PDA

View Full Version : The Quicksilver Hourglass EPIC adventure(Closed)

samduke
2024-02-05, 08:31 AM
The Quicksilver Hourglass a Planar Dungeon Crawl

Eons ago a goddess named Vourzoun waged a divine war. When she realized her cause was doomed she decided to destroy everything both she and her enemies held dear.
The tool for the doom was the Quicksilver Hourglass a monstrous weapon fueled by divine life. The Hourglass is contained within a dimensional void of non time.
For ages the Quicksilver Hourglass cleverly hidden and had remained forgotten to most. Recently Baucojin had completed his research and discovered the Quicksilver Hourglass location. He and several of his minions transported themselves into the Hourglass itself, and are now at work preparing to unleash the weapon on the mortals of the material plane.

Ojhalia has noticed a ripple in temporal energies and has learned of Baucojin's plot and has recruited the fines and most experienced adventureers from all over the material plane. You are tasked with defeating the guardians of the portal that Baucojin created to reach the hourglass and then pass through and overcome the defenders and traps within.
you must discover the rituals, find the magic tablets and keys that Vourzoun was force to create. You are warned to not stay to long within the hourglass for time will be the death of you.

Big 16
1. What game system are you running
Pathfinder 1e

2. What 'type' or variant of game will it be (i.e. "Shadow Chasers" or "Agents of Psi" for d20 Modern)? What is the setting for the game (eg. historic period, published or homebrewed campaign setting, alternate reality, modern world, etc.)?
Planar Dungeon Crawl Adventure

3. How many Players are you looking for? Will you be taking alternates, and if so, how many?
Paradox26 plus 3-4 others

4. What's the gaming medium (OOTS, chat, e-mail etc.)?
GiTP Forums

5. What is the characters' starting status (i.e. experience level)?
Level 21 Gestalt

6. How much gold or other starting funds will the characters begin with?
1,114,000 GP

7. Are there any particular character classes, professions, orders, etc. that you want... or do not want? What are your rules on 'prestige' and/or homebrewed classes?
(See #16)

8. What races, subraces, species, etc. are allowed for your game? Will you allow homebrewed races or species? 'Prestige' races or species?
PFSRD 1e Base & Featured Races - Except Drow Noble, Monsters as Races upon request only

9. By what method should Players generate their attributes/ability scores and Hit Points?
Roll 2 sets of 4d6b3 7 times, pick the best and place as desired, no re-rolls, If your rolls suck you may instead use Pathfinder 28 point buy
HIT POINTS ARE MAX

10. Does your game use alignment? What are your restrictions, if so?
No CE. play nice with each other, party members will know each other from the start.

11. Do you allow multi-classing, or have any particular rules in regards to it?
no multiclass penalties & (See #16)

12. Will you be doing all of the die rolling during the course of the game? Will die rolls be altered, or left to the honour system? If players can make die rolls, which ones do they make, how should they make the rolls, and how should they report them?
You make yours, I make mine, all rolls in OOC or IC as appropriate.

13. Are there any homebrewed or optional/variant rules that your Players should know about? If so, list and explain them, or provide relevant links to learn about these new rules.
Retroactive skill points, Pathfinder two traits, no extra traits, no drawbacks), no background skills & (see #16)

14. Is a character background required? If so, how big? Are you looking for anything in particular (i.e. the backgrounds all ending up with the characters in the same city)?
Enough to give me and you an idea about your character's history, personality.

15. Does your game involve a lot of hack & slash, puzzle solving, role-playing, or a combination of the above?
Expect a bit of each

16. Are your Players restricted to particular rule-books and supplements, or will you be allowing access to non-standard material? What sources can Players use for their characters?

Hombrew Rules, if in doubt then ask. - These are subject to be added to.

I am looking for Mid to Mid-High optimizations, High optimizations may be considered, OP optimizations will definitly NOT be considered.

Posting Expectations: 2 per week (Mon-Sun)

Modified Gestalt rules: you may NOT place any class or prc partially on one side and then partially on the other side.
PRC's can only be taken one side at a time & You must qualify for all PRC's on the side taken.

When I look at your sheet I want to be able to understand how your character gets it's attributes, bonus feats, ect.

You may combine magic items into slots, lesser costed items are 50% extra.

Multi-classing - You must take a minimum of 5 levels in any Class/PRC
PRC's with less than 5 levels you take all of it.

Caster Leves are Capped at your character level any effect that causes them to exceed this does not work.

Prestige classes that increase any class features such as caster levels, may not increase them above your character level.

Ban List
*No deific boons period
No Godlings
No Templates period
No Pre-Game Crafting
No Firearms of any sort
No 3rd party anything
No Spheres, No Psionics, No Path of War or other alternate systems. - I just do not want to deal with them.

Leadership feat, in all forms is Banned

Heighten Spell metamagic feat is Banned - other feats may become banned
(*IF for some reason a PRC requires one of these feats in order to be taken, ask*)

Classes from pathfinder that are banned (all Unchained, Gunslinger) - others may become banned

Archetypes from pathfinder that are banned (all that use firearms in any form)

PF1e Prestige Classes may be subject to banning.

EPIC LEVELS: IF you reach level 21+ in a single base class then use Jesses Pathfinder Epic-Level Handbook, v1.6 for any epic Class advancements, Feats, Magic/Wondrous Items
if it does not have an epic advancement, then I am sorry there will be no homebrew epic advancements for those classes.

There will be no EPIC SPELLS / EPIC SPELL SEEDS, if you get this option, you will instead have the appropriate spell slot(s) to be used for metamagic feats.
All spells are capped at level 9 for any and all non-metamagic effects. any mettamagic effect that causes a spell to act as a higher level for the purpose of range, damage, DC, or otherwise will do so at the level it would be modified to or your Character Level whichever is less.

Player
Character
Race
Track 1:Classes/PRC
Track 2:Classes/PRC
Complete

-
-
-
-
-
-

paradox26
2024-02-05, 08:38 AM
Just checking in, as this was a game I requested. I will likely go with a sorcerer/paladin for my build. Not sure yet of race, I will have to take a look.

Llyarden
2024-02-05, 08:45 AM
Bit of an odd question, but how many CR21+ creatures (not encounters) are we likely to be running into?

...I really should've remembered to actually roll my stats. Welp, that can be for next post.

Da'Shain
2024-02-05, 09:39 AM
Interested! Likely as a Psychic // Alchemist, but since Psychic doesn't have an epic progression, I'll look at PrCs or simply using a different class.

Set 1:
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]
[roll6]

Set 2:
[roll7]
[roll8]
[roll9]
[roll10]
[roll11]
[roll12]
[roll13]

samduke
2024-02-05, 09:39 AM
Bit of an odd question, but how many CR21+ creatures (not encounters) are we likely to be running into?

...I really should've remembered to actually roll my stats. Welp, that can be for next post.

just looking through I see Cr23-31, but this adventure was originally in the Dungeon Mag #123 p56, set as 3.x, so its already being modified for pathfinder and taking into account for that factor, I added gestalt

Llyarden
2024-02-05, 09:45 AM
Cool, thanks.

Would a (non-chaotic-evil) worshipper of a demon lord be allowed? Specifically Abraxas. (https://aonprd.com/DeityDisplay.aspx?ItemName=Abraxas)

Ancient
2024-02-05, 10:05 AM
Let's see what the dice favor...

Set 1:
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]
[roll6]

Set 2:
[roll7]
[roll8]
[roll9]
[roll10]
[roll11]
[roll12]
[roll13]

Good lord, those were a bit underwhelming, even the better was 24pts, not bad, but not great. I thinking I will take the point buy. Posting Interest as a Rogue/Oracle (Time), a protector of time who corrects perceived mistakes in time by stabbing the crap out of them.

samduke
2024-02-05, 10:08 AM
Cool, thanks.

Would a (non-chaotic-evil) worshipper of a demon lord be allowed? Specifically Abraxas. (https://aonprd.com/DeityDisplay.aspx?ItemName=Abraxas)

ehh probably not, as most worshipers are the same alignment... However before saying no... Where is this going ?

Llyarden
2024-02-05, 10:28 AM
Fluff-wise, I was basically figuring a spellcaster type who was determined to become powerful, by whatever means necessary. He's not, you know, going to go around murdering people for no reason (if for no other reason than getting run out of towns and suchlike would make it more inconvenient to find magical resources), but has no qualms with interfering with souls, pledging his allegiance to a demon lord, etc, for his own benefit.

...although the thought has just occurred to me that P26 was going to be a paladin, so this might be a bit of a non-starter.

Before I forget for the third time, though, I'll roll some stats.

[roll0] 11
[roll1] 15
[roll2] 14
[roll3] 11
[roll4] 16
[roll5] 5 (lol)
[roll6] 16[roll7] 13
[roll8] 16
[roll9] 16
[roll10] 7
[roll11] 14
[roll12] 14
[roll13] 17

EDIT: And apparently the rollv tag doesn't work with keep-the-best syntax! Well, that's annoying. Now I gotta do maths.

EDIT 2: So that's...34 minus whatever a 5 would be if 5 was a valid point buy value, or 42. I think I'll go with the 42 point buy yeah. :smallbiggrin:

samduke
2024-02-05, 10:38 AM
Fluff-wise, I was basically figuring a spellcaster type who was determined to become powerful, by whatever means necessary. He's not, you know, going to go around murdering people for no reason (if for no other reason than getting run out of towns and suchlike would make it more inconvenient to find magical resources), but has no qualms with interfering with souls, pledging his allegiance to a demon lord, etc, for his own benefit.

...although the thought has just occurred to me that P26 was going to be a paladin, so this might be a bit of a non-starter.

Before I forget for the third time, though, I'll roll some stats.

[roll0] 11
[roll1] 15
[roll2] 14
[roll3] 11
[roll4] 16
[roll5] 5 (lol)
[roll6] 16[roll7] 13
[roll8] 16
[roll9] 16
[roll10] 7
[roll11] 14
[roll12] 14
[roll13] 17

EDIT: And apparently the rollv tag doesn't work with keep-the-best syntax! Well, that's annoying. Now I gotta do maths.

EDIT 2: So that's...34 minus whatever a 5 would be if 5 was a valid point buy value, or 42. I think I'll go with the 42 point buy yeah. :smallbiggrin:

which ever set I guess yeah rollv does not drop lowest, - based on that info and the possible paladin I would suggest some other deity

Llyarden
2024-02-05, 10:46 AM
Yeah, that's fine, I'll do a bit of a pivot over to being a Desna worshipper instead.

How common are undead likely to be? (Ie, would powers that only work on undead be worth taking?)

Thunder999
2024-02-05, 11:30 AM
Interested, see what stats I get before picking a character idea.

set 1
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]
[roll6]

set 2
[roll7]
[roll8]
[roll9]
[roll10]
[roll11]
[roll12]
[roll13]

samduke
2024-02-05, 11:45 AM
Yeah, that's fine, I'll do a bit of a pivot over to being a Desna worshipper instead.

How common are undead likely to be? (Ie, would powers that only work on undead be worth taking?)

There are undead in this, so plan how ever you want

Athaleon
2024-02-05, 11:49 AM
Count me interested. Going with Magus for sure, don't know yet if the other side will be more caster or more warrior.

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]
[roll6]

[roll7]
[roll8]
[roll9]
[roll10]
[roll11]
[roll12]
[roll13]

3SecondCultist
2024-02-05, 12:14 PM
Alright, I will build for this one, since multiversal god wars seem fun.

Set 1:

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]
[roll6]

Set 2:
[roll7]
[roll8]
[roll9]
[roll10]
[roll11]
[roll12]
[roll13]

Lioslaith
2024-02-05, 12:15 PM
I would love to play in this.

Probably look into some sort of ranger/scout/rogue combination

2024-02-05, 12:19 PM
Rolling again...

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]
[roll6]

[roll7]
[roll8]
[roll9]
[roll10]
[roll11]
[roll12]
[roll13]

Llyarden
2024-02-05, 12:34 PM
A bit of a niche rules question - does the effect of the band of the stalwart warrior (https://aonprd.com/MagicWondrousDisplay.aspx?FinalName=Band%20of%20th e%20Stalwart%20Warrior) count as immunity to fear or to the frightened/panicked conditions?

Zarthrax
2024-02-05, 12:55 PM
Posting for interest.

samduke
2024-02-05, 01:01 PM
A bit of a niche rules question - does the effect of the band of the stalwart warrior (https://aonprd.com/MagicWondrousDisplay.aspx?FinalName=Band%20of%20th e%20Stalwart%20Warrior) count as immunity to fear or to the frightened/panicked conditions?

does the effect of the Band of the Stalwart Warrior count as immunity to fear or to the frightened/panicked conditions?

This plain iron band protects its wearer from fear effects. Whenever the wearer suffers a fear effect, she is merely shaken (even if the effect would normally make the target frightened or panicked). Furthermore, the subject gains a +2 competence bonus on all Will saves against fear. If the wearer has the bravery class feature, she is considered four levels higher when determining that class feature’s effect.

Ruled as: NO to Both

Llyarden
2024-02-05, 01:04 PM
Thanks, that's great for me.

Currently looking at kineticist (psychokineticist) 16 / evangelist of Desna 5 // witch (winter witch) 5 / winter witch 10 / witch +6, for a bunch of casting and blasting, and maybe a little healing but that didn't rhyme.

Since you mentioned some PrCs might be banned, though, are Evangelist and Winter Witch okay?

Rokku
2024-02-05, 01:08 PM
Something something Monk? I haven't played CRB Monk in forever and the other side of the Gestalt should patch it up nicely.

Set One: [roll0][roll1][roll2][roll3][roll4][roll5][roll6]

Set Two: [roll7][roll8][roll9][roll10][roll11][roll12][roll13]

samduke
2024-02-05, 01:42 PM
Thanks, that's great for me.

Currently looking at kineticist (psychokineticist) 16 / evangelist of Desna 5 // witch (winter witch) 5 / winter witch 10 / witch +6, for a bunch of casting and blasting, and maybe a little healing but that didn't rhyme.

Since you mentioned some PrCs might be banned, though, are Evangelist and Winter Witch okay?

Evangelist : who was your deity ? its the divine boons I am looking for, before I rule on this one.

Winter Witch: Approved

Llyarden
2024-02-05, 01:45 PM
Evangelist : who was your deity ? its the divine boons I am looking for, before I rule on this one.

Desna. (https://aonprd.com/DeityDisplay.aspx?ItemName=Desna) (And here are some extra characters because the forum wouldn't let me just say 'Desna.')

EDIT: Oh, also, how is hp being generated?

3SecondCultist
2024-02-05, 02:09 PM
So is the vanilla Summoner not banned, then? I see all Unchained classes are banned, but the Unchained Summoner is generally considered to be far more balanced with only positive quality of life changes.

I specifically wanted to use an archetype that makes use of the Unchained Summoner rules (specifically the Twinned Summoner), would I be able to make that work with you?

I want to play a pair of demigod twins who share their power between them. Individually they'll be less powerful than a PC but their benefit is teamwork and the power of friendship.

samduke
2024-02-05, 04:57 PM
Desna. (https://aonprd.com/DeityDisplay.aspx?ItemName=Desna) (And here are some extra characters because the forum wouldn't let me just say 'Desna.')

EDIT: Oh, also, how is hp being generated?

oh sorry forgot that - its in the 16 now but , HIT POINTS ARE MAX

So is the vanilla Summoner not banned, then? I see all Unchained classes are banned, but the Unchained Summoner is generally considered to be far more balanced with only positive quality of life changes.

I specifically wanted to use an archetype that makes use of the Unchained Summoner rules (specifically the Twinned Summoner), would I be able to make that work with you?

I want to play a pair of demigod twins who share their power between them. Individually they'll be less powerful than a PC but their benefit is teamwork and the power of friendship.

Unchained Twinned Summoner Archetype is Approved for use with the normal Summoner.

@Llyarden
RE: Desna & Evangelist where divine boons are concerned.

I would have to say no to Evangelist in this instance.

Llyarden
2024-02-05, 05:04 PM
@Llyarden
RE: Desna & Evangelist where divine boons are concerned.

I would have to say no to Evangelist in this instance.

Can I ask which boon is the problem? Because, like, banning the Evangelist PrC doesn't stop people taking the Evangelist boons, and if it's just one boon that's the problem I can just take other boons. Well unless the problematic boon is the 'add Cha to spell penetration rolls' one because that was the whole point of being a Desna worshipper lol.

droobles
2024-02-05, 06:56 PM
Are deific obedience boons a case by case deal?

I was planning on a cleric/fighter with sikfesh as deity. The second boon allows you to be considered worshipping other deities, so I would also take a celestial/deific/fey/monitor obedience for style. The celestial boon might give Cha as deflection, but I am not sure the stat will be relevant.

The strongest boon is still from sikfesh:

3: Broken Angel (Ex) Like that of your Abyssal mistress, your body has fallen to pieces. Your arms and legs do not directly attach to your body, instead floating near their original locations, while your torso sprouts angelic wings that keep it aloft. You gain a fly speed of 30 feet, with perfect maneuverability. Your limbs can disassociate briefly from the whole to attack distant targets at a moment’s notice, extending your melee reach by 15 feet, and attacks against you suffer a miss chance of 20% due to the gaps between your constantly shifting body parts. You are immune to effects that cause severed limbs or that arise from severed limbs (including the beheading effect of a vorpal sword) and also to bleed effects and bleed damage. You automatically stabilize when reduced to negative hit points.

samduke
2024-02-05, 07:22 PM
Are deific obedience boons a case by case deal?

I was planning on a cleric/fighter with sikfesh as deity. The second boon allows you to be considered worshipping other deities, so I would also take a celestial/deific/fey/monitor obedience for style. The celestial boon might give Cha as deflection, but I am not sure the stat will be relevant.

The strongest boon is still from sikfesh:

3: Broken Angel (Ex) Like that of your Abyssal mistress, your body has fallen to pieces. Your arms and legs do not directly attach to your body, instead floating near their original locations, while your torso sprouts angelic wings that keep it aloft. You gain a fly speed of 30 feet, with perfect maneuverability. Your limbs can disassociate briefly from the whole to attack distant targets at a moment’s notice, extending your melee reach by 15 feet, and attacks against you suffer a miss chance of 20% due to the gaps between your constantly shifting body parts. You are immune to effects that cause severed limbs or that arise from severed limbs (including the beheading effect of a vorpal sword) and also to bleed effects and bleed damage. You automatically stabilize when reduced to negative hit points.

1: Are deific obedience boons a case by case deal?
It was not one I considered when doing the big 16.

2: Sentinel > Broken Angel (Ex) > definitly no

I think that I am going to add a ban on all deific boons period

Enceladus
2024-02-05, 08:16 PM
Hmm... Not ideal rolls but Set 1 is workable since thinking of a spell caster build

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]
[roll6]

[roll7]
[roll8]
[roll9]
[roll10]
[roll11]
[roll12]
[roll13]

TheAlmightyKue
2024-02-05, 08:36 PM
Before I decide on anything I might want to see what the rolls are.
EDIT: Looks like im not getting many options with those. The point buy might be all I can do.

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]
[roll6]

[roll7]
[roll8]
[roll9]
[roll10]
[roll11]
[roll12]
[roll13]

Enceladus
2024-02-05, 08:48 PM
@Samduke

A few questions:

1. Do we have a spending cap for single items?

2. Are we sticking to pathfinder deities? Or can we make up our own?

3. Did you have this game in mind to be a pure dungeon crawl or is there going to be opportunities for world exploration?

4. Beyond what has been stated in the banned list, any specific 1st party source books we should avoid?

5. Are other play options like Occult Rituals, Words of Power or Alternative Cap Stone usable? Or should these be avoided?

6. For wands, are higher level ones of 6+ able to be purchased at the x10 value (as per the Wand Savant Epic feat) at the start of the game? We're talking market price here.

7. There are some archetypes which do provide a cohort such as the Instructor Wizard and Esquire Cavalier. Are these include as well in the Leadership ban you noted? If so, could such features be replaced with something akin to the Antipaladin's fiendish servant (using creatures from the Summon Monster list with whatever restrictions as needed)?

samduke
2024-02-05, 09:53 PM
@Samduke

A few questions:

1. Do we have a spending cap for single items?

2. Are we sticking to pathfinder deities? Or can we make up our own?

3. Did you have this game in mind to be a pure dungeon crawl or is there going to be opportunities for world exploration?

4. Beyond what has been stated in the banned list, any specific 1st party source books we should avoid?

5. Are other play options like Occult Rituals, Words of Power or Alternative Cap Stone usable? Or should these be avoided?

6. For wands, are higher level ones of 6+ able to be purchased at the x10 value (as per the Wand Savant Epic feat) at the start of the game? We're talking market price here.

7. There are some archetypes which do provide a cohort such as the Instructor Wizard and Esquire Cavalier. Are these include as well in the Leadership ban you noted? If so, could such features be replaced with something akin to the Antipaladin's fiendish servant (using creatures from the Summon Monster list with whatever restrictions as needed)?

1, no cap
2 stick to pf1e gods, its not giing to be a huge factor
3, this is a predone adventure from dungeon mag 123 p 56
4, if its in the pf1e srd, or archive of nethyes, you should be fine, if in doubt ask
5, no to all, please avoid
6, lol wand of wish or gate, ... ask per wand/spell..
7, yes they are included, no sorry not going down the replacement road

TheAlmightyKue
2024-02-05, 10:46 PM
Monsters as PC Question: Gonna assume anything with a Create Spawn is also absolutely out. Figured I would clarify before someone asked later (Its kind of obvious to be fair.)

Monster as PC Request(s): Wild Hunt Monarch (CR 19) (https://aonprd.com/MonsterDisplay.aspx?ItemName=Wild%20Hunt%20Monarch ) or Anemos (CR 18) (https://aonprd.com/MonsterDisplay.aspx?ItemName=Anemos)

samduke
2024-02-06, 03:36 AM
Monsters as PC Question: Gonna assume anything with a Create Spawn is also absolutely out. Figured I would clarify before someone asked later (Its kind of obvious to be fair.)

Monster as PC Request(s): Wild Hunt Monarch (CR 19) (https://aonprd.com/MonsterDisplay.aspx?ItemName=Wild%20Hunt%20Monarch ) or Anemos (CR 18) (https://aonprd.com/MonsterDisplay.aspx?ItemName=Anemos)

I sm looking at hit dice not cr, so if there is a monster with 21 or fewer hd feel free to request, as to create spawn yeah thst is out

A single of...
a familiar, a specisl mount, a animal companion, a eidolon are alll okay

namo
2024-02-06, 04:46 AM
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]
[roll6]

[roll7]
[roll8]
[roll9]
[roll10]
[roll11]
[roll12]
[roll13]

edit: definitely point buy

Any objection to the Pact Wizard archetype (https://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/core-classes/wizard/archetypes/paizo-wizard-archetypes/pact-wizard-wizard-archetype)?

I'm thinking perhaps a Slayer | Wizard build with lots of combat maneuvers.
Are we using the feat tax (Elephant in the Room) rules?

Enceladus
2024-02-06, 07:04 AM
6, lol wand of wish or gate, ... ask per wand/spell..

No nothing like those. Magic Missile and Lightning Lash were the spells in question.

Llyarden
2024-02-06, 07:48 AM
If I multiclass between kineticist and Water Dancer (https://www.aonprd.com/ArchetypeDisplay.aspx?FixedName=Monk%20Water%20Dan cer) monk, would the 'effective kineticist level' of the monk stack with my actual kineticist level?

samduke
2024-02-06, 08:21 AM
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]
[roll6]

[roll7]
[roll8]
[roll9]
[roll10]
[roll11]
[roll12]
[roll13]

edit: definitely point buy

Any objection to the Pact Wizard archetype (https://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/core-classes/wizard/archetypes/paizo-wizard-archetypes/pact-wizard-wizard-archetype)?

I'm thinking perhaps a Slayer | Wizard build with lots of combat maneuvers.

Pact Wizard does not use guns so why are you asking?, just do not use the mentioned banned metamagic feat it should be good

No nothing like those. Magic Missile and Lightning Lash were the spells in question.

Magic Missile & Lightning Lash can normally go separately on a single normal wand so why ask for it on something that would require a level 6 type wand?? - are you trying to put both on 1 wand??

If I multiclass between kineticist and Water Dancer (https://www.aonprd.com/ArchetypeDisplay.aspx?FixedName=Monk%20Water%20Dan cer) monk, would the 'effective kineticist level' of the monk stack with my actual kineticist level?

scratching my head here, for the portions of waterdancer that specify Kineticist
Burn (Ex), Wild Talents, Metakinesis (Su) I am not sure if they would stack specifically, but if they can stack I will allow it

samduke
2024-02-06, 08:27 AM

RE: Wand Savant Epic Feat
did you see this part - > Prerequisite: Craft Wand, Spellcraft 23 ranks I do not see how you qualify for it

max ranks are 21

namo
2024-02-06, 08:43 AM

You missed this. :smallwink:

Enceladus
2024-02-06, 08:57 AM
RE: Wand Savant Epic Feat
did you see this part - > Prerequisite: Craft Wand, Spellcraft 23 ranks I do not see how you qualify for it

max ranks are 21

Yes, I have seen that portion, but I said nothing about crafting epic wands. The question was purchasing of wands with levels at the 6+ range which includes additions of metamagic feats to raise their level to a 6th level spell and beyond. That specific feat notes there is a 10x market cost for such an item.

TheAlmightyKue
2024-02-06, 09:18 AM
I sm looking at hit dice not cr, so if there is a monster with 21 or fewer hd feel free to request, as to create spawn yeah thst is out

A single of...
a familiar, a specisl mount, a animal companion, a eidolon are alll okay

Makes sense, Ive always just thought to reduce HD down to cap level. Like the WHM is 26 HD but I would only use 21 HD. Ive actually considered that an unofficial rule of these monsters as pcs just to keep everything balanced, especially with Max HD being the rule for HP anyway.

But barring that a Muse (https://aonprd.com/MonsterDisplay.aspx?ItemName=Muse)/Bard 5//Swashbuckler 21
Or a Norn (https://aonprd.com/MonsterDisplay.aspx?ItemName=Norn)/Swashbuckler 3//Seducer Witch 21
Or Vilderavn (https://aonprd.com/MonsterDisplay.aspx?ItemName=Vilderavn)/(Anti)Paladin 2/Swashbuckler 3//Seducer Witch 21

Llyarden
2024-02-06, 09:41 AM
Kineticist
Burn (Ex), Wild Talents, Metakinesis (Su) I am not sure if they would stack specifically, but if they can stack I will allow it

I was mostly meaning this part:

A water dancer gains the elemental focus ability of the kineticist class, but must choose water as his element. He gains the basic hydrokinesis wild talent as normal, and gains the kinetic blast feature of the kineticist class for the water element, using his monk level as his effective kineticist level.

Da'Shain
2024-02-06, 11:06 AM
My other idea seemed likely to run afoul of the banhammer, so I figured I'd try a Kensai build I'd had in mind for a while. This is Elspereth Torsi, a Magus // Swashbuckler/Slayer who's a frontline tank and DPS/debuff machine, with some magical and skills utility thrown in. She specializes in getting up in giant creatures' faces and humbling them.

Player
Character
Race
Complete

Da'Shain
Elspereth Torsi (https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/?id=2877467)
Half-Elf
Magus (Bladebound, Kensai) 21
Swashbuckler 5 / Slayer (Bounty Hunter, Spawn Slayer) 16
Fluff 75%, Mechanics 90% (needs spell selection)

-
-
-
-
-
-

grumblyarcher
2024-02-06, 11:58 AM
Let's see what the dice say...

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]
[roll6]

[roll7]
[roll8]
[roll9]
[roll10]
[roll11]
[roll12]
[roll13]

watupwithdat
2024-02-06, 12:42 PM
Not sure what gestalt combo I'd go with, but I think I want to start by exploring Monk and something Wisdom-based (Shaman? Druid?). Gestalt is probably the only time I'd consider monking.

Set uno
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]
[roll6]

Set dos
[roll7]
[roll8]
[roll9]
[roll10]
[roll11]
[roll12]
[roll13]

samduke
2024-02-06, 01:27 PM

Oh sorry , no theres plenty of feats and potential bonus feats

samduke
2024-02-06, 01:31 PM

Yes, I have seen that portion, but I said nothing about crafting epic wands. The question was purchasing of wands with levels at the 6+ range which includes additions of metamagic feats to raise their level to a 6th level spell and beyond. That specific feat notes there is a 10x market cost for such an item.

Oh i see, well i am going with no

samduke
2024-02-06, 01:35 PM
Makes sense, Ive always just thought to reduce HD down to cap level. Like the WHM is 26 HD but I would only use 21 HD. Ive actually considered that an unofficial rule of these monsters as pcs just to keep everything balanced, especially with Max HD being the rule for HP anyway.

But barring that a Muse (https://aonprd.com/MonsterDisplay.aspx?ItemName=Muse)/Bard 5//Swashbuckler 21
Or a Norn (https://aonprd.com/MonsterDisplay.aspx?ItemName=Norn)/Swashbuckler 3//Seducer Witch 21
Or Vilderavn (https://aonprd.com/MonsterDisplay.aspx?ItemName=Vilderavn)/(Anti)Paladin 2/Swashbuckler 3//Seducer Witch 21

Approved if they are under 21 hit dice

samduke
2024-02-06, 01:36 PM
I was mostly meaning this part:

A water dancer gains the elemental focus ability of the kineticist class, but must choose water as his element. He gains the basic hydrokinesis wild talent as normal, and gains the kinetic blast feature of the kineticist class for the water element, using his monk level as his effective kineticist level.

Ok sure, stack

HereBeMonsters
2024-02-06, 05:12 PM
Ill try my luck I suppose.

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]
[roll6]

[roll7]
[roll8]
[roll9]
[roll10]
[roll11]
[roll12]
[roll13]

droobles
2024-02-07, 05:40 AM
It is a shame about the deific boons, but maybe an alchemist/fighter works then. (Or mutation warrior/skald, not sure what to use).

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]
[roll6]

[roll7]
[roll8]
[roll9]
[roll10]
[roll11]
[roll12]
[roll13]

Lioslaith
2024-02-07, 07:42 AM
Let’s try the dice

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]
[roll6]

[roll7]
[roll8]
[roll9]
[roll10]
[roll11]
[roll12]
[roll13]

Llyarden
2024-02-07, 09:45 AM
Still very in progress, but with how wonky the forums are being these past few days I just want to get the link to the sheet posted. Here's (https://og.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2877964) the beginnings of Hikari.

Athaleon
2024-02-07, 12:07 PM
More or less settled on an Eldritch Archer Magus for the classic Elven Arcane Archer feel. Maybe going vanilla Fighter up the other side, or Sniper Slayer, or some such.

TheAlmightyKue
2024-02-07, 01:08 PM
Hmm looking at the two sheets provided I’m seeming a difference between what this proto sheet of mine looks like. So will have to play around with this a bit. Muse bard might be just way to powerful

Lord Foul
2024-02-07, 02:10 PM
21st level, no path of war and no unchained. Hm. No unchained makes rouges just much weaker...

could make my Tiefling Magus with fighter instead of Warder, what would at least make her easier to build, see how metamagic frostbite works at high levels, I might need to ask about being able to take Easy Metamagic and Piercing Cold from 3.5...

or maybe it would be better to use my Nagaji Fighter/Alchemist, That way I'd be able to provide healing... but then that seems that there are already several people willing to do that....

maybe try out a rage prophet or blossoming light cleric/monk, but again we seem to have several healers... bah. I'll let the dice decide.

set 1
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]
[roll6]

set 2
[roll7]
[roll8]
[roll9]
[roll10]
[roll11]
[roll12]
[roll13]

Lord Foul
2024-02-07, 02:12 PM
Oof. Mediocre rolls for this sort of game, but that means I can go a little more devious in my builds.... probably going with the Nagaji or the magus

Talivan
2024-02-07, 02:32 PM
Posting Interest!, will think on a build with given rules, Rolls:

set1 <--I can Work with that
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]
[roll6]

set2
[roll7]
[roll8]
[roll9]
[roll10]
[roll11]
[roll12]
[roll13]

EDIT: Don't know if this will work but I will go Magus // Rogue build

Zarthrax
2024-02-07, 03:08 PM
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]
[roll6]

[roll7]
[roll8]
[roll9]
[roll10]
[roll11]
[roll12]
[roll13]

I'll take the first one.

samduke
2024-02-07, 04:15 PM
Oof. Mediocre rolls for this sort of game, but that means I can go a little more devious in my builds.... probably going with the Nagaji or the magus
set 1
(4d6)[1][3][5][3](12) <11>
(4d6)[6][2][5][2](15) <13>
(4d6)[5][5][5][6](21) <16>
(4d6)[5][5][2][1](13) <12>
(4d6)[3][4][2][5](14) <12>
(4d6)[1][1][3][2](7) <6>
(4d6)[3][5][6][2](16) <14>

<less than a pb 14>

set 2
(4d6)[4][5][1][4](14) <13>
(4d6)[2][5][1][2](10) <9>
(4d6)[1][5][4][5](15) <14>
(4d6)[4][2][5][2](13) <11>
(4d6)[1][6][3][4](14) <13>
(4d6)[3][4][2][4](13) <11>
(4d6)[5][4][5][1](15) <14>

< a pb 16>

um why not use the 28 point buy that is an option?

TheAlmightyKue
2024-02-07, 07:34 PM
So my character has a +40 to their attack. Should I just switch to another build?
My highest (casting stat) is 54 (with racial bonus, point buy, and items)

Athaleon
2024-02-07, 07:42 PM

Picking a monster for a race will do that.

On the other hand, an attack bonus of +40 is reachable at Level 20 by a full-BAB class before adding anything from class features or temporary buffs:

+20 BAB
+12 STR or DEX (34 base stat obtainable with 16 starting, +2 Racial, +6 Enhancement, +5 Level Up, +5 Inherent)
+5 Weapon Enhancement
+3 Feats & Items (e.g. Pale Green Prism Ioun Stones, Cloak of Good Luck, Weapon Focus feat, etc.)

samduke
2024-02-07, 07:53 PM
So my character has a +40 to their attack. Should I just switch to another build?

it is up to you what you want to post as your build.. just keep in mind that I did specify what I was looking for in the big 16

Picking a monster for a race will do that.

On the other hand, an attack bonus of +40 is reachable at Level 20 by a full-BAB class before adding anything from class features.

+20 BAB
+12 STR or DEX (34 base stat obtainable with 16 starting, +2 Racial, +6 Enhancement, +5 Level Up, +5 Inherent)
+5 Weapon Enhancement
+3 Feats & Items (e.g. Pale Green Prism Ioun Stones, Cloak of Good Luck, Weapon Focus feat, etc.)

yes it will & yes it is possible

TheAlmightyKue
2024-02-07, 08:04 PM
it is up to you what you want to post as your build.. just keep in mind that I did specify what I was looking for in the big 16

Yeah I know, I was thinking a Bard would be good, building them to buff the party.
But I might look into the Seducer Witch angle instead. Looks like the Vilderavn might be the best solution, its got the least boosts in stats.
But I do have a question the Raven Knight (Sp) ability, where when taking the humanoid appearance (I guess not using the Soul Eater (Ex)) they gain a +5 black full plate armor. But would that impose Arcane Spell Failure? Its literally a part of their body, should it restrict them?

samduke
2024-02-07, 11:37 PM
Yeah I know, I was thinking a Bard would be good, building them to buff the party.
But I might look into the Seducer Witch angle instead. Looks like the Vilderavn might be the best solution, its got the least boosts in stats.
But I do have a question the Raven Knight (Sp) ability, where when taking the humanoid appearance (I guess not using the Soul Eater (Ex)) they gain a +5 black full plate armor. But would that impose Arcane Spell Failure? Its literally a part of their body, should it restrict them?

If it says full plate armor then you get sll the good, bsd, ugly thst go with, unless it says otherwise. Im not looking at it right now but when im on my pc i will

TheAlmightyKue
2024-02-08, 04:36 AM
If it says full plate armor then you get sll the good, bsd, ugly thst go with, unless it says otherwise. Im not looking at it right now but when im on my pc i will

Raven Knight (Sp) When a vilderavn assumes humanoid form with its change shape ability, it loses its natural armor bonus but becomes fully garbed in black +5 full plate that is almost part of its body. This armor has no movement speed penalty, maximum Dexterity bonus, or armor check penalty. (For a typical vilderavn, this changes its AC to 38 and its flat-footed AC to 30.) Also as part of the transformation, it gains a +5 cruel keen falchion formed from its vicious talons. These items are part of the vilderavn’s being and disappear when it is slain. A vilderavn in humanoid form is considered to be proficient in all types of armor, shields (except tower shields), and martial weapons.

I can work with it giving Spell Failure I would just need to find ways to reduce it. But it also doesn't tell me what "Metal" its made from either. But it does call out that its part of their being.

samduke
2024-02-08, 07:53 AM

Raven Knight (Sp) When a vilderavn assumes humanoid form with its change shape ability, it loses its natural armor bonus but becomes fully garbed in black +5 full plate that is almost part of its body. This armor has no movement speed penalty, maximum Dexterity bonus, or armor check penalty. (For a typical vilderavn, this changes its AC to 38 and its flat-footed AC to 30.) Also as part of the transformation, it gains a +5 cruel keen falchion formed from its vicious talons. These items are part of the vilderavn’s being and disappear when it is slain. A vilderavn in humanoid form is considered to be proficient in all types of armor, shields (except tower shields), and martial weapons.

I can work with it giving Spell Failure I would just need to find ways to reduce it. But it also doesn't tell me what "Metal" its made from either. But it does call out that its part of their being.

okay I am able to look now, Vilderavn ->>> hp 253 (22d6+176) >> and I am done looking
it will not matter what it says it is over the 21 hit dice

I know I previously indicated approved but I failed to examin the hit dice and I am sorry about that

TheAlmightyKue
2024-02-08, 10:21 AM
okay I am able to look now, Vilderavn ->>> hp 253 (22d6+176) >> and I am done looking
it will not matter what it says it is over the 21 hit dice

I know I previously indicated approved but I failed to examin the hit dice and I am sorry about that

Didn’t notice it either to be honest so I get that.

Auranghzeb
2024-02-08, 12:20 PM
Ok, I gotta ask, because I have a character that can just straight up work.

Titan, Elysian (https://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/outsiders/titan/elysian-titan/) (CR21, HD 21) // Something 21 straight up. If the titan is acceptable, I'll roll.

Lioslaith
2024-02-08, 12:33 PM
Seems like a 70' tall being might be an issue in a dungeon crawl to me, but definitely not my call, lol

Athaleon
2024-02-08, 12:43 PM
Question about the Deep Pool feat from Jessie's Epic Pathfinder document:

Deep Pool [Magic]
Prerequisites: Int 21, True Magus class feature.
Benefit: You can now use your arcane pool to empower a
weapon with an epic enhancement bonus. As with its non-epic counterpart, it costs 1 point from your spell pool per point of enhancement bonus.

The non-epic version of Arcane Pool does not cost 1 point per +1 enhancement bonus, it has a flat cost of 1 point. So should it cost 6 Arcane Pool points to add +6 to a weapon, or should it retain the original 1-point cost of the non-epic ability?

Auranghzeb
2024-02-08, 01:27 PM
Seems like a 70' tall being might be an issue in a dungeon crawl to me, but definitely not my call, lol

Ah, yes, but this is epic cheese, so take a look below: Special Qualities, at will alter self as a humanoid.

samduke
2024-02-08, 02:35 PM
Ok, I gotta ask, because I have a character that can just straight up work.

Titan, Elysian (https://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/outsiders/titan/elysian-titan/) (CR21, HD 21) // Something 21 straight up. If the titan is acceptable, I'll roll.

This is a dungeon crewl, collosal size is a problem, and , i am saying no for other ressons

Talivan
2024-02-08, 04:03 PM
Scratch Rogue half, I will go for an:

Elf Swashbuckler (Inspired Blade) 21 // Magus 21 (Bladebound, Kensai)

Going for Melee Crit Rapier style combat

TheAlmightyKue
2024-02-08, 07:41 PM
Here I checked this one to be sure it was HD 21 Euryale (https://aonprd.com/MonsterDisplay.aspx?ItemName=Euryale)

samduke
2024-02-08, 08:22 PM
Here I checked this one to be sure it was HD 21 Euryale (https://aonprd.com/MonsterDisplay.aspx?ItemName=Euryale)

No CE. play nice with each other, party members will know each other from the start.

Sorry its a no

TheAlmightyKue
2024-02-08, 08:36 PM

Sorry its a no

I mean I wasnt gonna have her be CE, but ok
So you want Goodie Goods
Star Archon (https://aonprd.com/MonsterDisplay.aspx?ItemName=Star%20Archon) good?

samduke
2024-02-08, 08:44 PM
I mean I wasnt gonna have her be CE, but ok
So you want Goodie Goods
Star Archon (https://aonprd.com/MonsterDisplay.aspx?ItemName=Star%20Archon) good?

Checks most of the boxrs, approved

Da'Shain
2024-02-08, 09:06 PM
Hypothetically, if I wanted to make a different character and start that process over ... would a Muse (https://aonprd.com/MonsterDisplay.aspx?ItemName=Muse) be an acceptable monster as PC?

samduke
2024-02-08, 09:12 PM
Hypothetically, if I wanted to make a different character and start that process over ... would a Muse (https://aonprd.com/MonsterDisplay.aspx?ItemName=Muse) be an acceptable monster as PC?

Loojs okay, approved

HereBeMonsters
2024-02-09, 12:10 AM
Well with people asking for monsters, why not The Old Man (https://aonprd.com/MonsterDisplay.aspx?ItemName=The%20Old%20Man). I know its a unique Outsider, but thought I would ask.
But maybe Mezlan (https://aonprd.com/MonsterDisplay.aspx?ItemName=Mezlan) would be fun, who doesn't want to play Rimuru.
I admit I decided on this with very little sleep.

Talivan
2024-02-09, 01:27 AM
Hey Sam, If two classes gives me the same Feat, can I change it for the improved version or another one?, looking at Weapon Focus and possible two more...

samduke
2024-02-09, 03:43 AM
Well with people asking for monsters, why not The Old Man (https://aonprd.com/MonsterDisplay.aspx?ItemName=The%20Old%20Man). I know its a unique Outsider, but thought I would ask.
But maybe Mezlan (https://aonprd.com/MonsterDisplay.aspx?ItemName=Mezlan) would be fun, who doesn't want to play Rimuru.
I admit I decided on this with very little sleep.

No to both

Hey Sam, If two classes gives me the same Feat, can I change it for the improved version or another one?, looking at Weapon Focus and possible two more...

No theres plenty of feats as is

HereBeMonsters
2024-02-09, 06:06 PM
No to both

No theres plenty of feats as is
Thats fair. They where long shots
Lord Sun-Warrior (https://aonprd.com/MonsterDisplay.aspx?ItemName=Lord%20Sun-Warrior)
or
Living Sandstorm (Humanoid Form) (https://aonprd.com/MonsterDisplay.aspx?ItemName=Living%20Sandstorm%20 (Humanoid))
Or
Zana (https://aonprd.com/MonsterDisplay.aspx?ItemName=Zana)

samduke
2024-02-09, 06:49 PM
Thats fair. They where long shots
Lord Sun-Warrior (https://aonprd.com/MonsterDisplay.aspx?ItemName=Lord%20Sun-Warrior)
or
Living Sandstorm (Humanoid Form) (https://aonprd.com/MonsterDisplay.aspx?ItemName=Living%20Sandstorm%20 (Humanoid))
Or
Zana (https://aonprd.com/MonsterDisplay.aspx?ItemName=Zana)

sorry no to all 3

Lioslaith
2024-02-10, 11:56 AM
So I'm looking at a human-ish ranger/monk 2 weapon fighter type. He is a mercenary/criminal, has been on the run forever. Happy to intertwine backstories.

TheAlmightyKue
2024-02-10, 02:02 PM
Ok so still working on the sheets. Debating still between my Muse/Bard//Swashbuckler who is posing a lot of party buffs (+7 atk and dmg bonus from Inspire Courage, as well as a +7 vs charms and fears. And Inspire Comp gives a +9 to a skill check ) And using a masterpiece to impose an improved Haste (+4 bonus). But they are also pretty strong on their own. With Weapon Training and Weapon feats (Focus and greater focus) I have a +44 to atk at the highest bab for their rapier. The Inspiration ability will be useful to keep an eye on everyone (status on every party member who has a token) and the ability to immediately travel to them (has healing spells and will be carrying wands of healing)

The Star Archon/Cleric//Monk is looking to be a lot less extreme but a lot more self-focused on build but has the benefits of the Cleric buffing spells. But also boasts a 55 AC and 500 HP. At a level 21 I think this shouldnt be too out there.

I wanted feedback from other players on what they think would be best for the party. The Muse is very strong but ive kind of focused on party buffing and enemy debuffing rather than sheer power (Swashbuckler isn't that good compared to other classes for massive damage). The Star Archon would be a more militant cleric who fights with his hands and is there to kick butt and uses his cleric magic to buff the party with things like Blessing of Fervor, Freedom of Movement, etc.

I do have characters in mind for both, the Muse being a mousy little thing unless she is performing then she lets down her hair and really cuts loose. She is shy and playful, but acts like the little sister of the group constantly impressed by her peers and encouraging them onward.

The Archon would be a bit more stern and stoic, having seen countless battles he acts more like an old man which belies his apparent physical age. He is more the guy who needs to learn to relax a little and rely on others but he is also fiercely protective of the ones he has come to travel with, being a strict person sure but also wanting them to do better. He has the mindset that he has seen the depths of hell and he doesn't want any of the people he cares about to end up there.

Athaleon
2024-02-10, 04:58 PM
I think my question above was missed:

Deep Pool [Magic]

Prerequisites: Int 21, True Magus class feature.

Benefit: You can now use your arcane pool to empower a weapon with an epic enhancement bonus. As with its non-epic counterpart, it costs 1 point from your spell pool per point of enhancement bonus.

The non-epic version of Arcane Pool does not cost 1 point per +1 enhancement bonus, it has a flat cost of 1 point. So should it cost 6 Arcane Pool points to add +6 to a weapon, or should it retain the original 1-point cost of the non-epic ability?

samduke
2024-02-10, 07:05 PM

Benefit: You can now use your arcane pool to empower a weapon with an epic enhancement bonus. As with its non-epic counterpart, it costs 1 point from your spell pool per point of enhancement bonus.

Arcane Pool (Su)

At 1st level, the magus gains a reservoir of mystical arcane energy that he can draw upon to fuel his powers and enhance his weapon. This arcane pool has a number of points equal to 1/2 his magus level (minimum 1) + his Intelligence modifier. The pool refreshes once per day when the magus prepares his spells.At 1st level, a magus can expend 1 point from his arcane pool as a swift action to grant any weapon he is holding a +1 enhancement bonus for 1 minute. For every four levels beyond 1st, the weapon gains another +1 enhancement bonus, to a maximum of +5 at 17th level. These bonuses can be added to the weapon, stacking with existing weapon enhancement to a maximum of +5. Multiple uses of this ability do not stack with themselves.

At 5th level, these bonuses can be used to add any of the following weapon properties: dancing, flaming, flaming burst, frost, icy burst, keen, shock, shocking burst, speed, or vorpal.

Reading the bolded parts, I belive it is intended to say to get a non epic +5 requires 5 spell points, but it says 1 and then says the +# grows based on level.

the epic its more costly as is all epic things, and it says 1 point per bonus

So I am a raw person as things tend to go and the feature upto +5 raw costs 1, but at +6 it will cost you 6, × 10 cost 10 ect

Talivan
2024-02-11, 01:24 AM
Hello Sam,

Can I use Signature Deed feat as a Swasbuckler?

samduke
2024-02-11, 08:32 AM
Hello Sam,

Can I use Signature Deed feat as a Swasbuckler?

first
it seems easy to abuse, but did you see the Errata, Signature Deed : Once per round, you can perform this deed for 1 fewer grit point (minimum 0).

second
Signature Deed requires having 11 levels of Gunslinger, RAI is obviously that Swashbucklers can take the Signature Deed feat, by RAW Swashbucklers don't seem to be able to ever qualify for Signature Deed, even though by RAI it seems like they should be able to.

Answer:

NO

samduke
2024-02-11, 08:35 AM
DEADLINE for NEW INTEREST is FEB 16th and then DEADLINE for Applications to be completed Feb 21-22 ish

TheAlmightyKue
2024-02-11, 09:23 AM
first
it seems easy to abuse, but did you see the Errata, Signature Deed : Once per round, you can perform this deed for 1 fewer grit point (minimum 0).

second
Signature Deed requires having 11 levels of Gunslinger, RAI is obviously that Swashbucklers can take the Signature Deed feat, by RAW Swashbucklers don't seem to be able to ever qualify for Signature Deed, even though by RAI it seems like they should be able to.

Answer:

NO

Thats fair. Will have to change that on my Muse concept as well.
[Grit and Panache
The gunslinger’s grit and the swashbuckler’s panache represent two paths to gain access to the same heroic pool. Characters with both grit and panache class features combine the two resources together into a larger pool of both grit points and panache points.

For purposes of feat prerequisites, a character with the panache class feature satisfies the prerequisites as if she were a grit user, and vice versa. Swashbuckler levels stack with gunslinger levels for the purpose of satisfying Signature Deed's level requirement. For feats, magic items, and other effects, a panache user can spend and gain panache points in place of grit points, and vice versa.] this is the paragraph on Panache under Swashbuckler on the Archives of Nethy, so I can get the confusion. They never errated the feat they just added it to the Swashbuckler.
EDIT: Just citing this as explanation because the classes say something, the feat doesn't. Not disagreeing with you.

samduke
2024-02-11, 09:47 AM
Thats fair. Will have to change that on my Muse concept as well.
[Grit and Panache
The gunslinger’s grit and the swashbuckler’s panache represent two paths to gain access to the same heroic pool. Characters with both grit and panache class features combine the two resources together into a larger pool of both grit points and panache points.

For purposes of feat prerequisites, a character with the panache class feature satisfies the prerequisites as if she were a grit user, and vice versa. Swashbuckler levels stack with gunslinger levels for the purpose of satisfying Signature Deed's level requirement. For feats, magic items, and other effects, a panache user can spend and gain panache points in place of grit points, and vice versa.] this is the paragraph on Panache under Swashbuckler on the Archives of Nethy, so I can get the confusion. They never errated the feat they just added it to the Swashbuckler.
EDIT: Just citing this as explanation because the classes say something, the feat doesn't. Not disagreeing with you.

yes and that was why I worded the RAI/RAW aspects.

but unless they errata the feat, the feat requirements are RAW and what I will go by.
if you take swashbuckler for 10 levels and gunslinger for 11 levels - THEN all good the feat requirement is met.

from Archives (aonprd)
Signature Deed (Grit)
Source Ultimate Combat pg. 119
You are known for performing a particular deed, and can perform it with greater ease.

Prerequisites: Grit class feature, gunslinger level 11th.

Benefit: Pick a deed that you have access to and that you must spend grit to perform. Once per round, you can perform this deed for 1 fewer grit point (minimum 0). You can reduce the cost of a deed in this way only if you have at least 1 grit point.

Talivan
2024-02-11, 02:44 PM
first

second

Answer:

NO

yes and that was why I worded the RAI/RAW aspects.

but unless they errata the feat, the feat requirements are RAW and what I will go by.
if you take swashbuckler for 10 levels and gunslinger for 11 levels - THEN all good the feat requirement is met.

from Archives (aonprd)
Signature Deed (Grit)
Source Ultimate Combat pg. 119
You are known for performing a particular deed, and can perform it with greater ease.

Prerequisites: Grit class feature, gunslinger level 11th.

Benefit: Pick a deed that you have access to and that you must spend grit to perform. Once per round, you can perform this deed for 1 fewer grit point (minimum 0). You can reduce the cost of a deed in this way only if you have at least 1 grit point.

That's Ok, I fill out all my feat slots anyway.

Adding myself to the table

Player
Character
Race
Complete

Da'Shain
Half-Elf

Talivan
Iorwen SIlvertree (https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/?id=2878034)
Elf
Swashbuckler 20 (Inspired Blade) /
WIP

-
-
-
-
-
-

I'm doing a similar character as Da'Shain, maybe we can be relatives somehow :smallbiggrin:

Athaleon
2024-02-11, 02:59 PM
That's Ok, I fill out all my feat slots anyway.

Adding myself to the table

Player
Character
Race
Complete

Da'Shain
Half-Elf

Talivan
Elf
WIP

-
-
-
-
-
-

I'm doing a similar character as Da'Shain, maybe we can be relatives somehow :smallbiggrin:

Lots of Magi in the running. Maybe we can all belong to an order of arcane warriors.

TheAlmightyKue
2024-02-11, 04:40 PM
Lots of Magi in the running. Maybe we can all belong to an order of arcane warriors.

My muse idea also uses Swashbuckler. So we are just the Musketeers at this rate xD

samduke
2024-02-11, 05:42 PM
My muse idea also uses Swashbuckler. So we are just the Musketeers at this rate xD

Could be interesting but diversity might be better

TheAlmightyKue
2024-02-11, 05:47 PM

You're not wrong. My character is a Bard//Swashbuckler so another 6th level caster into a swashbuckler. I suppose I could have done Paladin but I didn't really want to focus on god centric stuff given your bans and the way the game was set up.
The Star Archon is pretty good. It would be a Cleric//Monk so at least different.

EDIT: Also notice nothing too non-human looking. Half-Elf, Elf, and possibly my Muse which is a fey so looks a lot like an elf.

Someone play this (https://aonprd.com/MonsterDisplay.aspx?ItemName=Vault%20Keeper) Looking like this (https://64.media.tumblr.com/e53369a13c4ce02f16e2e2f0827ba7b1/72ed01d609073a5b-a3/s540x810/4b74cbd53ed7ba3b452109e5ef668e88ecf41856.png) only two legged. That would be fun for a dungeon crawl insectoids.

Talivan
2024-02-11, 08:02 PM

While I want to play a Magus, I can and will change to a rogue / alchemist build

Lioslaith
2024-02-12, 08:01 AM
Seeing all the two weapon fighter types I am going to switch to a paladin/inquisitor

Talivan
2024-02-12, 10:01 AM
Sam,

Just want to check if Rogue // Alchemist (Vivisectionist) will stack sneak damage?, since SA from all sources always stack and also Vivi specifically says it stacks with Rogue for SA.

If true I will go with Underground Chemist to touch 11d6+INT bomb with +22d6 SA once per turn (unfortunate restriction, but It can be bypassed by Hunter’s Surprise Advanced talent, right?)

samduke
2024-02-12, 12:55 PM
Sam,

Just want to check if Rogue // Alchemist (Vivisectionist) will stack sneak damage?, since SA from all sources always stack and also Vivi specifically says it stacks with Rogue for SA.

If true I will go with Underground Chemist to touch 11d6+INT bomb with +22d6 SA once per turn (unfortunate restriction, but It can be bypassed by Hunter’s Surprise Advanced talent, right?)

Vivisectionist

Sneak Attack
At 1st level, a vivisectionist gains the sneak attack ability as a rogue of the same level. If a character already has sneak attack from another class, the levels from the classes that grant sneak attack stack to determine the effective rogue level for the sneak attack’s extra damage dice (so an alchemist 1/rogue 1 has a +1d6 sneak attack like a 2nd-level rogue, an alchemist 2/rogue 1 has a +2d6 sneak attack like a 3rd-level rogue, and so on).

This ability replaces bomb.

Underground Chemist ?? not sure what the goal is with this.

Hunter’s Surprise (Ex)
Prerequisite: Advanced talents
Benefit: Once per day, a rogue with this talent can designate a single enemy she is adjacent to as her prey. Until the end of her next turn, she can add her sneak attack damage to all attacks made against her prey, even if she is not flanking it or it is not flat-footed.

*well I do not see the bomb part happening where it is replaced. but the sneak attack part seems rather explained already, Hunters Surprise makes sneak a bit more interesting.

Talivan
2024-02-12, 01:40 PM
Vivisectionist

Sneak Attack
At 1st level, a vivisectionist gains the sneak attack ability as a rogue of the same level. If a character already has sneak attack from another class, the levels from the classes that grant sneak attack stack to determine the effective rogue level for the sneak attack’s extra damage dice (so an alchemist 1/rogue 1 has a +1d6 sneak attack like a 2nd-level rogue, an alchemist 2/rogue 1 has a +2d6 sneak attack like a 3rd-level rogue, and so on).

This ability replaces bomb.

Underground Chemist ?? not sure what the goal is with this.

Hunter’s Surprise (Ex)
Prerequisite: Advanced talents
Benefit: Once per day, a rogue with this talent can designate a single enemy she is adjacent to as her prey. Until the end of her next turn, she can add her sneak attack damage to all attacks made against her prey, even if she is not flanking it or it is not flat-footed.

*well I do not see the bomb part happening where it is replaced. but the sneak attack part seems rather explained already, Hunters Surprise makes sneak a bit more interesting.

I can get Bomb feature back via Rogue's Bomber Talent.

Rogue (Underground Chemist) allows SA bonus damage into direct hit from bombs

But I just realized I will get fewer bombs cuz with Rogue I can create INT number of bombs while Alchemist can do INT+Class Levels Bombs, so I will spend half battle throwing bombs and half battle with a bow.....mmmmmhh...need to make decisions....or be a Hobgoblin to get few more bombs.....OR just ditch Vivi and go Regular Achy to get Class Level + 2xINT bombs but less SA damage....Few BOmbs with 2xSA or Many many bombs with just 1xSA........decisions,decisions....

samduke
2024-02-12, 01:43 PM
I can get Bomb feature back via Rogue's Bomber Talent, but I just realized I will get fewer bombs cuz with Rogue I can create INT number of bombs while Alchemist can do INT+Class Levels Bombs, so I will spend half battle throwing bombs and half battle with a bow.....mmmmmhh...need to make decisions....or be a Hobgoblin to get few more bombs.....

I see, just note that I am ruling that Sneak Attack damage will NOT be dealt to everyone in the area of effect of the splash if you are chosen.

Talivan
2024-02-12, 01:53 PM
I see, just note that I am ruling that Sneak Attack damage will NOT be dealt to everyone in the area of effect of the splash if you are chosen.

Yes, that's the rule, only direct hits from bombs gets the SA damage

Lioslaith
2024-02-14, 06:05 AM
Anyone interested in teamwork feats? If not I’ll probably just ignore them on my inquisitor

TheAlmightyKue
2024-02-14, 01:49 PM
I dont mind them but I have never used them before. Working on a version of the Muse that uses Scaled Fist Monk, she is even more tanky but her focus is on "Dancing" which is what she calls her flurry of blows. I dont like the Monk capstone so I might replace it with the Perfect Body, Flawless Mind (Ex) alternate capstone which adds a free untyped ability bonus to sure up weaker ability scores. Might help with the All Swashbucklers issue.

droobles
2024-02-14, 06:20 PM
I dont mind them but I have never used them before. Working on a version of the Muse that uses Scaled Fist Monk, she is even more tanky but her focus is on "Dancing" which is what she calls her flurry of blows. I dont like the Monk capstone so I might replace it with the Perfect Body, Flawless Mind (Ex) alternate capstone which adds a free untyped ability bonus to sure up weaker ability scores. Might help with the All Swashbucklers issue.

I believe the GM said no to alternate capstones.

@Samduke your multiclass rules ask for at least 5 levels in a class, so is skald 20/prestige class 1 a no go?

TheAlmightyKue
2024-02-14, 06:43 PM

@Samduke your multiclass rules ask for at least 5 levels in a class, so is skald 20/prestige class 1 a no go?

Really? Where I didnt see anyone ask about it. But even then I am almost done with my Muse Bard//Swashbuckler, just need her history. Switching to Monk is just an option so we have different martial options.

samduke
2024-02-14, 09:42 PM

On classes/prc's 5 is what I indicated yes, that was implemented to prevent dipping 1,2 &3 levels of x

On alt capstone I don't recall doing so, that said if you want to use an alt capstone have fun

Really? Where I didnt see anyone ask about it. But even then I am almost done with my Muse Bard//Swashbuckler, just need her history. Switching to Monk is just an option so we have different martial options.

Ok

MalkavTheMaven
2024-02-14, 11:26 PM
In before the Interest Deadline

Set 1
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]
[roll6]

Set 2
[roll7]
[roll8]
[roll9]
[roll10]
[roll11]
[roll12]
[roll13]

Athaleon
2024-02-15, 03:02 AM
Got enough of the character done to add myself to the table. Sure is a lot of Elf Magus in here.

Player
Character
Race
Complete

Da'Shain
Half-Elf

Talivan
Elf
WIP

Athaleon
Kelhedros (https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/?id=2877557)
Elf
Magus (Eldritch Archer, Hexcrafter) 21
Fighter 21
WIP

-
-
-
-
-
-

samduke
2024-02-15, 04:23 AM
Got enough of the character done to add myself to the table. Sure is a lot of Elf Magus in here.

Player
Character
Race
Complete

Da'Shain
Half-Elf

Talivan
Elf
WIP

Athaleon
Elf
Fighter 21
WIP

-
-
-
-
-
-

It does seem popular

Talivan
2024-02-15, 09:33 AM

Changing my entry to a Rogue/Alchemist, he will be versatile as face, scout, debuffer, pseudo-healer and mid range attacker

Player
Character
Race
Complete

Da'Shain
Half-Elf

Talivan
Knox Molotov (https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/?id=2879423)
Tiefling
Alchemist(Grenadier) 21
Rogue(Underground Chemist) 21
WIP

Athaleon
Elf
Fighter 21
WIP

-
-
-
-
-
-

Lioslaith
2024-02-15, 10:09 AM
Here’s a work in progress sheet from me. https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/?id=2879276 Human paladin/inquisitor

Da'Shain
2024-02-15, 10:37 AM
Considering redoing my application, would a Mezlan (https://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/oozes/mezlan/) be acceptable as a monster as PC? Note it would lose the normal ooze immunity to mind-affecting, since it has an Int score. My idea, if it helps, would be a creature who was created for a purpose so long in the past that its memories are extremely spotty and intermixed, unable to truly tell what was from its original life before being transformed, what was from its "real" life as a shape changing warrior/spy, and what was from created identities and lives spent in deep cover. Over time it's gravitated towards being a hero and its varied abilities make it a force to be reckoned with, but by normal humanoid reckoning it's hard to get along with its multiple personalities.

Mechanically, it would be a Mezlan [CR 14]/Fighter 7 // Medium 20/Ritualist (https://www.aonprd.com/PrestigeClassesDisplay.aspx?ItemName=Ritualist) 1, with the Mezlan/Fighter side representing its original programming as a shape changing enforcer, and the Medium/Ritualist side representing its poorly integrated but vast memories from such a long and varied life. Fluff-wise, I'd play it as channeling memories instead of spirits, with specific locations required to jog its memories of playing as or being different people, and take an archetype to get rid of the haunt channeling abilities since they don't really make sense with this fluff, though I'm not sure which yet.

Also, question: assuming a monster is used as a PC's class, would we determine ability scores by the 3.5 method of subtracting 10 or 11 from the monster's statistics and treating the difference as its racial ability score modifiers on top of our rolled stats, or would we use the monster's ability scores as printed with the normal bonus from monsters advancing with class levels (https://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/rules-for-monsters/monster-advancement/#step_2_add_class_levels)? Either is fine with me, I'd just like to know before I start building such a character.

TheAlmightyKue
2024-02-15, 12:12 PM
Question just out of the blue would cuddling, hugging, or hand-holding be considered "Sexual Relations" Since doing either without consent is sexual harassment.
Because seeing the current builds it looks like we have a lot of Martials and not a lot of 9th level Arcane magics. So Muse Seducer Witch might be doable, also adds to the buffing of the party gimmick. Because giving someone a hug or something for a +2 Morale Bonus to saving throws is just insanely useful.

samduke
2024-02-15, 02:31 PM
Also, question: assuming a monster is used as a PC's class, would we determine ability scores by the 3.5 method of subtracting 10 or 11 from the monster's statistics and treating the difference as its racial ability score modifiers on top of our rolled stats, or would we use the monster's ability scores as printed with the normal bonus from monsters advancing with class levels (https://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/rules-for-monsters/monster-advancement/#step_2_add_class_levels)? Either is fine with me, I'd just like to know before I start building such a character.

oh no ! None of the above. You use your point buy or rolled attributes and only those. the benefit of a possible monster is to gain the Racial Traits, Bab/Saves Features, Resistances, Special qualities, Special attacks, Spells, SLA's, Racial bonus feats. to gain the additional boons of the racial attributes no matter how calculated would definitely make all monsters as races no longer an option for this game as it is a pre-set adventure.

Question just out of the blue would cuddling, hugging, or hand-holding be considered "Sexual Relations"

I am not touching this with a 50ft pole. Fair warning just do not go there whether selected or not!

Da'Shain
2024-02-15, 03:03 PM
oh no ! None of the above. You use your point buy or rolled attributes and only those. the benefit of a possible monster is to gain the Racial Traits, Bab/Saves Features, Resistances, Special qualities, Special attacks, Spells, SLA's, Racial bonus feats. to gain the additional boons of the racial attributes no matter how calculated would definitely make all monsters as races no longer an option for this game as it is a pre-set adventure.

So to be clear, monsters as PCs gain no bonuses whatsoever to ability scores? Not even the +2 +2 -2 of normal races?

That is certainly one way to balance them. I may try the Mezlan still if that is okay.

samduke
2024-02-15, 03:15 PM
So to be clear, monsters as PCs gain no bonuses whatsoever to ability scores? Not even the +2 +2 -2 of normal races?

That is certainly one way to balance them. I may try the Mezlan still if that is okay.

if the race in question falls with in the pathinder d20pfsrd sites (Base & Featured Races - Except Drow Noble) as noted in the big 16 then you gain the attributes listed, if the monster is from the bestiary, you gain ( the the hit die for hp, the monster type for skill points, the Racial Traits, Bab/Saves Features, natural armor/deflection armor, Resistances, Special qualities, Special attacks, Spells, SLA's, Racial bonus feats) those are the only benefits of the "Monsters by Request" I am allowing and those are quite powerful/useful in many a case in my opinion.

I am going to use your requested: Mezlan as an example for what I am looking at
Mezlan
ooze (shapechanger)
+12 natural armor, 17d8, regeneration 5 (acid), Fort +12, Ref +14, Will +11 Immune ooze traits, SR 25
Speed 40 ft., climb 20 ft., swim 20 ft., Base Atk +12
Special Attacks sneak attack +3d6, store spells (chain lightning [DC 19], dispel magic, mage armor)
SQ morphic body, no breath, skill pool
Morphic Body (Su), Morphic Weapons (Su), Skill Pool (Ex), Store Spells (Su), Versatile Speech (Ex)

Now in review of the monster Mezlan: I feel that it is a little to strong and am saying no to this

Da'Shain
2024-02-15, 03:25 PM
Fair enough. I will stick with my previous application then.

TheAlmightyKue
2024-02-15, 07:49 PM
Player
Character
Race
Complete

Da'Shain
Half-Elf

Talivan
Tiefling
Alchemist(Grenadier) 21
WIP

Athaleon
Elf
Fighter 21
WIP

Lioslaith
Unnamed (https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/?id=2879276)
Azlanti
Paladin
Inquisitor
WIP

TheAlmightyKue
Elodie (https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/?id=2877745)
Muse
Muse 16/Bard 5
Swashbuckler 21
Complete, All but Spell Selection.

-
-
-
-
-
-

samduke
2024-02-17, 09:47 AM
So new applications will no longer be accepted, I want those building to know these server issues are to say the least maddening, and may cause relocation to discord, I have not set that up but it is a possible thing

Duqueen
2024-02-17, 01:29 PM
are applications only the ones on the table? Well, I might not even finish before the final deadline, my fighter/skald is suffering to get a good enough AC anyway.

Have a good game everyone

samduke
2024-02-17, 01:57 PM
are applications only the ones on the table? Well, I might not even finish before the final deadline, my fighter/skald is suffering to get a good enough AC anyway.

Have a good game everyone

Server issues may extend that

Llyarden
2024-02-17, 02:55 PM
Player
Character
Race
Complete

Da'Shain
Half-Elf

Talivan
Tiefling
Alchemist(Grenadier) 21
WIP

Athaleon
Elf
Fighter 21
WIP

Lioslaith
Azlanti
Paladin
Inquisitor
WIP

TheAlmightyKue
Muse
Muse 16/Bard 5
Swashbuckler 21

Llyarden
Hikari (https://og.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2877964)
Idyllkin Aasimar
Kineticist (Psychokineticist) 16 / Monk (Water Dancer) 5
Witch (Winter Witch) 11 / Winter Witch 10
Mechanically done except for spells, no fluff yet.

-
-
-
-
-
-

Just adding myself to the table before I forget.

Zarthrax
2024-02-17, 03:32 PM
I'm still working on mine. Should be done-ish by tomorrow night.

Athaleon
2024-02-17, 03:40 PM
Even if GitP wasn't having issues, running a game on Discord does have its advantages.

TheAlmightyKue
2024-02-17, 07:52 PM
The Gitp issues have been so bad. Ive been wondering if someone else was getting as frustrated as I have been.

samduke
2024-02-17, 08:49 PM
okay folks new applications are no longer accepted but those who have already posted keep building the deadline will be extended

samduke
2024-02-18, 09:31 AM
it has been discussed and decided that things will definitely be moving to a discord server , the issues here at GITP make playing/posting here at this time almost impossible

samduke
2024-02-19, 11:36 AM
@Everyone building characters or with characters completed

when I get around to deciding who gets selected they will receive a PM from me with a DISCORD Link.

samduke
2024-02-21, 09:12 AM
Player
Character
Race
Complete

Da'Shain
Half-Elf

Talivan
Tiefling
Alchemist(Grenadier) 21
WIP

Athaleon
Elf
Fighter 21
WIP

Lioslaith
Azlanti
Paladin
Inquisitor
WIP

TheAlmightyKue
Muse
Muse 16/Bard 5
Swashbuckler 21

Llyarden
Idyllkin Aasimar

-
-
-
-
-
-

@everyone if you have a character in progress and it is not in this list Please place it in this list so that you can at least be considered

I will be selecting players on Saturday US time

Zarthrax
2024-02-21, 08:41 PM
Player
Character
Race
Complete

Da'Shain
Half-Elf

Talivan
Tiefling
Alchemist(Grenadier) 21
WIP

Athaleon
Elf
Fighter 21
WIP

Lioslaith
Azlanti
Paladin
Inquisitor
WIP

TheAlmightyKue
Muse
Muse 16/Bard 5
Swashbuckler 21

Llyarden
Idyllkin Aasimar

Zarthrax
Alderpash, Runelord of Wrath (https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/?id=2882315)
Human
Magus (Kensai) 21
Wizard 21 (Evocation Specialist, Admixture School, Sin Magic Specialist)
Need to finish spell selection and input everything into a sheet.

@everyone if you have a character in progress and it is not in this list Please place it in this list so that you can at least be considered

I will be selecting players on Saturday US time

Added my character to the chart.

Talivan
2024-02-23, 02:31 AM
Updating my entry to complete:

Player
Character
Race
Complete

Da'Shain
Half-Elf

Talivan
Tiefling
Alchemist(Grenadier) 21
Complete (will buy mundane and alchemical stuff if picked)

Athaleon
Elf
Fighter 21
WIP

Lioslaith
Azlanti
Paladin
Inquisitor
WIP

TheAlmightyKue
Muse
Muse 16/Bard 5
Swashbuckler 21

Llyarden
Idyllkin Aasimar

Zarthrax
Human
Magus (Kensai) 21

-
-
-
-
-
-

Athaleon
2024-02-24, 12:53 AM
Also updating my entry. Background is short and glosses over almost all details—but for such an old character, with epic levels' worth of adventures under his belt, it might have been a necessity.

Player
Character
Race
Complete

Da'Shain
Half-Elf

Talivan
Tiefling
Alchemist(Grenadier) 21

Athaleon
Elf
Fighter 21
Complete

Lioslaith
Azlanti
Paladin
Inquisitor
WIP

TheAlmightyKue
Muse
Muse 16/Bard 5
Swashbuckler 21

Llyarden
Idyllkin Aasimar

Zarthrax
Human
Magus (Kensai) 21

-
-
-
-
-
-

samduke
2024-02-24, 07:30 AM
And it is selection time, the applicants were great entries however there were a few to many MAGUS.

Will the following please use the discord link below

Player
Character
Race
Complete

Talivan
Tiefling
Alchemist(Grenadier) 21

Lioslaith
Azlanti
Paladin
Inquisitor
WIP

Llyarden
Idyllkin Aasimar

https://discord.gg/r785qqqz