PDA

View Full Version : Feather Fall for larger creatures/objects?

BlueWitch
2024-05-17, 07:54 AM
Is there any spell like Feather Fall that will work on larger than Medium Size targets?

I'm asking or somethng that might be able to stop a falling Plane from crashing into the ground.

loky1109
2024-05-17, 08:40 AM
Is there any spell like Feather Fall that will work on larger than Medium Size targets?

I'm asking or somethng that might be able to stop a falling Plane from crashing into the ground.
Mmm... Feather Fall?
Targets: One Medium or smaller freefalling object or creature/level
The spell affects one or more Medium or smaller creatures (including gear and carried objects up to each creature’s maximum load) or objects, or the equivalent in larger creatures: A Large creature or object counts as two Medium creatures or objects, a Huge creature or object counts as two Large creatures or objects, and so forth.

BlueWitch
2024-05-17, 10:00 AM
Mmm... Feather Fall?
Targets: One Medium or smaller freefalling object or creature/level
The spell affects one or more Medium or smaller creatures (including gear and carried objects up to each creature’s maximum load) or objects, or the equivalent in larger creatures: A Large creature or object counts as two Medium creatures or objects, a Huge creature or object counts as two Large creatures or objects, and so forth.

I can't beleive I didn't see something as simple as this right in the text. :sigh:
Well, thank you anyway! ^^

Inevitability
2024-05-17, 11:02 AM
Depending on the plane's size, it might be as big as Colossal, in which case it'd require a CL of 16. If that's not in your mage's wheelhouse quite, the list of ways to raise caster level (https://forums.giantitp.com/showthread.php?654710-Raising-Caster-Level) might be interesting to you as well.