PDA

View Full Version : Slash!!!!!New webcomic !!!!!

Quinsar
2007-12-15, 11:38 PM
Heres comic 1 gonna try to update as much as i can maybe 2 times a week

Intro Redone

redoing it

Omega
2007-12-15, 11:44 PM
Heres comic 1 gonna try to update as much as i can maybe 2 times a week

Intro
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc102/quinsarny/comic1.png

New... for me... I'll keep tabs on this webcomic, want to see how it goes. :smallsmile:

GryffonDurime
2007-12-15, 11:56 PM
It really is a webcomic explosion, isn't it?

Anyway...I'd say take a bit more time when you're putting these together. Check over spelling and capitalization; Name shouldn't be capitalized, and it should be "their job" not "there job." Stuff like that may seem small and nitpicky, but it's polish for the comic. Also try saying things aloud...if it sounds weird to you, it'll really sound weird to your readers.

Not bad. For some reason, I like the vampire fellow already.

Looking forward to more :smallwink:

Quinsar
2007-12-16, 12:00 AM
kk next comic ill take more time to check it over

Mr_Saturn
2007-12-16, 12:10 AM
Frankly, cursing and spelling errors does not turn me on. You're competing with 20-ish other webcomics currently circulating the forum, so its a good idea to make everything the best you can.

Omega
2007-12-16, 07:40 AM
Frankly, cursing and spelling errors does not turn me on. You're competing with 20-ish other webcomics currently circulating the forum, so its a good idea to make everything the best you can.

True... advice: use tools for your webcomic that work to your advantage the more the better(in this case).

Quinsar
2007-12-16, 10:17 AM
I am truly truly sorry about all spelling errors and cursing there were some technical difficulties (namely my keyboard and roommate) i will repair comic 1 and again I'm sorry.

Omega
2007-12-16, 10:24 AM
I am truly truly sorry about all spelling errors and cursing there were some technical difficulties (namely my keyboard and roommate) i will repair comic 1 and again I'm sorry.

Well I for one will be looking forward to that. :smallwink:

Quinsar
2007-12-16, 01:57 PM
i redid it

Lyinginbedmon
2007-12-16, 02:06 PM
I wouldn't mind knowing why there's a distinct style difference between the character in the speech bubble and the two characters outside it :smallconfused:

Quinsar
2007-12-16, 02:24 PM
what do you mean

Quinsar
2007-12-16, 02:34 PM
oh when they meet they look the same really i just made them at different scales

AmberVael
2007-12-16, 02:50 PM
Here's comic one. I'm going to try to update as much as I can, maybe two times a week.

Okay, in the next comic I'll take more time to check it over.

I am truly, truly sorry about all spelling errors and cursing. There were some technical difficulties (namely my keyboard and roommate.) I will repair comic one and again I'm sorry.

I redid it.

What do you mean?

Oh, when they meet they look the same; I really just made them at different scales.

Editing, editing, editing.

Now see, normally I'm not much of a grammar and spelling Nazi. However, I'm letting this prove a point to you.
In case it isn't obvious, your posts and your comic share your lack of care and thought. You are just flinging things together without putting time into them, and then you are expecting them to somehow end up as passable anyways. That simply doesn't work.
The things you leave out are such simple things- small details, tiny specks of incorrectness- but you make these mistakes in mass, which makes the problems glaring and obvious. A mistake or two wouldn't be bad (the Giant has made spelling errors, and left out parts of characters, and that hasn't turned anyone off) but your work is riddled with them, like a piece of wood covered in termite holes.
If you were to create it in a more formal fashion, with more detailed art and correct spelling and grammar, it might not be so bad. As it is, my advice is to scrap it until you are ready to put effort into it.

Quinsar
2007-12-16, 02:55 PM
ok im gonna put some time in and start over but in the new one ill try not to have those things