PDA

View Full Version : D&D 3.x Other Character Sheet 3.5 Homebrew

Darelius
2024-01-14, 10:19 AM
Hello everyone
I played DnD and other RPGs long time and restarted last Year a new EPIC 3.5 group.
Because the Character Sheets are to small for Epic Characters nad i never found usable Excel Character sheets, i build my own.
So, we are playing since nearly a year now and the Sheet got many, many upgrades and now i wanted to ask some other players:

Is the sheet "okay"? is is confusing? Du i miss anything real importent?

The link is the Character Sheet (We are germans, so i started to build it in german, but because nearly no books are available in german, we switched to englsh).

WHAT is Use and dont use:
- I "hated" the Psionics, since i saw it first in AD&D 2nd Edition so i will never use it normally.
- As "Basic" Classes i only used the Classes from the Players Handbook (except Monk, that never fit in my created world...)
- A Bunch of (possible) Rulebooks, many official, also dragon Magazine (IF a player found something) ans some "special" Books, like "Nymphology" or others.

Even if most Characters didnt have an optical "description", in my group we always look for a good picture and therefore are many values in the sheet, as well
(Like Legs, Leg type, Hair color and type and so on)

Still in Work or planned features:
- List of Creatures, IF you want to play a Shifter (especially a True Shifter)
- List of ALL Spells (only basic classes, maybe later more classes) and then rework the "spell" entrys...
- When its "finished" im working on a maptool campaign file and an export for it, but first the sheet must be totally complete
- "Printing" Version (actually only the "creating" Sheet)...

Specials in the Sheet:
- Dragon Age Category - yes, some "players" are even Dragons ;)
- Deity Rank, IF someone gain it...

So i would be happy for some feedbacks ;)
(Our Core Group are in the moment me and 2 players, so we have place. But we live in germany so normal Play Time can be different, if you are living in the Kingom "Far Far away" ;) )

Okay, i Cant post a link or even attach the file.
If you ate intertested, write me and i try to PM you the link ;)

...DX

nonsi
2024-01-15, 04:27 PM
a few more posts/replies and you'll be able to add attachments.

Darelius
2024-01-16, 02:02 AM
a few more posts/replies and you'll be able to add attachments.

Ah - good to know ;9 but i dtry NOT to spam ;9

Thanks

...DX