PDA

View Full Version : DrK Mortals vs the Gods IC

DrK
2024-02-04, 10:46 AM
To Battle the Gods Themselves

https://www.realmofhistory.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Myth.jpg

The lands of Aegean sea, the neighboring Pharoh states of the Nile and the savage frozen lands of the Norse all are blessed with powerful and generous Gods that have blessed their followers for many generations. But now they Gods have turned their backs on their followers. Posiedon causes mayhem with storms on whim disrupting trade. Mightly Odin judges Jarls for little reason splitting them with lightning and even the greatest of the Pharoh's heroes has his heart found wanting and consumed by Sobek. The situation is dire, crops fail, storms rage across the lands, teleportation magic has been disallowed by the Gods and great monsters stalk the mountains, deserts and seas slaying people by the hundreds.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/48/f2/44/48f244dbfe88b30a2f4ec4a8777d8bb7.jpg

Now the mortals have had enough! King Menelaus, the Great Jarl Ragnar Lodbrok and Queen Nefertiti have summoned a secret conclave of their greatest heroes. A dozen of the mages, priests and druids of the greatest orders have called down the mythical Purple Rain to hide the meeting from the sight of even the Gods themselves as the heroes meet in the shadows of Mt Olympus in the Temple of Artemis to discuss what must be done... the unthinkable. The mortals shall have to take the war to the Gods and their realms themselve!

The wind thunders around the peaks near the Delphic Temple in the high mountain pass that lies ironically in the shadow of Mt Olympus. Zeus's displeasure can be seen in the dark clouds above as lightning arcs and crashes in the night above the temple. As the various retinues of kings, queens, pharohs, Jarls and princes arrive each accompanied by only a few royal guards or advisors all shiver slightly as they pass the boundary surrounding the Temple high atop the cliffs. Ascending the marble steps statues devoted the Gods that have now tuned their backs on the mortals half way up a gleaming purple shimmering curtain seems to fall from the heavens. As you pass through there is an intake of breath as each feels the lack of something, a void of some kind at the core of your being as your access to the Gods is removed, the divine being blind now to the Temple and its surrounds. A motely collection of Priests bedecked with the lamellar scales and animalistic heads from the desert; heavy swirling woads and beast hides from Norsca; and silk togas died bright with tall staffs from the isles of the Peloponnese surround the temple giving the air a heady smell of the various incenses as priests from all of the majors empires represented here chant in unison to protect this area from the eyes and ears of the gods with the srange purple rain.

The temple inside is a thing of beauty, lined with pillars with two great pools of holy oil flowing the length of the Temple. Halfway up great clay amorphoa of wine and beer have been prepared and many of Jarl Ragnar's bear skinned hurscals drink heavily as they look suspiciously around the marble interior lit by great braziers of every burning flames that illuminate the depictions of the Gods that run around the temple walls and gleam off the massive 40ft high statue of Zeus the almighty that stands somewhat ironically in the place of honour. To some the very statue itself, even though there are no windows here seems to radiate a strange indigo glow matching the rain outside

Within the temple three clusters of figures can be seen in the swirling crowds. Near the Zeus statue stands the men and woman of the Isles surrounding King Menelaus and other princes and princesses of the Peloponnese and some of the greatest heroes of the age like the long haired and handsome Paris with his golden bow and arrows and his brother Hector, tamer of horses clad in breastplate with his plumed helm under his arm and his massive hammer strapped to his back.

Ragnar and the norsca stand near the drinks in the centre, heavy set men with beards fur and brooding violence. Several of the men stand at least 8ft tall suggeting jotun in their blood but its the quiet intnsity of Ragnar that draws the eye, a thin circlet of gold resting on his brow the only sign of his position. Beside him stands a glorious looking woman with full figure flowing golden hair that seems to move like liquid wearing a cloak of blue and steel breastplate carved with the images of pegasi. With a blade at her hip that seems to crackle with lightning all would recognise her as one of the Valkyrie who has sided with the mortals in this war of the heavens,

The final contingent stand near the doorway gazing out into the night and the purple shimmering sky. Around the golden and white robes of silk of the golden skinned nobles clad in enough jewels to buy a kingdom heavy set Marruspawn standing 7 feet tall and resembling ebony-hued, jackal-headed humanoids stand guard with massive decorative blades as the diminutive queen with the serpent rising from her coronet watches the gathering with narrowed eyes.

Please intro yourself, described your arrival and if you are an independant or with one of the 3 main contingents. Feel free to add NPCs as needed.

Aegis013
2024-02-04, 12:20 PM
A stocky dwarven woman with fiery red hair twisted into simple braids to keep them out of her emerald eyes stands head and shoulders below most of Menelaus' gathered contingent. The loud sound of her dwarven stoneplate creates a grating undercurrent for the chanting priests. While she stands just taller than 4 feet, her comically oversized hammer extends nearly 15 feet into the negative space of the temple. The iconography of Athena designed on her equipment suggests some kind of warrior-priest, though she seems to be making no effort towards blocking the perception of the gods.

Feeling restless, Camilla draws out her favorite tankard from her bag. It is a simple thing the size of which would give a very incorrect impression of the physical size of the owner, and a completely appropriate impression of the owner's appetite for alcohol.

Dressed for ceremony, Camilla trudges towards the alcohol laid out near the center of the temple, her stone covered feet creating stomping footsteps the whole way to where she fills her tankard to very brim. Taking a deep drought and quickly wiping the foam from her upper lip, she mutters to herself. To the observant it is clear she is not concerned about who overhears, but curious to gauge the reactions of those who happen to be listening.

"What did we mortals do to turn the gods' wrath upon us? To invite death upon so many of us? The gods may have overthrown the titans, but can mortals truly overthrow the gods?"

Auranghzeb
2024-02-04, 12:53 PM
Nehemsek stood barely over 5'6, lite and lean, of an undetermined age. Many called him the Curse, the Warbringer.

Yet, he walked into the temple with a clear purpose for the first time in decades, he had heard the rumors of this meeting taking place and he wanted in. It was the gods who had condemned this once proud man to a life of despair as a living curse, and it would be their downfall what would set Nehemsek free.

https://i.imgur.com/4FstHpm.png

The queen looked magnificient, and to her Nehmsek walked and in her presence knelt and bowed.

Queen of Queens, sacred ruler of the High and Low Nile, wearer of the double crown of the old and new empires, ruler of the misty forest where the river is born and ruler of the fertile lands where the river pours its life. Goddess in human flesh, hear my prayer and my promise. I am Nehemsek, I was once a sanhu that proudly helped your people thrive. Now your priests call me منيل, the mudded one, the unfortunate. It was Toth who punished me, and now I kneel under your grace. I beg you to be of service and put an end to this live of pain.

Chambers
2024-02-04, 03:13 PM
Lanharath

Enormous wings beat the air on the other side of the purple mist moments before a roc flew through the barrier. It curled up its wings and dive bombed the Norsca tables, transforming into a man summersaulting to a landing. He brushed back the hair from his eyes and glanced around at the assembled, giving a nod towards Ragnar. "This is the place, then!" Though nearly half the height of the jotunblood warriors he walked among them as if towering above. "Hail, Jarl. A great day for a battle, eh?" He says to the Norsca lord while resting one leg on the bench and stroking his chin in thought. The effort does nothing to improve his countenance.

"What do you think of your 'allies' in this war? I have never spent much time in these warmer climes but the air and company agrees with me." He says with a lecherous grin. "If nothing else they will make beautiful corpses."

https://www.worldanvil.com/uploads/images/ef188556dadd62f98f22e89823dcd755.png

Kaouse
2024-02-04, 04:24 PM
A large elk-like being strides gracefully towards the temple. It's hooves, of which there are two too many, move with an unearthly grace and speed. It's horns - a majestic gold, with a large and fearsome axe attached to it. It's body, a brilliant shade of blue with white furand gold highlights accentuating it's form. It appears to be wearing barding of some sort.

As the large magical beast known as a Cerynitis crosses the threshold into the blindspot of the gods, it will suddenly transform - it's horns and fur dissolving as if made of sand. Left in it's place, is but a human man. The man, while still relatively large for his kind, is still but a fraction of the size that he once was a great elk. Saying nothing, he will glance at one of the rings on his finger before continuing to make his way inside.

"Interesting." The man states, his voice deep and gravel-ridden. "It seems coming here wasn't a waste of time afterall."

The man makes his way indoors, where he begins to partake of the food and drinks gathered near the center. While he seems relaxed, he keeps one hand on the hilt of his large battle axe. Always best to be prepared, afterall.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/67/19/aa/6719aac6c99f9e2da3b6b2b6b20b1f6a.png

Ancient
2024-02-04, 05:47 PM
Runa, the Daughter of Wind, accompanied the Norscan contingent. While she is perhaps not quite so striking a figure as the Valkyrie, the tall blonde woman is quite striking in her own way. One eye is a brillian sky blue, the other covered in a jeweled eye patch, a cloak seemingly made of giant eagle feathers adorns her shoulders. A raven, perched on her right shoulder, peaks over a large shield ringed in a relief of hands interlocked in a circle while the center is a trio of lightning bolts surrounding an eye. A spear, bears a banner of the same symbology. Her very presence is heartening, her glance reasurring, and always there seems to be a gentle calming breeze surrounding her. Rather than speaking, the woman breaks out a pipe and listens to what is to be said, nodding at sensible counsel and blowing small stormclouds of smoke towards the heavens. She stands protectively at Ragnar's right side.

https://pm1.narvii.com/6912/7c717152d3a0e0b983ff2c81be715e39a84dff0br1-828-1064v2_hq.jpg

Aegis013
2024-02-05, 07:49 PM
Seeing the elk-metamorphosed man approach the vittles in the center of the gathering without stopping to pay respects for any of the leaders of men, her curiosity gets the better of her and she approaches. Her stone-plated footsteps declaring the approach of the woman who comes up only to about the man's waist.

"You say coming isn't a waste of time. I agree, despite that being part of this gathering alone is likely to spell out dramatically shortened life expectancy for all involved. Admittedly, leaving it be would doom the life expectancy of all mortals, innocent and wicked alike. I don't know what riled the gods' wrath, but riled it is. Without knowing how to assuage it or open communication with them about it, challenging them is likely our next best hope. A miserable hope, barely a candle buffeted by a storm, but hope nonetheless."

Her tone makes it apparent she's still grappling with this entire situation as an apparent devotee of one of the now declared enemies.

"My name is Camilla. What hope has brought you here?" she gestures towards the large man serving as a substitute for his name, which is presently unknown to her.

Da'Shain
2024-02-05, 10:08 PM
A discreet distance away from the queen yet carefully positioned to be between her and most oncomers, Nefer-Horsif stands vigilant, the miniature sun that is the mark of his divine investiture floating above his ornate ceremonial staff as he peers around the room, his blue eye piercing, his black eye opaque. Tall for a human of the Egyptian contingent, he is nevertheless dwarfed by many others present, including the Marruspawn who are Queen Nefertiti's more obvious bodyguards. His white silken robes, belted at the waist with gold, are more fully covering than many of his countrymen's, and his blue-gold headdress would seem to mark him as royalty to many unlearned foreigners but lacks the tall hallmarks of the pharaoh's crown, instead being simply a stylized backwards eagle head.

At the approach of Nehemsek, Nefer-Horsif stiffened slightly, but did not intervene when the mudded one knelt and bowed respectfully to the living goddess; he detected no harmful magics and no ill intent, communicating these facts to his queen and her bodyguards with a barely perceptible nod from behind the newcomer. He otherwise remains silent; his queen is much wiser than he, and if she wanted advice, she would ask. He keeps a watchful eye on Nehemsek simply because he is the closest newcomer to the queen and thus the most likely danger, but he divides his attention for the rest of the spacious temple. A beautiful achievement, for barbarians, he muses in the privacy of his own thoughts, let us see if its builders will have anything of worth to say.

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/82/c2/77/82c277e641e296b65aa499fca78d4dc1.jpg
Nefer-Horsif (https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/?id=2871941)
Mystic 20/Animus Adept 3 // Monk 1/Inquisitor 2/Animus Adept 2
Init +24; Senses Perception +58, See In Darkness, scent, Luckdrinker Aura
AC 36, Touch 30, Flat-footed 28
HP 322/322; fast healing 12
Speed 30 ft, fly 60 (average)
Illumination 12
Current Stance Luckdrinker Aura (https://www.d20pfsrd.com/alternative-rule-systems/path-of-war/disciplines-and-maneuvers/Cursed-Razor-maneuvers/#luckdrinker_aura)
Conditions none

Nefer-Horsif is just chillin' by Nefertiti being one extra layer of security for her.

Kaouse
2024-02-07, 04:49 PM
The large human being's gaze wanders from the food and drink he wantonly takes for himself to notice that a woman has begun to approach him.

And worse still, she began to talk to him. Still, he will listen to her spheal. That is what he was here for, in a way. To hear words, and be directed to his next, most glorious combat...

"Camilla, huh? My name is Henry Pascal. The hope that brought me here is simple: A hope for glorious combat. A hope to further hone and express the strength I've gained against opponents who actually require it. To be brought to my absolute limits so that I may surpass them... THAT is what I hope for."

Henry says, with his heterochromatic eyes (one red, one blue) glowing with a dull intensity behind his helmut as he stares forward into space. The intensity of the red eye dulls a bit as his eyes turn to look once more upon his conversational host.

"I am here to cross the final frontier of mortal men. I am here to challenge the gods themselves. But... I am not such a fool to think that doing so would be easy. I am glad that such a meeting to do so takes place in an area warded from their sight. It suggests a level of care and strategy taken by our organizers, and invites greater seriousness and clarity to their cause."

With that, Henry will bite into the meat he picked up from the table, and begin to viciously devour the meal.

Aegis013
2024-02-07, 05:13 PM
Camilla listens stoically to Henry's explanation, trying to hide that she is dumbfounded that anyone would be so foolhardy as to desire combat with the gods. Afterward, picking up the message that Henry's focus has moved to the available food, Camilla simply says "I'm glad you are standing with us."

She then surveys the room again, looking again for conversation, though she is not keen on approaching either Nefereti's nor Ragnar's contingent. While the leaders may be here for shared purpose, but Camilla, aware of her poor etiquette, decides she is not willing to risk representing King Menelaus poorly in front of the other rulers. Especially when the fate of all mortal-kind might hang on this gathering going smoothly.

She returns to the kegs and refills her over-sized tankard before settling on a spot to awkwardly observe the goings-on, while hopefully projecting an approachable air.

DrK
2024-02-08, 10:03 AM
Near the entranceway there is a commotion as the strange deer-like shape change appears. A number of priests and men making a warding sign against evil as the wave of unhallowed energy washes over them and seem to emanate from the man with the large axe.

Nefereti shivers and 3 of the hulking marrutacts position themselves between the Queen of the Sands and the strange interloper. She then turns to Nehemsek as he approaches and offers him the tip of the royal secptre to kiss, her voice, although quiet is filled with determination and a force of personality. "I've heard of your deeds and what you represent but all the sons and daughters of he desert are welcome here. When those who would sail the solar barge turn their backs on us they must be reminded that even as e worship them they must respond to us, those who would give power to them."

Her head shakes in sadness "You would know of the issues that beset our dearest Kesset, the motherland," she mutters, a sad glance towards Nefer-Horsif "Nefer-Horsif has been holding at bay many of the living dead that have risen in the Valleys of our ancestors, but a great spawn of Sobek has risen in the high desert and the Amara has been reduced to bone strewn ruin and this creature marches on Sothis bringing destruction in its wake. I would petition for heoes to hold this creature back..."

--

On the other side of the room Ragnar shakes his head with a wry smile and gestures to Sigurd, one of the lesser Jarls, to hurl Lanharath a skinful of powerful mead with the rich aromas of the fjords and honey. The young Great Jarl nods to the newcomer and mentions to Runa "See this one Runa of the Wind, have a care. he sheds skins and appears as what he would. Even Loki is only half as tricky as he. But... you are welcome here. The Jotun march, the high halls have been lost many warriors slain. The all father himself has blinded the eyes of the priests and Hel has released the beasts of the underworld and the Linnonrms upon us. We are the mightiest of the warriors here" he gestures to the other contingents, "But even our mightiest heroes can only be in one place at a time and our needs are great."

---

The words are similar within the bearded and creates helms of the Peloponese. Menelaus looks about and nods to Camilla watching as she moves towards Henry, the lone stranger. She would shiver as the aura of evil and death follows the man (unhallowed aura) before he looks to Cassandra, the waif like woman a his side with a bandage of silk across her eyes and then at Odysseus and Hector who stand close. The King of the Mycenea shouts out loudly, one of the guards banging an iron tipped spear on the marble floor with a great ringing sound to garner attention.

"Fellow Kings and Queens, Lords, Warleaders, Shamans and Wizards.... You ask why we have summoned you here. Why you made long trips via wings, sails and hoof. It is because we mortals have been abandoned and betrayed. We have held aloft the Gods since the dawn of our coming and now they are done with us. They release their monsters upon our cities, they demand sacrifices of gold and our children and they are consumed with their own petty bickering. I say enough is enough...." At this the warriors of the greek contingent bang fists on shields or breastplates with ringing praise. "We here are the mightiest of our peoples many can challenge the Gods themselves! We must act. All of us are beset in our lands. The many legged horror of Sobek stalks the high desert" he starts with gesturing with a bow to Nefereti, "The Jotun wage war in the Norscan halls and here in my on fair lands the spawn of the gods wreak havoc on sea and land. Many our greatest warriors falling to beasts such as the hydra and chimera." He pauses, "I would ask here, under this violet rain where only mortas may dwell that we pledge to all assembled here that we mortals stand as one. We shall choose our greatest heroes and strike back!

Where you sack of wine?" Ragnar interrupts brutally. "Where do we strike back... the Gods hide in their realms. Our magics have been stolen we cannot cross to sea of stars."

Surprisingly its Nefereti who answers, and from the nod from the Mycenean you suspect they had discussed this earlier. In all our realms there the gates to the God's own domains. Portals and doors to the Solar barge, caves leading to the your Ydraggsil or routes up Olympus itself. These we must find and then release havoc in their own realms.""

Menelaus holds up his hands, "Yes. We can take the war to them, but first we must blunt some of their attacks on us fair Queen. THere are many heroes here." e gestures to the room at large "But in ach group we should include heores of all peoples so those immortals would know that all the mortal folk oppose them."

Feel free to interject into the conversation in the hall. And think where the party would like to head to resolve some of the problems in the mountains of Norsca, the deserts or the islands of greece

Auranghzeb
2024-02-08, 12:07 PM
Nehemsek

The queen's words fell like light rain over Nehemsek tired head removing with he grace the weight of decades. It was only some cold comfort as the images of plague and conflict he had been cursed to inflict came rushing.

I owe you, your grace

He said as he brushed his lips with the Imperial scepter.

I owe you and I owe the fertile land along the Nile. I was once a disciple of Sobek, and in my skin his symbol is carved. But now I can only manifest his cruelest of aspects.

The ma'at that holds our world and the divine world as a continuous is breaking and we only see the worse of gods.

After hearing the rude exchange between Menelaus and Ragnar, he humbly offered his opinion to the queen.

At this point, It does not matter where we start

Aegis013
2024-02-08, 04:57 PM
Despite herself, Camilla is unable to hold back her voice and states loudly enough to be heard clearly throughout the temple: "If we wish to protect our realms and triumph over the gods, we need to identify their weaknesses and possess weaponry capable of slaying them. We may be able to protect our nations and peoples by taking the fight to them in their domains, but they will have the advantage in combat in their own domains."

Camilla rubs her forehead with her free hand, lamenting her previous disinterest in writings and education. "Either way, they won't sit idly by while we prepare. We need to take immediate action. Protecting the lands that produce the most bountiful and consistent harvests should be our priority, as the gods may try to starve us mortals with famines and pestilence, making a war of attrition undesirable for us."

She looks about hoping others will follow her lead and contribute their voices, expecting she didn't add anything which the others weren't already keenly aware.

Da'Shain
2024-02-08, 05:51 PM
"If farmlands are a concern, then our first must be Sobek's fell beast," Nefer-Horsif surprises himself by interjecting. Perhaps the recent struggles had him more tired than he thought, to speak out of turn so, but at a lack of chiding from his queen he continued. "Each loss of arable land in great Egypt is felt more keenly than such a loss would be felt up here, in your fertile landscapes. If we are to safeguard the most people before taking the fight to the heavens, then we must slay the monster that wreaks through our home. Storms and lesser beasts our people may weather, if with difficulty; but the divine beast, that cannot be dealt with by any but such as we."

He nods to the heavily armored dwarf in agreement. "The many paths my Queen has spoken of may be found in the meantime, and consultations with the bards and oracles may perhaps reveal what manner of opposition we will find in the heavens themselves. I pray we can make the gods come to their senses."

Chambers
2024-02-08, 07:35 PM
Lanharath

"Sobek's nightmare...I've longed to tangle with his pets." Lanharath says, his words heard loud and clear across the hall without needing to raise his voice. He still does, of course. "The farmers cry for aid, and we shall deliver!" He says, drinking the rest of the wine skin and tossing it behind him. He hops down off the bench and strides towards Queen Nefereti stopping mid-way to bow. "The nightmare will be slain, your fields will saved from ruin, your peasants free to plough once more, and you may have the fortune to thank Lanharath for the deeds, though my friends call me Garnet."

Ancient
2024-02-08, 08:01 PM
On the other side of the room Ragnar shakes his head with a wry smile and gestures to Sigurd, one of the lesser Jarls, to hurl Lanharath a skinful of powerful mead with the rich aromas of the fjords and honey. The young Great Jarl nods to the newcomer and mentions to Runa "See this one Runa of the Wind, have a care. he sheds skins and appears as what he would. Even Loki is only half as tricky as he. But... you are welcome here. The Jotun march, the high halls have been lost many warriors slain. The all father himself has blinded the eyes of the priests and Hel has released the beasts of the underworld and the Linnonrms upon us. We are the mightiest of the warriors here" he gestures to the other contingents, "But even our mightiest heroes can only be in one place at a time and our needs are great."

Runa regards the strange man, it appears that many here are not the simple men they appear. His appears supremely capable, and would be a strong anchor in her shield wall, though the taint of carnage hangs heavy around him. Still Ragnar's words hearten her, the King is worthy of the crown, his wit, reserve, and acknowledgement of the problems at hand ensure her that man is indeed worth taking side with, unlike the arrogance and cruelty of those divinities that would call themselves their betters.

"If farmlands are a concern, then our first must be Sobek's fell beast," Nefer-Horsif surprises himself by interjecting. Perhaps the recent struggles had him more tired than he thought, to speak out of turn so, but at a lack of chiding from his queen he continued. "Each loss of arable land in great Egypt is felt more keenly than such a loss would be felt up here, in your fertile landscapes. If we are to safeguard the most people before taking the fight to the heavens, then we must slay the monster that wreaks through our home. Storms and lesser beasts our people may weather, if with difficulty; but the divine beast, that cannot be dealt with by any but such as we."

He nods to the heavily armored dwarf in agreement. "The many paths my Queen has spoken of may be found in the meantime, and consultations with the bards and oracles may perhaps reveal what manner of opposition we will find in the heavens themselves. I pray we can make the gods come to their senses."

Lanharath

"Sobek's nightmare...I've longed to tangle with his pets." Lanharath says, his words heard loud and clear across the hall without needing to raise his voice. He still does, of course. "The farmers cry for aid, and we shall deliver!" He says, drinking the rest of the wine skin and tossing it behind him. He hops down off the bench and strides towards Queen Nefereti stopping mid-way to bow. "The nightmare will be slain, your fields will saved from ruin, your peasants free to plough once more, and you may have the fortune to thank Lanharath for the deeds, though my friends call me Garnet."

Runa raises an eye at the hubris, and hopes it is one of supreme confidence. Still, sensing dark times ahead, high hopes and full hearts are a good way to start a journey. Still her eyes furrow as she debates the strategic and tactical implications of their first move.

"Armies march upon their stomachs it is true, and men become worse than fiends when their children starve, so it would seem wise the first step is to secure the granaries so we can gain the good will of the people and feed the armies that will keep them safe. Norsca can hold the Jotun while we dispatch the spawn of Sobek. The wind goes where it wills, but to the lands of Egypt seems most favorable to our cause. So says Runa, Daughter of Wind."

DrK
2024-02-09, 07:52 AM
Nefereti nods, although to the perceptive amongst you there is a hint of her shoulders relaxing as if some weight had been lifted. As the various heroes shout out about the deserts there is a great from near Ragnar as Beowulf, slayer of monsters beloows a "if the trickster goes to the sands I shall go the mountains. Who is with me."... his drunken challenge echoes in the Temple for a second before Dienekes , second only to great leonidas of Sparta steps forward, red crested helm in the air shouting "I shall join you... if only to see fi the woman of norsca have beards as pretty as yours.." the response results ina gale of laughter as the warriors of Ragnar and his bodyguard clap and selute.

Neferti turns to Nefer-Horsif and shakes her head, "Your land needs you." before she nods to Amun-Ra, one of the hulk marrutacts clenching a man sizex double falchion in his hands. The marru steps forward and howls befroe also agreeing to join bewoulf. Although the jibes from some of the vikings about teaching dogs to fetch leave black furred knuckles cracking on the shaft of the two headed spear...

So it goes for another hour or so as three more parties of great heroes assembled. One to head towards Argos that is assailed by krakens from the depths, another heading into the mountains north of thebes seeking the fabled gates of hades whilst the final ones head to the frozen wastelands north of norsca into the wastes seeking the linnorm Níđhöggr who controls a pathway to Yggdrasil.

As the night continues Menelaus beckons for Ragnar and Nefereti to join him, the king having arranged a smaller table piled high with luxuries atop the small raised dais in front of the great stature of Zeus. Where even here, under the protection of the violet curtain someone has tied thick cloths over the statues gemmed eyes. As the fat king of the Mycenae sits alone so do Nefereti and Raganr approach alone, the queen smiling at her bodyguards, "Speak with the others you will be jounreying with. You must make plans to journey into the high desert to seek out the great beast.". Ragnar looking at Runa with a far more confident, "Let us see if these southerners can hold their mead eh..."...

@ ALL Feel free to introduce yourselves to each other as a table has been dragged forward for each of the adventuring groups to discuss as the mass of lesser heroes, guards and priests circular and chat to each other

With your enormous Fort saves it not like you'll be able to get drunk anyway!

Aegis013
2024-02-09, 03:59 PM
Seeing the table dragged forward for the group dedicated to securing the cropland, Camilla takes a seat. Her tankard, still full of mead slams onto the table with surprising heft for a warrior with such a small stature. Once other heroes have joined the table she introduces herself.

"Camilla Lightmantle, warrior, healer, and I was a devotee of Athena. Now I place my faith here, with mortal-kind. While I know little about Sobek or this fell-beast, if it threatens the breadbasket of Egypt then I will be glad to join those seeking to fell it and safeguard the people. Once we've decided on any strategy and completed any preparations, I believe the magics in my possession will allow all of us to travel across the Mediterranean Sea to Egypt within the span of a single day."

Auranghzeb
2024-02-09, 04:12 PM
Nehemsek

Nehemsek knew who Nefer-Horsif was. Royal protector of great fame. He bowed his head lightly as a gesture to the man who served the queen and for a moment contemplated what could have been had Toth not cursed him to walk the earth as a curse.

Alas, the queen spoke to him as a man and accepted his service.

As the other groups formed ad prepared to leave, he took a glance at the ones destined to stop Sobek. He knew he could trust Nefer-Horsif and the self called Lanharath, despite his ignorance of the fertile lands, seemed to be sound.

To his mind came the verses of the Hymn to Ra, and the irony was striking.

"You create the distant sky and make the distant western heavens to shut in the hordes of the Living ones. You make the Eastern sky to fall down for them to adore you. The Southern sky is in peace, the Northern sky in beauty every day. Every face is in satisfaction, the people rejoice, their hearts are joyful every day."

To every cardinal point a group of heroes was going because hearts were not joyous.

He approached Larnharath and Runa, and spoke in their language with a coarse accent and with a common blessing he had heard in his travels.

"May your days be long as the serpent Jormungandr, and your nights peaceful as the moonlit fjords. I am Nehemsek, a traveler from the south and a servant to she who holds both crowns. We should discuss how to reach the high Nile soon.

Ancient
2024-02-09, 06:53 PM
Nefereti nods, although to the perceptive amongst you there is a hint of her shoulders relaxing as if some weight had been lifted. As the various heroes shout out about the deserts there is a great from near Ragnar as Beowulf, slayer of monsters bellows a "if the trickster goes to the sands I shall go the mountains. Who is with me."... his drunken challenge echoes in the Temple for a second before Dienekes , second only to great leonidas of Sparta steps forward, red crested helm in the air shouting "I shall join you... if only to see if the woman of norsca have beards as pretty as yours.." the response results in a gale of laughter as the warriors of Ragnar and his bodyguard clap and selute.

So it goes for another hour or so as three more parties of great heroes assembled. One to head towards Argos that is assailed by krakens from the depths, another heading into the mountains north of thebes seeking the fabled gates of hades whilst the final ones head to the frozen wastelands north of norsca into the wastes seeking the linnorm NĂ*Ă°höggr who controls a pathway to Yggdrasil.

As the night continues Menelaus beckons for Ragnar and Nefereti to join him, the king having arranged a smaller table piled high with luxuries atop the small raised dais in front of the great stature of Zeus. Where even here, under the protection of the violet curtain someone has tied thick cloths over the statues gemmed eyes. As the fat king of the Mycenae sits alone so do Nefereti and Raganr approach alone, the queen smiling at her bodyguards, "Speak with the others you will be journeying with. You must make plans to journey into the high desert to seek out the great beast.". Ragnar looking at Runa with a far more confident, "Let us see if these southerners can hold their mead eh..."...

With a nod to Ragnar, Runa taps her spear on the the ground and it immediately transforms into a finely braided whip, which she wraps around her waist with a practiced move. The shield disappears in a trick of the hand. She takes up a prodigious horn of mead and joins the festivities. She grabs a haunch of beef and feeds bits of it to the raven at her shoulder.

Seeing the table dragged forward for the group dedicated to securing the cropland, Camilla takes a seat. Her tankard, still full of mead slams onto the table with surprising heft for a warrior with such a small stature. Once other heroes have joined the table she introduces herself.

"Camilla Lightmantle, warrior, healer, and I was a devotee of Athena. Now I place my faith here, with mortal-kind. While I know little about Sobek or this fell-beast, if it threatens the breadbasket of Egypt then I will be glad to join those seeking to fell it and safeguard the people. Once we've decided on any strategy and completed any preparations, I believe the magics in my possession will allow all of us to travel across the Mediterranean Sea to Egypt within the span of a single day."

"Well met, Dame Lightmantle. I am Runa, Daughter of Wind. And this..." she says with a winning smile, gesturing to the raven that is greedily eating the meat from her hand. "Is Kloka, my better half. I too possess magics capable of transporting a small warband, such as ourselves to the Lands of Egypt."

Nehemsek

Nehemsek knew who Nefer-Horsif was. Royal protector of great fame. He bowed his head lightly as a gesture to the man who served the queen and for a moment contemplated what could have been had Toth not cursed him to walk the earth as a curse.

Alas, the queen spoke to him as a man and accepted his service.

As the other groups formed ad prepared to leave, he took a glance at the ones destined to stop Sobek. He knew he could trust Nefer-Horsif and the self called Lanharath, despite his ignorance of the fertile lands, seemed to be sound.

To his mind came the verses of the Hymn to Ra, and the irony was striking.

"You create the distant sky and make the distant western heavens to shut in the hordes of the Living ones. You make the Eastern sky to fall down for them to adore you. The Southern sky is in peace, the Northern sky in beauty every day. Every face is in satisfaction, the people rejoice, their hearts are joyful every day."

To every cardinal point a group of heroes was going because hearts were not joyous.

He approached Larnharath and Runa, and spoke in their language with a coarse accent and with a common blessing he had heard in his travels.

"May your days be long as the serpent Jormungandr, and your nights peaceful as the moonlit fjords. I am Nehemsek, a traveler from the south and a servant to she who holds both crowns. We should discuss how to reach the high Nile soon.

Runa nods in appreciation of Nehemsek's verse.
"Well met, Traveler. Your verse is a pretty thing, it would make the bards of the North blush. I am Runa, Daughter of Wind, and this is my Kloka." she says, introducing both herself and her raven.

"it is wise to make plans I agree, but I am...reluctant to make them in presence of the graven image of the Greek's All Father. It would seem...unlucky to plot against the gods in their own temples where their ears are sharpest, purple rains or not."

DrK
2024-02-10, 02:40 AM
Even as the mortals of the realms discuss things the wariness in front of the depiction of the Gods is wise. Screams echo suddenly from outside the temple and you are all shaken at your table, drinks and bottles and haunches of meat scattering as the very temple shakes on its foundations.

The double doors of carved marble explode under the impact of something as flames erupt at the entrance of the temple, 3 of the cloaked Greek guards erupting into pillars of human flames. From trough the door the night sky and the curtain of violet can be seen before with a shimmering ripple the violet fades to tye night sky now lit through glowing orange embers!

Screams echo from within the temple, the shouts of order and confusions and great shouts “protect the king… save the Queen.” From atop the small dias the 3 rulers move swiftly as bodyguards swoop in. Menaleus gesturing ”This way, a secret passage” he shouts. Ragnar looks to his closet men and gestures beneath Zeus’s groin before looking to Rina ”Save the nile!”. The graceful queen of the Nile is the same as several of the marru heft weapons and run towards the door, others running to tye Queen. Nefertiti looks at her two heroes ”Save the Kemnet, stop the beast of Sobek.”

She turns, cloak flaring as she goes to flee with the other rulers. On the far side of the chamber Amun and Beowulf and Dionekes grab weapons and start heading towards the door, other heroes running towards the main double doors or the side entrances that lead into the mountain paths…

Currently you are in a 200ft by 60ft temple concourse. The main doors just exploded…
Some options would be
1/ main door and investigate the attack
2/ Follow the rulers down the secret passage
3/ take rear exit to tye top of the cliffs
4/ side exit to small mountain paths down the cliffs
5/ stay still and eat your meal

Kaouse
2024-02-10, 10:29 AM
Henry Pascal has never been one to cower from the prospect of a fight. At least... not since the halcyon days of his youth as a weak insignificant whelp. But those times are long behind him now.

Now, was the time for strength.

As he grabbed his great Butchering Axe from off his back, he rushed forward towards the main doors in order to investigate the attack. But still, he made sure to make note of the secret exit, should he require it's services in the near future.

"It's never a good idea to run from an unknown assailant. It only makes it easier to pick you all off, unless it's attention is pre-occupied elsewhere. Sometimes in order for others to run... someone must fight!"

As he says those words, an eerily familiar scene plays in his head. A man, slain by a Balor, as his wife runs away, carrying their child in her hands. But just as soon it comes up, Henry dismisses the notion.

He wasn't planning on dying today.

Chambers
2024-02-10, 04:54 PM
Lanharath

"Was only a matter of time before the gods found us here. Shall we give their servants a beating for their effort or journey to the Nile?" He says and cracks his knuckles and stretches his arms, getting ready for a fight. "I see this one has run to battle..." He nods to Henry. "But what say the rest? Fight or flee?"

Casting Barksin, waiting to see what others want to do.

Auranghzeb
2024-02-10, 06:31 PM
Nehemsek

Nehemsek watched the queen move to safety.

Whatever urgency there is to stop Sobek falls second to grant the queen some time to get to safety. Fighting it is

He crossed the hall and moved into the shadows of the columns, unarmed, almost invisible.

Moving towards the door along the columns, using Hide in plain sight to hide behind the shadows of a column. Stealth [roll0] Perception [roll1]

Aegis013
2024-02-10, 11:37 PM
Camilla tosses her tankard into her haversack and draws her over-sized hammer with a flourish.

"I will stand with you."

DrK
2024-02-11, 04:16 AM
Henry and Camillla stride towards the gates, fragments of burning stone and shattered marble crunching under their feet. Gazing down the expanse of marble steps is looking into a scene of destruction. Bodies, flaming debris and screams echo up the wide 100ft breadth of marble steps that to lead the temple concourse. A swirling portal into a hellscape of void black sky icy peaks stands open, a shimmering gate way on the wide rocky path that meets the stairs and a woman stands there. Although to call her a woman is perhaps not the best description; she is vast, 60ft tall, skeletally thin with wild white hair whipping in the savage winds in Hel. Her face that of two sides, one most monstrous the other of breathtaking beauty. Henry and Camillla reach the doorway the woman waves her twisted white wood staff and a coruscating wave of black fire rolls outwards and half way up the stairs and you can hear the screams as it consumes the bodies and souls of the fleeing priests and soldiers that had been stationed around the isolated Temple.

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/dungeonsdragons/images/8/89/Hel_p181.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/350?cb=20191025173543

Men and women garbed in fur and steel begin to assemble at the doorway, a few nodding to Henry or Camilla, although you can see a tremor in of the spear hands or beads of sweat under the rims of helmets as from behind Hel's poised form more shapes appears, a dozen or so huge forms, massive creatures with blue skin, massive weapons, wild beards and savage that leap into the real world with earth shaking force, lightning flaring from them as it leaps from armored and cloaked grecian guards clustered on the stairs as the poor men explode in gobbets of flesh and metal...

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/tolas/images/f/fa/SeaGiant.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20190207172210

OOC

Hel, the literal goddess Hel stands visible through a rift to the Niflheim ~400ft away
The wide marble stairs to the temple are at this point ~100ft wide and ~200ft long, then its 200ft o the rocky rad that led here.

Currently just stepped out of the rift are ~12 massive hulking giants that stand some 35ft tall (gargantuan creatures).
- Know (nature) for Giant lore

You may roll for Init in the OOC, if you get >18 you can go before the Giants start acting

Ancient
2024-02-12, 12:57 AM
"it is wise to make plans I agree, but I am...reluctant to make them in presence of the graven image of the Greek's All Father. It would seem...unlucky to plot against the gods in their own temples where their ears are sharpest, purple rains or not."

....or else something bad might happen, you know, something LIKE THAT! Runa thinks as the doors explode and havoc commences. Kloka takes flight and appraises her of the situation. The Jotun give her little pause, but...the Mistress of Niflheim herself causes cold dread to ice her boots. Still, courage is not the absence of fear, but the will to conquer it. Ragnar's words are wise, but her warband is already springing into action, eager and spill blood. And, truth be told, so was she, she had already seen so much suffering heaped on mortals already, it was time to stand, if for no other reason than to buy the Kings time to escape. She snapped Vaengrblitz from her waist and struck the longspear to the floor before her horn of mead even hit the floor. The longspears pommel struck like a peal of thunder as the Banner of Ancient Kings Unfurled.

"MORTALS! TO ARMS! DEFEND THE KINGS OF MAN! HOLD THE LINE!"

Free Action Flagbearer - +2 Morale Atk/Damage, Can Reroll Failed Will Saves
Standard Action Warleader - All allies gain the Bonded Mind teamwork feat
Swift Action - Inspiring Rage - Allies gain +8 Moral Bonus to Str/Con, +6 Morale Bonus to Will Saves, Immunity to Shaken and Frightened, Can add +1d6 Electrical damage 3 times during the rage, Electricity Resistance 10, FLIGHT 60 (Good). And +1 Attack on a Full Attack. No penalty to ac or restriction on spellcasting or skill use.
Move action - Draw Weapon/Enter Indomitable Presence: At 2nd level, the warlord shines as a beacon to his allies on the field of battle, inspiring them to fight with him to their last breath. All allies within 30-ft. of his position gain the benefits of the Die Hard feat, and may add his warlord initiation modifier [+10] to Fortitude saves versus death effects, fatigue or exhaustion effects, or poison effects as a morale bonus.

Auranghzeb
2024-02-12, 05:42 AM
Nehemsek

Nehemsek moved towards the gates to face the approaching twelve giants he switched to a combat stance and adopted the style of the flowing Nile as he flew upwards.

We'll take this giants and protect the temple!

Swift:Adopt Cursed Mirror Stance and Mithral Current style
Double Move 100' in a 45 angle from the gate towards the rift.

Chambers
2024-02-12, 08:18 PM
Lanharath

"Hel! By the gods, what a face!" Lanharath says as he starts jogging towards the curtain into Nifelheim. He finds his steps elevated by Runa's warcry and he nods to her before he transforms into a massive snake, 45ft long and weighing thousands of pounds. He gnashes his teeth and flicks his tongue out at the giants, smelling them in the air. The end of his tail flickers in a familiar pattern, tracing out somatic movements for a spell and his already wicked teeth grow even larger.

Move: Fly 70ft
Swift: Wild Shape into a Titanoboa! (https://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/animals/megafauna/megafauna-titanoboa/).
Standard: Cast Strong Jaw (https://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/s/strong-jaw/).

Lanharath

HP 562/562
AC 36 (10 +7 Armor +4 Dex +12 Natural Armor +5 Enhancement to Natural Armor +5 Deflection +1 Class -8 Size)
Touch AC 12 (10 +4 Dex +5 Deflection +1 Class -8 Size)
CMD: 77

- Attack +34, Damage 12d6+35, Critical 20/x3, 30ft Reach
- Greater Vital Strike/Attack of Opportunity: +34 Attack, 48d6+35 Damage
- Constrict: 12d6+30 Damage

Spells Active:
- Greater Magic Fang (Bite attack +5 Enhancement, 23 Hours)
- Greater Longstrider (Self, +20ft Enhancement land speed, +10ft Enhancement other speeds, 23 Hours)
- Barkskin (+5 Enhancement bonus to Natural Armor, 230 minutes)
- Strongjaw (Double the amount of damage dealt by natural attack)
- Colossal Wild Shape (+16 Str, -4 Dex, +10 Con, +12 NA, -8 Attack, -8 AC)

Other Magics:
- Inspired Rage (+8 Morale Bonus to Str/Con, +6 Morale Bonus to Will Saves, Immunity to Shaken and Frightened, Flight 60 (Good))

Da'Shain
2024-02-13, 06:15 PM
At the encroachment of the Norse goddess' strike force, Nefer-Horsif gasps in horror at the swift deaths around them before setting his mouth in a firm line. As Runa's magical song washed over them, Nefer-Horsif whirls his staff over his head once and the tiny globe of light flashes a determined orange, pulsing power over everyone still present in the temple's main hall. A wave of vitality settles over them all, with a particular burst of fiery light seeming to gather around the large human warrior's great axe. "Strike them all!" he shouts to the warrior as he adopts a ready stance, fire dancing across his fingertips.

AC 41, Touch 35, Flat-footed 32
Fort +27, Ref +29, Will +41 (Withstand Spell +5)
Speed 50 ft, fly 80 (average)
Illumination 13
Animus 19
Current Stance Luckdrinker Aura (https://www.d20pfsrd.com/alternative-rule-systems/path-of-war/disciplines-and-maneuvers/Cursed-Razor-maneuvers/#luckdrinker_aura)
Current Styles Radiant Dawn Style (Daybreak, Sunlight), Elemental Flux Style
Aura Soul Candle 15 feet (+13 insight all skills/CL/ML checks, fast healing 12, +13 weapon damage of current active element (Fire)
Conditions Temp HP +12 (+4 AC/saves, +20 speed), Mirror Image 12 rounds, IMMUNE critical/sneak attack 12 rounds, Inspired Rage (+8 Str/Con, +6 morale Will)

Nefer-Horsif adopts Radiant Dawn Style and Elemental Flux style as a free action (due to Combat Style Master) and rolls for his granted maneuvers (in OOC). Owing to Radiant Sunlight and his current Fast Healing, he (and any allies who were w/in 15 feet of him) now has +12 temporary HP, +4 AC, +4 saves, and +20 to movement speeds so long as they benefit from temp HP granted by him. Owing to the encroachment of Frost Giants, he changes his active element to Fire as a free action. He gains 20 points of animus due to the beginning of combat.

Swift: Dual boosts Decree of Purity on all allies w/in 75 feet and Sunstroke on Henry Pascal. Decree of Purity heals everyone for +10 HP, so that anyone who was NOT within 15 feet of him now has +10 temp hp and benefits from Radiant Sunlight, gaining +4 AC/saves and +20 speed. Sunstroke allows Henry Pascal to make his next melee or ranged attack at a 1,240 foot range, and by halving the damage of that attack he may choose to have that attack be resolved as a 20 ft burst to hit anyone within (so hopefully hitting multiple giants, or Hel if he so chooses).

He spends 1 point of animus to use the Illusionary State martial glyph on himself as part of the boost action. He now has Mirror Image with 8 images (doesn't need to roll, as his CL for it is 23, meaning he has 1d4+7 and the max is 8).

He gains one point of animus and one point of Illumination from initiating a boost.

Full Round Action: Spends 1 point of animus to cast the Fortified Heart martial glyph on all of his allies including himself. Everyone is now Immune to critical hits/sneak attacks for 12 rounds.

DrK
2024-02-14, 03:18 AM
The steps are littered with bodies and debris from the boulders hurled by the giants. Henry and Camilla standing at the gate are joined by several of the others Runa bursting into song inspiring the others with a great fury. Nehemsek and Lanharath both take to the sky flying upwards as they streak towards the distant giants and the rift, the norseman shifting into a 45ft long snake of epic proportions! In the centre of the temple near the gates Nefer-Horsif glows with power invigorating and healing many of the fallen soldiers!

Down at the base of the steps atop the rocky cliff most of the giants surge into the collection of soldiers and priests that had formed the perimeter guard. Men scream and die as they are crushed by giant feet or skewered by tridents the size of tree trunks. 5 of the giants turn their gaze and attention to the guardians (and the massive snake!) flying towards them or pulsing with holy light atop the temple mount some 400ft uphill!

Three of the giants stride forward lightning crackling from their arms and scales as that smashes into the heroes near the temple gates and the flying snake, the other two moving forward with their allies enhancing power

Giant 1, Giant 2, Giant 3,
- advance 60ft
- (1) Empowered Chain lightning hitting Henry, Runa, Nefer-horsif, and Camilla [roll0] x 1.5 Ref DC 26 for HALF; Runa / Camilla / Nefer-Horsif save DC is 24
- (2) Empowered Chain lightning hitting Runa, Henry, Nefer-horsif, and Camilla [roll1] x 1.5 Ref DC 26 for HALF; Henry / Camilla / Nefer-Horsif save DC is 24
- (3) Empowered Chain lightning hitting the Giant snake that is Lanharath [roll2] x 1.5 Ref DC 26 for HALF

Giant 4
- Advance 60ft
- Casts quickened Divine favour
- Casts mass shield of faith

Giant 5
- Advance 60ft
- Casts quickened haste
- Casts Magic army on him and his friend's weapons

Behind the giant the massive divine for of Hel rises to her full height, her cape blowing revealing the soft smooth ski on half of her body and the deformed twisted dead flesh on the other half. Surveying the scene she seems to snarl slightly in disgust and in the distance, though warped and twisted and by the shimmering of the gate between realms something seems to be moving, something massive but indistinct still as her warped and twisted hand seems to be beckoning something forward

ALL: haste, shield of faith, magic army,
F Giant 1:-
F Giant 2:-
Wa Giant 3:-
C Giant 4:- Div Favour
W Giant 5:-

Aegis013
2024-02-15, 04:20 PM
Pelted by lightning and inspired by the Daughter of Wind, Camilla charges forth, running through the air towards the foes. As she flies she chants, healing some of the damage dealt by the lightning while brandishing her weapon.

Run action: travel 240ft towards the giants, leaving 160ft between them.
Swift: expend 1 fervor (14 remaining) to convert Create Food and Water to Cure Serious Wounds as a swift action, healing herself for 68 HP (maximized due to Holy Avenger)

429 HP remaining
Inspiring Rage (granted by Runa) (https://forums.giantitp.com/showsinglepost.php?p=25963571&postcount=64)

Auranghzeb
2024-02-15, 04:48 PM
Nehemsek

The Winds of war where here, swatting the priests and fanning the flames of Ragnarok, as the barbarians called it. For Nehemsek it was the day Apep finally devoured the sun.

So be it.

Swift like a thought Nehemsek moved in close to the giants drawing the balde he called Waxing Moon and piercing through the shadows with it he attacked as many of the giants as he could reach through.

Swift: Grim News to move my speed as a swift action
Move Omen Walk to teleport my speed within reach of the giants, as many as I can within Close range. 75'
Standard: Festival of shadows to attack all giants in reach: "When you initiate this strike, all opponents within range must succeed at a Reflex save DC32 or become immobilized by shadows; all their movement speeds are reduced to 0 for a number of rounds equal to your initiation modifier."
Attack roll, use the same vs all enemies affected [roll0] Due to Mithral Current Flow enemies take 50% more damage because they become vulnerable to Silver since this is my first attack in this round Damage [roll1] + [roll2]

Nehemsek, The Traveler (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2871116)
m N Human Harbinger 20/Pactmaker 8, Level 23, Init 7, HP 391/299, DR 50% Fortification, Speed 50'/Fly 50'(Good) 70temp
AC 42 (44 if the giants are considered outsiders)
Touch 27, Flat-footed 33, CMD 46, Fort 26, Ref 18, Will 20, CMB +19/+14/+9, Base Attack Bonus 15/10/5
Waxing Moon (+5 Keen Alchemical Silver Kukri) RANGED + 5 = 32 (1d4 +24, 15-20 x2)
Whispers of Atrocity: Ignore Immunities Dark Focus Maneuvers with Waxing Moon RANGED +10 = 37/32/27 (1d4 +29, 15-20 x2)
Gives Blind-fight when in darkness Waning Moon (+1 Gloom Blade Kukri) +33 (1d4+20, 18-20 x2)
Bracers of Armor, DR 2/- Vs Outsiders (Evil) +2 Defiant Buckler (+8 Armor, +3 Shield, +7 Dex, +4 Natural, +4 Deflect, +4 Misc)
Abilities Str 18, Dex 24, Con 28, Int 30, Wis 16, Cha 20
Condition Mithral current style, Cursed Mirror Stance, Inspiring Rage

DrK
2024-02-18, 11:00 AM
With the monstrous form of Hel standing at the open portal and the crackling sound of ice and shuddering earth signifying something coming many of the heroes seems stunned with fear or worry. Not Camilla who rushes forward with Runa's voice singing in her ear or Nehemsek who flies close to the giants releasing a cavalcade of shadows that erupts over the middle 3 giants, the shadows slice deeply into all three, most savagely into the central one which is struck in many place critically, flesh sizzling from the reflections of the silver and the shadows that then pin him in place.

The two giants on the end ofthe line break into swift runs, streaki forward with massive ground eating strides hasted by their conpanion. One charges at the flying Nehemsek, the towrering figure with its 15ft long axe swinging upwards into the sky wth savage fury! The other charging straight at Camill as she runs down the steps and he can reach her at the edge of his prodigious 20ft reach

Giant 1: Charge Nehemesek (w/power attack/furious focus)
- CHarge [roll0] dam [roll1] + [roll2] COLD

Giant 2: Charge Camilla (w/power attack/focus)
- CHarge [roll3] dam [roll4] + [roll5] COLD

Giant 5: Move to touch Giant 3+4, dimension door to the steps beside (well 20ft from) Runa and Henry

Giant 4: Cast blade barrier to block the door (trapping Nefer Horsif instead the temple) and going through Henry and Runa doing [roll6] damage Ref DC 26 for half

Giant 3 (cannot move):
Knowledge Martial DC 20

Swift: Black Seraph wrath intdimidate [roll7]
Standard: Consumption strike vs Henry [roll8] dam [roll9] + intimidate roll above, add as Temp HPs to himseld so +53 from boost and +99 if a 60 confirms

ALL: haste, shield of faith, magic army,
F Giant 1:-
F Giant 2:- 91
F Giant 3:- 121 (imobilised 12 rounds)
C Giant 4:- 91 Div Favour
W Giant 5:-

Da'Shain
2024-02-18, 12:30 PM
Nefer-Horsif

His lips set in a grim line, Nefer-Horsif allows the giants' magic to arc over and past himself, mentally excluding himself from the circuit that would have allowed the electricity purchase in his own nervous system. He glares daggers at the three giants that step through a magical portal and bring themselves closer to him, assessing the arcane effects present on them and already drawing the runes in the air which would negate their profane powers. As the shield of light around himself grows slightly stronger, the runes he has been drawing suddenly burst into green flame, and a moment later his body follows suit, hanging in midair as a man-shaped bonfire before he elongates into a river of viridian fire that passes through the three giants in much the same way their own lightning had attacked a moment before. The roar and heat of the flames is deafening for a moment, leaving spots in the eyes of any watching, and further runes of arcane nullification take effect around two of the three giants, burning through their magic, before Nefer-Horsif reappears where had had begun, breathing slowly and deeply as he regains his fleshly body behind the giants' blade barrier.

AC 41, Touch 35, Flat-footed 32
Illumination 14
Animus 17
Aura Soul Candle 15 feet (+12 insight all skills/CL/ML checks, fast healing 12, +14 weapon damage of current active element (Fire)
Conditions Temp HP +24 (+4 AC/saves, +20 speed), Mirror Image 11 rounds, IMMUNE critical/sneak attack 11 rounds, Inspired Rage (+8 Str/Con, +6 morale Will)

Unsure of the map here and how close we are, but if Henry and Runa are within 15 feet of him they have fast healing 12, so they'll start healing from the blade barrier if they took damage. Nefer-Horsif gains +2 animus at the start of his turn. His fast healing heals himself another 12, bringing his temp HP to +24.

At the beginning of his turn due to Luckdrinker Aura, Nefer-Horsif makes a Dispel check [roll0] versus Giant 4 as a free action, with a DC of 11+the giant's CL. If successful, the giant's Divine Favor is stolen for 12 rounds or its remaining duration, whichever is shorter, and is now active on Nefer-Horsif (for presumably +3 luck to attack/damage).

Swift: Nefer-Horsif boosts Elemental Breach, causing his attacks for 1 round to ignore any elemental resistance/immunity, and any damage of his active element (Fire) to be Empowered (x1.5 damage).

He gains one point of animus and one point of Illumination from initiating a boost. He spends 1 point of animus to cast a Dispelling Burn glyph against Giant 4, needing a Ranged Touch attack [roll1] and if hit, rolling another Dispel check [roll2] versus Giant 4's Magic Army, Haste, and Shield of Faith effects. Giant 4 takes 1d4 points per level of the spell(s) dispelled, so if all are dispelled he will take [roll3] damage (just subtract the amount of d4 of any spells not dispelled from this).

Full Round Action: Initiates Zephyr Flux targeting Giant 4 as the primary target, and Giants 3 and 5 as secondary targets (I assume the other giants are not within 30 feet of Giant 4 anymore), spending 4 points of animus on it to raise primary damage by +8d6 and save DC by +4. Giant 4 takes [roll4]x1.5 = 112Fire damage (ignoring immunity/resistance), Giants 3 and 5 take [roll5]x1.5 = 58 fire damage (ignoring immunity/resistance), and they all need a Reflex save DC 36 for half damage, or they are blinded for [roll6] rounds.

As part of hitting with the strike, Nefer-Horsif spends one point of animus to cast Dispelling Burn glyph against Giant 3, needing a Ranged Touch attack [roll7] and if hit, rolling another Dispel check [roll8] versus Giant 3's Magic Army, Haste, and Shield of Faith effects. Giant 3 takes 1d4 points per level of the spell(s) dispelled, so if all are dispelled he will take [roll9] damage (just subtract the amount of d4 of any spells not dispelled from this).

Nefer-Horsif declines to move with the strike, instead reappearing in the same space he was in behind the Blade Barrier.

EDIT: Subtract 2 from each Dispel check result, as I misread the Soul Candle ability and the bonus is capped by his Initiation Mod (in this case, Wis at +12).

Chambers
2024-02-18, 02:17 PM
Lanharath

The flying snake twists in the air as it changes direction and dives towards the giant facing off against Camilla. Its jaws open wide enough to swallow a horse and bites at the giant with its massive fangs.

Move Action: Fly 70ft towards Camilla.
Standard Action: Greater Vital Strike. If the bite hits, he will attempt to start a grapple as a free action and without provoking an attack of opportunity.

Weapon Special Abilities: Phase Locking (prevents teleporting), Limning (faerie fire on hit), Ghost Touch, Heartseeking (ignores concealment)

Attack [roll0]
Damage [roll1]

If the attack hits:
Grapple check [roll2] vs CMD
Grapple damage [roll3]
Constrict damage [roll4]

Lanharath

HP 562/562
AC 36 (10 +7 Armor +4 Dex +12 Natural Armor +5 Enhancement to Natural Armor +5 Deflection +1 Class -8 Size)

Spells Active:
- Greater Longstrider (Self, +20ft Enhancement land speed, +10ft Enhancement other speeds, 23 Hours)

Other Magics:
- Inspired Rage (+8 Morale Bonus to Str/Con, +6 Morale Bonus to Will Saves, Immunity to Shaken and Frightened, Flight 60 (Good))

Auranghzeb
2024-02-18, 06:10 PM
Nehemsek

The giant charges Nehemsek and the axes is powerful and precise. Buth the harbinger of the plague is cursed, and his enemy soon understands the extend of the retaliation the curse of Toth imposes!
Toth gave Nehemsek the justice of Hamurabi, and he repays the attack an Eye for an Eye and then more! Releasing a wave of temporal energy that ages the giant and tears it apart with the weight of centuries and the oblivion of time.

Immediate Counter, an Eye for an Eye. The giant takes back the same damage it dealt to Nehemsek.

AoO While in Cursed Mirror Stance any attack that hits me generates an AoO and then Voices in the Dark allow me to use a Martial Maneuver as an AoO: I'm hitting back with Wrath of Time It's a 60' cone so not sure if I affect any of the giants I attacked before too besides the one attacking me.

Roll Autohypnosis, the giant and any other in the cone takes twice the roll as damage DC 28 Fort for Half damage [roll0]

Ancient
2024-02-19, 12:23 AM
And so it begins, the lightning crackled around her and blade magicks but the Daughter of Wind was not deterred.

Runa looked upon the scene unfolding before her with but a tear in her eye. It was so beautiful, so epic. She drank it all in, attempting to capture every word, every sound, every moment. If she lived, she would honor the brave, if she fell, she would do so gladly with a joyful heart for all to see. This was the opening to a grand opera, and now, it was time to begin the dance.

"JOTUN! FACE THE DAUGHTER OF WIND AND DESPAIR! THE RECKONING OF NORSCA IS UPON YOU!"

Runa charged into one of the giants, her spear, Vaengrblitz a blur of carnage.

Swift Action: Brave Gambit (if charge succeeds Runa and all allies gain +10 Damage on 1 attack)
Full Round Action: Charge Giant#5 with Raging Hunter's Pounce (Full attack on a charge)
Atk#1: [roll0] Damage: [roll1] + [roll2] (sonic)
Atk(Rage Bonus): [roll3] Damage: [roll4] + [roll5] (sonic)
Atk#2: [roll6] Damage: [roll7] + [roll8] (sonic)
Atk#3: [roll9] Damage: [roll10] + [roll11] (sonic)
Atk#4: [roll12] Damage: [roll13] + [roll14] (sonic)
Acrobatics check against inevitable AoO: [roll15]

Auranghzeb
2024-02-20, 03:38 AM
Nehemsek.

The harbinger continued his fight with the giant moving towards the behemoth to cover the reach of the giant, not worrying about the possible retaliation, knowing he would give retribution to any attack that came his way. He lunged forward drawing Waxing Moon at the last second and giving trying to eviscerate the giant and move to another target.

Swiftspent as counter in giant's turn.
Move Rumors of War Move in 10' to attack, provoke AoO, then After my standard Omen Walk to move the rest of my movement as teleport up 50', it also provokes AoO in case the creature has Combat Reflexes.

Standard Riptide Slice: [roll0] vs Touch Armor damage [roll1]+[roll2] Since this is my first attack this round, enemy is vulnerable to Silver, apply 50% more damage. After the attack I sheath the Kukri.

In case any of the AoO hits, Nehemsek will retaliate the first one with Woeful Burden [roll3] damage [roll4] and reduce the giant's movement by 45'. In which case the 50% extra damage applies to this attack.

In case the second AoO hits, Nehemsek retaliates with Copy Cat Cut [roll5] damage [roll6] and I keep the Enemy's Attack roll for my next attack.

Aegis013
2024-02-20, 05:58 PM
Taking a heavy blow from the giant charging toward her, Camilla begins bleeding. The wound showing the iconography of Athena. She brings her hammer down on the giant with a loud "HYA!"

Swift: Stigmata (Holy Vindicator) +5 Sacred bonus to saving throws.
Standard Action: Vital Strike [roll0] to hit
On a crit threat (56) [roll1] to confirm

On a hit it deals [roll2]
On a critical hit it deals [roll3]

For every 4 over the enemy's AC the Vital strike inflicts 3d6 more damage
[roll4]
[roll5]
[roll6]
[roll7]
[roll8]

HP: 385

Stigmata: Camilla takes 5 bleeding damage per round, +5 sacred bonus to saving throws
Inspiring Rage

Kaouse
2024-02-22, 05:34 PM
As the scene of devastation unfolds before him, Henry is mentally transported back to his own traumatic past. A raid of demons destroying his town, his father being mowed down by Balors as his mother desperately flees for her life with him in tow. Despite her own vital injuries, she runs onwards, never looking back, never stopping even as the village fades from sight, until she can physically move no more.

So real is this illusion, that Henry stops processing what's going on for a second. In that second, numerous attacks are sent his way, of both magic and might. Luckily, decades of drills and training along with a splintered mind, allowed his body to physically react to some of these attacks, even as he's not mentally all there.

However, while he's capable of minimizing the damage he's taken, he's not capable of avoiding it fully. It's not until he hears the enraging melody of his ally that he's able to concentrate, and hone in on the current moment.

Henry blinks, taking in the situation for real, this time. He can't let that happen again. Never again. He clenches his fist as the song crescendos, and at it's height, he explodes in flash of lightning!

Henry has now become a Huge-sized Blue Dragon.

"I've had just about enough of this."

With his claws on his engorged Butchering Axe, he disappears and reappears across the battlefield in bright flashes of light streaking across the sky, slashing and dismembering his enemies with what, to the untrained eye, appears to be wild abandon, but is actually a measured cadence.

Free Action - Shapechange into Blue Dragon. Immunity to Electricity
Swift Action - Dimensional Dervish via Flickering Step

Full Round Action - Full Attack, Fighting Defensively, Combat Expertise, Power Attack.

Butchering Axe Attack 1: [roll0] Damage: [roll1]
Butchering Axe Attack 2: [roll2] Damage: [roll3]
Butchering Axe Attack 3: [roll4] Damage: [roll5]
Butchering Axe Attack 4: [roll6] Damage: [roll7]

Secondary Bite Attack: [roll8] Damage: [roll9]
Secondary Tail Attack: [roll10] Damage: [roll11]
Secondary Wing Attack 1: [roll12] Damage: [roll13]
Secondary Wing Attack 2: [roll14] Damage: [roll15]

Current Strength = 34 (base) + 10 (Form of the Dragon) + 10 (morale, Raging Song + Fascinated By the Mundane + Extreme Mood Swings) = 54 = +22 STR mod, x1.5 for Butchering Axe, x0.5 for Secondary natural attacks.

Note that I can only move twice my move speed via Dimension Dervish, which is a total of 240 ft. (i.e. 120 ft fly speed x 2)

DrK
2024-02-23, 03:20 AM
Mayhem and chaos break out on the steps of the temple as blood sprays and pools on the ancient steps, both the red blood of man and the gellid blue ichor of the giants. Down on the field of steps the giant that had attacked Camilla feels the weight of its actions! Camilla strikes back with a massive blow that shatters ribs and jellifies organs before the colossal snake lands atop the giant and clips the head from the beats with a massive bite that could shatter stone!

The one fighting Nehemesk shrieks as it feels the sting of its own axe cutting open its chest as it does the same to the man before a blast of power strips flesh from bone followed up by a savage slice to the throat as Nehemesk whips his blade out and into it before sheathing it again. The giant bellows and in a simple manner just goes to crush the small human in front of it!

Full attack
[roll0] dam [roll1] + [roll2] cold
[roll3] dam [roll4] + [roll5] cold
[roll6] dam [roll7] + [roll8] cold
[roll9] dam [roll10] + [roll11] cold
[roll12] dam [roll13] + [roll14] cold

Atop the steps it’s carnage! The massive brute had savagely smashed Henry, the giants blade too big to parry but a gleaming glyph stopping it cutting too deep. The cleric and mage throwing out spells and spinning blades!

Henry fails to party due to the size difference, but the glyph effect from Nefer-Horsif prevents the crit. But not the base + boost damage

As the heroes return the favour Henry’s form shifts and mutates as he morphs into a massive blue reptilian dragon as large as the giants themselves flickering in and out of view as he tears at the one that had dared to hit him! Against the giant wielding his axe with precision Henry’s first 3 blows go wide but the fourth axe blow lands on its chest with horrifying force though Henry gasps as the same force slams into his own chest!
The follow up wings and bites tear into the giant though leaving shredded flesh on the ground before the last flickering dimension stepping beat wing slashes the arcane giant.

First 3 axes miss, fourth lands and is countered with Eye for Eye so Henry also suffers 81 damage. Remaining natural attacks kill him before the

Nefer Horsif appears as a pillar of flames hurling fire and glyphs absorbing magic as from the other side of the blade barrier he absorbs the magics of the two remaining giants atop the steps with a cracking popping sound as sparks fly from them before hurling fire! The cleric of Hel with his literal god staring down upon him shrugs off the fire even as his spells are taken but the rune caster screams as fire burns his flesh and blinds him.

Runa takes advantage of the blindness as she leaps forward like an animal, spear flickering as she punches it through the giant again and again and again before with blood spraying forth it collapses in a bloody heap.

The last of the giants upon the temple looks about feat starting to rival the hate in its expression as it seeks to bolster its faith a wave of energy washes over Henry and Runa leaving strange ecstatic pleasure rolling through that overloads their senses as the giant bolsters it defences as it increases its battle fervour

Waves of ecstasy against Henry and Runa Fort DC 27 or stunned 1 round and staggered 13, if save then staggered 1 rounds
Swift: quickened blessing of fervour

Down by the rift Hel cackles loudly as an ominous massive shape slowly starts to unfold from the ice as it seems to be a dragon, titanic, evil and crafted from snow and ice starts to approach the rift, lowering its head to its mistress even as it towers over her

Some sort of titanic cold related draconic beast looks like it will emerge from the rift next round

G1 and G2: haste, shield of faith, magic army,
F Giant 1:- 196
F Giant 2:- very dead
Wa Giant 3:- 121, immobilised +77
C Giant 4:- 160
W Giant 5:- 38 31 58 203 blind

Auranghzeb
2024-02-23, 04:55 AM
Nehemsek was too slow once, he got caught under the massive shadow of the giant as the behemont swung it's axe with fury, Nehemsek had to react quickly moving like the Nile through the land of Egypt he danced round the mighty blows trying to negate them.

Counter: Dance of the silver Hurricaine Use perform vs Every attack against me to negate them. For every attack negated this way make an attack against the attacker doing 1d6 more damage and treating them as vulnerable to silver.

1. Perform [roll0] vs 49 ----> Attack [roll1] damage[roll2] + [roll3] 54 + 45 more from critical if confirmed.
2. Perform [roll4] vs 49 ----> Attack [roll5] damage[roll6] + [roll7]
3. Perform [roll8] vs 59 ----> Attack [roll9] damage[roll10] + [roll11]
4. Perform [roll12] vs 53 ----> Attack [roll13] damage[roll14] + [roll15]
5. Perform [roll16] vs 48 ----> Attack [roll17] damage[roll18] + [roll19]

Then he tried to deliver the final blow with the Blade of Silver Sea, gutting the creature with an upward slicing cut at the height of the femoral artery and then trying to get away from the carnage.

Swift . SPENT IN COUNTER
Standard: Blade of the Silver Sea [roll20] damage[roll21] + [roll22] Ignores DR, Fast Healing and Regen.
Move: Fly 70' straight up.

*Current status after attack - DR+FH: 146/391 HP AC 42.

Kaouse
2024-02-24, 10:04 AM
Senses still fried on return from La-La land, Henry's first few blows are way off target. But despite the setback he still manages to kill off one of the Giants with his flurry of powerful attacks.

A far off enemy will attempt to hit him with a Wave of Ecstasy. A brief momentary pleasure runs over him, but he quickly refocuses, preventing the effect from dulling his senses too badly.

Instead, he uses this opportunity to transform once more. His features lose their reptilian quality, his scales fall off his wings into the ether, quickly replaced with feathers. The rest of his body becomes covered in fur. His size shrinks, but not to the point of when he was human.

Henry Pascal has transformed into a Lammasu.

With that, He will make a beeline straight for the nearest enemy, charging through the air itself. Still affected by the Waves of Ecstasy, his movement is slightly impaired. But it matters not. When he gets within 15 feet away from the enemy he'll growl as he unfurl his wings, his fur stands straight on edge, and he holds his Butchering axe by the very tip. This will allow him to increase his reach while minimizing retaliation.

He may have the shape of a beast, but he has the mind of a man. He'll unleash another series of devastating attacks from his new vantage point.

"You wish to bring ME Ecstasy? Don't bother. I'll be feeling plenty of it after the battle is won!"

Currently staggered for 1 round due to Waves of Ecstasy.

Free Action - Shapechange into Lammasu (Beast Shape IV)
Standard Action - Partial Charge + Pounce

His current reach as a Large creature is 10 ft, but once he gets into 15 ft of them, he will use the second of Haagenti's Sentinel Boons to increase his Reach.

Swift Action - Inventive Warfare (All Weapons Gain Reach)

I'm assuming that the Giants are Huge size, with a threat range of 20 ft. Charging into 15 ft prevents any AoOs, while also making it so that the enemy giant can't simply sidestep my charge or anything.

Pounce Full Attack (+ Power Attack + Combat Expertise + Fighting Defensively)

Butchering Axe Attack 1: [roll0] Damage: [roll1]
Butchering Axe Attack 2: [roll2] Damage: [roll3]
Butchering Axe Attack 3: [roll4] Damage: [roll5]
Butchering Axe Attack 4: [roll6] Damage: [roll7]
Butchering Axe Attack Extra: [roll8] Damage: [roll9]

Secondary Wing Attack 1: [roll10] Damage: [roll11]
Secondary Wing Attack 2: [roll12] Damage: [roll13]
Secondary Rake Attack 1: [roll14] Damage: [roll15]
Secondary Rake Attack 2: [roll16] Damage: [roll17]

Ancient
2024-02-24, 12:28 PM
It is a curious feeling, to exult in the defeat of your enemy while their blue ichor rains upon you like sea spray while Hel itself laughs at you. It is a curious feeling to be assaulted by waves of ecstacy will simultaneously watching a Goddess from your nightmares conjure some Linnorm of incalculable size and devastation from Hel itself. The world seemed hollow, the din of battle echoing around her. In the eye of this storm, Runa saw Camilla looking meaningfully at the gate between worlds, and Runa knew what she must do.

Runa, Daughter of Wind, seemed to swell with pride, as this band of mortals fearlessly made a stand against a Goddess.

"Camilla! Camilla Lightmantle! May the Winds of Fate smile upon YOU this day and carry us to victory!"

She all but winked at Hel herself.

Condition: Staggered 1 round
Swift: Adopt Primal Warrior Stance
Standard: Cast Brilliant Inspiration upon Camilla, gets advantage on all rolls for 20 rounds
Free: Pray like hell it works, it is a cool scene.

Da'Shain
2024-02-24, 02:10 PM
Nefer-Horsif

Seeing the beast taking form on the other side of the dimensional gate, Nefer-Horsif knows there is no time to waste. Dropping his ceremonial staff, he reaches behind himself with both hands to gather power for a moment as glyphs continue floating around him before they are sucked in and the thrusts his palms forward to fire the accumulated energy at the nearest giant, balls of alternating rainbow color flickering through the bladed barrier in front of him to strike any nearby giants. "Seal it now!" he calls to Camilla, as in the wake of his attack the pure white light above himself moves over by the woman, bolstering her health and magic in anticipation of an intervention.

AC 46, Touch 35, Flat-footed 37
Illumination 15
Animus 17
Current Stance Solar Hailstorm Stance
Aura Soul Candle 15 feet (+12 insight all skills/CL/ML checks, fast healing 12, +15 weapon damage of current active element (Acid)
Conditions Temp HP +36 (+4 AC/saves, +20 speed), Mirror Image 10 rounds, IMMUNE critical/sneak attack 10 rounds, Inspired Rage (+8 Str/Con, +6 morale Will, +1d6 sonic damage), Deflecting Armor 12 rds (+5 to natural armor bonus, stacks)

Nefer-Horsif gains +2 animus and +1 Illumination at the start of his turn. His fast healing heals himself another 12, bringing his temp HP to +36.

At the beginning of his turn due to Luckdrinker Aura, Nefer-Horsif makes a Dispel check [roll0] versus Giant 4 as a free action, with a DC of 11+the giant's CL. If successful, the giant's Divine Favor is stolen for 12 rounds or its remaining duration, whichever is shorter, and is now active on Nefer-Horsif (for presumably +3 luck to attack/damage).

Swift: Nefer-Horsif enters Solar Hailstorm Stance. (https://www.d20pfsrd.com/alternative-rule-systems/path-of-war/disciplines-and-maneuvers/solar-wind-maneuvers/#TOC-Solar-Hailstorm-Stance)

He spends 1 point of animus to cast a Deflecting Armor glyph on himself, gaining +5 to his natural armor bonus for Wis rounds.

Full Round Action: Initiates Cascade of Elemental Wrath, spending 2 points of animus to gain an additional attack. This allows him to Full Attack with an extra attack, add 1d6+Wis damage, and changes the damage of every attack to elemental damage of his current active element, and also allows him to change that active element as a free action between attacks. With the Inspiring Rage, Solar Hailstorm Stance, and the animus spent here, he has 4 bonus attacks at his full base attack bonus. He uses his Sun's Gleam ability to target Giant 4's touch AC until it is dead, then directs any remaining attacks at any giants that are within 80 feet of him (Sun's Gleam range). His Sun's Gleam does 1d6+Wis; his Soul Candle adds +15 damage of his active element; Solar Hailstorm Stance adds Wis again; Cascade of Elemental wrath adds 1d6+Wis. I don't know how you'll rule these bonuses as all are untyped, so I am simply going to roll as it would normally be, post in OOC about bonus types, and we can subtract whatever doesn't stack.

Attacks made vs Giant 4 until dead, then any remaining targets within 80 feet of Nefer-Horsif (if any):
Attack 1 vs touch [roll0], damage (acid) [roll1], plus sonic [roll2]
Attack 2 vs touch [roll3], damage (electricity) [roll4], plus sonic [roll5]
Attack 3 vs touch [roll6], damage (fire) [roll7], plus sonic [roll8]
Attack 4 vs touch [roll9], damage (cold) [roll10], plus sonic [roll11]
Attack 5 vs touch [roll12], damage (acid) [roll13], plus sonic [roll14]
Attack 6 vs touch [roll15], damage (electricity) [roll16], plus sonic [roll17]
Attack 7 vs touch [roll18], damage (acid) [roll19], plus sonic [roll20]

He gains another +1 animus at the end of his turn for having initiated a strike.

As a free action he commands his soul candle to move next to Camila, likely losing its benefits himself but granting her the Fast Healing 12, +12 insight to skills/CL/ML checks, and +15 damage of his active element (acid currently).

Chambers
2024-02-24, 02:33 PM
Lanharath

The massive snake spit out the remains of the giant. Its tail touches briefly upon Camilla, bestowing a warding against cold before it flies off towards the rift.

Standard: Cast Extended Communal Resist Energy on himself and Camillla. Both he and Camilla now have Resist Cold 30 for 110 minutes.
Move: Fly 80ft closer towards the Rift.

Lanharath

HP 562/562

Spells Active:
- Extended Communal Resist Energy (Resist Cold 30, 110 minutes)

Other Magics:

Aegis013
2024-02-24, 05:33 PM
"Athena gave us the wisdom to protect ourselves, now rue your decision to face us!" Camilla cries out, psyching herself up. She hoists her hammer into the air and with a swing attempts to break the Gate itself.

Standard: Greater Dispel Magic
Better of [roll0] or [roll1] +36 [Total: 54] (4 less if the Kimono and Candle don't stack) targeted at the Gate.

HP: 392

Stigmata: Camilla takes 5 bleeding damage per round, +5 sacred bonus to saving throws

Inspiring Rage
+8 Moral Bonus to Str/Con, (+4 to hit and damage melee, 92hp, +4 Fort)
+6 Morale Bonus to Will Saves,
Immunity to Shaken and Frightened,
Can add +1d6 Electrical damage 3 times during the rage,
Electricity Resistance 10,
FLIGHT 60 (Good).
And +1 Extra Attack on a Full Attack (does not stack with haste, capstone).
No penalty to ac or restriction on spellcasting or skill use (capstone).
DR 3/- Verses Weapon or Natural Attacks (unclear if this stacks with existing DR)
+1d6 Sonic Damage per weapon attack (Discordant Voice)
Fast Healing 8 (Improved Skald's Vigor)

Soul Candle: Fast Healing 12, +12 insight to skills/CL/ML checks, and +15 damage of his active element (acid currently).

Brilliant Inspiration upon Camilla, gets advantage on all rolls for 20 rounds.

Extended Communal Resist Energy: Resist Cold 30 for 110 minutes.

DrK
2024-02-25, 02:26 AM
The last giant atop the steps is butchered beyond measure as Henry and Nefer-Horsif turn their attention onto and the creature is literally torn apart by the mortal heroes. On the steps a bloodied Nehemsek spins around in a flurry of blows and slices down the last of the giants on the stairs and the bits of blue skinned giant tumble down around the dead humans it had crushed on its charge in.

Neher-Horsif sends his soul candle towards the doughty war priest as she is bless by the skald as well. Then Camilla and the titanic snake both fly towards the massive shimmering rift into Nifelheim where the hag-queen grins from both sides of her twisted face as the massive winged shadow of wintry death beside her seems to fill the rift with the width of its wings that extend like the sail of the largest tri-reme to either side of its massive serpentine body where ice and snow drip from its gleaming foot thick scales.

Camilla calls out, channeling all of her might and will against the rift, the soul candle dimming from a blazing bonfire down to a faint mote of light as the clash of magics slams into the rift, then, with a screaming sound and a massive gust of wind as air streams into Nifelheim the rift spirals and begins to close rapidly. Hel screams out in rage as her summoned minion roars so loudly the very earth shakes and the few remaining soldiers topple to the ground and a few of the marble freizes shatter to the floor by Henry, Runa and Nefer-Horsif shakend loose from the temples facing. But all their rage maters naught as the the suction of the wind blows dust, capes, weapons and rocks into the rift that vanishes to a point of darkness before vanishing....

Once more the base of the steps now leads onto the rocky stone path that winds down the mountain, although still strewn with literally hundreds of bodies that were slaughtered when the rift was torn though them and the curtain of divine fire and massive boulders ripped through them. In the valley floor there is nearly no sound near Nehemesek, Lhanarath and Camilla save for a few piteous cries from the terribly wounded. Atop the Temple mount there is still chaos and shouts from inside the Temple. other heroes still pouring out of the door beside the others given the battle had lasted barely a minute!

Perseus, his long dark hair still decorated with braids looks to Henry and Runa, "It would seem the Gods do not approve". Beowulf, his vast gut hanging out from under his armour lays a hand around Runa's shoulder, "A great saga, a great song and a great victory! Ragnar is away and should be safe. We'll be best be away before the Hag comes back or someone bigger eh?"

Kaouse
2024-02-25, 09:52 AM
Henry rips into the flesh of the Frost Giants with his Butchering Axe, cleaving flesh from sinew until his opponent is naught but a bloody pulp that has long since ceased it's screaming.

For a moment, Henry feels nothing but elation. The pure joy of fighting and overcoming a strong opponent. The affirmation of life, of survival, of struggle, of strength. For a moment, Henry revels in that feeling.

But only for a moment.

He was no fool. He was well aware of the magic that still addled his brain. The Waves of Ecstasy created a fanciful delusion that danced within his mind.

But Henry was strong. Stronger than the magic that affected him. Strong enough to separate and contain his own natural urges across his own splintered mind from those of an enemy spellcaster.

He would not be easily swayed.

Taking a deep breath, Henry calmed himself. Slowly, he gathered his fragmented thoughts, as if putting back the pieces of a shattered mirror. As he does so, his form reverts to a more humanoid shape, reminiscent of his original form, only at a larger scale.

Henry Pascal has transformed into a Large-sized Troll.

While in this form, his wounds begin to slowly regenerate.

After gathering his mind, he will address the warriors who came out to the battle.

"Escape from this place. It won't be long before the gods make another attempt to come here directly. This was but a mere taste of their power. This time, Hel herself simply sat on the sidelines and observed. If she returns, she will likely enter the battle herself, and I'm not so sure that we can rebuff her directly at this time."

Henry pauses for a second, before continuing with a slight glare in his eyes.

"Moreover, consider how it's possible that the gods found this temple in the first place. Rumors had spread far and wide, but I'm not convinced that this was purely serendipity for the gods."

Aegis013
2024-02-25, 11:51 AM
"I concur with Henry. I think it would be best to begin our travels now and recover along the way to Egypt. Before the gods come back to finish the job as we may not be so fortunate next time." Camilla huffs, her breath still heavier than normal from the exertion of combat as she descends to the ground and gathers towards the party, preparing to cast Wind Walk. "Is there any preparation needed before we depart?"

Ancient
2024-02-25, 11:45 PM
Gods be damned...it actually worked...ah well, I guess Valhalla will have to wait another day. She took it all in, she wanted to remember it all.
Runa's reverie ended quickly as the other's consul was absorbed and well met.

She perched herself on the the corpse of the storm giant she just fell and lit her pipe casually and thoughtfully inhaled the sweet smelling smoke. She took out a pad of vellum and became to idly jot some notes.

"Mmmph, yes, well I suppose we should make haste, seeing how we have made a fool of Death itself. Kloka! Could you scare up some of those friend of yours? Be a good bird now. Camilla, do you spell your name with one l or two? And somebody fetch me an ale! Battle is thirsty work and I want one for the road!"

Kloka, Runa's raven companion, took a second away from pecking out one of the dead giant's eyes to squawk loudly, in a most otherworldly fashion.

A moment later, six giant ravens, mottled black and white, arrived from the clouds with a most unnerving silence.

Casting Mass Phantom Steed, Haste, and March of Marching to get this party rolling

Auranghzeb
2024-02-26, 02:16 AM
Nehemsek cleans the still warm blood of the slain giants.

Impressive effort.

He simply states at the dispelling of the gate.

But the queen of death won't be happy. We better move on.

And as Runa's song effect ends, he takes wounds delayed by the additional borrowed strength, almost collapsing to his knees. He regains balance and lets his ring regenerate him slowly, closing the wounds sustained by the giant axe.

Cursed be Toth, I was slow today. Can't afford to do it again.

He adds with a sheepish grin trying to hide the grimacing pain.

Those ravens are a truly manifestation of shadow magic, shows the great taste of a person

Kaouse
2024-02-26, 11:14 AM
Henry takes one look at the birds and softly shakes his head.

"The Phantom Steeds are a powerful utility, but I fear that this encounter with the gods prove that we must be vigilant against threats from both the celestial realm and the human realm. The gods may yet still have their human allies. I would prefer that we fly under our own power, rather than take a vulnerable steed."

With this he will turn to Camilla.

"You. You were preparing something, correct? I may not know much about the casting of magic, but I know the signs. I know how power is wielded. That was a Wind Walk spell, you were preparing, correct? I scant know of any other spell that could allow travel faster than that, save the very portals of the gods themselves."

Henry will then rummage through his belongings for a short while, before taking out a bottle from a pouch strapped to his belt. Within the bottle is a constantly swirling mass of black smoke.

"This is an Eversmoking Bottle. It contains the neverending smoke of an Efreeti. It can pump out a smoke cover that never runs out. If we travel high and in the skies, it can provide us with cloud cover that would make it almost impossible for anyone to detect our approach."

Henry will also pull out a long strand of rope from behind his back.

"This is Bloodvine Rope, made from the rare scarlet-colored vine of the Aztec jungles. It's strength is unparalleled among ropes. Those who lack the ability or equipment to see within the smoke cloud can simply be attached to me, as I lead the way forward. Any objections?"

Aegis013
2024-02-26, 12:44 PM
Camilla nods, motioning for everybody to gather around, she chants a prayer. Though it's a little awkward, given Camilla consciously doesn't direct the prayer to any specific entity, she casts Wind Walk on the entire party.

"With this, we should be able to cross the sea in about a day. Though it's imperative we make use of the time as if we are delayed, we risk finding ourselves in the water."

Camilla begins heading South towards Egypt, walking on the air itself.

Da'Shain
2024-02-26, 05:39 PM
Nefer-Horsif

Nefer-Horsif nods sharply to Camilla in approbation, breathing a sigh of relief as the gate closes. He scans the warriors still streaming out to defend the temple in the wake of the short battle, and waves over one of the Egyptian guards. "Tell our glorious queen that time was of the essence, and we leave to enact her wishes in our homeland. The Beast will be slain as swiftly as these northern giants."

He turns to the others as the wind walk spell takes effect, his soul candle returning to hover at his shoulder as he retrieves his dropped staff. "Let us be off then, compatriots. Remain close to my light and you may find yourself traveling faster. Take whatever measures for stealth you see fit," he says to Henry, "they shall not hinder me. The smoke from such a bottle may appear too dark to be natural, however; if you possess a means to make yourself the color of the clouds, it may aid us more in conjunction with Camilla's blessing." So saying, he mumbles a command word and his clothes are suddenly colored an illusory white.

Fort +23, Ref +24, Will +32 (Withstand Spell +5)
Illumination 12
Animus 0
Current Stance Luckdrinker Aura
Current Styles none
Aura Soul Candle 15 feet (+12 insight all skills/CL/ML checks, fast healing 12, +12 weapon damage of current active element (Acid)
Conditions None

As combat is done, Nefer Horsif releases his animus, glyphs, and granted maneuvers. (They technically remain for a minute afterwards but I don't think we need anything his Soul Candle can't provide.)

He uses his Hat of Disguise to make his clothes as white as the clouds.

DrK
2024-02-26, 06:31 PM
Even as the mayhem abates and various heroes scatter to the hills and mountains and paths whilst others move to clear the bodies the heroes assemble beside Camilla and soon enough morph into amorphous wispy white clouds, the shifting to the cloud form feeling stage as your forms lighten and expand into cloud like shapes over some 30 seconds. Taking to the air in the strange fluffy cloud like forms your weapons, armour and everything you own likewise becomes cloudy and vaporous...

With a rushing sound a strong wind slowly builds up behind you as you the ground beneath you begins to flash past underneath you, the rocky mountains and snow capped peaks soon enough turning into the sunlit fields of olive and orange groves and other farms. THough all of you looking down can see all too many of the farms, villages and hamlets lying in ruins or bereft of life and deserted. The farms soon give way to the crashing waves of the Aegean and several hours later the islands of Santorini, Mykonos and Rhodes flash underneath you, the gleaming white walls of Santorini and the massive golden statue holding the lighthouse flame of Rhodes comforting sights to Camilla as she floats over them before you see the crashing ocean head..

8 long hours of ocean flight pass by, you can barely speak to each other with the rushing ceaseless wind pushing you along high above the crashing waves. The occasional small trireme visible like a water boatman beneath. All of you though as you float along can see rising into the sky ahead you the vast bank of angry black storm clouds gathering some mile or so ahead you. A vast wall o black storm clouds that crackle and roar even at this distance as flickering lighting roils and boils within the clouds as it forms a vast wall of bruised purples andblacks that rise literally miles into the high sky and cover a vast bank of expanding miles to the east and west barring your way further South East...

Assume you have been travelling in vapour form (as that is Wind Walk) for some 12 hours so some ~750 miles carrying you out into the heart of Aegean Sea
Please let me know what sort of height you are travelling at (bearing in mind if you are too high you'll not be able to breathe :smallsmile:
As you saw a vast storm rolling out in front of you What do you do... Currently assume you are ~2000ft away from it

- If you are going from vapour form --> Real form assume you've got 3 rounds through the transformation before I step in

Chambers
2024-02-29, 08:56 PM
Lanharath

'Now THAT'S a stormfront!' Lanharath pauses with the group when they approach the massive storm. Unable to speak while his body is composed of vapor he attempts to wave his vapor trails in an interesting manner to get the attention of his companions while he starts the transformation back into his normal form.

Aegis013
2024-03-02, 12:54 PM
Camilla slows down, to see what Lanharath wants to communicate but doesn't yet begin leaving the mist-form, knowing the clock may be against them reaching the shore before this method of travel expires. She flits around the Druid wondering what might be so important and listens.

DrK
2024-03-03, 11:35 AM
The front of the massive storm front some 2000ft distant bulges, before a pair of massive winged behomoths pour out, clouds of rain and blackness slipping free from the triple sets of wings that bat with massive flaps as the massive creatures, spanning some 200ft in width from wing tip to wing tip emerge. THe vast monsters, so vast as to almost defy believe both screech loudly, the noise deafening over the sound of the howling wind and over the massive distance and around the party the world darkens as black clouds begin to form

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/4b/25/e9/4b25e9c90658a2ee171756baf2e0da84.jpg

The massive 720ft radius storm of vegeance some 1/3 of a mile wide explodes over the party as the winds whip up tearing at your gaseous forms and the pair of massive winged beasts emerge! THe wind sand dark clouds beginning to burn with acidic venegance [roll0] damage

1 more round to get back to solid form.... aside form Camila

Kaouse
2024-03-03, 09:58 PM
Henry growls as the rain sizzles through his vaporous form.

"Acid Rain, huh? You guys should really consider lessening the pollution."

His scientific mind immediately jumps to the natural phenomena, so he almost misses the magical explanation. However, upon seeing the enormous enemy before him, he gathers enough to realize that it's probably the source.

"I see. Don't worry too much about pollution; I'm about to take out the trash."

And with that, his form, cloudy and gaseous though it may be, begins to change.

Henry Pascal takes the form of a Black Dragon. He's still in the process of transforming out of Gaseous Form, however.

Auranghzeb
2024-03-04, 06:28 AM
Slowly becoming material, Nehemsek starded to fly closer to the water, flying low like an ominous bird, trying to hide in the gleaming light over the waves as they approached the storm cloud and the immense creatures. At the same time, he delved into his memories trying to exact information about these creatures.

K.Arcana [roll0] K.Nature [roll1]
Hide in Plain Sight (In as much as possible) [roll2]

Da'Shain
2024-03-05, 04:56 PM
Nefer-Horsif

Nefer-Horsif attempts to remain centered between the questing warriors in order for his light to continue reaching them, even as they draw close to the unforgiving storm, the better to shield his allies. He draws himself alert as he begins fading back into materiality, drawing a couple of glyphs and making sure he stands ready to enter the acidic rain that burned them all a moment ago.

HP 319/322; fast healing 12
Fort +23, Ref +24, Will +32 (Withstand Spell +5)
Illumination 12
Animus 13
Current Stance Luckdrinker Aura
Current Styles none
Aura Soul Candle 15 feet (+12 insight all skills/CL/ML checks, fast healing 12, +12 weapon damage of current active element (Acid), +12 resist to current active element (Acid)
Conditions Fortified Heart 12 rds (IMMUNE critical hits/sneak attack), Illusionary State 12 rds (8 mirror images)

I think combat has not quite started yet, so Nefer-Horsif does not yet gain most of his maneuvers/animus/combat style. He will instead:

Attempt Knowledge checks to figure out what these giant birds are (adding his Wis bonus from Inquisitor Monster Lore):

Arcana [roll0]
Nature [roll1]
Planes [roll2]
Religion [roll3]

And let's make a Spellcraft check on the storm, just in case: Spellcraft [roll4]

Use a move action to use Font of Animus, summoning [roll5] Animus.

Swift action enter Luckdrinker Aura. He will spend 1 point of animus as part of doing so in order to change his active element to acid, which now grants anyone w/in 15 feet of his Soul Candle resistance 12 to acid. He will then spend 1 point of animus as a free action to use the Fortified Heart glyph on himself.

Standard action to spend 1 point of animus cast an Illusionary State glyph on himself, gaining 8 Mirror Images.

Aegis013
2024-03-05, 05:04 PM
Camilla begins resuming her physical form, now seeing the threat before them.

[roll0]

Ancient
2024-03-05, 06:24 PM
"Keeyah!" Runa shouts a defiant warcry as she materializes, preparing for the combat ahead. Her visage swells and somehow becomes wispy

Free Action Flagbearer - +2 Morale Atk/Damage, Can Reroll Failed Will Saves
Standard Action - Cast Elemental Body III, becoming a Large Air Elemental (Size buffs, FLIGHT 60'Perfect)
Swift Action - Inspiring Rage - Allies gain +8 Moral Bonus to Str/Con, +6 Morale Bonus to Will Saves, Immunity to Shaken and Frightened, Can add +1d6 Electrical damage 3 times during the rage, Electricity Resistance 10, FLIGHT 60 (Good). And +1 Attack on a Full Attack. No penalty to ac or restriction on spellcasting or skill use.
Move action (subbing a Swift Action - Enter Primal Warrior Stance - Treated as Huge for Combat Manuevers, Melee Weapons are treated as Gargantuan

Chambers
2024-03-05, 11:49 PM
Lanharanth

Starting to fall as soon as he transforms back into human form, Runa's warcry lifts up his spirit and body. "Thanks for the assist!" He shouts to her. "I was going to say I'll scout the clouds but it looks like we'll do it in force after dealing this these ones!" His body ripples and expands suddenly, changing into the now familiar giant snake. He takes a few bites out of the air, his fangs growing longer with each bite and he flies towards the behemoths to meet them.

Swift Action: Wild Shape into a Titanoboa
Standard Action: Cast Strong Jaw.
Move Action: Fly 80ft towards the enemies.

Auranghzeb
2024-03-11, 04:32 PM
Fliyinf low near the water, Nehemsek marked one of the behemonts as his claim and approached taking advantage of the shadows and the reflections of the stormy sky.

Flying towards them while using HiPS within the realm of possibility.

DrK
2024-03-26, 02:50 AM
As the heroes begin to shift from clouds back into their solid forms the clouds and storms intensify, wind whipping savagely around you all the tempests grow from the two overallaping storms of deific venegance! Even as the acid rains fade the clouds crackle with lightning that flickers and flares around the heroes striking each one at least twice wit jagged searing burns. Even as the lightning fades the sky rumbles and massive boulders the size of human head thunder in the area pelting you all most foully.

Even as that happens the massive winged monsters, colossal beasts that near blot out the weak sunlight flap towards you on the three layers of vast wings as they devour the distance closing from some 2000ft to a mere 1200ft...

Even as the lightning and hail slow the ouds are filled with rain and strange violet hues tha surround the party, though at least for some of the heroes they return to their ususal forms allowing the magics, the candles and the savage snake forms to begin!

Nehemesk actions for ROund 2 please

Bolt series 1 (vs EVERYONE) [roll0] Electrical Ref DC 36 for Half
Bolt series 2 (vs EVERYONE) [roll1] Electrical Ref DC 36 for Half
Hail storm 1 [roll2] magic/bludgeoning
Hail storm 2 [roll3] magic/bludgeoning

Round -1
Storm of vengance begins - acid rain

Henry: Round 4 of transformation; Free action shapechange to a (still cloudy black dragon)
Nehemesk: Round 4 of transformation, Hide
Nefer-Horsif: Round 4 of transformation - all others are supernatural or Spell like so cannot be done (reserved for Rond 1)
Camilla: round 1 of 5 begins
Runa: Spells not availble, cannot turn move into swift actions, has no "verbal" to initiate inspiring rage. As per Nefer Horsif - round 1
Lanharanth: As for Runa/Nefer horsif, cannot wild shape or cast spells

Round 0:
Storm of vengeance = Lightning! 2 bolts for everyone!
--> Behemoth: Do something

Henry: End of the round = he's a cloudy black dragon
Nehemesk = End of the round = no longer a cloud
Camilalla = end of Round 2
Runa = End of the rounds = no longer a cloud
Lanharanth = End of the Round no longer cloud

Round 1:
Storms of Vengeance = Hailstones all round
--> Behemoth do something

Nehemesk: ??? choose an action
Nefer-horsif: Now availble to do the font of animus, glyphs etc...
Lanharanth: Wild shape and strong jaws
Runa: Rage, Elemental Body
Camilla = end of round 3

Auranghzeb
2024-03-26, 03:30 AM
Nehemsek rolls with the thunder and the rocks trying to make an angle of attack.

[roll0]
[roll1]

He then marks the approaching colossal beasts, claiming their souls.

Swift: Claim both creatures with the following effects: Bleak Prophecy: Claimed creatures become Shaken. I don't generate AoO from them, My Ac is +2 vs them, and I always know their location.

Double move to try and circle the enemies.

Aegis013
2024-03-26, 03:19 PM
Camilla makes what could charitably be called an effort to avoid the lightning from the storm as she sluggishly tries to exit the Gaseous From granted by Wind Walk.

[roll0]
[roll1]

HP: 310

Gaseous Form (in process of solidifying for 2 more rounds)

Ancient
2024-03-28, 06:24 PM
As Runa began to materialize, she twisted and turned in the maelstrom, trying unsuccessfully to dodge the angry bolts of lightning. The hail to pelted her fiercely, this storm had her respect, and her attention.

Save vs Lightning (evasion): [roll0]
Save vs Lightning (evasion): [roll1]
Current HP: 256

DrK
2024-04-07, 03:14 AM
Even as the storm and clouds continue to pelt the heroes with rain and dark clouds the two massive beasts almost defying the mind with the bulk flap foward on triple tiered sets of wings, both of the colossal behemoths closing to 800ft from the part, some 100ft between the massive creatures as they flap towards you. As you close on them you can see elements of Nehemesk's own god upon them as each bears a vulture like head with almost a pharonic crown of horns atop their skull and gems and chains dangling from the beaks that measure some 15ft long!

@Nehemesk: I don't think you can claim them at 1200ft distance

Missile attacks impossible, penalty to Spot/Listen, Strong Winds

Aegis013
2024-05-25, 06:24 PM
Camilla rushes headlong into the enemies at full speed while still returning to physical form.

Run action or double move towards the enemy if run isn't available. Still in the Gaseous Form so I move 600ft with poor maneuverability if possible to do so without being scattered or something.