PDA

View Full Version : Council of Wyrms Additional Adventure Ideas?

Chaos Paladin
2024-02-17, 04:22 PM
Hi all,

I'm planning to run Council of Wyrms for 7 players sometime soon, and I'm wondering if anyone has additional adventure ideas for dragon PCs in this setting. Specifically, the first written adventure is for level 0 characters, and the next adventure is for level 2/3 characters. I'd love to hear if anyone has ideas for (or experience with!) some other adventures for low-level dragons that could help bridge that gap!

thorr-kan
2024-02-21, 11:15 PM
Hi all,

I'm planning to run Council of Wyrms for 7 players sometime soon, and I'm wondering if anyone has additional adventure ideas for dragon PCs in this setting. Specifically, the first written adventure is for level 0 characters, and the next adventure is for level 2/3 characters. I'd love to hear if anyone has ideas for (or experience with!) some other adventures for low-level dragons that could help bridge that gap!

I have no additional adventures, but you might want to ask on The Piazza forums. There's a dedicated Council of Wyrms forum there with a lot of history and some activity.

thepiazza.org.uk

Chaos Paladin
2024-02-27, 10:47 AM
I have no additional adventures, but you might want to ask on The Piazza forums. There's a dedicated Council of Wyrms forum there with a lot of history and some activity.

thepiazza.org.uk

This is exactly what I was looking for! Super helpful. Thank you so much!

thorr-kan
2024-02-28, 03:42 PM
This is exactly what I was looking for! Super helpful. Thank you so much!
Glad I could offer some assistance.