PDA

View Full Version : Sharūne

Krimm_Blackleaf
2007-12-22, 07:38 PM
A long long time ago, there was a game called Sharūne. This game was a great game, probably the best text-based MMORPG there was. It lasted a long long time, but one day they decided to close it down. The sequel, Aeonfalls, was supposed to come out the following summer. No word of it had come out for many many years... But one day the GMod finally said "I'm bringing Sharūne back!" And there was much rejoicing. It was several months after he promised it... He's not great with deadlines it seems.:smalltongue:
But here I am celebrating the reopening of Sharūne and advertising it here. I'm not doing this for profit, just doing it because I love the game so much. It's in a beta right now so it's kinda buggy and leveling is just a tad on the difficult side without a party, but the more you play the better it gets.

~Sharūne II, Rise of the Damned~ (www.sharune.com)

Raiser Blade
2007-12-22, 09:59 PM
I started playing and it seems to be bucketloads of fun.

I have the hang of the basics now I just need to level up!

Krimm_Blackleaf
2007-12-23, 06:23 AM
I started playing and it seems to be bucketloads of fun.

I have the hang of the basics now I just need to level up!

Very glad you like it. :smallbiggrin:

Crispy Dave
2007-12-23, 12:09 PM
im going to try it ill tell you how I like it

Wraith
2007-12-23, 05:21 PM
Heya Krimm - I'm one of the "Old School" Sharūner's too :smalltongue: A small world, is this...

Who might I know you better as? If you see Karrus/Khir around, feel free to say 'Hello' - and that goes to everyone :smallbiggrin:

Raiser Blade
2007-12-23, 10:33 PM
I got totally pwned by a greyish dwarf. :smalleek:

Do you lose everything you are carrying when you die?

I think I just had some clothes and a shortsword.

Krimm_Blackleaf
2007-12-24, 02:29 AM
I got totally pwned by a greyish dwarf. :smalleek:

Do you lose everything you are carrying when you die?

I think I just had some clothes and a shortsword.

Right now you don't lose anything, including the stuff in your inventory. It used to be that you lost EVERYthing. Then you just lost a random piece of eq and everything in your inventory. Then just your inventory. But now with the beta you don't lost a thing, but I think it's a bug.

Krimm_Blackleaf
2007-12-26, 01:39 AM
Oh yes, if you're looking for me on there just keep an eye out for these names;
Ehgah
Ariath
Sphelxor
Laethis
Xorxik
Sphelxor
Veyala
Szorith
Sphali