PDA

View Full Version : Sneak Attack Feats & Boosts

Fixer
2007-12-18, 09:07 AM
I am building a rogue centered around sneak attacks. I have been going through and am trying to get a comprehensive list of feats that relate to sneak attack or, in some fashion, relate to sneak attacks (like being able to perform sneak attacks more often or under different circumstances).

{table]Feat|Benefit|Book
Arterial Strike|Forgo 1d6 sneak attack for bleeding wound|Complete Warrior
Concussion Attack|Forgo 2d6 sneak attack for -2 Int & -2 Wis for 10 rounds|Complete Scoundrel
Craven|Add your character level to sneak attack damage|Champions of Ruin
Crossbow Sniper|Increase range with sneak attack to 60 feet when using crossbow|Players Handbook 2
Daring Outlaw|Rogue and Swashbuckler levels stack for sneak attack|Complete Scoundrel
Deadeye Shot|Fire when ally connects with attack to deny target Dex bonus to AC|Players Handbook 2
Deadly Precision|Reroll 1s on sneak attack dice|Expanded Psionics Handbook
Deafening Strike|Forgo 3d6 sneak attack to deafen enemy|Complete Scoundrel
Demonic Sneak Attack|Reroll a number of dice of a sneak attack|Fiendish Codex I - Hordes of the Abyss
Devoted Inquisitor|If Smiting Evil and Sneak Attack on same attack, target must save or be dazed for 1 round|Complete Adventurer
Disembowling Strike|Forgo 4d6 damage to deal 1d4 Con damage once per day per opponent|Complete Scoundrel
Dragonfire Strike|Converts sneak attack damage into a particular energy type|Dragon Magic
Eldritch Erosion|Forgo 4d6 sneak attack for SR/PR reduced by 5|Complete Scoundrel
Flick of the Wrist|Target considered flat-footed once per encounter|Complete Warrior
Hamstring|Forgo 2d6 sneak attack to reduce opponent's speed by half|Complete Warrior
Headshot|Forgo 5d6 sneak attack to make target Confused for 1 round|Complete Scoundrel
Impeding Attack|Forgo 3d6 sneak attack for -2 Str and -2 Dex checks for 10 rounds|Complete Scoundrel
Improved Sneak Attack|+1d6 to sneak attack|Epic Level Handbook
Indigo Strike|+2 insight damage to sneak attack per essentia invested|Magic of Incarnum
Lingering Damage|When dealing sneak attack damage to a target, they take that damage the next round as well|Epic Level Handbook
Maiming Strike|Forgo 2d6 sneak attack for 1 charisma damage|Exemplars of Evil
Merciful Strike|Forgo 1d6 damage to deal nonlethal damage without -4 to hit|Complete Scoundrel
Mind Drain|Forgo 1d6 sneak attack to drain power points|Complete Scoundrel
Neraph Charge|Target of your charge denied AC bonus from Dex, once per encounter|Planar Handbook
Persistent Attacker|Forgo 4d6 sneak attack to automatically grant sneak attack against same target next round regardless of circumstances|Complete Scoundrel
Sacred Strike|deal d8s as holy damage instead of d6s against evil foes|Book of Exalted Deeds
Savvy Rogue|Rogue Special Abilities deal extra effects|Complete Scoundrel
Silencing Strike|use a silence ability to cause sneak attack to silence target|Races of Stone
Sneak Attack of Opportunity|Every attack of opportunity is a sneak attack|Epic Level Handbook
Staggering Strike|A successful sneak attack staggers opponent|Complete Adventurer
Swift Ambush|Rogue and Scout levels stack for Skirmish damage|Complete Scoundrel
Telling Blow|When you score a critical hit you also deal sneak attack damage|Players Handbook 2
Throat Punch|Forgo 2d6 sneak attack to hinder target's speech for 3 rounds|Complete Scoundrel
Undo Resistance|When sneak attacking with cold iron weapon, reduce SR by 1|Fiendish Codex II
[/table]

{table]Boost|Source
Assassin Mask (+1d6 sneak attack)|Master of Masks prestige class
Assassin's Stance (+2d6 sneak attack)|Shadow Hand Stance
Crippling Strike (2 Str damage on sneak attack)|Rogue Special Ability
Deadly Precision (+1d6 sneak attack)|Weapon ability, Magic Item Compendium
Deadly Precision (+2d6 sneak attack)|Weapon ability, Complete Adventurer
Death's Ruin (replaces trap sense, allows half dice against undead)|Complete Champion replacement level
Holy Stalker (Replaces crippling strike, allows 2 positive energy damage per sneak attack dice against undead)|Complete Champion
Iajatsu (extra dice based on skill roll when opponent flat-footed)|Oriental Adventures
Mantle of the Predator (+1d6 damage if target denied Dex)|Magic Item Compendium
Penetrating Strike (replaces trap sense, allows half dice - not sneak attack damage - against anything normally immune if you are flanking)|Dungeonscape
Rogue's Vest (+1d6 sneak attack)|Magic Item Compendium
[/table]

And posted just to make Mr Friendly stop crying. :smalltongue:

{table]Trick Name|Catagory|Prerequisite|Effect
Hidden Blade|Manipulation|Quick Draw, Sleight of Hand 5|Draw hidden weapon as move action; target flat-footed.
Acrobatic Backstab|Movement|Tumble 12|Move through opponents square to make them flat-footed.[/table]
I know there are more but I don't have all my books handy. I am not including Dragon Magazine stuff because not everyone can get back issues.

Armads
2007-12-18, 09:13 AM
Dragonfire Strike: Adds +1d6 sneak attack damage when you use it, but converts your SA damage to an energy type. From Dragon Magic.

So..Many...Ambush..Feats.. from...CScoundrel...

cupkeyk
2007-12-18, 09:16 AM
Maiming strike, prereqs are +2d6 SA and EVIL!!! You can forgo +2d6 SA and deal 1 point charisma damage instead. If you also have penetrating strike, you can one shot most golems.

playswithfire
2007-12-18, 09:20 AM
crystal keep has 27 sneak attack based feats in their 3.5 feats list, mostly the aforementioned ambush feats

Nebo_
2007-12-18, 09:22 AM
Craven, from Heroes of... something. Mental blank. It's a Faerun book.

It adds one point of damage per character level to your SA.

cupkeyk
2007-12-18, 09:27 AM
Craven is from Heroes of Horror. It nets you a +2 to saves against fear. Perfect for halfling rogues who just cancel out.

Adumbration
2007-12-18, 09:29 AM
Can't remember from which book, but...

Sacred strike - convert the d6s of the sneak attack into d8s against evil enemies, dealing (holy?) damage.

Possibly BoED or Complete Champion.

Fixer
2007-12-18, 09:31 AM
I will update my table as I can.

Maiming strike, prereqs are +2d6 SA and EVIL!!! You can forgo +2d6 SA and deal 1 point charisma damage instead. If you also have penetrating strike, you can one shot most golems.

Where is THIS from? Book of Vile Darkness?

(Oh, and golems are immune to ability damage. That is a seperate ability from being immune to sneak attacks.)

cupkeyk
2007-12-18, 09:42 AM
Exemplars of Evil

Mr. Friendly
2007-12-18, 09:48 AM
In a tangental, related bit, I thought I would point out a couple of Skill Tricks from Complete Scoundrel that are Pseudo-Featish and very handy for the Sneak-centric Rogue.

{table]Trick Name|Catagory|Prerequisite|Effect
Hidden Blade|Manipulation|Quick Draw, Sleight of Hand 5|Draw hidden weapon as move action; target flat-footed.
Acrobatic Backstab|Movement|Tumble 12|Move through opponents square to make them flat-footed.[/table]

Iku Rex
2007-12-18, 10:24 AM
Feats:
Martial Stance (ToB) with Assassins's Stance adds +2d6 sneak attack. You need Martial Study (ToB) to qualify - I suggest Cloak of Deception. (Fighter feats, so can be taken with the heroics [SC, lv2] spell.)

Drow of the Underdark has 4 ambush feats.

Items:
Bracers of Murder (DrowUnd, 8000 gp) lets you reroll ones on your sneak attack damage (+ other benefits).
Bracers of the Hunter (SecXen, 9500 gp) adds 1d6 sneak attack damage (+ other benefits).
The Deadly Precision weapon ability (MIC, +1) adds 1d6 sneak attack damage.
The Rogue's Vest (MIC, 18000) adds 1d6 sneak attack damage (+ other benefits).
The Mantle of the Predator (MIC, 8000 gp) adds 1d6 damage if opponent denied Dex bonus (+other benefits).

Spells:
Critical strike (SC, lv1, swift) adds 1d6 damage under sneak attack conditions.
Hunter's eye (SC, lv 2) adds caster level/3 d6 sneak attack damage. ranger spell, but available to wizards through the Spontaneous Divination alternate class feature in Complete Champion.

Telonius
2007-12-18, 11:07 AM
Not a feat per se, but the Master of Masks PrC gets an Assassin mask at first level. A one-level dip (Rogue19/MoM1) gives you a total of 11d6 sneak at 20th level, as well as +2 hide and Move Silent. Maybe not much of a boost to Sneak Attack, but FWIW.

Person_Man
2007-12-18, 11:20 AM
Deafening Strike: Trade 3d6 Sneak Attack to deafen enemy. Complete Scoundrel.

Eldritch Erosion: Trade 4d6 Sneak Attack to reduce targets Spell Resistance or Power Resistance by 5. Multiple uses don't stack. Complete Scoundrel.

Mind Drain: Trade 1d6 Sneak Attack to drain Power Points. Complete Scoundrel.

Undo Resistance: If you deal Sneak Attack damage with a Cold Iron weapon, you reduce the target's Spell Resistance by 1. Multiple uses stack. Fiendish Codex II.

Devoted Inquisitor: When you Smite Evil and Sneak Attack with one attack, target must Save or be Dazed for one round. Complete Adventurer.

Silencing Strike: Use one of the daily uses of your silence spell-like ability to turn a sneak attack into a silencing strike. Races of Stone.

Sneak Attack of Opportunity: Any attack of opportunity you make is considered a Sneak Attack. Epic Handbook.

Lingering Damage: When you deal Sneak Attack, that target takes damage equal to your Sneak Attack on your next turn as well. Epic Handbook.

Here are a few that aren't strictly Sneak Attack feats that you might want to include on your list anyway:

Neraph Charge: The first time you charge a foe he is denied his Dex bonus to AC. Planar Handbook.

Daring Outlaw: Your Rogue and Swashbuckler levels stack to determine Sneak Attack, Grace, and Dodge bonus. Complete Scoundrel.

Swift Ambusher: Your Rogue and Scout levels stack to determine Skirmish, and you can qualify for ambush feats by using Sneak Attack and Skirmish.

Twist the Knife: Forego critical damage to impose a penalty on foe's attacks, damage, saves, and checks. (Requires Sneak Attack as a pre-req). Exemplars of Evil.

In my opinion, no character with any amount of Sneak Attack should be without Craven and Staggering Strike. And if you have a lot of Sneak Attack, you should definitely pick up Maiming Strike as well, because it allows you to trade in Sneak Attack for Cha damage (ex: 6d6 Sneak Attack becomes 3 points of Cha damage), and many powerful monsters and animals have dirt poor Cha.

Fax Celestis
2007-12-18, 11:43 AM
Also, there's that Canny Rogue or whatever feat it is in CScn that makes your rogue special abilities (such as Crippling Strike) more powerful.

CASTLEMIKE
2007-12-18, 11:48 AM
UA and the D20 SRD has the bonus feats with skill requirements under the generic classes:

Sneak Attack (Ex)
As the rogue ability, but +2d6 on damage rolls. Prerequisites: Hide 4 ranks, Move Silently 4 ranks.

Improved Sneak Attack (Ex)
Add +3d6 to your sneak attack damage. Prerequisites: Hide 11 ranks, Move Silently 11 ranks, sneak attack.

Greater Sneak Attack (Ex)
Add +4d6 to your sneak attack damage. Prerequisites: Hide 18 ranks, Move Silently 18 ranks, sneak attack, improved sneak attack.

Maiming Strike is from Exemplars of Evil:

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/4ex/20070912a

leperkhaun
2007-12-18, 11:58 AM
Not really a feat, and alot of people forget about it.

One of the rogue special abilities

Crippling strike - -2 Str everytime something takes damage from SA

Fixer
2007-12-18, 01:20 PM
UA and the D20 SRD has the bonus feats with skill requirements under the generic classes:
Yeah, these specifically state they are only for the generic classes.

Thanks a bunch to everyone's who is contributing. I am updating as I am able.

Person_Man
2007-12-18, 01:23 PM
Also, there's that Canny Rogue or whatever feat it is in CScn that makes your rogue special abilities (such as Crippling Strike) more powerful.

Good catch. Savvy Rogue. Makes all of your special abilities better. Crippling Strike can be dealt to anyone, even enemies immune to Sneak Attack.

Fixer
2007-12-18, 01:27 PM
In my opinion, no character with any amount of Sneak Attack should be without Craven and Staggering Strike. And if you have a lot of Sneak Attack, you should definitely pick up Maiming Strike as well, because it allows you to trade in Sneak Attack for Cha damage (ex: 6d6 Sneak Attack becomes 3 points of Cha damage), and many powerful monsters and animals have dirt poor Cha.
I don't see the real benefit to Craven other than just a single extra point per character level unless there is something in the feat I don't know about.

I agree to Staggering Strike. After reading that I immediately put it into my rogue build.

My rogue, however, is not evil and therefore cannot take the Maiming Strike.

Person_Man
2007-12-18, 02:10 PM
I don't see the real benefit to Craven other than just a single extra point per character level unless there is something in the feat I don't know about.

Well, +1 damage per level is just as good as Smite Evil. Except Craven is based on character level, not class level. So if you can pick up 1d6 Sneak Attack from any source, you can add +1 damage per character level per attack. There are plenty of PrC that do this, so you don't even have to dip into Rogue.

It applies every time you make a Sneak Attack, which synergizes very well with any other melee build that tries to maximizes the # of attacks.

And its a bonus to damage that's not expressed in dice. That means its multiplied when you roll a crit, or use feats/abilities like Spirited Charge, Headlong Rush, Battle Jump, etc.

For example, a Fighter 6/Blackguard 5 with Craven deals an extra 11 points of damage every time he attacks and makes a Sneak Attack (in addition to the base +1d6). By itself that's pretty good, especially when combined with the Power Attack feats. If he's riding his a mount and uses Spirited Charge, it becomes a +33 bonus to damage. If he can pick up pounce (via a spell or PrC or dip into Barbarian or whatever) and makes a full attack, he can potentially get +99 bonus points of damage.

All that for just 1 feat. And the best part about it is that there is barely any tradeoff. No penalty to BAB or AC or whatnot, like Power Attack. Just a minor penalty to your Will Save vs. Fear. You still have to qualify for Sneak Attack, which can be troublesome. But there are ways to fix that.

Ganurath
2007-12-18, 02:12 PM
It's not a feat, but there are Rogue varient materials in Complete Champion that help Rogues overcome the undead problem: Death's Ruin replaces trap sense to allow sneak attacks against undead (with half the dice, rounded down.) Holy Stalker is nice, too; It allows non-evil rogues to deal 2 positive energy damage per sneak attack dice to undead when they would be allowed a sneak attack against normal creatures. It's a replacement for crippling strike.

Renx
2007-12-18, 02:19 PM
Would be nice to have reqs in the original list, too.

Fixer
2007-12-18, 02:39 PM
Would be nice to have reqs in the original list, too.
If someone wants to give me all the reqs I might consider updating but, really, I give the book so people can go look it up for themselves.

(Or, Google the name and the book and see if someone else has mentioned specifics online if you don't own the books.)

CASTLEMIKE
2007-12-18, 03:06 PM
Yeah, these specifically state they are only for the generic classes.

Sure but the generic expert is a rogue class. Unless you want a sneak attacking super skill monkey 5 or 6 generic class levels could net your PC 5 or 6 bonus feats (Exp - 2, War - 4, SC -1 or Exp -2, War - 2, SC - 1, SC -1) and open up some of those wands for sneak attack without needing to use UMD and a lot of options with those 5 or 6 bonus feats since sneak attacking would only use up 3 of them.

My understanding is the key word regarding generic and standard base classes is that they "SHOULDN'T" (Not Prohibited) be Mixed, but PRCs which make up the majority of most builds after level 5 or so are wide open. From the SRD:

If you use these generic classes, you shouldn't also use the standard character classes (or variants of those classes). You can still include prestige classes, if you wish to add that level of complexity to your game, but you may have to tweak some prestige class prerequisites that include class features not available to these classes.

Edit: Something like Exp - 1, War - 4, Assassin -3, Spellcaster -1, Assassin +6, Exp +1, other PRCs - 4 to taste (Say Shadow Dancer sticking to core(Chameleon -3+ could be interesting with Mimic class feature Sneak Attack with a human since PRC sneak attack stacks with the generic class feats) Unseen Seer - 4 could add another +2D6 to Sneak Attack with the PRC Damage bonus and there are lots of other source books for PRCs and feats):

Sneak Attack damage is (+2D6, ISA +3D6, GSA +4D6 (this only uses 3 of the 6 generic class bonus feats (The other 3 could qualify for the Shadow Dancer PRC to pick up Hide in Plain Sight, Evasion, Uncanny Dodge, Summon Shadow, Shadow Illusion and Shadow Jump or pick up things like Turning or Summon Familiar), with +5D6 from Assassin for +14D6 Sneak Attack and less of a skill monkey compared to +10D6 for a Rogue - 20 or +10D6 for a Rogue - 10 Assassin - 10.

Exp -2, War - 2, SC -1, Assassin- 3, Shadow Dancer -5 (6 if sticking to core only and no Unseen Seer - 1), Assassin +6, Unseen Seer -1 should get +15D6 Sneak Attack (SA +2D6, ISA +3D6, GSA +4D6, Assassin +5D6 for 9 levels, and +1D6 from Unseen Seer -1) since the PC shouldn't need to always take a generic level at 9 and 15 for ISA and GSA when they acquire a leveling feat.

Curmudgeon
2007-12-18, 08:38 PM
Craven is from Heroes of Horror. It nets you a +2 to saves against fear. Perfect for halfling rogues who just cancel out. This is wrong. Craven is from Champions of Ruin; it's on page 17 of that book, and it gives you a -2 to saves against fear.

The only use of "Craven" in Heroes of Horror is in the list of "Depravity Effects" (Table 4-3 on page 65, with the details of "Craven" on page 66). This has nothing at all to do with the feat.

Fax Celestis
2007-12-18, 08:49 PM
Be warned: the extra damage provided by Penetrating Strike is not technically sneak attack damage.

Whenever you flank a creature that is immune to extra damage from sneak attacks, you still deal extra damage equal to half your normal sneak attack dice.

ZeroNumerous
2007-12-18, 10:21 PM
Instead of Dungeonscape's non-sneak attack damage.. Just get a Greater Truedeath Crystal or a Greater Demolition Crystal. Sneak/Crit undead/constructs respectively.

Vanisher's Cloak - 3/charge day - Invisibility for 4 rounds at 2,500 GP 3 times a day. Good for that low-level rogue who wants to sneak without a flanker.

Ring of Invisibility - Invisibility at will. 20,000 GP. Eventually replaces the Vanisher's Cloak at mid-levels.

Greater Tentacle Rod - They're attacks, they're wielded by you. Catch your opponent off-guard or flanked for 6 separate attacks(only +18 bonus each, but each deals 9+Sneak Attack). As a bonus, hitting 3 times Fatigues your target. Hitting all 6 times in one go(or an additional 3 times at any time) upgrades this to Exhausted. The Fighter-Killer when coupled with Crippling Strike.

CASTLEMIKE
2007-12-19, 12:10 AM
a single level dip in Spellthief - 1 could be nice (+1D6 Sneak Attack could bump up Sneak Attack to +11D6 over +10D6 with a Rogue - 20 or Rogue - 10, Assassin - 10 with a human.

Throw in the Master Spellthief feat for stealing spells with a Psychic Rogue if the Magic/Psionics Transparency rules apply in a game or the PC has a lot of spellcasting levels from a PRC like Assassin.

Dipping a level into Scout -1 for Skirmish +1D6 could be useful in some games.

Bag_of_Holding
2007-12-19, 02:20 AM
Indigo Strike from MoI only adds +2 bonus on damage rolls per invested essentia, not +2d6 dice.

Talic
2007-12-19, 02:33 AM
Be warned: the extra damage provided by Penetrating Strike is not technically sneak attack damage.

By wording, that means that a +6D6 sneak attack would net a bonus of +3 damage. It's a damage bonus equal to half the number of dice... Not the roll of those dice.

Ganurath
2007-12-19, 02:42 AM
I almost forgot: Deadly Precision, a +2 weapon enhancement, increases the damage someone with sneak attack does using sneak attack by 2d6. Courtesy of Complete Adventurer.

Fixer
2007-12-19, 07:14 AM
Indigo Strike from MoI only adds +2 bonus on damage rolls per invested essentia, not +2d6 dice.
Are referrring to this? http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/iw/20050805a

If so, it directly contradicts the BOOK that I own and there has been no errata on it that I have seen. Unless I somehow read the book entirely wrong. I will check again when I get home.

Ok, I don't have Dungeonscape handy. Can someone quote the rules in here so we know how to put it into the table?

Mr. Friendly
2007-12-19, 08:21 AM
*sniffle*

I went through the trouble of posting those Skill Tricks for nothing.

I guess they aren't good enough.

*cries*

:mitd:

Fixer
2007-12-19, 08:25 AM
No, I'm just a hearless bastard who doesn't possess an ounce of charity.

Ok, that's a lie. But I refuse to change just to make you happy.

Ok, fine, I'll change it, but I shall be exceptionally cross the rest of the day because of you. I hope you are satisfied. :smallmad:

Mr. Friendly
2007-12-19, 08:28 AM
No, I'm just a hearless bastard who doesn't possess an ounce of charity.

Ok, that's a lie. But I refuse to change just to make you happy.

Ok, fine, I'll change it, but I shall be exceptionally cross the rest of the day because of you. I hope you are satisfied. :smallmad:

:thog: happy.

:xykon: happy too.

And posted just to make Mr Friendly stop crying.

Yay! I'm participating. :smallbiggrin:

The Mormegil
2007-12-19, 09:20 AM
Also, remember that Crippling Strike isn't -2 Str, is 2 Str damages.

Mr. Friendly
2007-12-19, 09:27 AM
I don't know if it's really worth bringing up, but there is something to be said Iaijutsu Focus. It's from OA and it's 3rd Edition, but really it wouldn't/doesn't change that much from 30 to 3.5

Broken in the hands of a Rogue? You betcha. Plus it would take a lot of work to fit it into any builds, unless you just use it cross class and not worry about maximizing it.

Essentially, it is strong to the Rogue Sneak attacker (IMO) because since you are maximizing opportunities to have a flat-footed opponent anyway, Iaijutsu is keyed off of flat-footedness, making them go together like peanut-butter and jelly.

Fixer
2007-12-19, 12:21 PM
I am hereby revoking these builds as I DID completely misread the Indigo Strike feat.

Bag of Holding was, in fact, correct in (her?) interpretation of the feat.

Amiria
2007-12-19, 01:03 PM
Second build doesn't work. I guess you didn't know the prerequisites for Neraph Charge (http://realmshelps.dandello.net/cgi-bin/feats.pl?Neraph_Charge,PlH) ? Impossible to take at first level for anyone. Also, Knowledge (the planes) is a cross-class skill for rogues, making the feat quite costly.

Fixer
2007-12-19, 01:09 PM
Second build doesn't work. I guess you didn't know the prerequisites for Neraph Charge (http://realmshelps.dandello.net/cgi-bin/feats.pl?Neraph_Charge,PlH) ? Impossible to take at first level for anyone. Also, Knowledge (the planes) is a cross-class skill for rogues, making the feat quite costly.
Yeah, I didn't know what its prerequisites were. I just picked one from the list because I was pretty sure that no other feat on that list qualified and work called me to a meeting.

What should go in there? Opinion?

Amiria
2007-12-19, 01:30 PM
I'd take Telling Blow and add Keen to the weapon, probably a rapier then.

Mr. Friendly
2007-12-19, 01:34 PM
Fixer - If UA material is allowed, what about taking Flaws at 1st to get in a couple more feats?

Fixer
2007-12-19, 01:37 PM
Fixer - If UA material is allowed, what about taking Flaws at 1st to get in a couple more feats?
:smalleek: :smalleek: :smalleek:

Good Lord, Man! IS IT NOT BROKEN ENOUGH?

Criminy. 32d6+20 sneak attack damage!

Don't forget each build also has an at-will 30' range 1d6 acid touch attack (Dissolving Spittle) usable 1/round.

Maybe it could be more broken, but I think it's cheesy enough at the moment.

Mr. Friendly
2007-12-19, 01:43 PM
:smalleek: :smalleek: :smalleek:

Good Lord, Man! IS IT NOT BROKEN ENOUGH?

Criminy. 32d6+20 sneak attack damage!

Don't forget each build also has an at-will 30' range 1d6 acid touch attack (Dissolving Spittle) usable 1/round.

Maybe it could be more broken, but I think it's cheesy enough at the moment.

It's broken... but, really, can it ever be broken enough? And with some Flaws you could grab TWF and, something else, then later take Improved TWF. Don't forget a Belt of Broken Battle for your equipment. :smallbiggrin:

Person_Man
2007-12-19, 02:20 PM
Yeah, I didn't know what its prerequisites were. I just picked one from the list because I was pretty sure that no other feat on that list qualified and work called me to a meeting.

What should go in there? Opinion?

FYI, Neraph (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/iw/20040613a&page=2) get a racial ability similar to Neraph's Charge for free. They also get Darkvision and +2 natural armor, making them a great +0 LA race.

But I'd dump Neraph's Charge and Persistent Attacker. It's just too easy to flank or pick up a Wand of Greater Invisibility or Ring of Blinking.

Mr. Friendly
2007-12-19, 02:38 PM
I'm probably wrong on this, but can't you use Ninja Strike/ Skirmish as the Pre-Req for Sneak Attack feats?

Ganurath
2007-12-19, 02:59 PM
I'm probably wrong on this, but can't you use Ninja Strike/ Skirmish as the Pre-Req for Sneak Attack feats?Sudden Strike works, but Skirmish doesn't. Complete Adventurer explains the transparency.