PDA

View Full Version : Tomboys and Troublemakers: Der Dicenplatz



MrAbdiel
2024-05-17, 08:56 PM
Mousillon Bridge Combat!
Turn 1
[13] - Sang Goon3
[13] - Sang Goon4
[11] - Sang Flanker8
10 - WIGHARD (On tiebreak)
10 - GIMGROTH
9 - BRUNO (On tiebreak)
[9] - Sang Flanker9
[9] - Lefty
8 - BERTELIS
7 - JASMINE (On tiebreak)
[7] - Sang Flanker6
[6] - Sang Flanker7
[5] - Righty
[5] - Sang Goon5

Tertiary combatants:

Small Gaétan (in the river, noncombatant)
Schlapp (rescuing Small Gaétan, on Wighard's initiative)

It'll take Schlapp 1d5+1 turns to pull Small Gaétan to safety. [roll0]

First, we have a pair of bolas from Goon3 and 4, and a lasso from Flanker8. Assume the party is tactically clustered so all targets will be randomized. Jasmine has a lower chance of being targeted because she's liddle and visibly less threatening. Gimgroth has slightly higher chance of being targetted because he is verbally and visibly the most threatening.

1 Jasmine, 2-4 Gimgroth, 5-6 Wighard, 7-8 Bruno, 9-10 Bertelis. They won't repeat targets; if they would target someone already facing a target on the same initiative, they'll retarget with a supplementary roll.

Bolas 1 [roll1] to target, to hit [roll2]. There's a -10 penalty against anyone holding a shield.
Bolas 2 [roll3] to target, to hit [roll4]. There's a -10 penalty against anyone holding a shield.
Lasso [roll5] to target, to hit [roll6]. There's a -10 penalty against anyone holding a shield.
Supp 1 [roll7] to target, to hit [roll8]. There's a -10 penalty against anyone holding a shield.
Supp 2 [roll9] to target, to hit [roll10]. There's a -10 penalty against anyone holding a shield.

MrAbdiel
2024-05-17, 09:06 PM
Bertelis is struck by a bola for [roll0] damage to the left arm. He is immobilized, prone, and helpless until he breaks out with a successful +0 Agi or Strength test as an action. Nearby allies can make similar tests to free entangled allies.

Bruno is snared around the legs with a lasso. He is immobilized and prone (but not helpless, because his arms are free) until he breaks out with with a successful +0 Agi or Strength test as an action. Nearby allies can make similar tests to free entangled allies.

The other bolas goes whizzing by Wighard, missing him.

MrAbdiel
2024-05-18, 04:09 PM
Lefty tries to dodge Gimgroth's hammer: [roll0]. Then it's Bruno's turn.

MrAbdiel
2024-05-20, 09:31 AM
Lefty quickdraws a dagger, then swift attacks at Gimgroth with his hand weapon.

[roll0] for [roll1]
and [roll2] for [roll3].

The other flanker slings his lasso at Wighard, now that it's clear he's a witch and needs to be controlled.

[roll4].

Bertelis tries to escape his bolas.

[roll5] then [roll6] or stand up, whichever is most relevent.

MrAbdiel
2024-05-21, 12:33 AM
A hefty shot from Jasmine to the chest of Goon5. That's a +10 Crit. [roll0], he's probably dead!

MrAbdiel
2024-05-21, 12:42 AM
He's extremely dead. That leaves up to act:

Flanker 6 and 7 with Lasso for Wighard.

Flanker6 [ROLL=vs42]1d100[ROLL]. If that hits, the next one will charge and kick Wighard. Otherwise, this is another lasso attempt.

Flanker7 [ROLL=vs42]1d100[ROLL].

Righty will quickdraw a dagger and then also charge Wighard; the magic is just more of a visible threat even than a discharged pistol.

[roll0]. Obviously there are bonuses if Wighard is prone or helpless right now.

Goon 5 turn.. He's dead.

Round 2.

The goons who through their Bolas' charge Bruno and Bertelis, quickdrawing handweapons as they go.

[roll1] for [roll2] on Bruno.
[roll3] for [roll4] on Bertelis.
Bertelis parry attempt [roll5]

Flanker 8 is the one whose's lasso got cut apart by Bruno, so he's going to quickdraw and charge him as well.

[roll6] for [roll7] on Bruno.

And that would bring us back to Wigard, Gimgroth, and Bruno.

MrAbdiel
2024-05-21, 12:43 AM
[roll0] and [roll1] rerolling those botched Lasso rolls.

MrAbdiel
2024-05-22, 01:08 AM
A crit from Wighard's blood magic on Lefty. It's a +2 Crit, to the body because it's magic.

MrAbdiel
2024-05-22, 01:09 AM
it would be wise for me to roll dice for such things. [roll0].

MrAbdiel
2024-05-22, 01:11 AM
He's stunned for 1d10 rounds. If it's 3+, I'll assume Gimgroth assesses he's good to move on to another target.

MrAbdiel
2024-05-22, 01:12 AM
This will require me to roll dice as well. lol. [roll0]

MrAbdiel
2024-05-22, 01:21 AM
Gimgroth unloading on Righty.

Righty Parry: [roll0]
Righty Dodge: [roll1]

Probably a crit anyway: [roll2]

MrAbdiel
2024-05-22, 01:41 AM
Initiative for a newcomer: [roll0]

MrAbdiel
2024-05-22, 01:55 AM
Flanker 9 is going to try to lasso Gimgroth, who seems most dangerous to him right this second.

[roll0] to hit.

Bertelis gets up and attacks his opponent:

[roll1] for [roll2] damage. Attempted dodge: [roll3], vs 40.

MrAbdiel
2024-05-23, 03:45 AM
Flankers 6 and 7 charge Wighard and Gimgroth respectively.

[roll0] for [roll1] clobberin' damage on Wighard.
[roll2] for [roll3] clobberin' damage on Gimgroth.

Redcloak moves under the bridge out of sight.

Things are getting out of hand, so in a last desperate effort, Goon3, Goon 4, and Flanker 8 are all going to All Out Attack Bertelis and Bruno. Even rolls will target Bertelis, Odd ones will target Bruno. +20 for all out.

[roll4] for [roll5]
[roll6] for [roll7]
[roll8] for [roll9]


In case there need to be any confirmation and extra damage rolls, these will trigger in order as required:

[roll10] for [roll11]
[roll12] for [roll13]
[roll14] for [roll15]

MrAbdiel
2024-05-23, 07:38 PM
Bruno's crit on Goon 3: [roll0] on the leg! 7 pt crit!

MrAbdiel
2024-05-23, 07:45 PM
[roll0] 4pt crit on Flanker 6's, from Gimgroth's attacks, to the noggin.

Flanker 9 will make a last forlorn lasso attempt on Gimgroth. It's at -20 for friends in melee. Big risk, big reward, probable fail.

[roll1]

MrAbdiel
2024-05-23, 07:47 PM
Bertelis freakout. Swift attacks on Goon4, then Flanker 8.

[roll0] for [roll1]
[roll2] for [roll3]

MrAbdiel
2024-05-23, 07:48 PM
Two crits in a row, distributed as needed.

[roll0] and [roll1].

MrAbdiel
2024-05-24, 11:10 AM
Down to the dregs.

Flanker7 all outs against Wighard.

[roll0] for [roll1]

Bleeding guy bleeds. As always high is bad.

[roll2]

MrAbdiel
2024-05-25, 04:17 AM
[roll0] for a 2 point crit to the leg.
[roll1] for a 4 point crit to the Arm.
[roll2] for a 7 point crit to the Head.

MrAbdiel
2024-05-28, 12:29 AM
Poor Jacque: [roll0] to confirm on Bruno's behalf, [roll1] [roll2] [roll3]

MrAbdiel
2024-06-03, 11:15 AM
Left WP: [roll0], chasing like.. 6 degrees, lol