PDA

View Full Version : Game of adventure ideas:

random11
2007-12-25, 07:10 AM
Many times people ask for adventure seed ideas.
Usually they are referred to a useful site that contains a long list. But while the sites are helpful, I have an idea that might be a bit more original: A small game.

I will open a thread with a word or an expression, and whoever wants to participate, just adds an adventure idea that has a connection to that word.
The idea can be in any setting or rules. It can be for a full length campaign, a side plot or something undefined.

There are only two simple rules:
1) The word must be connected to main part of the idea.
For example, if the word is "moon", an adventure that the only connection to the moon is "there was a full moon that day" is not the goal.

2) No reuse of other ideas.
If the word is "axe", a story about the magical weapon "AXEcalibur" that was placed in a stone by Gerlin the wizard, kind of beats the purpuse of the game.

To make things more interesting, we can say the winner (either by vote or by ruling of the one who opened the thread) will be the next to open a thread with his word.

So, who wants to join?
This time's word will be "TWINS".

Emperor Demonking
2007-12-25, 07:15 AM
I think I get this.

The high priest of hieronous was recently in an accident that led to him loosing his memory. Some officials are suspicious that his twin brother has taken his place.