PDA

View Full Version : March 26th 2024 site issues

Askthepizzaguy
2024-03-26, 09:56 AM
The comic is working fine, the discussion forum part of the website is timing out for me without loading the page, sending me to cloudflare, and is otherwise extremely slow, but I know it's not an issue on my end because other sites are loading fine. Additionally there is an already banned spammer who has made several spam threads offering illegal activity i.e. here's how you can hire a hitman, also illegal drugs etc. I would like to report it, I'm sure you folks can find them as they're recent, but the site issues plus the 60 second wait between reports was too cumbersome for me to be able to report all of it, since it would kick me out of the report window. I believe at least one report managed to get through, but it's at least six on different subfora so you might want to check them all. I possibly could have linked all the threads in a single report, so you at least have a link, but I grew frustrated with the site loading issues and simply decided to report all these issues at once, here. Hope this was more helpful than annoying, if you're already aware of all this! :)

flat_footed
2024-03-26, 10:28 AM
The Fullmetal Mod: Thank you for calling this to our attention. The missed posts and threads should now be removed, thanks!