PDA

View Full Version : A couple of Race questions

Lord_Asmodeus
2007-12-23, 03:19 PM
Here are my two questions, they are rather in contrast with one another

1. I saw the race called Lupin, and they look cool, plus they have an LA of 0, but I cannot for the life of me find a description of them and their society, If anyone has this it would be nice

2. I saw Quaggoths in a couple of different places and I found their society and culture and blah blah blah, but I cannot find racial traits or anything, only that their LA is +2 but other than that and their preferred class is Barbarian there's nothing I can find, can anyone help me with this?

tyckspoon
2007-12-23, 06:38 PM
Here are my two questions, they are rather in contrast with one another

1. I saw the race called Lupin, and they look cool, plus they have an LA of 0, but I cannot for the life of me find a description of them and their society, If anyone has this it would be nice

2. I saw Quaggoths in a couple of different places and I found their society and culture and blah blah blah, but I cannot find racial traits or anything, only that their LA is +2 but other than that and their preferred class is Barbarian there's nothing I can find, can anyone help me with this?

Lupin appear in the Dragon Magazine Compendium (first printed in Dragon 325.) They're monstrous humanoids that look kind of like hybrid-form werewolves; they have a nomadic tribal culture with a strong emphasis on eliminating actual werewolves. Racial abilities are largely unimpressive; Scent-lite, a bonus to Ride and Listen, and a bonus to hit/damage against werewolves.

Quaggoth: If you can find a monster entry for one, you can extract the racial traits from that.

Devils_Advocate
2007-12-23, 08:03 PM
Big honkin' WotC monster list (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/lists/monsters)