PDA

View Full Version : Hey all *waves*

Shadouken
2007-12-24, 06:08 PM
Alright for some reason im in a good mood (not because its christamas eve..........i found it to be too hyped up this year).......but all said and done.
Hello all im Shadouken.........or you can call me Shadow........or shay..............or hey your over there:smalleek: .............:smallsigh:

well been reading for awhile thought yeah why not sign up to this, gives me somthing else to do other than read........i can type woooo

(seriously i dont know why im in this mood im usual just mellow/carm, but today no hmmmmmmm its that festive cheer................its infected me..........spreading through my body like a virus :smallfurious: :roy:)

anyway..............till i next find the energy to post (or unless somones post offends me or captures my intrest in some bazzar way)

Goodbye

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2007-12-24, 06:14 PM
Leaving so soon? But you just got here!

Here, have a Vending Machine token. You just might get something good!

*storms off merrily*

Exeson
2007-12-24, 06:18 PM
Hello.

Here have a decorative tea cup.

*gives teacup*

Consider it an early Christmas present. :smallbiggrin:

Samiam303
2007-12-24, 06:27 PM
Welcome to the playground! You'll find that near the top of the Friendly Banter forum is a sticky thread for new members to introduce themselves, so that might be somewhere you'll want to poke around! :smallsmile:

Haruki-kun
2007-12-24, 09:15 PM
Hi! Welcome to the Playground!

Might I suggest heading over to the SMBG's to have some fun with us? :smallsmile:

hyperfreak497
2007-12-24, 09:19 PM
Or head over to Arts 'n' Crafts to read some awesome webcomics.

Also, I'm not sure if you can go by Shadow. We already have a prominent poster who goes by that name.

Shadouken
2007-12-25, 09:47 AM
*staring to become weighted down with the gifts he has just been given*

WOW, this is a friendly welcoming party, errm i will check out all the places you guys have suggested, i see this shall be fun..............oh and for a present i give you..................

*digs around in pockets and pulls out a ball of fluff*

errrmmm............a magical ball of concealing fluff :smalltongue:

(i don't mind about shadow, its just people used to get board of typing my long drawn out name and eventually cut it down)