PDA

View Full Version : Movies Deadpool and Wolverine official trailer

Darth Credence
2024-04-22, 11:15 AM
New trailer on Youtube here. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73_1biulkYk)

Looks like it picks up where their previous movies left off, bringing them into the new universe they are part of. Definitely R-rated, lots of fun stuff with both having healing factors. I haven't seen a superhero movie since GotG 3, I think, but I'll definitely go for this one.

KorvinStarmast
2024-04-22, 12:35 PM
New trailer on Youtube here. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73_1biulkYk)

Looks like it picks up where their previous movies left off, bringing them into the new universe they are part of. Definitely R-rated, lots of fun stuff with both having healing factors. I haven't seen a superhero movie since GotG 3, I think, but I'll definitely go for this one.
Wait a sec: didn't Wolverine die? (In the last Hugh Jackman Wolvering movie?)
(One of the few movies in that genre that I really liked).

Darth Credence
2024-04-22, 12:53 PM
Wait a sec: didn't Wolverine die? (In the last Hugh Jackman Wolvering movie?)
(One of the few movies in that genre that I really liked).

I may have been wrong about it picking up directly from their last movies - yes for Deadpool, but X-Men is convoluted enough that it may not work (and I forgot about Logan when I posted originally).

But if it does include Logan, the explanation is something, something, time travel, something, separate timelines, multiverse, something, something.

Yes, he (spoilers for a 7-year-old movie) died at the end of Logan. But that was in the future of that world, and the entire multiverse-shattering bit ended up happening before that - that's still half a decade or so away. The actors have said that this does not change that ending.

Infernally Clay
2024-04-22, 01:11 PM
The trailer vaguely explains how Logan is in the movie, but I’ll spoiler it just in case.

The TVA dude says this Logan, who is a variant, “let down his entire world”. He’s clearly younger too.

Psyren
2024-04-22, 02:53 PM
I am beyond hype for this as the main villains, at least going by the trailer, appear to be

Either Paradox or Cassandra Nova, possibly both.

Both are characters I've been wanting to see outside the comics for quite some time.

This also appears to be tied fairly closely to the events of Loki S2 so I guess I'm getting off my duff to finish that :smalltongue:

NeptunianOM
2024-04-22, 06:28 PM
I am beyond hype for this as the main villains, at least going by the trailer, appear to be

Either Paradox or Cassandra Nova, possibly both.

Both are characters I've been wanting to see outside the comics for quite some time.

This also appears to be tied fairly closely to the events of Loki S2 so I guess I'm getting off my duff to finish that :smalltongue:

Definitely looks like Cassandra. :smallbiggrin:

The Glyphstone
2024-04-23, 07:42 AM
The store in the background of the street scene is comedy gold.

Liefeld's
"Just Feet"

Tyndmyr
2024-04-23, 12:12 PM
This looks genuinely amazing. I'm more excited for this movie than any Marvel project since at least GotG 3.