PDA

View Full Version : haley and the resistance member...

tenguro
2007-12-25, 11:17 PM
hiding in the box, what'll happen if the get shipped out? Sorry if this has been brought up.

David Argall
2007-12-26, 12:02 AM
At the moment, it seems a safe bet that nothing can leave or enter the city until something is done about the Cloister spell.

Of course, one has to ask just what are those crates doing sitting out in the open for 3-4 months? There is no necessity they have any meaning other than giving Haley a place to hide, but they could be a hint of a way out because they should have been moved long ago if they arrived 4 months ago.

Jayngfet
2007-12-26, 12:49 AM
odds are that, judging by how goblinoids get depicted here and in d&d in general, seems safe to bet that there would be some uproar, and I'd bet my d10 that there would be some uproar in the local paladin orders, what with a civilization not even 6 months old with that bloody and unholy a history, then there is the whole bearer of the crimson mantle thing.

monty
2007-12-26, 12:50 AM
The boxes were bound there by plot magic. Now that they've been used, they're moveable.

mockingbyrd7
2007-12-26, 01:16 PM
Hmm... a clue might be that one of the boxes says "Gouda", and remember that Elan said that a hobgoblin can't resist a fine gouda. (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0463.html)

slayerx
2007-12-26, 01:29 PM
hiding in the box, what'll happen if the get shipped out? Sorry if this has been brought up.

The boxes are marked as "imported" meaning they were shipped to azure city... so they wouldn't be shipped out
Also, i doubt the hobgoblins will be doing any shipping while their are resitance fighters in the area

Rayzin
2007-12-27, 01:33 AM
The boxes were bound there by plot magic. Now that they've been used, they're moveable.

Monty is right there only there to furthen plot.... Like those jellyfish:belkar: SQUASH

monty
2007-12-27, 01:36 AM
Monty is right there only there to furthen plot.... Like those jellyfish:belkar: SQUASH

Exactly. Now, if the plot wants them to be moved, they'll move.