PDA

View Full Version : Major updates at Private Sanctuary

Azaul
2007-12-17, 11:48 PM
Double update to 3.5's online haven, Private Sanctuary.

The review of Complete Adventurer (http://rcjrproductions.com/35ps/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=49&Itemid=27) is posted. This means the entire first Complete series has been reviewed.

Also, Episode 11 (http://rcjrproductions.com/35ps/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=50&Itemid=26) of our weekly podcast is posted. We discuss character death and inter-character conflict.

Kizara
2007-12-17, 11:49 PM
Isn't this sort of advertising/spam banned on these boards?

Laurellien
2007-12-18, 01:35 AM
That's what I thought, and I agree in that I think it shouldn't be allowed. HOWEVER, seeing as the site is a not-for-profit venture then it is allowed to be advertised on these boards.

Khanderas
2007-12-18, 10:05 AM
Well the OP is a Halfling and not a Pixie. Does lend some credit to its legality here.

Mr. Friendly
2007-12-18, 10:54 AM
Yeah and I've seen other people post links to their own sites info. As long as they aren't selling anything, I think they are good. Still, yer site is blocked to me at work. :smalltongue:

Azaul
2007-12-18, 02:58 PM
Well, like you said, I'm not selling anything. Actually, the site was started because I've bought too many sourcebooks that I regretted owning, like weapons of Legacy and Complete Divine. I couldn't find any site that reviewed sourcebooks, so I made my own. When 4th edition was announced, and I was sitting on a dozen reviews for books that would be discontinued in under a year, I was faced with scrapping all my hard work, or changing my idea. I also had a bunch of articles writen for Dragon magazine when the magazine was discontinued. So I went with a website devoted to 3.5 loyalists.

And I have been a member of the board for a couple of years now. I'm not a regular poster, but I do occassionally throw in my two cents when I have the time. Actually, if you look over the podcasts' show notes, I've plugged giantitp.com a couple of times, both the strip and the board game.