright as the noonday sun and with an attitude. Being called ugly was almost cute really, such a petty thing. Then they were falling and Mirage took stock of the situation and counted those who fell. Mirage's body began to break apart into a cloud of sand from the friction of the air.
"If any of you have need of magic, I can be of service. I know of a spell that would make the landing far more pleasant. Or I could carry you down" Offering aid to strangers was not typical for them, but they were all in the same position, summoned against their will and dismissed as a group. "I am called Mirage." they decided to say after a moment, perhaps the first greeting they had offered in many a year.

Mirage employs their 35 ft fly speed to slow their descent

HereBeMonsters
2024-01-08, 08:03 PM
"Holy Crow!" came a tiny voice that anyone too far from wouldn't hear clearly. The voice came from seemingly nowhere at least at first. There was a flutter of wings and the invisibility of the Pixie fell away. As it did her wings began to flutter faster to right herself as she was falling at an odd angle. She hadn't been expecting the teleport and so was caught unprepared. After a few seconds, she was right side up and fluttering moving closer to the ground along with the others. "That lady was so mean! And she looked like someone cast light on every inch of her face." she wasn't happy with being called ugly, especially by someone with a torch for a face. "I'm Bloom! Wow we are up really high!" she didn't seem worried about the others, no one was panicking so why she should she?

2024-01-08, 08:34 PM
A massive orc fell alongside them, fairly stoic despite the circumstances. "Viggu," he said, by way of introduction. He glances at the expanding mass of sand. "I will survive the fall. Not unharmed, but survive." He grimaced before adding "I would not refuse a softer landing, though."

Triskavanski
2024-01-08, 09:17 PM
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1191562039722782740/1191562410381820086/unknown-1.png

Neuro
Warlock Vigilante | Conscript (https://og.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2868235)
HP: 120/120 Init: 6
AC: 27 F: 12 R: 15: W: 12
Attack: 16/11

Neuro shifts over his fox form mid fall, before starting to slow his decent by jumping off the air. "Well then, I'll meet you down at the bottom."

Wall Stunt (leap or run)
If you possess the (leap) package, when jumping or falling, you may make an Acrobatics check to jump as a swift action, provided there is a solid surface other than a ceiling (wall, floor, etc.) adjacent to you at that point. You may treat spaces occupied by creatures of your size or larger as containing such an object but your movement provokes attacks of opportunity as normal. Any fall damage that would be incurred is calculated after removing the height of the swift action jump.

If you possess the (run) package, as long as there is a wall adjacent to you, you may run along the wall for all or part of your movement, including vertically. A square of vertical movement costs two squares of movement. You may treat spaces occupied by creatures of your size or larger as containing a wall, but your movement provokes attacks of opportunity as normal. Doing so bypasses any obstacle on the ground. You must end your movement on the ground as normal; if there is no ground present, you fall.

If you also possess the (climb) package, you may attempt to cling to the wall at the end of your movement. If you possess the (leap) package, you may make Acrobatics checks to jump as part of this movement as normal. If you possess the Mobile Striker talent, you can kick off of a wall for the rest of your movement, gaining a +1 circumstance bonus to your damage roll if you make an attack while airborne. For every 5 ranks in Acrobatics you possess, this bonus increases by +1

Air Stunt (leap, run)
Prerequisites: Athletics sphere, Wall Stunt, Acrobatics 5 ranks.

If you possess the (leap) package, you no longer require a solid surface to make your swift action jump with the Wall Stunt talent. While you have martial focus, the DC for Acrobatics checks to determine jump height have their DC reduced to 1 per 1 ft. of height. Additionally, you may reduce the effective height of any fall by an additional 10 ft. on a successful Acrobatics check.

If you possess the (run) package, you may run over the air as if it were ground. You do not fall when moving, though if you are not supported at the end of your turn you fall as normal.

You may ascend or descend up to 45 degrees as part of this movement, though ascending costs 2 squares of movement per 5 ft. of additional elevation. Additionally, you may balance on any solid surface, even those unable to support your weight, such as a taut string, a narrow tree branch, etc.

Wall-Air Stunt jumps [roll]1d20+28[roll] for the first round of falling.

Aegis013
2024-01-09, 12:16 AM
The tattered cloth covering Phage's decrepit body gives way to reveal wings. He begins descending at a comfortable pace, descending in a spiral pattern.

Phage listens to the others over the howl of winds, picking up the general meaning of their words via Telepathy. Phage broadcasts telepathically "I am known as Phage. I know not why we have been called here, though this place appears to be vast and ripe for despoiling." having taken in the view from the sky.

Hellfire014
2024-01-09, 01:49 AM
"Well then, Viggu, it seems like we are the only ones here who don't need something to land on." She looks at the others, mostly flying around. "...Without a bit of preparation, anyway." Moriko shifts so she can watch the approaching desert. "A word of advice: relax and don't struggle. You'll be easier to catch and get less brambles in uncomfortable places."

Readies an action to cast Entangle with Create Plants, cast when within long range of the ground.
Concentration + 2 rounds, costs 1 spell point, get caught 230' above the ground, and safely brought down to earth, though entangled

TheAlmightyKue
2024-01-09, 09:24 AM
Mirage would nod their head in acknowledgment of Viggu's request. "If cast too early, the spell will end long before we reach the ground. I will wait till the time is right, but you will fall safely" they explained to assure the orc of their safety. They look to the others to see if any of them need aid. Phage seems to be able to speak internally which aids over the sounds of wind rushing up past their bodies. "Does anyone know this land or are we all strangers here?"

Mirage uses their standard action to finalize Feather Fall in their prepared spell slot (Improved Flexible Wizardry)
Readies to cast Feather Fall 10 rounds before we would land. (1 round/level spell duration) assuming we fall at 500 ft first round and 1500 the following it should be 24 rounds total from drop to impact. So readying an action for 14 or so rounds from now.

Aegis013
2024-01-09, 02:43 PM
Phage telepathically responds "I personally am not familiar with this place. Given our collective calling by the entity referred to as Goddess Silvanus, I would anticipate that none of us call this land home. I believe it also reasonable to expect we will not be welcomed."

Phage takes the opportunity to survey the land for any major or significant landmarks from this unusually high altitude.

[roll0]

Stormwolf69
2024-01-09, 03:50 PM
Phage telepathically responds "I personally am not familiar with this place. Given our collective calling by the entity referred to as Goddess Silvanus, I would anticipate that none of us call this land home. I believe it also reasonable to expect we will not be welcomed."

Phage takes the opportunity to survey the land for any major or significant landmarks from this unusually high altitude.

[roll0]

Well you are falling you make out two cities both are about 3-4 days walking distance between you and there is something further out that does not make sense, it looks like a pod of huge whales in the distance but there is no sea. Or much water in that area for that matter. but directly and hear where you guys are going to land. There is nothing but rocks and shrubs but a couple of miles away there is a group of ridders and you pick out the glint of a spy glasses, looking at you. You think that they are some type of patrol.

https://www.milbysmaps.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/Whaleship-Spelljammer-Token.png

Aegis013
2024-01-09, 06:42 PM
Noting the reflection of the spyglass, Phage telepathically announces "There are Scouts of some kind below us, and they've noticed us. I'm not keen on being hunted, so I think it best they find their way to an early grave before they can report us to either of the cities." and begins to dive towards the patrol.

samduke
2024-01-09, 07:12 PM
I agree they represent an unknown danger Changing the direction that she is falling/flying to dive towards the riders with Phage

HereBeMonsters
2024-01-09, 07:33 PM
Bloom watched the other two undead turn and descend on the unknown people. She fluttered her wings in confusion for a moment. Unsure if she should follow them in pursuing possible enemies. For the moment though she would watch over the land, appraising it and committing the layout to memory. After a moment of this, she tucked in her wings and made herself streamline to follow the two. She spun around happily in the air as she neared her fellow fey. "I call dibs on the one with the shiny" meaning the one with the spyglass. She fluttered out her wings to keep up pace with her peers.

Triskavanski
2024-01-09, 08:25 PM
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1191562039722782740/1191562410381820086/unknown-1.png

Neuro

Moving through the air by jumping towards Viggu, Neuro holds onto the Orc's shoulder. "Hey Viggu, how about we follow the others?" he asks, as he casts fly on the Orc.

Hellfire014
2024-01-10, 09:20 AM
Moriko sees everyone begin to head towards the scouting party and pouts. "Take the fun out of a miles high skydive, why don't ya?" She takes a big sigh before turning to her new elemental associate, grasping her holy symbol. "Observe. Alter."

Swift Action - Mimicry - 0 SP: Gain Elemental Transformation as bonus talent for 1 hour
Standard Action: Shapeshift: Anthropomorphic Transformation as Blank: 2+2+1 traits: 130 minutes, 1 spell point

Gift of Hands (Bestial Trait) - use 2 tails as hands
2 Claws - on new hands (hidden by tail fluff)
Elemental Movement - 30' Flight (Good)
Earth Mastery - +2 Attack and Damage rolls when both I and opponent are on the ground
Animal Speed - Land speed becomes 80'
Blank: Keep same appearance, witchmark remains hidden.

Addictive Casting Drawback: DC 10 Fort or gain minor addiction to magic (-2 penalty to Con) 1d20+13

After the effects of her spell take place, the now flying fox moves in the same direction as the others.

Hellfire014
2024-01-10, 09:21 AM
dice roller didn't work.
[roll0]

2024-01-10, 10:21 AM

Neuro

Moving through the air by jumping towards Viggu, Neuro holds onto the Orc's shoulder. "Hey Viggu, how about we follow the others?" he asks, as he casts fly on the Orc.

Viggo isn't exactly an experienced flyer, but does his best to follow the others.

TheAlmightyKue
2024-01-10, 07:54 PM
Mirage would follow after their new compatriots. But flying at a slower speed meant they would lag. At least until they decided to concentrate the loose sand of their body into a more tightly compact and dense form with their head aimed down and their shoulders slimmed down in profile to become more aerodynamic. Increasing their speed to terminal velocity quite quickly. Catching up with the others swiftly. "We do not have the element of surprise in the traditional sense." They were well aware of the flying creatures headed directly for them. "Perhaps if I can get close, we can catch one of them unawares, capture, and question them."

Stormwolf69
2024-01-10, 10:43 PM
Noticing that you are headed right for them you can see the goblinoids on their saber tooth cats running away. Does the party give a case? As you notice now there are ten of them. and they are headed a way form the cities towards a mountain.

Aegis013
2024-01-11, 12:25 AM
Phage continues pursuit of the goblinoids, broadcasting telepathically "They don't appear to be going to either of the cities. Unfortunately for them, their bones are a valuable resource and living beings are usually rather attached to their bones. If no one minds, I will be claiming their bones for my purposes."

Effectively offering up the chance for others to suggest alternative plans, Phage announces his intention to capitalize on the remains, likely to create more undead.

Triskavanski
2024-01-11, 02:15 AM

Neuro

"Well, you know that we could find uses for them being alive too right? We're in a new world, and new place.. These locals might have some information we could use.. Hell they might be the enemies of that shiny woman's heroes.. And I say an enemy of them is a friend of ours."

Hellfire014
2024-01-11, 09:47 AM
Moriko snarls in disgust, but holds her tongue. Reanimation necromancy may be an abomination, but at least it uses all of the kill.

"Agreed. Information, possible allies, maybe a place to stay while we catch our bearings. Like it or not, we're in a strange, new world, surrounded by places and people we don't know." She takes a breath to calm herself. "I have no wish to stumble through this world blind."

Aegis013
2024-01-11, 02:44 PM
"Very well." Phage broadcasts "I will not interfere with your attempts to parlay. If necessary, I have other, less efficient methods of acquiring the remains I desire."

Phage no longer pursues the goblins with the same fervor, allowing one of the more diplomacy-minded individuals to take point.

samduke
2024-01-11, 05:01 PM
Very well but if I see so much as a weapon drawn, they die.

Stormwolf69
2024-01-11, 05:18 PM
Ok, you guys are about 200 feet above them you can all see that the riders that a running have spears and short bows. they also appear very primitive.

https://img3.gelbooru.com/images/fc/5d/fc5d1408b694df9daddd39ccc30d920a.jpeg

TheAlmightyKue
2024-01-11, 10:49 PM
Mirage dives quickly toward the fleeing Goblins, using their weight to make themselves faster. "These are new, different, perhaps they can be of use to us." They would use their gift of flight to guide this descent till they were intercepting the goblins. Dipping down lower and lower toward them till they were among the group just overhead. Mirage's Sleep Aura is a supernatural ability that extends 40 ft out from their person. The desired goal was to capture the goblins, at least some of them, and rendering them asleep would help in this goal. "Sleep now" they seemed to whisper to each of them as Mirage flew over them.

A sandman radiates a 20 40-foot-radius spread that puts creatures to sleep. Any creature in the area must succeed on a DC 14 30 Will save or fall asleep, as if affected by a sleep spell (caster level 8th). There is no limit to the number of Hit Dice a sandman can affect with this ability. A creature that successfully saves is immune to that sandman’s sleep aura for 24 hours.

Stormwolf69
2024-01-11, 11:35 PM
The goblins and their mounts have been knocked out. As the group approached you noticed that in the distance there was a door or dwarf style. It may have been where they were running to.

2024-01-12, 03:58 AM
A simple flyover, and the goblin ceased to be a threat. Assuming, Viggu thought, that they were ever a threat in the first place, or even intended to be. But then, figuring that out was for whoever wanted the pleasure of playing nice with the goblins when they woke up. He wasn't much suited to that task, so he kept a lookout overhead.

Knowledge/Geography: [roll0]
Perception: [roll1]

samduke
2024-01-12, 08:18 AM
Spotting the door ahead where these goblins were headed towards. Well they do not seem to be much of a threat at the moment, I am going to check that door. Flying on ahead maintaining an altitude of 30ft.

Aegis013
2024-01-12, 09:51 AM
"Hmm, I had thought the intention was to parlay. These creatures appear to now be incapacitated. Are you able to question them while they're in this state?" Phage telepathically inquires, coming to a gentle landing near the unconscious goblinoids. His wings fold underneath the tattered cloth which hides his long decayed body. He shuffles over to one of the goblinoids and taps it with his near-skeletal foot.

"It would be trivial to convert them from this state into perfectly obedient soldiers..." Phage muses, lifting a sleeved arm to his face where dark ichor has begun to pool around his decrepit mouth, almost as though the undead being were salivating at the thought. His other bony hand inching towards the handle of the larger of the two sickles attached to his waist.

Deciding it best not to antagonize the others as they all appear quite capable in their own right, Phage skulks off to investigate the door with Marceline.

TheAlmightyKue
2024-01-12, 01:18 PM
Mirage would look to Phage and nod "The intention is to parley, but with them fleeing and in numbers, this would be harder to do before they escaped into that door." They gestured to where Marceline was heading toward. "Now we can wake them one at a time, they are only asleep." The sleeping effect was no different than the spell of the same name. They knelt to examine the gear the riders had, the goblins were already quite different. "These are not normal goblins, at least not from my experiences with them. They have been magically altered but why? What benefit came from making them look like this? Was it aesthetics? Or did they gain some ability from it?" The curiosity of the elemental was clear in their tone. It was a mystery and they wanted to find out what was going on. "But you are quite right control is easily performed, though I believe we have different approaches."

Mirage would look to the others as they approached the group, as the two fellows went to examine the door. "Shall we start by waking one?" they would inquire with the others looking around to see which might be the leader of the group.

Knowledge check to see if I can tell who might be the leader.
Readying a standard action to use dominate when the one we first wake up awakens.

Stormwolf69
2024-01-12, 02:02 PM
As you come up to the pair of stone doors built into the cliffside. You see Dwarf ruins across the top of the door. "Speak Friend and enter."

You also notice two partially buried old dwarf skeletons, in the ground.

https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/016/320/223/large/nattarat-chanhom-door-rock-02-main.jpg?1551727897

Aegis013
2024-01-12, 06:35 PM
Unable to read the text, as it is not in the language of Demons or Devils, Phage returns to the unconscious goblinoids.

"Then let us rouse one from their incapacitated state and discover what value, if any, these pathetic creatures may offer us." Phage telepathically announces, kicking the nearest goblin, the one closest to the door, to awaken it.

HereBeMonsters
2024-01-12, 08:34 PM
Bloom would land down with the others, still visible to the others. She flitted around the knocked-out goblins and did notice that they were different only after Mirage stated it. "Oh they are odd looking." She gestured to them as if to highlight the changes. Then she went looking for the one with the spyglass so she could pocket it, it was shiny and cool and she wanted it. "What's with the door?" she asked calling over to the others there. She fluttered above the sleeping goblins as if deciding which one she liked the look of best. She looked over to the Orc and the Fox duo "Everyone ok?" she inquired flying over to them "Sorry, got all distracted."

Triskavanski
2024-01-12, 11:38 PM
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/537525713792925707/895084031220265050/1633474000.png

Neuro
AC: 23 F: 12 R: 13: W: 12

Neuro transforms back to his normal form as he jumps off Viggu, moving to one of the goblins to try and set them up. "Well lets hope they have a language one of us speak." glancing to Phage, "There is two pre skeletonized people over there that you could make into the start of the undead legion." he says pointing towards the two dwarf skeletons.

Hellfire014
2024-01-13, 12:07 AM
Moriko lands gently, and takes in her surroundings. The script above the door seems important, but the captives should be focused first. "Perhaps that woman was responsible in some way, she did claim this world to be hers. She has shown to be unable to keep her vanity to herself." She walks forward to the larger, mostly unconscious group, staff in hand. "I speak Goblin, if no one else does. I can also assist in restraining them if necessary."

samduke
2024-01-13, 08:53 AM
unable to read the writting, flying back to the group, Well when we are done with these guys there is some script on and around those doors that needs to be read.

Aegis013
2024-01-13, 11:46 AM
At Neuro's suggestion Phage telepathically agrees "Indeed. Although it is much more satisfying to create the remains myself, I will leave these vermin alone until all are satisfied that their value has been exhausted."

Phage then shuffles back to the door and begins to work the remains of one of the dwarfs. "This process will require only a few minutes."

Utilize the Parasite Mutation Reanimation to Animate Dead the remains into a Skeleton. Phage has a capacity of 20 HD of undead he can control this way.

While Reanimation usually requires 3 animus which only exist during combat, the animus entry for the Parasite class specifies:

"Outside combat, a parasite has no animus to spend, but can spend time outside of combat to replicate animus-based abilities in a process that requires 1 minute per point of animus that would have been spent."

It takes 6 total minutes for Phage to animate both remains, unless they have more than 20 HD or more than 20 combined HD.

Stormwolf69
2024-01-13, 07:17 PM
Bloom got a spyglass
Spyglass

Price 1000 gp; Weight 1 lb.

Objects viewed through a spyglass are magnified to twice their size. Characters using a spyglass take a –1 penalty on Perception skill checks per 20 feet of distance to the target if the target is visible.

Also the party has been joined by 2 level 2 fighter skeletons with 20 hp.

You awaken the goblinoid. As her attention darts from you to her mount to her comrades, then right back you. As if trying to quickly get a feeling for the situation. The says shyly As if afraid in both goblin and under common "What do you want?"

Triskavanski
2024-01-13, 07:49 PM

Neuro

"Ah Excellent, you not only speak a language I can, but you're very quick to assess the situation you are currently in. Now I do not wish to frighten you much but that one over there is very insistent on making an army of undead and will likely start trying to do so if you cannot provide some sort of use to our little group. We've been summoned by a shiny woman and then dropped in this world when she decided we weren't pretty enough." he pauses for a moment looking at his companions. "While some of them I understand her, there is one of them that isn't even visible.. They're somewhere around here... Anycase, onwards to the questioning. Where exactly are we? And what can you tell us of this world? First day here I'm afraid. "

TheAlmightyKue
2024-01-13, 08:24 PM
Mirage would watch the young goblin speak. They were aware that fear was a common response to such a situation, so were impressed by the composure of the creature. Allowing Neuro to speak for them for the first few moments was wise, Neuro looked far less scary than the rest of them. But Mirage would maintain eye contact, and speak in perfect goblin. "Answer them, then answer why you are different from the goblins I have seen before." It was a curious thing to Mirage such a change was not advantageous but still, the magic involved was fascinating and Mirage wanted to learn it.

Mirage would employ Dominate (Su) 45' DC 30 will save (10 day duration)

Stormwolf69
2024-01-13, 10:25 PM
The Goblin ***** her head at you slightly like a dog that understands what you are saying but you know otherwise as she says. “Ok, it sounds like. You have had an encounter with the Goddes of light and Humans, Silvanus. Her Sister Luna the Goddess of Magic, Death and Night is more reasonable. And a lot less of a Bitch.”

As he takes a deep breath and shakes her head “As for where you are welcome to the Southern Badlands of the continent to the southeast you will find the city-state of the Oger Magi that call themselves Oni. Hobgoblins have made themselves an agreement as the second spot on the ladder. To the southwest, you have the city-state of the Necromancers. To the mountain range, you have Orc and ogre strongholds where each one has a group of orcs fighting over the title of war chief. Over there are ruins of a dwarf outpost where I and my fellow Goblina have taken up residence and even traded with the nomadic wolves some rare ores for a human Breeder. The Werewolves' last check is west of here they make golems and have odd flying buildings.
Further up north is the Human Great Wall and Human Empire. Other than that normal Goblin tribes are everywhere. In the under dark there are Dark Elves Slavers. And then there are the Dwarves that are not Dwarves. They are very scary.”

As you take control of the creature, she continues about her race. Goblinas were first created by the Arch Magus Urtho. Why he created us I am not sure but under him, our kind were used as domestic servants and slaves. He viewed normal goblins as only good for cannon fodder in times of war. He viewed female-only creatures like lumina and gorgons as easier to control or manipulate. He was eventually assassinated by a group of werewolves of the Shadowmoon clan. He had also done some experimentation on them as well. They have his Library pool of knowledge. The Oni tribes view us as status slaves. As the nobles use in their domestic household. Under threats as being used as worse ways.”

OCC And yes in this world the Common Goblin are male only Hob Goblins and bugbears are a different subject.

samduke
2024-01-14, 07:59 AM
in undercommon, Of these city-states and other areas that are occupied, which of them would you say is the weakest and which of them would you say is the most dangerous ?

Stormwolf69
2024-01-14, 06:49 PM
The Goblina poses for a moment before answering. “It is complicated. I would say you have the inside with the orcs as they have a keep-what-you-kill mentality. Numbers wise but weakest to strongest. My clan is very weak. You can find other goblin or kobold cans anywhere and they are weak. And then there are the werewolves but if you can make a contract with them, they Honour them. Mind you have to offer them something to improve their way of life. The same will be said of the Lumina / Gorgons. They are very good when you have a contract with them they always keep their end. Next, I am not sure I think the necromancers might be weaker than the Oni but if given enough time to prep. And then the Oni with their hordes of Hob Goblin elite. and goblin chaff. And the Oni themselves are impressive. And final the Dark elves.”

Aegis013
2024-01-14, 10:28 PM
Phage telepathically broadcasts, excluding the goblinoids: "I believe our next move will be best informed by our collective goals. It would also be wise to ensure presently that our interests are actually aligned."

After a very brief pause, Phage continues "I simply wish to accumulate power. I suspect the necrocracy would be an excellent place to start. We could gather an army and travel this world, taking whatever we desire. Perhaps we can browbeat some Lich into finding us a way to corrupt and siphon the human deity's power for ourselves. What are your desires and goals?"

Triskavanski
2024-01-16, 10:57 AM

Neuro

"Well my goal right now, perhaps its to return home. I don't like sweating the small stuff too terribly much, and am currently running with the punches here. Whole pranking business thing really. But more immediate, I'd like to find something to eat and drink. "

samduke
2024-01-16, 01:41 PM
I think the collective goal should be to get back at the one who tossed us here in the first place, however we can. beyond that yes I too would like to return to my home.

HereBeMonsters
2024-01-17, 02:14 PM
Bloom flew over to the goblina and she listened to the description of the politics of the region. She turned her head one way and then the other. The Phage asked about their desires. She frowned and made sure she was visible to the normal eye. "I want to go home, I escaped my master after so long. I wanted to return to my woods." her tone was grave. "But this woman abducted us, now we are stuck here. I want my freedom though, I want to play, hunt, and have fun however I want." she sounded almost childlike. "I don't want to rule, but I don't want to serve either. If its one or the other I know which I will pick." she looked to the other fey "Yes, we need to get back at her. How dare she call us ugly!"

Aegis013
2024-01-17, 03:17 PM
"Ultimately, I wish to remain in this place. The so-called goddess did me quite the favor in pulling me from the hell in which I previously resided. Even so, I suspect the Necrocracy will hold clues on both how to return you to your own worlds and how to knock that woman off her pedestal, though my priorities may be biased and I will give consideration to other preferences."

Phage remains deathly still during this telepathic conversation, the two skeletal minions now standing at either side of the ancient undead.

Stormwolf69
2024-01-19, 06:23 PM
As the Group has a hard Heart-to-heart talk planning on there as they try to set goals. The Dwarven Door opens and out comes a Goblina With a basket. As she looks at you all shocked.

2024-01-19, 10:36 PM
"Little choice, I think. I did not mind my world or my life when I was snatched up and inspected, but I've no ability to return. For the insult she's dealt, though, I would see her perfect little world burn or bow."

Aegis013
2024-01-20, 04:46 PM
Phage and his two undead soldiers turn unnaturally toward the new goblin and they begin to shuffle towards the open door. "Let's see what lies behind this door." making no effort to communicate with the lowly goblin.

TheAlmightyKue
2024-01-20, 10:14 PM
Mirage would look to the new Goblina and then back to the one under their command. "Tell her I mean no harm, not to make a fuss." they looked around to the others still sleeping "Your compatriots are merely sleeping, easily roused." They informed her to make this much easier for their progression. "Invite us in, we must make plans on how to get our revenge on this Silvanus, and perhaps you can inform me more on Luna." After all a goddess of Magic, Night, and Death was right up the vampires alley. "I am Mirage, the others will introduce themselves as they see fit."

They would progress toward the entrance and spoke the door and its writing, knowing Dwarven Mirage can read its inscription. "What is the meaning of this?"

Triskavanski
2024-01-23, 11:07 PM

Neuro

"Ah are those sandwiches for us? Amazing! I am Neuro, and I mean no harm, nor do most of my other companions here. Thank you for opening the door for us, it would have been a dreadfully difficult thing for us to open ourselves. Come come, lets say hello to your leader as well.. The village chief perhaps?" Neuro says moving closer to the goblin with a basket.

Stormwolf69
2024-01-26, 12:30 PM
The Goblina does what she is told as she goes to her knocked-out companions and waken them you find in the area behind the door. For more dwarf skeletons just pilled up to the side in the entranceway. As you continue on you see that the work is crude even by dwarf standard like it was a site in construction before it was abandoned. As you make your way into the great hall. As the goblin under your command explains that the magic door is very simple you say out loud the Dwarf word for “Friend” And the door opens.

For those without dark vision. It is a dark poorly lit area.

For everyone else (there is also a map in the occ area. fist page under major notes and maps)
As you make your way past the more defendable gates. With a few murder holes and the ability for upgrades, you make your way into the great hold only to find a tribe of about 50 Goblina squatting in a once great dwarven city. As well as D20 skeletons more dwarf skeletons.

Aegis013
2024-01-26, 04:20 PM
"Free bones!" Phage excitedly broadcasts and begins to perform the ritual to animate yet more undead. He mentally commands his current undead to guard him while he performs the short ritual. Every few minutes without interruption, another dwarf skeleton is added to his troop.

Once ten total skeletons have been animated, Phage commands the animate skeletons to gather the inanimate skeletons and place them into his haversack to serve as replacement soldiers later.

[roll0] - how many 2 HD skeletons are here?

Phage can control up to 20 HD of skeletons. I believe these were specified to be 2 HD skeletons, so once Phage has animated a full contingent of 10 skeletons he stops and has his undead gather the remaining skeletons and place them into his Haversack to serve as replacement soldiers later.

HereBeMonsters
2024-01-29, 09:31 PM
Bloom would fly into through the gate and into the chamber with the loads of Goblina "Ooo this is pretty big!" she remarked cheerfully "Outside the sun too, loads of room." She flew around in a spiral to see everything. "I like this, its cool" she giggled and floated down near the Goblina "My name is Bloom, wanna help us get revenge on a bitchy goddess?" she smiled trying to be charming.

Stormwolf69
2024-02-01, 08:18 PM
After a moment of scaring the populous. As you notice three are better dressed than the rest and two of them are wearing matching blue and white outfits. come before the party and get in between the Bloom as well as the party when they catch up to her. and the regular Goblinas and kowtow to you. As the one in the middle saying in under "O great strong ones may we ask why you have come to our little hovel. And to ask for your mercy."

samduke
2024-02-02, 08:57 AM
Flying over to the well dressed Goblina. I am Marceline, We were tossed here by some goddess who was not pleased to see us. I know that I want and many if not all of them want to get back at that goddess how ever we can. but it seems we will need to rid the goddess of some of her followers and her power first.

Stormwolf69
2024-02-02, 01:03 PM
One of the two Goblinas asks in response to Marceline "There are two goddesses of this world. Did she look like an attractive woman with about half her face looking like a humanoid skeleton? Or did she look like a hard to make out hard to see bright light?"

samduke
2024-02-02, 06:57 PM
well there were words and definitely a bright light, and then we were falling down to here where we met you

Aegis013
2024-02-02, 11:44 PM
Phage scurries over to the goblinoid, surrounded by a phalanx of dwarf skeletons and makes telepathic contact.

"I query additional information regarding the half-skeleton-faced goddess; are you able to divulge her name and location? Tell me what you know and prove you are worth more to me than your bones."

Phage looms over the poor creature, telepathically sending the final line only into the goblinoid spokesperson's mind. Her twisted reflection gleaming back at her off of the strange metallic disks lodged inside Phage's empty eye sockets.

[roll0] (natural 1 on intimidate)

Phage isn't able to keep his mental poker-face and broadcasts an involuntary laugh, finding his own attempt at scaring the goblin comical knowing there was no intention behind it. He already had back-up skeletons in his bag, so there was no point in wasting effort to collect the bones of these harmless creatures.

Stormwolf69
2024-02-05, 11:00 AM
The Goblina says that sounds like you encountered Silvanus. The goddess of the humans."

The Goblina says to Phage "The goddess Luna we have a temple dedicated to her. As for where her location is. She likes her sister and has her demi-plane. I don't know how to get to it. But we could offer you its services. "

Aegis013
2024-02-05, 03:07 PM
"You will provide me with the location of your temple to Luna." Phage telepathically decrees to the goblin, fully intent to investigate this deity described as half-skeleton faced.

Stormwolf69
2024-02-05, 03:38 PM
One of the Goblina in the Blue and white outfits stands up and then bows. As she says "I would be Honored to lead you to the temple." As she starts to walk away only to turn and see if you are still following. As She takes you to the grand temple. the walls a made with palished marble. (room 14 on the simplified map in the OCC) As the girl comments that it is unfinished but still usable it can be upgraded with statues or guardian constructs. Inside you find a colossal statue of the God that the temple is dedicated to Luna.

The Goblina then says "We do know the rights of rebirth where you can change your skills and abilities for a cost of 1000 gold. The gold is used as an offering to Luna if she accepts."

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0413/2755/8806/t/5/assets/hel-5851.jpg

TheAlmightyKue
2024-02-05, 07:28 PM
Mirage would follow and keep an eye on the Goblina and their party. Finding nothing the miss at the moment they would follow suit to the temple. As they traveled there Mirage would inquire "Do you have a name?" to the Goblina still under their thrall (Dominate). After a moment turning to look at the room and the statue "What does this mean, to change our abilities?" Mirage was curious about this kind of magic, surely this kind of magic was more than just the Arcane that they themselves focused on, perhaps the Cleric did have access to more than they had originally thought. But maybe they could find a way to use it themselves.

Aegis013
2024-02-05, 07:31 PM
"Your devotion is clear and evident." Phage broadcasts motionlessly taking in the rather barren temple. Polished marble was likely hard to obtain, but given the presence of the dwarven remains, Phage suspected the goblins simply repurposed this place. "Tell me. What favors does Luna offer in exchange for devotion? What are her tenants, rituals, and requirements?"

To only the party Phage adds "Given the pitiable state of these creatures and their apparent lack of resources, I suspect this Luna should be no more trusted than Silvanus."

Stormwolf69
2024-02-06, 09:45 PM
The Goblina looks at Mirage and says "Generally, No we do not have names. Being in a small group. Well, from what I understand it is some ritual where you meditate and are given some type of brew in the temple. And according to the two priestesses, you can do things like change your job like an example i could take all my training as a devine hunter and thought the ritual I could be come something diffrent like and pscionic assassin with and get the ability to use mind magic even thought i can't do it right now. it is a very powerful ritual that does not happen very offeten as it is expencive and can only be done on the full moon. That happens to be tonight. "

In the temple the presstess says "Luna is a goddess of magic and Death. Many seek her favour in the persuit of knolage by offering her Rubies. infact it was her with an offering of a few large rubbies that she wispered to us the location and how to get into this forgotten undergound city." As for the rutual that we do know of rights of rebirth. I have taken it to be come a claric. It is a easy on on the full moon and will take a night to complete it but will leave you tired. In the mornign As you are expected to take a poation and meditate. As i did i had a vision quest as I as able to see my self out of body. as I could see my self as stats and i could change them. and then retrain my skills at the cost of forgetting my pervous skills as I rouge once. now i could not pick a lock to save my self. but I did get the ability to heal others thought." As she start to giggle at that.

Aegis013
2024-02-08, 12:08 AM
Phage ponders the golbin's response and queries further "How far into this place does the goblin's territory extend? What lies beyond your territory?"

Triskavanski
2024-02-08, 12:09 PM

Neuro

For the Moment Neuro continues with the others.

Hopefully the forums stay up long enough to really be able to read and do things in them.

Stormwolf69
2024-02-08, 06:28 PM
The goblin looks nervous as she says "Well there are some tunnels that are collapsed that lead into the Under Dark. We have access to most of the territory in this mountain and the area around it. With time and money, We could upgrade the city or refurbish areas. So that it could be used as it was intended. But we also need to increase the population."

Aegis013
2024-02-09, 12:04 AM
"I've never previously encountered goblins or flesh-creatures that had difficulty increasing their population. The money I carry is from my own realm. Tell me what value does it possess here?" Phage inquires, retrieving a gold piece and tossing haphazardly in the general direction of the goblin. Phage cares not whether she catches it or retrieves it from the ground.

"Once my curiosity has been satiated, you will show me to this Underdark. If it is too dangerous for your like, I suspect it will harbor excellent bones to add to my collection."

samduke
2024-02-09, 07:40 PM
perhaps we should look into this underdark, it is at the very least a place to start

Stormwolf69
2024-02-09, 10:22 PM
As the Goblina ears drop looking almost defeated she says "Well we just got the male slave to help on that part and it still takes a few years for a Goblina to be of help to the tribe. but if you want to see where the Underdark access is follow me." As she leads you out the way that you came in past a fast-moving river and many bridges. As you notice there is a waterfall. As some of you might notice there is another layer above you as she comments.

"This was the main tavern that we now use as an eating area. Unfortunately trying to make alcohol from mushrooms has been unsuccessful. " As you make your way past Taven.

As she goes to a staircase. She stops As you notice the gates Damaged with crossbow bolts stuck into the metal doors As if there was some heavy fighting in this area once.

As she says "In the time of the Dwarfs this area was called That staircase will lead you down into the under dark. At about a day's walk, you will find the ruins of a rest area. The dwarfs called it Delvers Rest it was a waystation along the staircase from the Great Hall to the Underdark trading post. As it was in the time of the dwarfs. it was located about a day's travel from each. it was meant to provide travelers with a place to stay along their Journey. not wanting to keep a group down there we blocked the tunnel and stairs we did not want something coming up a way we were not guarding. I can clear it with magic if you still want."

(OOC on the Mini map on page 2 (not the detailed one on page 1) she is taking you back into huge room 14 to 6 and taking you to a staircase that will take you down to rooms 29 and 31)

Aegis013
2024-02-10, 11:59 PM
Once the goblin has lead Phage to the collapsed passage, Phage shuffles past his phalanx of dwarven skeletons and simply walks through the rubble blocking the path to see if the barrier is sufficiently shallow to pass through.

Unquiet Grave stance Mourning Ghost Attitude allows Phage to pass through solid objects with his equipment (though the skeletons aren't equipment and don't benefit) as though he were an Incorporeal Creature (https://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/rules-for-monsters/universal-monster-rules/#incorporeal_ex).

If he is able to reach the other side:
Perception 22 (Keen Ear to take 10)
Stealth [roll0]

A few moments later, he emerges from the obstructing rubble.

TheAlmightyKue
2024-02-11, 12:07 AM
Mirage was curious about this change, it had to be powerful transformation magic. Perhaps they could learn something from this to add to their collection of knowledge. "I see, very well. Divine Hunter, is that how your people address you?" They were curious how they spoke about one another and figured their roles must be their designation. Not a name per say but identification. "I would like to see this ritual in action. I study and research magic." They were not sure how else to put their quest for knowledge. They would gesture "Guide me to where this ritual is performed I wish to learn more."

Triskavanski
2024-02-13, 07:07 AM

Neuro

"Ah that is likely because you'd need to get the mushrooms to ferment. A possibility, but likely only certain kinds of mushrooms can do it properly and not be toxic. " Neruo leans in closer to look at the bolts stuck in the door, examining them closer. "Just who has weapons able to put these into metal doors?"

Stormwolf69
2024-02-14, 10:07 AM
Phage: As you make your way through the rubble you find on the other side rubble and dust. The other side of the tunnel is clear but you have no idea what you will find at the other rest stop or where the city meets the under dark.

Mirage: The Divine Hunter says “The ritual is done in the temple. We don’t have the gold and it will take several hours to complete.

Neruo: The priestess turns to you as she says “We don’t know. Out of fear that is why we blocked the tunnel with magic for our group’s safety. We could guess Drow and Dwarfs are known to heavy use of crossbows.”

Aegis013
2024-02-15, 04:24 PM
"There is no threat immediately behind the rubble." Phage telepathically declares as the skeletons begin working tirelessly to clear the passage for those who can't pass through solid matter.

Stormwolf69
2024-02-16, 05:11 PM
The priestess rolls her eyes as she casts a spell. as she clears the rubble with her magic.

Aegis013
2024-02-16, 05:33 PM
Phage proceeds further into the Underdark, scouting ahead for any dangers, confident in his Incorporeality. He uses the environment to his favor.

His loyal skeletal underlings trail behind, performing a spooky dance as they travel. The loud rattling of their bones echo out for all to hear. They make no effort to conceal themselves.

Sealth [roll0]
Perception (Take 10 with Keen Ear trait) [22]

Being spooky in case I run into anything worth intimidating for information. The skeletons also serve as a nice lure for new bones to harvest.

samduke
2024-02-18, 09:34 AM
following phage into the Underdark, looking out for trouble

Triskavanski
2024-02-19, 12:37 PM

Neuro

For the moment Neuro follows along, at this point content to let the others do the heavy lifting, since he doesn't need to run mediator between the murder hobos and other living creatures.

I'd need to check what spells I have access to right now.
Don't have access to my sheet currently.

Stormwolf69
2024-02-23, 08:20 PM
After walking for for about 8 hours you finally make your way out of the staircase. You finally arrive at the rest stop you were told was down there. As your entrance is not going unnoticed as you hear a creature make a loud call. As you can hear something large is comeing towards you. it would appear that something else as claimed this area as its own.

roll of init please

http://www.milbysmaps.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/brazenthrone-delvers-rest-annotated-web.jpg

Aegis013
2024-02-24, 02:11 AM
Phage continues phasing about stealthily while his skeletons act as an obvious lure.

[roll0]

Stealth (again if needed) [roll1] even creatures with extraordinary senses must roll to notice Phage as he has the Darkstalker feat.
Perception 22 (Take 10 with Keen Ear)

Triskavanski
2024-02-28, 06:29 PM
[table="width: 500"]
[tr]
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1191562039722782740/1191562409152876584/1633474000.png?ex=65efb7f8&is=65dd42f8&hm=70b34896af7a2a137aaede03bbf32d30859d155976c05b5 aacff0bde7df9b735&=&format=webp&quality=lossless&width=100&height=200
[td]
Neuro

Neruo gets ready as well for the combat to start

Sorry this took so long.

[roll0] init check

Stormwolf69
2024-03-06, 02:53 PM
(sorry for the delay was waiting to see who was in combat.)

you see two Huge bugs turn the corner of a building (building 4) another turns but pilled on right behind the other in the small ally to your left. As you find your selves being flanked.

Triskavanski
2024-03-07, 06:14 PM
https://i.imgur.com/ufwM9wV.png

Neuro

Seeing that they were getting surrounded by bugs, Neuro began to spin on one foot while making finger guns at the different bugs. "Pew Pew Pew pew!"

Barrage
As a special attack action you may make two ranged attacks at your full base attack bonus -2.

Spinning Shot
When performing a barrage, you may make an additional extra attack. However, all of your attacks made as part of this barrage must target different creatures. At 10 base attack bonus, you may make a second additional attack as part of this barrage.

Dual Attack
Whenever you make an attack action with a light or one-handed weapon, you can make an additional attack with a light or one-handed weapon held in your off-hand, though both attacks take a -2 penalty on their attack rolls when doing so; only your initial main hand attack qualifies as an attack action, and the additional attack cannot be made with the same weapon as your initial main hand attack.

Critical Follow Up
Whenever you successfully use the attack action to strike a creature with your main-hand weapon, the critical threat range of your off-hand weapon increases by 1 (this stacks with other effects which would increase your critical threat range, but is applied last) until the beginning of your next turn. When your base attack bonus is +10 or higher, your off-hand weapon’s critical threat range instead increases by 2.

Following Strike
Whenever you use an attack action and successfully strike a single creature with both your main-hand and off-hand weapons before the start of your next turn, you can make an additional attack with your off-hand weapon against a different creature as a free action.

Sniper Bolts
Benefit: Increase the range of your mystic bolts by 15 ft. At 6th level and every 6 levels afterwards, the range of your mystic bolts increases by another 15 ft.

Explosive Bolts
Benefit: Whenever you use your mystic bolts as a ranged attack, if you successfully hit a foe with a mystic bolt, you can choose for it to deal splash damage to all adjacent squares to the target (equal to the minimum damage of the mystic bolt), allowing a Reflex saving throw (10 + 1/2 your vigilante level + your Charisma modifier) to halve the damage. You can select 1 square while dealing splash damage; that square is not subjected to splash damage.

Mystic Accuracy
Benefit: You deal additional damage when attacking with mystic bolts equal your Charisma modifier (minimum +1), and you can apply the Deadly Aim, Piranha Strike and Power Attack feat to attacks made with them even if they are touch attacks (due to the piercing bolts class feature). If you have the Clustered Shots feat, you can total the damage from all hits before applying an opponent’s energy resistance.

Perfect Ambidexterity (Ex): From 3rd level on, the conscript reduces all penalties taken for two-weapon fighting or attacking with a main hand and off-hand weapon using the Dual Wielding sphere by 1 (so a conscript wielding at least one light weapon will only take a -1 penalty for dual wielding, and a conscript wielding two one-handed weapons would take a -3 penalty for dual wielding). This reduction applies after any other effects that reduce the conscript’s dual wielding penalties, such as the Balanced Blows talent.

Rending Strikes: At 8th level, a conscript gains Two-Weapon Rend as a bonus feat, even if he would not normally qualify for it. Whenever the conscript rolls maximum damage on his rend damage dice (normally this means rolling a 10 on 1d10), the target of his attack is sickened for a number of rounds equal to his practitioner modifier.

I take it there is only two bugs?
Neuro is doing a Barrage + Dual Wielding

Bolts have a 60 foot range, Bolts are explosive if bug is next to bug. Electric damage. If Electric doesn't seem to do anything will switch to acid instead.
Right hand vs bug 1 [roll0] Damage [roll1]
Left hand vs bug 1 [roll2] Damage [roll3]
Two-Weapon Rend [roll4]

Right hand vs bug 2 [roll5] Damage [roll6]
If Right and left hit bug 1 - Left hand vs bug 2 [roll7] Damage [roll8]

Aegis013
2024-03-07, 07:21 PM
The 10 Dwarven Skeletons swarm onto the nearest bug, attempting to rake it with their meager skeletal claws.

Move around the nearest Huge Bug
Attack 1 [roll0] for [roll1] damage
Attack 2 [roll2] for [roll3] damage
Attack 3 [roll4] for [roll5] damage
Attack 4 [roll6] for [roll7] damage
Attack 5 [roll8] for [roll9] damage
Attack 6 [roll10] for [roll11] damage
Attack 7 [roll12] for [roll13] damage
Attack 8 [roll14] for [roll15] damage
Attack 9 [roll16] for [roll17] damage
Attack 10 [roll18] for [roll19] damage

Phage rises from within the ground near the second bug, and swipes his sickle into its carapace with wicked glee.

[roll20] to hit, on a 34 [roll21] to confirm
On a hit it deals [roll22] damage and requires a Fortitude DC 25 or be Dazed for [roll23] rounds

Phage: 120 HP
Skeletons (all 10 at their full HP of 12)

Maneuvers granted in the coming rounds:
Round 2: [roll24] - Half Gone
Round 3: [roll25] - Shrieking Shadow Axe
Round 4: All Maneuvers granted

Stormwolf69
2024-03-10, 10:22 AM
The two in the ally to the left are dead. As for the other two the first Bug creature is heavily wounded. As for the one beside it. As the wounded bug fires a 30 ft cone of acid at Neuro hitting him. (Reflex DC 14 halves) For (4d4 = 6 damage. Acid ) As the other one charges at Neuro and tries to bite at him but does not connect.

Round 2 both of you then the bugs.

Aegis013
2024-03-10, 02:28 PM
The Dwarven Skeletons continue their onslaught against the bug they've surrounded, now able to attack with both claws as they're already in melee with the target.

Skeleton 1:
[roll0] to hit for [roll1] damage
[roll2] to hit for [roll3] damage

Skeleton 2:
[roll4] to hit for [roll5] damage
[roll6] to hit for [roll7] damage

Skeleton 3:
[roll8] to hit for [roll9] damage
[roll10] to hit for [roll11] damage

Skeleton 4:
[roll12] to hit for [roll13] damage
[roll14] to hit for [roll15] damage

Skeleton 5:
[roll16] to hit for [roll17] damage
[roll18] to hit for [roll19] damage

Skeleton 6:
[roll20] to hit for [roll21] damage
[roll22] to hit for [roll23] damage

Skeleton 7:
[roll24] to hit for [roll25] damage
[roll26] to hit for [roll27] damage

Skeleton 8:
[roll28] to hit for [roll29] damage
[roll30] to hit for [roll31] damage

Skeleton 9:
[roll32] to hit for [roll33] damage
[roll34] to hit for [roll35] damage

Skeleton 10:
[roll36] to hit for [roll37] damage
[roll38] to hit for [roll39] damage

Phage sinks back into the ground (5ft step) and begins calling upon the alien spirits to conjure another minion whose power will eclipse the skeletons.

5ft step into the ground (Mourning Ghost Attitude stance)
1 Round Action: Summon Alien (Zycrell) - acts as Summon Monster V as a Sorcerer 10th level, conjuring a Psuedonatural (Complete Arcane pg 161) Ankylosaurus Dinosaur (https://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/animals/dinosaur/ankylosaurus/). It will materialize and attack on Phage's next turn.

Phage: 120 HP
Skeletons (all 10 at their full HP of 12)

Triskavanski
2024-03-11, 06:56 PM

Neuro
Attack: 14/11

Neuro Takes a step back before unleashing his attacks first onto the bug that attacked him in melee then the other bug.

[roll0]

Bolts have a 60 foot range, Bolts are explosive if bug is next to bug. Electric damage. If Electric doesn't seem to do anything will switch to acid instead.
Right hand vs bug 1 [roll1] Damage [roll2]
Left hand vs bug 1 [roll3] Damage [roll4]
Two-Weapon Rend [roll5]

Right hand vs bug 2 [roll6] Damage [roll7]
If Right and left hit bug 1 - Left hand vs bug 2 [roll8] Damage [roll9]

Stormwolf69
2024-03-13, 11:10 PM
(given that one of the bugs was on 3 hp)

Well after blasting the weekend bugs head clean off you quickly finish off the last of the bugs. with the Cavern, or once a rest stop then returns to silence.

Aegis013
2024-03-14, 09:43 PM
Phage wordlessly continues forward, hiding in the ground while the skeletons continue acting as bait.

Stealth [roll0]
Perception 22

Initiative for later [roll1]

Triskavanski
2024-03-15, 12:26 PM

Neuro
HP: 117/120 Init: 4

"Well I guess you can say they wont' bug us again!" Neuro says dusting himself off, and following behind the skeletons.

Aegis013
2024-03-15, 03:48 PM
Phage telepathically mentions "Indeed, and such vermin typically make low quality undead."

Stormwolf69
2024-03-26, 05:04 PM
As you search the area you find nothing as if it was picked clean by others before you. But when you get to the north staircase that goes further down you hear voices. As there is someone further down headed up to your area. As you get the idea it is a party of some yet, unknown group. Sent to deal with the bugs you just killed.

Aegis013
2024-03-27, 11:50 PM
Phage continues towards the voices, using the environment to keep himself hidden while his posse performs their spooky scary skeleton dance to draw attention while traveling towards the voices.

Stormwolf69
2024-04-01, 06:17 PM
After a while. you have either been waiting in ambush, the prey has finally shown up. you finally see what was slowly coming up the once-under-dark trade post. the first three look like werewolves two with great swords and the other with a sword and shield. there was an axe-wielding Minotar behind him with a tower shield and two elves with bows and short swords taking up the group's rear. They have only spotted the skeletons that have been a lure. They are looking around and on guard. As they have yet to spot the others. as one says there could be a necromancer around here and they should be on guard.

Aegis013
2024-04-01, 10:46 PM
Phage continues to have his skeletons approach slowly while he hides in the ground and begins reaching out to the alien spirits to conjure a powerful beast in their midst.

He telepathically inquires to the team if any of them wish to attempt a less violent approach, but the allure of Lycan and Minotaur bones is sufficient that Phage still prepares to engage them in combat, though he will hold back if anyone wishes to communicate with them.

Initiative [roll0]
Begin activating Summon Alien (Su) - after 1 round, a Psuedonatural Anklyosaurus Dinosaur will appear amongst their ranks, lasting either 10 rounds or until it is slain. No Somatic or Verbal component is required for a Su ability, so Phage can stay hidden.

The skeletons slowly approach doing their skeleton dance.

Triskavanski
2024-04-08, 12:40 AM

Neuro

Neuro approaches, arms up. "Hello there! Name's Neruo, and despite the company, I'm just a humble wanderer. These people though, well I found them humorous, even if they don't have a funny bone." he pauses, "Or maybe they do have a funny bone cause they're always grinning at my jokes!"

Stormwolf69
2024-04-10, 07:16 PM
The Wolves Fouse their attention on you as. the one With the sword and shield. Shelves his weapon and walks forward. "Ivar, Of the Shadow Wolf Clan. Well Fox I am surprised you are here. does that mean that someone is trying to reinhabit the old Dwarf Runis above us?" The wolfman tries to get some information from the group. You notice the others are slowly lowering their guard seeing that your party wants to talk rather than fight.

Triskavanski
2024-04-12, 02:20 PM

Neuro

"More of we were dropped from high in the sky into this area, and found a big door outside that looked interesting enough to have us draw our attention here. Though most of the other have wandered off it would seem, leaving a few of us left behind. I am Neuro. "

Aegis013
2024-04-12, 05:32 PM
Phage ascends slowly from the ground in front of the Lycans and Minotaur, mist spreading from the point of his ascent. The skeletons' dance becomes more invigorated as they begin to surround the group. As Phage completes his ascent from the ground a horrific monstrosity materializes (Psuedonatural Anklyosaurus) out of the air next to the Necromancer.

His skull lifts up, showing the Lycans and Minotaur warped reflections on his silver-mirrored eye sockets.

Telepathically, Phage booms "I will inhabit all I come across, as I please. You will be more useful to me as lieutenants alive rather than as bones. Pledge yourselves and follow me and we shall plunder this land together." providing them opportunity to pledge service to him.

[roll0] Diplomacy - offer plunder
[roll1] Intimidate - insinuating that they will serve me as skeletons if they refuse
[roll2] Bluff - I know what's going on in this world and am confident in my power

[roll3] Sense Motive - if relevant for the dialogue and/or to assess their capabilities