PDA

View Full Version : A Silly Question

CockroachTeaParty
2007-12-20, 10:02 PM
Good evening everyone.

Many moons ago I owned quite a fine book: the Expanded Psionics Handbook. At some point in the past I lost it, much to my despair, but later I learned that most of the information it contained was on the d20 SRD. I also have the misfortune of owning a copy of Complete Psionic, so statistics for things like the Githyanki and Githzerai are available.

However, one thing that I have forever lost was the tables containing the charts for the psionic races' starting ages, along with the tables for generating height and weight.

I realize that these are trivial details, and that I could probably just make something up, but does anyone know if these trifles are located anywhere on these wonderful internets? Anyone bored and wishing to lend random assistance to beleagured strangers, look no farther than this humble post. Excelsior!!

tyckspoon
2007-12-20, 10:07 PM
Those are on the SRD, too (at least, the expanded SRD on d20srd.org; it's not strictly the SRD only, but it's all open gaming content.) The tables are attached to the end of the Psionic Races section.

Roland St. Jude
2007-12-20, 10:12 PM
Try here. (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/psionic/psionicRaces.htm#ageHeightAndWeight) :smallsmile:

CockroachTeaParty
2007-12-20, 10:15 PM
...Thanks. :smallredface: