samduke
2024-02-05, 05:28 PM
As the title suggest I am looking to get stuff that stacks monk
Race is not important at this time, but almost any is acceptable

I am looking at: level 20+ so there are at least 2 flexible levels
Monk 6 / Fist of the Forest 2 / Shou Disciple 5 / Monk of the Enabled Hand 5

by my estimation I have the following

Actual Monk Levels: 6

Flurry: +3/+3 * I do not not think anything advances the flurry beyond the base monk levels
Shou Disciple should stack for this but it does not specifically say so.

Unarmed Damage: (Magic, Ghost Touch weapons) <M6+S5+H5+B5+F4=25 monk levels> *3d10 ?
Monk: 1d6
Shou: 2d6 or +5 monk levels
Hand: +5 monk levels
Monks Belt: +5 monk levels
Superior Unarmed Strike Feat: deal unarmed damage as a monk four levels higher.
Fist: increase by 2 damage steps
Imp Natural Attack Feat increase by 1 damage step
then increase the base damage to the next step indicated on the monk class table, or in this instance increase by 1 damage step

Dodge: +3
AC: +4 + bonus to your Armor Class equal to your Constitution bonus

Fast Movement: +75ft

if the above is accurate what if any items, feats, or classes (2+ levels) would benefit this.
and last does anything but base monk advance flurry of blows

I found this list for stuff that stacks for flurry
Disciple of the Eye, ecl 6, Races of the Dragon
Sun Soul Monk, ecl 6, City of Splendors: Waterdeep (FR)
Disciple of the Word, ecl 6, Tome of Magic - errata states it stacks fully
Initiate of Pistis Sophia, ecl 7, Book of Exalted Deeds
Haztaratain, ecl 6, Eberron: Secrets of Sarlona

Maat Mons
2024-02-05, 06:00 PM
The feat Tashalatora lets any one psionic class stack with Monk for both unarmed damage and Flurry.

Psionic prestige classes are, indeed, psionic classes, so you can pick Slayer as the class that stacks with Monk. I suggest using Psion as the class that Slayer advances. You can switch the Monk AC bonus to Int with one of three feats.

Alternately, if you aren't going to progress psionics beyond the 10 levels needed to get Flurry maxed out (in conjunction with 1 Monk level), picking War Mind as the class that stacks with Monk could work.

Edit: Possible build.

Levels: Monk 2 / Psion 4 / Anarchic Initiate 4 / Slayer 10
Feats: Kung Fu Genius, Monastic Training, Tashalatora, Superior Unarmed Strike
Items: Monk’s Tattoo
Effective Monk Level: 20 (unarmed damage), 12 (Flurry and AC bonus)
Base Attack: +16
Alignment: formerly Lawful, currently Chaotic

If your DM will allow it, find a Spell-to-Power Erudite who knows Greater Mighty Wallop, and use Psychic Chiurgery to learn it from him. Bumps you right up to 12d8 damage.

Pezzo
2024-02-05, 07:12 PM
Unarmed damage caps at 2d10 for medium size, 5 levels of shou disciple and 3 levels of fist of the forest will cap it.
Monk of the enabled hand grants flurry, if shou disciple is updated to progress flurry you only need one monk level to max it, 2 levels of legacy champion or uncanny trickster into monk of the enabled hand will do it.
And the huntsman druid acf gives you everything else from the monk and ranger classes, plus druid spellcasting.
Since you don't need superior unarmed strike, you can replace it with ordered chaos to qualify for pouncing brawler hunter barbarian or battle dancer to avoid monk levels. Both monk of the enabled hand and huntsman druid grant wisdom to AC, if your DM is ok with it you could have the kung fu genius feat apply to only one of them to gain all 5 ability modifiers to AC. Monk of the enabled hand gives you the monk AC ability, the druid acf gives AC as a monk.