PDA

View Full Version : Yay! Last final tomorrow!

Don Julio Anejo
2007-12-14, 02:11 AM
Woo!! One more little test left, and the day after that I'm going home :smile:

Anyone else here done with college for the (calendar) year?

bluish_wolf
2007-12-14, 02:13 AM
Nah, I'm a college drop out.

phoenixineohp
2007-12-14, 02:15 AM
My final exam is tomorrow as well. And I am doomed. DOOMED! :smalleek:

reorith
2007-12-14, 02:17 AM
My final exam is tomorrow as well. And I am doomed. DOOMED! :smalleek:

good luck.

ocato
2007-12-14, 02:32 AM
I was already doomed this evening. After tomorrow I am free!

bluish_wolf
2007-12-14, 02:35 AM
It depends on what you mean by "free." Especially when there is doom involved.

phoenixineohp
2007-12-14, 02:35 AM
Thanks for the well wishes. I extend them to anyone else with these tortuous things called exams.

What subject(s) are yours on?

ocato
2007-12-14, 02:37 AM
Human Geography, which is not anything like what it sounds like.

Tonight was my extremely obscure greek history exam.

Don Julio Anejo
2007-12-14, 02:40 AM
Mine's on social psych, which is exactly what it sounds like.

phoenixineohp
2007-12-14, 02:43 AM
Tomorrow is Developmental Biology. Somewhat what it sounds like.

Today I finished Computer graphics. Should have been called Photoshop.

Don Julio Anejo
2007-12-14, 02:52 AM
Today I finished Computer graphics. Should have been called Photoshop.
I could use a course like that...

Haruki-kun
2007-12-14, 02:57 AM
Yup! Finished Two Weeks Ago! :smallbiggrin:

Now I have only one semester left of High School to figure out what to do with myself. :smalltongue:

Don Julio Anejo
2007-12-14, 02:58 AM
OMG I love my teacher!!!

I checked my email because I was really, really procrastinating and didn't feel like studying (which is why I went on these forums right now in the first place)... and voila, all of the questions are there :biggrin:

They're still hard essay questions, but at least now I don't have to do a few hundred pages of pointless reading.

Yup! Finished Two Weeks Ago! :smallbiggrin:

Now I have only one semester left of High School to figure out what to do with myself. :smalltongue:
It's OK. It took me a year to do that.... Which is IMO still better than paying money for a degree that you will never, ever use.

RTGoodman
2007-12-14, 03:03 AM
Just finished my last exam of the semester earlier this evening. Which explains why I'm still up at 3:00 in the morning...

This last one was for German II, but already this week I've had Latin IV, American Military History to 1900, The U.S. Since 1945, Classics from Homer to Dante, and Intro to National Government.

Micate
2007-12-14, 04:34 AM
Good luck to those with finals. I know it can seem daunting, but if you studied hard, and finish the test, you'll surely get the grade you deserve. Unless your teacher is a total jerkass. Which isn't uncommon... But that's why jerkasses should always be avoided when at all possible.

Semidi
2007-12-14, 04:35 AM
I finished my last exam on Tuesday, my last ever math exam. I turned in all my papers early so I didn't have to worry about them this week.

Now I have to wait three weeks for my grades. I'm really nervous. I might get a B+ in a class. I hate B+.

Ranna
2007-12-14, 05:27 AM
my exams start on my 21st birthday....well, thats gonna be a blast for me :(

Pyro
2007-12-14, 07:28 PM
Nyeh!

I still have have a week or so left. I wish school got out earlier....:smallfrown:

Mauve Shirt
2007-12-14, 07:45 PM
Haha, I am done with finals!

Don Julio Anejo
2007-12-14, 09:11 PM
Okay, done packing, time to go get drunk on rez one last time this year.

BlackStaticWolf
2007-12-14, 09:28 PM
My last final is on monday. It's five hours long. I wish I were done already... because this whole... entire month of exams deal is exhausting.

Lucia
2007-12-14, 10:04 PM
Yesterday it was my last final, a subject called Histology, from medicine. Here the summer is about to begin so iīve officially started my holidays yesterday afternoon, and before me lay three months of summer holidays!!!! :smallbiggrin:

Still, listen to this. Iīve spent this hole year stunding like crazy so now iīve got this weird feeling about not studing, and just turned down an invitation to a party. I donīt really know why, I guess I donīt feel like it, though I know I SHOULD feel like kicking back. So many months of not going out and spending little time with friends have turned this "go out to have fun" plans into something that take a lot from me, as if I had to make a big effort dress up and go out. Feels so weird... I donīt know how to control so much free time :smalltongue:

Lemur
2007-12-14, 10:20 PM
I had my last one today. I didn't really think that I was that stressed out over them, but I guess I was, because I feel a lot better now.

To everyone who still has tests left, just remember to open your eyes, and stick it to the Man :smallamused:

LightWraith
2007-12-14, 11:03 PM
My last one for the semester was yesterday, Calculus based Physics I.

That was a fun test, since my professor was very very new and thus didn't actually teach us that much.

hobbes543
2007-12-14, 11:04 PM
Had my last two on Wendsday... They were the wonderful subjects of Heat Transfer and Measurement Systems.

phoenixineohp
2007-12-15, 12:15 AM
Yesterday it was my last final, a subject called Histology, from medicine. Here the summer is about to begin so iīve officially started my holidays yesterday afternoon, and before me lay three months of summer holidays!!!! :smallbiggrin:

Still, listen to this. Iīve spent this hole year stunding like crazy so now iīve got this weird feeling about not studing, and just turned down an invitation to a party. I donīt really know why, I guess I donīt feel like it, though I know I SHOULD feel like kicking back. So many months of not going out and spending little time with friends have turned this "go out to have fun" plans into something that take a lot from me, as if I had to make a big effort dress up and go out. Feels so weird... I donīt know how to control so much free time :smalltongue:

That hit me my first holiday break in university. For me it was the odd feeling of not procrastinating. I'd be sitting, watching tv, and be really uncomfortable. It had been so long since I had actual free time, it was foreign. I felt like I should just go start something in another part of the house, then leave it and come back to the tv, to be able to settle down. :smalleek:

The exam is done. I am exhausted but still stressed over the marks and results. My best friend wrote the same one too as her last one. Only now she's done here and is moving to another province in a week. So tonight was the last time I will see her in a loooong time. :smallfrown: :smallfrown: :smallfrown:

No wonder I don't feel... happy, relieved or anything nice right now.