PDA

View Full Version : Solo Trade Request

Llyarden
2024-04-10, 05:20 AM
Since the forum seems to be back to stability now, let's try this again - would anyone be interested in a solo game trade? At this point I've got a bunch of ideas from games that have fallen by the wayside so I don't have any particular preference in what I would want to play, with the exception that I do want my character (or characters) to be fairly powerful in terms of game mechanics (so high level for Pathfinder, high point value for something like GURPS, etc).

As far as systems go I'm probably most familiar with Pathfinder 1e and Mutants and Masterminds, but aside from those I know (to greater or lesser extents) GURPS, WoD, PTU, Shadowrun and a handful of others.

rogue_alchemist
2024-04-15, 11:25 AM
I'd be down to exchange M&M game. Do you prefer 1e, 2e, 2.5e

Llyarden
2024-04-15, 11:44 AM
...I'll be honest I forgot there actually were multiple versions of M&M. The only one I've ever played (or have the books for) is M&M 3e.

rogue_alchemist
2024-04-15, 01:43 PM
...I'll be honest I forgot there actually were multiple versions of M&M. The only one I've ever played (or have the books for) is M&M 3e.

All good. I have 3e, just haven't played it as much. Not a TON has changed, so you may have to keep me in check. If you're down, I'm down. You good to play on here? You want me to DM first?

Arael666
2024-04-19, 12:56 PM
Also interested if anyone else is willing to do this