PDA

View Full Version : The Cadaver's Stone (IC)

Icewalker
2007-12-14, 10:00 PM
The three adventurers, Borbine, Laos, and Marilith leading, have returned the town of Shal after putting down the gnoll warcamp that was forming nearby. Having picked up a new recruit along the way, the barbarian goblin Frollm.

Zombie pixe
2007-12-15, 08:57 AM
Right then friends, i shall collect the reward, you can go and rest up. I will meet you at the fountain at sundown, ok?

oh, and frollm will you go and get that looked at please? i am out of spells, healing energy and equipment to help.

*gives frollm 10gp to see the town doctor*

See you in a few hours or so?

*waves and departs in the direction of the mayor*

Dorizzit
2007-12-15, 09:13 AM
Laos nods silently before immediately walking towards the fountain. Upon arrival, he closes his eyes and sits cross-legged, fiddling with the small gem in one of his bracers.

Perducci
2007-12-15, 04:48 PM
Frollm looks himself over for wounds and shrugs. Maybe I'm sick and don't know it. Who am I to argue?

With that, he scratches his head and starts wandering around the town. Everything here is much different than his village. It takes him a few seconds to realize he has no idea where he is going. Not knowing what else to do, he stands scanning other people, looking for other injured/sick people and seeing where they are going.

Icewalker
2007-12-15, 07:09 PM
((Feel free to put important small OOC comments in the IC thread like this, or whatever. I would assume that we could just say you have some minor wound from the warcamp.))

Frollm, looking around, notes a man who seems unusually pale and clutching his arm being supported by another man who are walking down the road a little ways away.

Perducci
2007-12-16, 06:39 PM
Seeing the frail man, Frollm begins to follow him. He jingles the money in his hand slightly, amazed that he is holding so much.

I could almost buy chiefhood with this...

smart thog
2007-12-17, 12:52 PM
Speaking to Marlith Borbine says That was fun, whats next?, I hear that there are some orcs around here, and my fists are longing to meet orc skull.

Zombie pixe
2007-12-17, 04:48 PM
well, when the major has given us our reward i will go and pray, then see if the chirch has and task for me, but i should imagine that will be rather high on our "to do" list.

*approaches town hall door and knocks*

Icewalker
2007-12-18, 12:01 AM
Marlith enters the town hall. Down the hallway inside is the official who handed out the job. A tall but gangly and quite cheery man, he is in charge of keeping the town safe, and doubles as the chief of the town guard. His longsword strapped to his belt as it was before, even though he appears to be doing office work today. Noticing you as you enter, he turns and strides over, grinning.

"Marlith, great to see you! I'm guessing all went well?"

[hr]
As he follows a short ways behind the sickly looking man, Frollm sees a larger human town from the inside for the first time. It seems extremely crowded to you, there is no way all these people know each other like they would in a tribe. There are people of all kinds, and you notice many different races in the town. There is a dark-looking hooded man striding quickly down the road, in the same direction as you. You also notice two young human men, in thick jackets that appear to be moving in your direction. You cannot tell whether they are making for you, or if they are merely moving across your path. One has a heavy mace on his belt. There are two youths at the edge of the road, playing with marbles, and a guard slouching lazily at the next corner, halberd leaning against the wall. An older man in a rocking chair eyes you suspiciously from his porch, withered cane at his side as you walk past. You notice that there seem to be quite a few eyes turned in your direction in the town...they seem suspicious, or distrustful perhaps, no doubt because of your race and the social prejudice against goblins.

Zombie pixe
2007-12-18, 10:09 AM
*she greats him with a smile*

it is nice to be back, yes your grace, everything went according to plan, i also picked up a new party member, wonderful chap.

is there anything else you would like us to take care of? i hear there is a band of orcs gathering in the nearby hills?

*accepts the reward*

Perducci
2007-12-18, 12:47 PM
RRrrr...why all the staring?

Then it dawns on him. They don't like Frollm. He pretends not to notice the approaching men and walks slighty closer to the nearest building. His grip on his weapon tighens, then seeing the children loosens greatly. He hangs his head as his fight/flight instinct tears itself apart.

Icewalker
2007-12-18, 07:07 PM
"Probably just rumors. We've had no signs of any orc forces nearby.

Here's your reward" He continues, handing off a small brown sack bulging with coins.

"By the way, if you are still looking for work, I heard that the Shal Museum is hunting some old trinket. You could check with them."

[hr]

DM's eyes only
Touch: [roll0]
Grapple: [roll1]
Pull: [roll2]

Touch: [roll3]
Grapple: [roll4]
Pull: [roll5]

The two men brush past you on either side, and seem to be eying you oddly. Noticing one move his arm past your side, you realize they were trying to grab you nonchalantly, most likely with foul intent. They continue to the other side of the street, walking into an alley, muttering to each other.

Zombie pixe
2007-12-19, 03:21 PM
*walking to the museum marilith takes a slight detour and enters the church*

"good evening father, i wish to pray?"

smart thog
2007-12-19, 05:04 PM
Borbine, Heads out looking for Forlim to tell him of our next adventure, (as he was with Marlith as she told the mayor of our victories.) Note that he does NOT stop by the tavern, as he must finish his job, (finding Forlim) before he can drink.

Perducci
2007-12-19, 07:40 PM
Frollm shakes his head as he watches the men dart into the alley. Part of him wants to follow them and cut their stinkin' heads off. Another part says to keep his cool. He decides to resume his search for a healer from a different viewpoint...the rooftops. He walks to the nearest building and tries to scamper up.

Climb roll-[roll0] Living in trees can come in handy

Icewalker
2007-12-19, 07:50 PM
Frollm skillfully climbs the side of a nearby building, drawing annoyed stares from a smattering of the populace. You can still see the man you were following walking along.

[hr]

Father Tepris bows to you gloomily. He always seemed quite dour, you've guessed it is just his personality.

"Welcome back Marlith. Please, come in."

Perducci
2007-12-19, 08:31 PM
Frollm doesn't notice the looks that he is receiving for his 'odd' behavior. Where he comes from, it is quite natural to stay off the ground.

He keeps his eyes on the man he was following and continues after him. He takes his time before he leaps from building to building, just to be safe.

smart thog
2007-12-21, 12:47 PM
I assume I am at the hospital, right? Monks have fast movement. I doubt that any climbing first level goblin could beat someone running with 40ft move to hospital. As soon as I see Forlim, I give him a potion of cure light wounds, and tell him to follow me.

Icewalker
2007-12-21, 10:59 PM
Borbine reaches the hospital, a mid-size white washed building in the middle of town. It stands a bit taller than the rest, and as you reach it, you see Frollm climbing down the side of an adjacent house.

Zombie pixe
2007-12-22, 03:43 AM
*i pray and leave, giving father 500 of my 2000gp share*

may god be with you

*i head for the museum*

((how long is it till dusk?))

Icewalker
2007-12-22, 11:45 AM
You leave the chapel and walk towards the museum as the sun lowers in the sky. Looks to be a few more hours before it gets dark.

((Assuming there is nothing you need to do on the way))

You get to the Shal Museum as the sun goes down. A man comes out to start closing up for the night.

Zombie pixe
2007-12-22, 01:00 PM
"will you be long, i would like to offer my services to help you with the recovery of your trinket?

the mayor told me"

*i wait for him to finish, and the walk to the fountain with him*

"so, this trinket...?"

Icewalker
2007-12-22, 01:06 PM
((Interrupting partway through your post))

"Ah, you are here for the job then? Come in, the manager will speak with you." Says the man, opening the door for you.

As you enter, you are greeted by an older man, with frazzled white hair. When you come in, his eyes dart all over you, lingering on your several weapons and armor. He starts talking excitedly and very quickly.

"Aaaah, you are here to help with our job are you? Good! It's an old powerful item recovered centuries ago by the great hero Ipon during that whole mess with the cult of Sabys! Where they all killed themselves? You know the story I'm sure. Ipon recovered the stone and stored it in a guard dungeon many miles to the north of here! The Cadaver's Stone it's called! We want it for our new exhibit on evil. So, what do you say?"

He looks at you expectantly. He seems to be one of the most eccentric people you've ever met.

Zombie pixe
2007-12-22, 01:18 PM
*a little shocked*

well, yes. um, would you like a drink, i need to meet up with the rest of my party, but then we shall go to the tavern. would you like to accompany us?

Icewalker
2007-12-22, 03:40 PM
"Sounds find sounds fine, let me get some relevant information on the job before coming with you! Be right back!"

He turns and bolts excitedly up the nearby staircase and out of sight.

Zombie pixe
2007-12-23, 06:11 PM
*i wait and then when he returns walk in the direction of the tavern*

"so, this stone thingy..."

Icewalker
2007-12-23, 07:58 PM
"Yes yes, The Cadaver's Stone, really interesting thing! Ipon retrieved it after the cult committed their mass suicide in the Abyss all those years back and stored it in a dungeon to protect it. Supposedly a quite evil thing, wouldn't want anyone to get their hands on it, but we're looking to show it in our exhibit on evil! Don't worry, don't worry, it will be well protected. Put that from your mind. We will pay handsomely for the retrieval of the stone, concealed to the north, just past the Grey Forests! So, what do you say?"

He says quickly and excitedly as the two of you walk away from the museum.

Perducci
2007-12-23, 09:53 PM
(Assuming Frollm is at the hospital)

Frollm scales down the side of the hospital with ease before entering the door. He walks up to the person who looks to be in charge, jingles his coins and demands to be fixed up.

smart thog
2007-12-24, 02:27 PM
Speaking to Frollm Borbine says No time for this doctor, we have a new job, Take this potion and follow me to the museum. But first the tavern, I need a drink.

I am removing a potion of cure light wounds form my inventory, and giving it to Frollm. To the tavern! (Hmm, a new battle cry?)

Zombie pixe
2007-12-27, 04:48 AM
((i ment the fountain, but it seems like we will meet up at the tavern insted :smalltongue:))

really, that is most interseting, a thing of incredible evil...

well, i must talk this over with the ret of my party, but i am all for it.

*makes small talk as we approach the tavern*

Dorizzit
2007-12-27, 02:19 PM
((Meanwhile, Laos waits at the fountain for the party that won't come...))

Perducci
2007-12-27, 02:25 PM
Frollm shrugs and pockets his money. He then downs the potion and leaves the hospital.

Bah humanoids and their taverns...whatever those are... This mumble, in goblin, is just loud enough to be heard.

He will follow Borbine to the tavern, keeping a sharp eye out for bandits in this evil place.

Zombie pixe
2007-12-27, 04:57 PM
((dont worry, mariliths here now))

*makes a detour to the fountain to pick up my unhappy party member*

Sorry, i got distracted, lets all go have a drink.

*to the pub!*

Icewalker
2007-12-27, 04:57 PM
Borbine and Frollm reach the tavern first. The Brown Rabbit is a dark musty place, and quite crowded. You find a quiet table in the corner, and (assumably) Borbine orders drinks as Marilith and the director enter the room, discussing the dangers of the forest between Shal and the dungeon, with Laos following behind.

Zombie pixe
2007-12-29, 05:51 PM
*i take a seat at the table with my party*

gentelmen, this is the director of the museum, and soon to be our new employer should we agree.

*adressing the director*

can you pelase explain to the rest of them waht you wish and why you wish us to collect this stone?

Icewalker
2007-12-30, 12:40 AM
"The job itself is quite simple, yes. The stone is an ancient item, and quite impressive in both its lore and appearance! It's locked away up in a dungeon to the north, just past the forests. We want you to retrieve it, and bring it back to us, in return we will give you a healthy sum...say...12000? There isn't much of a time frame on the job, really, but we'd like it before the end of the month, so in a few weeks preferably, for use in our 'nature of evil' exhibit." The director says, all quite quickly, and seemingly without taking a breath. "So, what'dya say?"

Zombie pixe
2007-12-30, 08:22 AM
are you willing to take questions?

Icewalker
2007-12-30, 05:42 PM
"Of course, of course! What do you need to know?"

Dorizzit
2007-12-30, 05:45 PM
Laos speaks for the first time, quietly but with great power:

"Why are you doing an exhibit on evil?"

Icewalker
2007-12-30, 10:36 PM
"Uh, well...it'll bring in viewers. People are interested in evil."

Zombie pixe
2007-12-31, 07:55 AM
yes, normaly for their own uses

*absently fingers holy symbol under the table*

i will retrive this for you, but i will not give it to you untill you have a full plan drawn up on how to secure it, keep it safe and not let people become corrupted by it? deal?

*looks around the table and then to the director questioningly*

Icewalker
2007-12-31, 04:02 PM
"Oooh, you are worried about it's keeping. No, no, it will be well protected. Nobody will be able to just walk in and take our dangerous exhibits. In fact, I can show you the plans for the case, they are back at the museum."

((I'm worried whether this is readable, so I'm going to change his speech color))

smart thog
2007-12-31, 04:08 PM
Why do you need the actual stone? Can't we just hire a illusionist or painter to make a copy of the stone and then smash the stone. No offense sir, but power does corrupt. Borbine notes through his 5th drink. (drawfs can hold their booze.)

Zombie pixe
2008-01-01, 08:02 PM
*looks expectantly at the director*

i cannot see any floor in this experament, how will people know that it is a replica? its not like its going to have replica writen on the side or something

*giggles*

well?

Icewalker
2008-01-01, 09:11 PM
"Well it really isn't that simple. People come to museums to see the real thing, something unusual and rare. Just seeing a fake wouldn't be the same. And falsifying the exhibit whilst hiding it from our customers could be very bad indeed if it is uncovered. So we either need the real stone, tell people we merely have a far less impressive replica, or risk a scandal. It is far safer and more to the museums interest to obtain the actual object," he explains. Adding, to Borbine,

"Power does indeed corrupt, however we are not attempting to find the stone with the intent of wielding it, but merely showing it to people to keep our exhibit interesting."

Zombie pixe
2008-01-02, 07:06 AM
i can see your point. yes, ok. i am happy with this, but i will keep hold of the stone on our return untill i can see all the plans properly implamented.

*gestures at a waiter*

more elven wine please sir

Perducci
2008-01-02, 01:45 PM
Frollm takes the whole scene as being strange. A hodge-podge collection of people in a cramped space drinking and getting orders from others to do things. What a life adventurers live....

Icewalker
2008-01-02, 05:11 PM
"Of course ma'am'," says the waiter, taking your glass and walking back to the bar.

"Well that's all great then. I need to get back to the museum to continue organizing the pieces of the exhibit we have so far. See you within a few weeks!"

Zombie pixe
2008-01-02, 05:20 PM
ok, great. so just run where it is by us again please?

Icewalker
2008-01-04, 09:11 PM
"Just to the north, through the forest, not too far. Probably a few days travel. Ooh, ooh, I have a map on me..." he searches through all of his numerous pockets and pulls out a large scroll. "Here we are. It's right about here," he says, pointing to a spot on the map.

You know the general area, you'll be able to find it without too much trouble.

Zombie pixe
2008-01-05, 09:07 AM
well, thank you very much.

*gets reward from previous job*

it works out at 2000gp each, so lets say, you have tomorow to spend, save, lose and waste it?

i want us all here and ready to go by the day after tomorow, ok?

*hands out reward, then without waiting for a reply, heads off up the stairs, to bed*

smart thog
2008-01-05, 03:50 PM
Borbine grumbles as his idea is turned away, but agrees with it. as he leaves for the shops he asks How much should we put into the party pool? 500 gp a person sounds fair.

Zombie pixe
2008-01-05, 06:15 PM
*not hearing her old friend, marilith continues up the stairs to her room. where she locks the door, undresses, says her prayers and goes to sleep.*

Dorizzit
2008-01-05, 09:44 PM
"Very well then. If that is all, I have many things I have yet to accomplish this night."

*Laos walks up the stairs and goes to his chamber, heading into the state of deep, self searching meditation that serves as his sleep.*

smart thog
2008-01-06, 12:12 PM
All right, we will discuss this later. Borbine notes as he leaves.

Perducci
2008-01-06, 09:10 PM
Frollm collects his coins and walks out of the tavern without saying a word. He's grown restless and begins to wander around the town looking for something to do.

He takes mental notes of what goes on inside the town for later reference.

smart thog
2008-01-07, 12:55 PM
As Borbine returns he asks the bartender for the finest drink they have at the place and puts down the cost of the drink (puts down 2 gp for it) and goes to bed.

Zombie pixe
2008-01-10, 01:10 PM
*marilith wakes, yawns, gets dressed, says her prayers and goes out of the taven*

*she wanders the street in serch of a vender*

Dorizzit
2008-01-10, 05:30 PM
*Laos wakes before the rest of the party and wordlessly follows Marilith.*

smart thog
2008-01-10, 08:41 PM
Borbine goes to the tavern for more beer.

Icewalker
2008-01-14, 05:16 PM
The four of you leave town early the next day. Traveling into the forest, the trek is long and somewhat uneventful. Traveling through the forests in spring is nice, and largely appreciated by Frollm, who spends much of the time swinging alongside through the trees. Eventually, as it begins to get dark, you come upon a clearing. You know from the map that you are about two thirds of the way to the dungeon.

smart thog
2008-01-16, 01:51 PM
Borbine eats his rations and notes that he should take the first watch (If we get attacked it be sooner then later, and he has a better spot check than Forllm, who will take the second watch).

Zombie pixe
2008-01-16, 04:52 PM
very well, thank you for offering.

*marilith sets up her camping section and then aids everyone else in theirs*
((nothing like a womans touch :smalltongue:))

*says prayers and engages in small talk with laos about elven philosiphy*

smart thog
2008-01-19, 03:41 PM
No Problem. Laos, a inertia armor before bed?

Dorizzit
2008-01-19, 08:01 PM
*Laos grumbles, something about his abilities to bend the very forces of the universe to his will with the power of his mind not being adaquetly utilized, before obliging Borbine*

Perducci
2008-01-20, 02:01 AM
Frollm curses the group quietly in goblin while he prepares to take his pre-watch nap.

He thinks of his home and his people before he drifts into a silent sleep.

Icewalker
2008-01-20, 02:21 AM
There is a handy rotting stump near the tents which you can lean against while you wait.

As the night progresses, you hear lots of rustling in the woods. Being a Dwarf, you find it hard to tell any difference between a squirrel scampering through the trees and some larger wildlife wandering along the floor of the forest.

A few hours into watch you hear loud rustling and snapping noises to the side of you, on the edge of the clearing.

((Make a spot check))

smart thog
2008-01-20, 01:22 PM
Whats that?

[roll0]

Zombie pixe
2008-01-20, 02:07 PM
*snores*

((i know shes a girl, but shes more of a man than any of you :smalltongue:))

Icewalker
2008-01-20, 02:28 PM
You can't identify it from this far in the dark night, but there is a large black something emerging from the edge of the clearing and moving towards your camp. It is making enough noise for you to easily notice over the sounds of the forest (no listen check was needed), but it is not loud enough to wake your companions.

smart thog
2008-01-21, 12:51 PM
Borbine gets out two bottles of beer and readies a action to throw them both at the next enemy that charges.

Icewalker
2008-01-21, 02:25 PM
The large mysterious thing lumbers slowly towards the camp. It doesn't appear to be trying to hide or any such thing, but you can't see more than its location in the darkness. It also doesn't seem to be interested in you.

Zombie pixe
2008-01-21, 02:33 PM
((don'tfightdon'tfightdon'tfight))

smart thog
2008-01-22, 01:15 PM
Borbine moves gracefuly over Forllm, crouchs down pokes him as he says Wake up. No noise. Something is out there.

smart thog
2008-01-22, 06:01 PM
To the creature, Borbine asks Who goes there?

Diplomacy check [roll0]

Perducci
2008-01-22, 07:03 PM
Frollm quietly rolls over and grips his axe. He strains to peer through the darkness to see what the monk is talking about.

Spot check[roll0]

Icewalker
2008-01-22, 08:44 PM
((Forget your low-light vision? You can see on a moonlit night as well as during day))

You can see the thing clearly, it appears to be a black bear calmly trundling towards your pile of supplies. When Borbine speaks, it looks over in his direction and pauses a moment, then keeps moving towards the packs.

smart thog
2008-01-23, 02:51 PM
Quick Forllm! Pass me your waterskin and your dagger. I have a peaceful idea. Borbine whispers

Perducci
2008-01-23, 10:00 PM
Frollm gives Borbine an odd look, but decides what the heck. It might be amusing, and the bear is no serious threat.

He digs through his gear and hands over the items.

Don't lose them.

And in Goblin...Don't blame me when you get mauled.

smart thog
2008-01-24, 12:56 PM
Borbine empties out the water, fills the waterskin with a strong fruit based beer, and cuts a small patch in it I'll pay you back, and lightly throws it in front of the bear, so it will drink the beer.

smart thog
2008-01-26, 11:57 AM
Seeing the bear stagger after his first use of beer (see OOC thread) Borbine hollows out a iron ration and fills it with beer, then throws it.

Icewalker
2008-01-26, 08:17 PM
The bear approaches the waterskin and laps at the liquid inside slightly, then continues to do so. While it drinks you lay down the second container, which it proceeds to after finishing with your weaker beer which you had decided to get rid of first. After guzzling down both containers, it shakes its head slightly, and staggers to the left a step, but retains its balance. It hesitates and appears to be unsure of what to do next.

smart thog
2008-01-26, 08:52 PM
Borbine looks at the bear and steels himself for the comming battle readies a action to make a concetrate check to remain silent if attacked by the bear. "Don't worry Forllm, I have this covered. I am going to pin the bear and feed it a third bottle of beer. Do not assist me, its pretty drunk."

Perducci
2008-01-26, 10:15 PM
With a smile, the goblin sits down and gets ready to watch the night's entertainment.

I wouldn't dream of getting in the way of your fun.

smart thog
2008-01-27, 03:05 PM
Glad to here it, goblin. Borbine notes as he beings to charge the bear.

I declare dodge on the bear, [roll0]

Icewalker
2008-01-27, 03:29 PM
Borbine rushes at the bear and tries to grab it, but stumbles and the bear sways sideways and he fails to get a solid grip. The bear looks up inquisitively, shifts his view back to your food, and begins shuffling towards it. On his way to the packs, it sways again, and falls over onto its side.

smart thog
2008-01-27, 04:52 PM
Borbine gets up swears (actual swears not included. For more swears, read Nuklear power http://www.nuklearpower.com/latest.php ), and charges the bear again. [roll0]

Faithdreamer
2008-01-28, 04:09 PM
Authority Figure

Sharp eyes were about to witness something few understood, thought Goblin. Swearing and screaming Dwarf and barely addled beast would collide spectacularly. It was hair, claws and teeth versus muscle bound pint-sized drunkard. Common sense bet on the bear. Everyone else was going to bet on the bear too.
“Oh, poor bear! Better tell me what’s going on before-
Borbine wouldn’t hear the dry noisy crack of undergrowth. That’s because he was the punch line. If the bear had anything to say about it he wouldn’t fare so well.
“this short little boy is exploded into smithereens!”
After that shout the whole forest was going to notice there was an eerily meek looking woman shuffling into the picture. The only word that worked was dainty. A plain powder blue robe made sure these lusty brigands couldn’t sail the waves of her figure. Her lustrous black hair was strangling the life out of a quartet of fancy chopsticks. It kind of reminded Frollm of how she was staring at Borbine...
He’d be smithereens (whatever that meant) if no one had an answer she liked.

What else would it be but a hideously wicked liche... was anything else as confident?

smart thog
2008-01-30, 04:11 PM
since I won the grapple check, I draw a bottle of beer and stick in the bears mouth [roll0]

Lass, I was just protecting my adventuring group's food from this bear. As is dwarfen duty to protect one's home. I felt that it would be wrong to kill this poor hungry creature so I tried to get it to drunk to stay awake. Now, who are you?

Diplomacy check [roll1]

Dorizzit
2008-01-30, 04:14 PM
Laos, who awoke with the woman's cry, upon hearing of Borbine's plan says: "That is unequivocally the least intelligent plan I have ever heard. The fact that it worked indicates a weakening in the fabric of reality. Regardless-" the turns and looks at the woman. "What is your business here?"

Faithdreamer
2008-01-30, 06:22 PM
Staredown Showdown

“In ten seconds you’ve barfed out the dumbest plan I listened to in three days. Flimsy as the fabric of reality happens to be more importantly, it’s just as we thought. Apprehensible words aren’t necessarily prerequisites for accountability. This fatty child is your responsibility. He doesn’t understand why everyone around him feels so much pain.”
Her pleasant brown eyes shone with compassion undressed in the firelight. She had a voice for virgins shivering in ecstasy, which was a little distracting. It was hard to wonder how she could be so sly when she was so subdued.
“Asking for an introduction before you’ve introduced yourself. You are a different ruination. I’ll clean this adventuring gathering of any flimsy conceives if you don’t give me an excuse for your irresponsibility.”
The ale dizzied Bear knew she was indignant. Loas and Borbine and the Goblin were about to enter a new world of unmanly suffering!
Or, in the unlikely event Laos actually said something sensible, they weren’t.

Dorizzit
2008-01-30, 06:45 PM
Laos pulls off a passable, if stiff, bow. "I apologize. My manners didn't really survive my transformation, and I am out of touch with such things. I am Laos Shor, Kineticist and deathless. And the dwarf acted without my knowledge, neglecting to wake any other than the goblin. If I have answered to your satisfactions, would you introduce yourself?"

Faithdreamer
2008-01-30, 07:15 PM
Staging Play

She was almost smiling at Loas and had her arms thoroughly crossed. If he had to guess her hands were somewhere in her sleeves. Hmm...
“Everyone at the Museum calls me Professor. It’s nice to meet you Mister Laos Shor. Your may call me Ma’am. And this-”
A plain brown glove peeks out of her sleeve. Of all the things it might have inside it the most surprising thing no one expected is... it’s obviously a hand. She snaps her fingers and what’s inside the hand? It’s a magical staff!
Didn’t every wizard have one?

“is my broom stick!” Her voice was getting livelier. She was definitely enjoying the conversation. You might wonder what a wizard wanted with a magical staff disguised as a broom stick. She might show it off or use it but that took effort. She didn’t seem like the type who liked the menial labour a person had to endure to point it at Borbine and KABOOM! him in a fireball.
“With your permission Mister Laos Shor I’d like to demonstrate one of the principles that paint the fabric of the universe. This won’t take a moment with your utmost attention.”

Perducci
2008-01-30, 07:21 PM
Frollm stands. He loosens his grip on his axe.

I am Frollm. I have been exiled from my tribe and have found myself in this strange company. I have no authority here, but I apologize for the actions of our often drunken dwarf. He acts as a youngling, but as I am not his parent, I will take no responsibility for his actions.

He sits back down and sighs thinking about the mess he's about to witness.

Zombie pixe
2008-01-31, 03:06 AM
((can i wake up yet, im a bit of a heavy sleeper? :smalleek:))

smart thog
2008-02-01, 03:37 PM
I assume that your demonstartion will make a considerable amount of noise Borbine says as he pries himself off of the sleeping bear And that would lead to the angry awaking of our leader, so I will save you the trouble Borbine then moves over to wake up Marlith

Zombie pixe
2008-02-01, 03:54 PM
((now, how to pull off 18 charisma with bed hair... :smallconfused:))

*is woken*

ahhhh, Borbine, you look dirty, had any troube?

*dresses*

could you help me with my armour please?

Faithdreamer
2008-02-01, 04:34 PM
Mona-Starey

Borbine was perched precariously over the ‘leader’. They were busy sleeping and wouldn’t heed the summons right now.
“Your continuity is delightful, Drunkard just stand right there.” Broom in hand the professor sings a tongue twister. Eldritch nothings all’s around the hapless Dwarf. If his murky eyes were paying attention he got a front row seat. Slurry walls were everywhere, now he was like a warm beer in a package. He might be so intoxicated he wouldn’t notice his new dog house.
She nodded, a tiny gesture, so everyone knew she was proud of her own handiwork.
“I might let you out when you tell me why you’re wrong. You’ve been a very bad Drawf.”
When she cradled her broom like that she was beautiful. She was like a famous painting. One hand covers her mouth, maybe stifling a smiley laugh or mimicking a hiccup. The leader and her lackey’s soon-to-be frown were both trapped no matter what it was.

Dorizzit
2008-02-01, 04:50 PM
Laos fixes the woman with a hard, totally focused stare. "What did you do to them?" he asks sharply.

Zombie pixe
2008-02-01, 04:52 PM
((wha...? :smallconfused: that wasnt very nice *wags finger*))

Borbie, why are we trapped?

and who is that girl?

:smallconfused:

smart thog
2008-02-01, 06:12 PM
All I know is I am not sparing any more bears. "Hey why is everybody picking on me? My plan did work! And I have yet to consume a beer. And they don't matter for me. I assume this is a forcecage. High weapon maker Altor used it in the battle of sunken passage. Killed gods knows how many durgar by delaying the reinforcements. Borbine smiles as he recalls the battle. So why are you willing to spend 1500 gp when, with that kind of power, it would have been just easier to kill us with a Fireball or lightning bolt?

Faithdreamer
2008-02-01, 06:36 PM
Ma Lady’s Melody?

“Please have a seat and write those thoughts on paper before you get a headache. No beasts of burdens were hurt in the course of this demonstration.” It was like talking to a livid, happy-go-lucky chatterbox whose unnatural serenity was soothing and terrifying at the same time. Oh, wait.
“Madam, you’re worry-free. ‘Borbie’,” It’s almost like she thinks his name tastes bad. “Your companion sees the bottom of a translucent glassy prison too often. Don’t you Borbie?”
Fishing a big brown sack out of its pocket was harder than she made it look. There were all kinds of curio rattling around inside. When she had the one she seemed to like the most she dropped the sack at her feet. A little girl just found something more exciting than her dolls and she was eager to reach it.
“He can let you know how to escape.” There was another litany and outside the Forcecage suddenly the tree stump had a mouth. Words would sensibly come out at some point but this one had something else in mind. It sang a choir of musical instruments.
“Please hold this staff and say ‘Clean Sing!’ Mister Laos Shor, this bear will feel much better. I’ll dig through my sack for an antidote that fixes hangovers. No offense, I don’t want you in my things.”

smart thog
2008-02-01, 09:56 PM
If you were worried about offending people,you would have anwsered my call when I detected your pet. so why didn't you?

Dorizzit
2008-02-04, 06:27 PM
"Why should I do as you command? How do I know it's not some trap? What's stopping me from acting hostiley towards you as you have been towards us?"

Faithdreamer
2008-02-05, 10:06 AM
Unusual Suspect(s)

Never do one ill-advised thing. When she’s rooting through her sack don’t stop the probably arch wizard and make her give you her cutest ‘my goodness, a simpleton!’ glare. A pair of fashionable spectacles from her sack balanced on her nose now.
“If the staff was going to boom in your face it would have done that when I spoke the command word don’t be ridiculous. The only reason you weren’t utterly obliterated in a magical icy doom firestorm was because you had good character and that was consequently the reason I thought why you weren’t trying to take advantage of my helpless innocence. Really, if you’re going to ask rhetorical questions I should be asking at least have decency and answer on your own.”
There was another round of sorting before she came out with a case of herbs, several alchemical apparatuses, two glass vials, a bottle stopper and a flask. Half her arm disappeared into a side pocket after she got rid of the words on the tip of her tongue.
“It may not work unless you focus intently on the bear.”

Dorizzit
2008-02-05, 12:38 PM
"Not all traps explode," Laos says guardedly.

Zombie pixe
2008-02-05, 04:11 PM
((mildy annoyed now))

so...

*pokes force cage*

have you had your fun?

you wont mind if I...?

Detect evil on the girl

Faithdreamer
2008-02-05, 06:01 PM
Distract and Obey!

Horns and a tail weren’t going to jump out to bite your throat. Marlith’s stomach fills with subdued promises. Her back is cold enough to crave the warmth of bed sheets. An odd feeling and one she might sum up saying she was a perfect blanket’s tenderness. A pair of hands that touched your skin like the wind, the pillow so soft and yielding she understood everything and never pulled you closer than you’d want. The simplest whispers – just close your eyes – snug enough to drink your tears away while you fell into a peaceful sleep. I’ll be here as long as you’d like me to be.
There was a tear on Marlith’s face from the intensity. She very nearly found a dream in this wizard’s heart. There were still lingering strings of unease, a feeling she usually got from someone who wasn’t close as could be to perfect. Not the most innocent child under the sky maybe, definitely a soul sharing many beliefs with a paladin.
“Tell me why men sound so brilliant when they say the sky is blue... ouch - come back here azure crab, you’re so worthless!”
Her hand flinched out of her sack so quickly at first it was a blurry red mess. She snatched her sly staff back glaring at her sack with a menace better not focused on anything else. “Clean Sing!” The process was slow going. A small blue spark later her hand was good as new. She leaned the house-friendly arcane symbol of power back on Laos Shor and started tossing things out of her sack rooting out something much more unfriendly. Among the undesirables were three flasks filled with blue fluid, a heart-shaped red and pink box of chocolates, two cloth balls that turned into monkeys who did hand stands... the list kept getting weirder. With all that noise Laos noticed the feeling just before it was too late. "Before it develops into something fatal this healing staff can soothe that poor bear’s suffering. All you have to do is pick up the staff (which only looks suspiciously like something else to save taste in decor) and try using it with the command word Cleansing." Your mind was being lulled into submission!

Laos Shor should roll a Will save DC 23.

Dorizzit
2008-02-05, 06:15 PM
Laos remains impassive as he wins the fierce battle of wills. This done, he lifts the staff and cleanses the bear.

[roll0]

Faithdreamer
2008-02-06, 03:09 AM
Atone for your Senses

“You’ll think twice about using a polite tone when you meet helpless girls in the forest, maybe. That’s right Mister Laos Shor exploitation is your middle name-”
Something in this suspiciously disguised staff he was holding wasn’t on the level. Hope’s blue light didn’t twist along the wooden shaft to heal what ailed the supine ursine. In fact, there was nothing at all happening with this broom stick. Tension catches his breath in his throat when he finally realizes with a shudder the sweeping end was wiggling from side-to-side as if to say, ‘Ah, ah, ah.’
“Prepare to be swept away, this is the last straw for you!”
Then the tree stump mouth started talking – or maybe rattled its teeth to play the part of an orchestra. The sound was almost perfect. It shushed from everywhere at once in the tree leaves and reached an impressive volume.

Sounds of Music
http://www.ffshrine.org/ff9/ff9/ff9-01-06-living_by_the_blade.mid

“You’ll endure a punishment worse than death itself stubby Dwarf, ineffable agony that can’t be put into words eloquent enough to fit through your beard!”
Self-proclaimed professor at the museum and university at work was already standing while the most devious of tricks kept Mister Laos Shor out of her hair. She was sauntering very purposefully toward the cage while somewhere behind her a monumental wrestle with gravity occurred. Her cheery moon-eyes were fixated on Borbine over a very smug (and cute!) smirk. She wouldn’t see the broom launch Loas so high he might very well try to reach the stars from [roll0] feet off the ground. Would he land on his feet like a cat?
Whatever happened after the laws of gravity applied the broom was no stranger to hard effort. It was trained in the Monk’s deadly arts of staff wielding and there WAS a straw end for... dusting.

Look Out Laos!
The broom sails sky high (with or without you) launching into a sinister dive bomb attack that seems to reel on the assault from all directions!

[roll1] striking for with (nonlethal) force. [roll2]
[roll3] with blinding speed and fearsome power lost in an eye blink.
[roll4] striking for with (nonlethal) force. [roll5]
[roll6] with blinding speed and fearsome power lost in an eye blink.

Faithdreamer
2008-02-06, 03:24 AM
You're considered to have fair warning of this encounter so if you let go of the broom before it flies you'll have time to cast a protection spell before the attacks begin. The broom is gracefully slow. It's initiative will be [roll0] don't delay too long or Borbine will enter a whole new world of hurt!

Dorizzit
2008-02-06, 06:43 AM
Laos calmly ducks out of the way before closing his eyes, concentration for a few seconds, and hurls the broom out of its path and into the Woman.

Manifesting Telekinetic Thrust on the broom, shooting it into the Woman, dealing 1 point of damage if it hits.

[roll0]

Zombie pixe
2008-02-06, 12:38 PM
((so i take it you are not evil?))

Faithdreamer
2008-02-09, 09:03 AM
Mocking Bird

She raised her claws – hands – curved and menacing so she could paw at the air. “Little boy you’re doomed without succor!” Her eyes flickered with a most unwholesome light at the mostly unwholesome sight of her prized minion flipping end over end over her head and smashing into the cage. She wasn’t going to miss a beat (no puns intended) when everything was going so well.
“Your reign of terror ridden alcoholic driven skulduggery ends on the tip of my devilish tongue. You’ll give me that Cadaver’s Stone and then Borbie the Dwarf may drink alcohol. Unless he’s able to fulfill my humble condition he’ll be unable to utilize his precious alcohol or anything related to the precious alcohol in any way shape or form. He thinks up circumventing this commandment under the peril of absolute, undeniable endless suffering because he’ll go straight to the abyss or something!”
She was out of breath just then and the broom was still on the attack. With her monologue complete she set to work casting a long winded spell for the better part of ten minutes. She’d have to trust her broom to hold off the hopefully less incompetent members of the group. All business and no play with a serious face too the professor began chanting.

Laosie Broom!
Dancing like a spinning top the Broom swings gracefully round the Wizard and glides back on the offensive. Your devious trick was brushed off! ;)

[roll0] striking for with (nonlethal) force. [roll1]
[roll2] with blinding speed and fearsome power lost in an eye blink.
[roll3] striking for with (nonlethal) force. [roll4]
[roll5] with blinding speed and fearsome power lost in an eye blink.

The Wizard has begun casting a spell and she’s being meticulous about it. The ritual looks like it’s going to take a while feel free to try and interrupt it if you’d like. Correct me if I’m incorrect but everyone relatively close together?
If so, the broom has rounded on Laos, giving him a sound thwack or two (six points of nonlethal damage) in the torso before gouging at his eyes – vicious! – with the impudent straw end. Screeching and dancing he’s allowed to let everyone know he can’t see so well with a flying broom poking his eyes out.

Laos Shor is blind until the end of the next combat round. Please roll initiative.

Dorizzit
2008-02-09, 09:11 AM
Laos once more gathers his inner energy, and a wall of flames springs up between the woman and the Forcecage.

Faithdreamer
2008-02-09, 09:21 AM
Final Verdict

My final verdict is this:

One: List the spell you’re casting in spoilers when you cast them

Two: Roll for initiative Dori and anyone else who’d like to thrash a broom

Three: I’ve read the rules. No concentration checks will be necessary for your first manifestation. We can get on with it as soon as I’m aware of your spell, your initiative and how the others would like to react.

Dorizzit
2008-02-09, 09:55 AM
Sorry, forgot Initiative:

[roll0]

Also, spells? I have no spells :smalltongue:
On a more serious note, the power manifested is Energy Wall (fire, in case that wasn't obvious).

Faithdreamer
2008-02-09, 10:16 AM
Thank-you Dori.
Let’s make things more orderly. In addition to your responsibilities telling me spells and such I’d like you to fill in a short statistics sheet. This lets me compare things without having to sort through your sheets.
Character

HP:
AC:
Condition(s):
Initiative Bonus:

Fights with more than a few people make me roll this on my own. I’ll make a list when that time arrives. On that note the current Initiative is Laos Shor then Broom and finally Professor.

Professor - [roll0] Just in case

Laos Shor is blinded on his next turn giving the broom total concealment and applying all associated penalties. If you'd like to act with some sort of protective spell (your AC is -8 from 11?) I won't poke fun at your manhood.

It's your turn now Dori. Don't forget to make a concentration check to try extending the length of time your flame wall lasts... unless you're not feeling wreckless? :smallamused:
It lasts three rounds in case you haven't read it. Thanks for making me do all your dirty work. :smallmad:

Something to say about it does the Green Goblin Have?

Faithdreamer
2008-02-09, 10:37 AM
Damage Dealt - [roll0]
As hot as these flames are they don't seem to bother the articulate wizard as much as Laos may have hoped. She maintains her concentration and gives you the distinct impression you're a little smaller than a gnat. With any luck she won't turn around when she finishes and chew your marrow for making her robes all sooty.

EDIT: :smalleek: Forgive me for forgetting about the natural one rule. I'm rusty but things will pick up in no time at all, zam!

Faithdreamer
2008-02-09, 10:52 AM
[roll0] - A Roll for Fairness and Integrity... if it doesn't explode first.

Zombie pixe
2008-02-09, 10:53 AM
i examine the size of our cage.

i also become visibly angry that i can not help my fellow party members :smallmad:

Dorizzit
2008-02-09, 10:54 AM
Laos backs up a bit, being careful to still face the woman. Waiting to hear the broom attempt an attack, he immediately shoots forth a cone of fire from his fingertips, engulfing both the broom and the woman, should it work.

[roll0]

Manifesting Cone of Fire, hitting the woman and trying to hit the broom (listen check).

[roll1]

smart thog
2008-02-09, 02:45 PM
Why do you want the cadavers stone? Also, ask someone else, we do not have it.

Rolling initiative, just in case [roll0]

Perducci
2008-02-09, 02:53 PM
Initiative-[roll0]

Frollm stand for a while just watching the broom soar around before realizing that he's a part of this crazy scene. Nothing like this ever happened around the village.

He throws his dagger at the strange lady. Fighting a flying stick seems silly, and he doesn't want to get too close to her.

Perducci
2008-02-09, 03:04 PM
Attack-[roll0]
Dmg- [roll1]

Faithdreamer
2008-02-12, 05:50 AM
Show Stopper!

Whether she wanted to keep going after smelling her hair all singed something cruel and unusually stranger made this escapade worth seeing. Gesturing like a maniac made the professor look scary and it was a little weird when you could say a precise eldritch invocation was allowed to sound annoyed.
The white hot flames of a mind on fire were good for more than pretty colours. When Mister Loas Shor tried to make her an evening meal it was clear she wouldn’t have any trouble handling the heat in this kitchen. She turned around to let him see the impassive look on her face just in time to watch her trusty broomstick smack him so hard he might not be able to walk. She might have flinched from the ferocity of the heartless thing or she was just putting on airs as hard as she could. Her robes were soaked with the same sweat driving her crazy while it snaked down her face. Half-closed her eyelids looked like they wanted to make her faint, she didn’t even see Frollm’s dagger until the pommel smacked her in the forehead.
“Ow!” There was nasty mark. “Quit it!” She snapped back. Sometimes words hurt more than sticks and stones...
Charged with magical energy the camp felt calmer when the stuff started to dissipate. Strange echoes and unknown words weren’t whispering from nowhere anymore. Things were starting to cool off.
The broom even wanted to find the idea of moving contemptible. Hovering near the much bruised Laos Shor after it poked him in the eyes one last time if he could still see Loas would have seen it hang its bristles in shame. It floated on the grass and lay there in motionless serenity.
The Professor, busily standing near the cage wasn’t far behind it. She sat down gesturing at the noisy monkeys who disappeared in a puff of smoke. Then there was a gentle murmur.

“That will be all your copper pieces please.” (Frollm should try a listen check if he wants to hear) Borbie and that she demon in the cage would hear her. That's right you're being robbed by the helpless teary-eyed-damsel-in-distress bandit!

Professor
[roll0] - Maintain Concentration!
[roll1] – Fast Reflexes

Show them educational diligence this is how a REAL schoolgirl studies.

Important: Spell Interrupted!

Laos Shor
It doesn’t take much effort with her making such a ruckus. A cone of blistering heat flashes through the camp after your assiduous assailant!

Save DC 18 vs the Rapidly Approaching Fire Cone

Frollm
Watch his manly flexibility working those meaty muscles. Frollm’s pointed blade cuts through the air at surprising speed – speed so surprising Frollm almost doesn’t see how his throw missed. A few inches away from that girl hedge wizard the wind almost seems to blow it away. Sure, the after that wasn’t what he was expecting, it was good enough for Frollm so it was good enough for everyone else... as long as they didn’t mind the Dwarf.

Borbine
Grr! Fierce and looking it he is the Last Man Standing in his cage!
Maybe if he charged the solid bars and bashed his head like a ram the wizard might frighten?

Stirring and Stirring and Stirring the Broom...
[roll2] vs. The Shaft (Who’s the cop...) [roll3]
[roll4] vs. The LAW! (Of Physics...) [roll5]
[roll6] if you poke the top of that stick with a dot you get a I
[roll7] you’ll poke your eye out with that, kid (why do we still use brooms?)

Dorizzit
2008-02-12, 06:02 AM
((Alright, I think Laos is pretty much unconscious...))

Perducci
2008-02-12, 01:39 PM
Frollm perks his ears up and ***** his head to one side trying to make something out.

Listen check-[roll0]

Zombie pixe
2008-02-12, 02:31 PM
oh come now! you want to rob us?!

what a waste of effort and energy.

i am trully disgusted with you, showing off in front of us and then DEMANDING MONEY!!! you are the deamon!

Intimidate [roll0]

Faithdreamer
2008-02-13, 01:28 AM
Coined the Terms

“I was only fair missy magic shows usually don’t have expensive expenses. A few hundred copper pieces for enough gold to buy a nice house makes this sound like your bargain was better.” Maybe it was the flames. Good thing that girl was in the cage instead of outside it but now she felt a little shameful. Just a little, when she thought about her other problem...
“I even put your Dwarf problem behind bars so don’t throw your Holy Book yet.”
Shamefully shameless, maybe; it was time for ursine justice!
She got to her feet feeling a bit wobbly, felt a cool glass bottle into her hand and started gulping. By the time she sat down again half faint she wasn’t feeling any better. Now that she was back at her sack of endless things this exchange would be different.
“We hired you to get our stone. I was here to collect it and take it back to my curator. After seeing how you’ve mistreated the natural world I’ve had a change of heart. Since it’s one of our very first exhibits on Evil I’ll just put your hairy alcoholic on display instead. What do you think is most appropriate?”
At least she gave up on the copper pieces.

Frollm knew there was something spoken very quietly. For the life of him he couldn’t hear a word.

smart thog
2008-02-13, 03:04 PM
We have yet to find the stone! Also, regarding the bear, what would you have done? Looking at all the options, I have yet to find one that would have ended the treat to our food supply without killing the bear that did not involve what I just did.

Faithdreamer
2008-02-16, 07:58 PM
And Ser Ring

There were limitless cells in the body and Borbie seemed like he was a few short. The Professor was making sure her things were gathered back where they started before she checked on Minster Laos Shor and got her bed ready.
“I’m feeling a little sleepy, Borbie, shout more in the morning for me. Giving an ursine alcohol wasn’t mature you can’t stop a bear by poisoning it. You’re childish, inconsiderate, stubby, square and more importantly I’m telling you to be silent for me. You’re annoying. Sleep now before the forest swallows your cage.”

smart thog
2008-02-16, 08:56 PM
Seeing as the wizard would have to dispell the cage to attack him, Borbine sleeps with his back against the cage so that if it is dispelled, the thud of hitting the ground will wake him.

Zombie pixe
2008-02-17, 06:51 AM
Laos, come here.

and Woman, will you release us from this cage, it is clear that you are not evil, but we cannot fulfil our goal and quest if you do not release us.

If Laos comes to touch range, then i cast cure light wounds, if he doesnt, then i dont :smallwink:

[roll0]

Dorizzit
2008-02-17, 08:50 AM
((Two things:
a. Laos is unconscious

b. Even if Laos could move, you wouldn't be able to touch him because of the forcecage.))

Faithdreamer
2008-02-17, 10:34 AM
Barring a Miracle
She seemed very keen on ignoring everyone until she fell asleep. Best to rest up until morning or maybe shout your brains out all night until you got an answer. Or at the very least, until she came up with another mocking jibe.
"I can't remember how this spell works, you'll just have to wait until it disappears. Curse my memory for not being transmutable!"

Zombie pixe
2008-02-17, 02:45 PM
((im a woman, my fingers can fit through a inch gap in the cage, unless its a windoless cell?))

oh haha, very well then.

*sits down and scows*

take [roll0] points of Courage damage, for being scolded at so much :smalltongue:

((this is a joke))

Dorizzit
2008-02-17, 03:10 PM
((A force cage is essentially six miniaturized walls of force encapsulating the target. There are no holes.))

smart thog
2008-02-17, 03:54 PM
((( it could have bars (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/forcecage.htm). I doubt it though)))

Zombie pixe
2008-02-17, 04:14 PM
((a force cage is a cage, there are 2 types, and i doubt she cast the windowless cell one, which you cant escape. besideds. all i need to do is poke you with my finger :smallsmile: ))

Dorizzit
2008-02-17, 04:41 PM
((why wouldn't she cast the windowless cell one? It isn't sound proof and it's invisible, it would be perfect for her uses.))

Faithdreamer
2008-02-17, 07:24 PM
:smallcool: (ozes cool.) Simple Observation:

Forcecage and Force Wall, invisbile or half seen magical creations of pure force. If sound waves reach a solid object they are turned back at that source. Since the windowless cell version is a solid object with no gaps anyone inside the cage would be completely silent to those outside. The opposite is true for those in reverse situations.

Only by using the bars version can someone speak with anyone inside.

Bars version, that's not so hard to believe. :smallsigh:

smart thog
2008-02-22, 09:25 AM
(ah that makes sense. Is it morning yet?)

Faithdreamer
2008-02-22, 05:43 PM
Is it morning Icewalker..?

Zombie pixe
2008-02-22, 06:20 PM
((if everyone is set up from moring, then i might do the fancy thing that only party leaders can do...))

Icewalker
2008-02-22, 06:48 PM
((Sorry, my subscribed threads didn't register new posts. I'll post as soon as I get a tidbit of info off Faithdreamer.))

Icewalker
2008-02-23, 11:06 AM
Dawn breaks over the clearing. You find yourselves remaining, stuck in the forcecage.

Faithdreamer
2008-02-23, 12:45 PM
Folds in Reality

The cage wasn't a problem. A few quick gestures later and it was almost like the cage never existed. With an exaggerated yawn the Professor was cheerily greeting everyone. "Good morning!"

smart thog
2008-02-23, 03:05 PM
*Falls and hits the ground as the forcecage is dispelled* Alright, who's making breakfast?

Zombie pixe
2008-02-23, 04:24 PM
a quick detect evil on the girl to make sure...

then i go and begin to resurect last nights fire.

hot breakfast anyone?

smart thog
2008-02-24, 04:40 PM
Who will make food for the bear?

Zombie pixe
2008-03-01, 12:29 PM
Yea sure, i will make it something...

Anyone know what it acctualy eats? :smallconfused:

i prepare a meal from each of our ration packs, i eat mine while wondering what the bear will eat that we have.

Intelegence check for bear food: [roll0]

smart thog
2008-03-07, 03:03 PM
Well, I think that It would eat anything out of our packs, because thats were it was heading.

Zombie pixe
2008-03-07, 03:17 PM
ummm... well then, anyone mind losing a days rations?

smart thog
2008-03-07, 06:02 PM
How about the Wizard? She does'nt even need her rations, since she can just teleport back to any city.