PDA

View Full Version : (OOC)Orbiting Penal Mining Station: Goetia 14 - Outbreak

TheSilentChoice
2024-02-05, 07:16 PM
Welcome to the party! This is the thread where you will be posting your rough character sheet! We will likely use Myth-Weavers, but honestly you can use any character sheet creator for your convenience, and we will contain the stat blocks and stuff for others to view here if you want to keep your character sheet to yourself and me. You don't have to do a block, just the character sheet is fine .
IC LINK GOES HERE (https://forums.giantitp.com/showthread.php?664271-(IC)-Orbiting-Penal-Mining-Station-Goetia-14-Outbreak&p=25959224#post25959224)

As a reminder, this will be a play-by-post horror campaign. While I'm not out to kill you as my primary goal, there needs to be stakes for the horror to fully stick.

Example of the character blurb is as follows:

Eizzek the Warm

Eizzek is large even for a saurian of the desert, coming in at just under 6' 6" and built like a tank to boot.

She wears some of the best combat armor a civilian bounty hunter can get, printed in black to match the black accents of her otherwise red scales.

She doesn't appear to carry any weapons, but has a deployable polymer shield on her left arm.

She likely focuses on physical combat based on her build, but she clearly wears the waist-band with the universal 'medic' insignia pinned to it. Of note, if she makes eye contact it almost seems like there is a glow or a fiery aspect to her eyes. Thanks to her imposing figure, she has been able to share her warm and sociable nature with little fear of it coming back to bite her.

Front-Line Medic-For-Hire

Saurian Female

30 Years Old

Attributes

Agility
Smarts
Spirit
Strength
Vigor

d4
d4
d8