PDA

View Full Version : Resolutions

Trog
2007-12-26, 11:34 AM
This year I resolve to:

- Budget my money better than the last year / actually save money
- Spend more time playing with my kids.
- Be less lazy / Exercise more (Dead serious about this one. :smallannoyed: )
- Start buying things for myself that I need. Like clothes. I can count the number of new items I have purchased over the past year on one hand. And the old stuff is wearing out (this is me trying to justify why I need to get them. See, I'm still tying to talk myself out of getting them. This one, for me, is going to be the hardest. :smallsigh: )

Truthfully, I hardly ever make new years resolutions. But this year I think I will. It's time to change some things.

Anyone else making resolutions?

B-Man
2007-12-26, 11:37 AM
This year, my resolutions are 1280x1024 and 1280x800. Definitely better than last year's 1024x768 and 800x600. :smallbiggrin:

:smallconfused: :smallsigh:

New Years resolutions, eh? Maybe hand school work in on time, less video games, and less procrastination.

Metal Head
2007-12-26, 11:38 AM
Dance like there's no tomorrow.

ocato
2007-12-26, 11:39 AM
Every year I have the same resolution. I'll leave the first part out, because it is inappropriate, which dumbs it down to "talk to girls more." My other resolution is to get back into the guitar like I used to be, and to make a more serious effort for school this semester.

Reinboom
2007-12-26, 11:42 AM
Dance like there's no tomorrow.

If there's no tomorrow, I would rather be fixing that error in my program than dancing.
Or doing both.

Resolutions:
Get back on my financial feet.
Be slightly less shy.
Show someone I care... somehow. Preferably more than just 'one'.

Sir_Norbert
2007-12-26, 11:48 AM
I've never believed in making resolutions at the New Year, but this year I definitely have some things I'm determined to achieve. Find a way to spend time with my girlfriend. Get my novel finished and sent off. Get on the course I've been procrastinating about applying for for ages.

Raiser Blade
2007-12-26, 12:46 PM
This year my resolution is to keep my resolutions from last year. :smallyuk:

Brickwall
2007-12-26, 01:08 PM
Make a more serious effort at school, totally. And learn to play something perfectly on the guitar (I'm still new at it).

Yeah, that's about it.

Telonius
2007-12-26, 01:11 PM
My resolutions:
- Finish my fantasy novel.
- Publish my fantasy novel.
- Attract a large following of fanboys and fangirls who will want to buy my fantasy novel and/or help in my plot for world domination.
- Profit!

SMEE
2007-12-26, 01:12 PM
I'll keep some of my resolutions for this year.
Namely:
Resume boxing classes
Practice fencing

And I'll add those:
Do the real life test
Get my first SRS recomendation letter
Help at least two friends to do the needed treatment for their transgenderism
Enjoy and help grandma as much as I can
Help friends more
Join the volunteers that read stories to children with cancer in a nearby hospital
Don't allow my job to consume my life
Make more friends
Meet fellow GitPers at GenCon

That pretty much sums it.

hyperfreak497
2007-12-26, 01:31 PM
Aw, SMEE's so nice. :smallsmile: Makes the rest of us look bad. :smallannoyed:

Resolutions:
-Get to work on my book
-Finish other writing projects (i.e. articles for the local paper)
-Bring my abysmal grades up
-Practice for track like nobody's business (want to make states)

I'll post more later...probably...

Castaras
2007-12-26, 01:36 PM
Hmmm...Last year's New year's Resolution...

- To think of a new years resolution for next year

Wait, I think I have one.

- To procrastinate less.

Not that I'd be able to keep it...I hardly ever do keep 'em.

Dragonrider
2007-12-26, 02:11 PM
Everyone else is talking about finishing their book. I have a resolution to finish EDITING (read: rewriting) my book BY NEW YEAR'S. CRAP, I have 5 days to do 50 pages. Better get going... :smalltongue:

Seriously?

To make a concerted effort at communicating better and giving the people around me the benefit of the doubt (instead of getting annoyed/offended all the time).

zeratul
2007-12-26, 02:15 PM
Write a bunch more poetry, get better at guitar, and at some point hopefully reiterate my feelings to the girl I like?

I'll probably do at least one of those.

ZombieRockStar
2007-12-26, 02:20 PM
Every year I plan to do the same thing: take up smoking so I can give it up. And every year I fail.

wadledo
2007-12-26, 02:24 PM
Think before I speak.
And think before I type.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-12-26, 02:29 PM
- Keep a resolution
- Lose a lot of wieght. I'm much too fat
- Get a job.
- Get around to filling in all these stupid forms hovering over my head.
- Finish proofreading that book so the author can piublish it
- Stop buying so many books.
- Work on that poem so I can win first prize and have my first years tuition at Uni in the bag now.
- Get a job.
- Get a job.
- Seriously, get a job.
- Spend less time here.
- Keep up with all my responsibilites.
- Job.
- Yes, and work on starting my book.

QueenOfMemnoch
2007-12-26, 02:34 PM
- Learn how to play piano
-keep the weight I've lost off
-Ace this semester
-keep my dorm clean, and, when I move out, my apartment
-curb my flirting down. A lot.

That's really it.

thubby
2007-12-26, 02:49 PM
-get a part time job
-take on more responsibility
-get license
-(try to) get a car.

Dragonrider
2007-12-26, 03:25 PM
- Learn how to play piano
-keep the weight I've lost off
-Ace this semester
-keep my dorm clean, and, when I move out, my apartment
-curb my flirting down. A lot.

That's really it.

- Keep the weight off - that's the one I forgot! I lost 15-20 lbs this spring and no intention of gaining it back. :smalltongue:

...and I should probably get a job. But I don't think I will.

@Curly...don't cut down on your book purchases! no no no! No matter what the psychiatrists tell you, your obsession is a GOOD thing! :smallwink:

Mordokai
2007-12-26, 03:58 PM
- Spend less time here.

That's something I have to work on as well.

As for my resolutions? Graduate. That I know I will do, because the work is almost finished. I'll also try to:

eat less sweets(not loose weight, just eat less)
socialize more, especially with my friends
spend less money on board games

Any of these will be hard, but they are managable. I'll rather not start listing stuff I know I won't be able to keep.

Telonius
2007-12-26, 04:23 PM
Oh yeah, one more ...
- Put on 10 pounds of muscle, and keep it on.

Kyroswolf
2007-12-26, 04:24 PM
- alternate running, sit ups/pushups every day except Sat/Sun (used to do this and need to get back in habit)
- spend more time with my wife/son
- Get those last 2 Halo3 Achievements (Two for One and Overkill are avoiding me like the plague)
- 2 and 3 counter each other, find compromise

Dragonrider
2007-12-26, 04:25 PM
eat less fewer sweets(not loose weight, just eat less)

:smallbiggrin: fix'd

[/grammar police]

Mordokai
2007-12-26, 04:33 PM
I just loooooove grammar police :smalltongue: :smallbiggrin:

Mauve Shirt
2007-12-26, 04:45 PM
I resolve to go to the gym at least twice a week, eat less, and do all of the work necessary to get good grades in ALL of my classes.

Castaras
2007-12-26, 04:45 PM
Ooo yeah...I remembered another resolution...

- Try not to lose weight. If anything, try to put on a little...<.< >.>

Kaelaroth
2007-12-26, 05:39 PM
Hhhmmm...

- Continue my furious academic prowess (excepting Maths)
- Get better in Maths, or at least try to pay attention.
- Dye my hair.
- Maybe put on a little weight? [/tentative]
- Stop flirting with straight guys.
- Find some similarly aged gay guys to flirt with.
- Write more. Draw more.
- [so tentative it hurts] Come out to my family [/so tentative it hurts]

Good luck everyone.

Narmoth
2007-12-26, 06:00 PM
Get a date

Pass the 2nd grade exam

eidreff
2007-12-26, 06:04 PM
Mine is simple.

To try and stop being so cynical and be a nicer person.

Oh and win the Lottery.:smalltongue:

LightWraith
2007-12-26, 06:07 PM
Mine are pretty straightforward.

- Train for the Memphis in May Olympic Distance* Triathlon
- Complete the Memphis in May Olympic Distance Triathlon
- Assuming I don't hate myself afterwards, race a few more triathlons.

It should be noted that I've never run a Triathlon of any distance before, or any other endurance event for that matter. I'm already registered for the aforementioned race, so I WILL be trying it. Completing it is the hard part.

* For all... two of you who might be wondering, an Olympic Distance Triathlon is a 1.5K Swim, a 40K Bike and a 10K run in succession.

TRM
2007-12-26, 06:57 PM
I make new resolutions every day (but hardly ever keep them). Some I'm saving for New Years:

- Sweep my room every day (seriously, it's not even funny how many feathers two birds can lose in 24 hours)
- Spend less time here.
- Start learning Japanese and Italian and finish becoming fluent in Spanish.
- To stomp at least a dozen more puppies than last year.

Raiser Blade
2007-12-26, 07:12 PM
:smallbiggrin: fix'd

[/grammar police]

I love how you posed as the grammar police and then totally missed lose/loose.

:smalltongue:

rubakhin
2007-12-26, 07:35 PM
- Take up woodworking. A big part of my misery and malaise is probably because, being unemployed, I can't produce anything with my hands. People need work. Plus, I've always secretly wanted to become a luthier, might as well get working on that.

- Get the paperwork I'd need to work in the factories

- Learn piano better, restring violin, buy reeds for neglected saxophone

- Publish something in English

- Figure out where the hell the Russian Orthodox church is around here and go more often

- Go back to Russia or Ukraine, at least to visit, by the end of the year

- Try not to hate being in America for the time being, maybe spend time in NYC and Boston (especially the Russian communities) when I can

Jagg
2007-12-26, 07:48 PM
Resolutions

Plant 15 trees

Build a concrete swimming pool

Build a 270 metre fence

Build a large shed/games room:smallbiggrin:

Build a gazebo/meditation circle

Sculpt a large block of sandstone into something fabbo

Ok that's enough exercise for the year

Listen to more music

13_CBS
2007-12-26, 07:53 PM
Not make any resolutions.

*Realizes paradox of statement, then cries self to sleep*

Pwenet
2007-12-26, 08:10 PM
Where to start......
Continue loosing weight - Since my last year resolution, I was at 230lbs, I am now at 195lbs give or take a few pounds. Nothing record breaking, but it is there and noticeable and I aim to keep it up.
Make new friends - Moving back into my hometown after 6+ years means a lot of people have moved on, and it is time for me to get out more.
Get my own place - I hope to within the next few months find a nice 1 bedroom apartment and move out of the folks.
Get the Divorce over with ASAP - Needless to say I want this out of the way ASAP so I can move on with my life.
Learn how to date/flirt with women again :smallconfused: - How do I do this?!?
Continue to get myself back on my financial feet - I am getting debts paid off and money saved away, and I aim to continue this.
Keep the job I have - This is the first place I have been working for that was not a temporary staffing agency, and so far I love it (despite doing a 11 hour day today)
Do things that I like - I have started to realize how many things I lost interest in cause I was trying to change myself for someone who didn't care. Time to get back into some of those things.
Try to be happy again.

SDF
2007-12-27, 07:19 AM
Get a 4.0 (I can do it, I've done it before)
Get my music project off the ground and recorded. (I'm right on track)
Get the biochemistry fellowship (so I don't have to get a "real" job)

All this of course hinges on me getting into a proper sleep schedule.

Tormsskull
2007-12-27, 07:40 AM
-Go out more.
-Try to make more friends.
-Lose more weight.
-Get in the habit of taking vitamins everyday (I'm so bad at that).
-Stop playing so much WOW.
-Play down the credit card balances.
-Throw things away! (I'm a packrat).
-Keep my house clean even when no one is coming over :smallredface:.

Exeson
2007-12-27, 07:41 AM
Take school more seriously,
Make more friends,
Do well in GCSE's

Alarra
2007-12-27, 08:40 AM
- Lose weight
- Actually go grocery shopping and attempt to eat healthier
- Actually use the gym membership I pay for
- Work on my thesis throughout the entire semester so I can graduate on time
- Less procrastination
- Budget
- Actually keep up with friends after graduation for once

Morty
2007-12-27, 08:42 AM
Be lazy, cowardly, spend too much time on computer, alienate myself from society and get bad marks. Those are only resolutions I'm sure I'll fulfill.:smallwink:

Zeb The Troll
2007-12-27, 08:44 AM
Things I'd like to do but probably won't as successfully as I'd like...

- Lose 20 lbs.
- Payoff two loans
- Buy a home (this one I REALLY hope I can get done by April, actually)
- Get a day job. I think the mid shifts are starting to get to me.
- Spend more time with my friends

It sounds so easy, doesn't it?

ZombieRockStar
2007-12-27, 10:50 AM
Okay, I've thought of two serious ones that I should definitely do:

Find somewhere, a café or pub or someplace, to play and sing. Also, start working on a major writing project; a novel or a book of poems. I want to really get back into doing artistic stuff, which is what I love doing more than anything.
Start putting away money for a major move I'm sure I'm going to be doing in 18 months' time.

Oh...also as sort of an addendum to the last one: start reviewing grade 10 maths and sciences so that I'm ready to take the GREs, so I can go to the grad school I want in the States and not one in Canada.

Argent
2007-12-27, 11:09 AM
Mine are pretty straightforward.

- Train for the Memphis in May Olympic Distance* Triathlon
- Complete the Memphis in May Olympic Distance Triathlon
- Assuming I don't hate myself afterwards, race a few more triathlons.

It should be noted that I've never run a Triathlon of any distance before, or any other endurance event for that matter. I'm already registered for the aforementioned race, so I WILL be trying it. Completing it is the hard part.

* For all... two of you who might be wondering, an Olympic Distance Triathlon is a 1.5K Swim, a 40K Bike and a 10K run in succession.

Best of luck, Wraith - I'm planning on a sprint-distance tri this year myself. (Gotta get swimming, though; I'm good on the biking/running, but haven't done any distance swimming in forever.)

I try not to call 'em resolutions per se -- way too much pressure. I'll just say that I'm going to make more efforts towards healthier eating and dropping some weight this year, and do more volunteering than in the past (I'd love to do some Habitat for Humanity work).

Dragonrider
2007-12-27, 12:56 PM
I love how you posed as the grammar police and then totally missed lose/loose.

:smalltongue:

One thing at a time, my friend, one thing at a time. :smallbiggrin:

On to the resolution - I resolve to check and double-check my posts for things that might make me look dumb.

(Total coincidence. Really. I've been planning that all along. :smallwink:)

LightWraith
2007-12-30, 09:19 PM
Best of luck, Wraith - I'm planning on a sprint-distance tri this year myself. (Gotta get swimming, though; I'm good on the biking/running, but haven't done any distance swimming in forever.)

I try not to call 'em resolutions per se -- way too much pressure. I'll just say that I'm going to make more efforts towards healthier eating and dropping some weight this year, and do more volunteering than in the past (I'd love to do some Habitat for Humanity work).

Good luck to you as well!

A Sprint distance would be a saner choice for me, but the Memphis in May Triathlon is too convenient to pass up.

You might want to check out Beginner Triathlete (http://www.beginnertriathlete.com/default.asp). It's where I'm getting all of my training information from.

Dwarkanath
2007-12-30, 09:36 PM
Not make any resolutions.Heh. I made that resolution over ten years ago and have kept it ever since! :-)

-- Dave

wxdruid
2007-12-30, 09:46 PM
Learn how to date/flirt with women again :smallconfused: - How do I do this?!?

I've been wondering how to effectively flirt with men....I've been divorced since 2004 and still haven't had a date...

and no, I'm not going to go to bars to meet them or go to the grocery store to meet them. I need an alternate method.

So I suppose that's one of my new year's resolutions, learn how to get a date.

Another few....spend time with catlover (my daughter), read more, do more cross stitch, of course go to GenCon!

SpiderKoopa
2007-12-30, 10:36 PM
Hmmm...
- Find a girl as conservative/nerdy as myself who also finds me attractive so we can date and then get married and be happily ever after!
- Oh, and get a realistic outlook on relationships.:smallamused:

On a more serious note, I want to get in shape. I'm relatively thin right now, but it's all metabolism. Start saving money (after I get my PS3 of course!) and continue to save up even after I get a place with my friend Kev in april/may/june-ish.

Bitzeralisis
2007-12-30, 11:52 PM
I resolve to fail this resolution. Thus, if I want to succeed it, then I will also need to fail at the same time. And if I fail it, then I can't, because then I'll be succeeding at the same time. And cause the universe to implode with my logic-defying resolution.

I resolve to have shorter rants. I mean longer ones. I mean I resolve to let my rants lengthen or shorten based on my concurrent business and work amount. YES! I live on! *angry stare* ... *cough* I mean WE live on!

I resolve to expand my vocabulary. Even more. E.g. paraphernalia.

I resolve to get one of them relationship things everybody's been talking about. Y'know, that's actually way too big of a change for me to handle. Scratch that. I resolve to figure out how to talk to a girl without getting nervous. Yes, that's better.

Speaking of that previous resolution, I resolve to think before I talk. In a manner of speaking, I have to end up speaking the way I do on the internet, which is way different from how I speak in real life due to the fact that I actually get to review what I say before I say it.

Uhm. There's a lot of other things I would like to resolve, but I'm not determined enough to resolve them. In other words, I resolve to not resolve to be more determined (especially in resolving) this year.

Finally, I resolve to be more Sane and less InsaneGoofy, Depressed, or Angry. That's right, boys, the head honcho thinks I'm the best of us all!

I resolve to better conclude my posts.

Serpentine
2007-12-31, 01:07 AM
I resolve to try to get down to 70kg by my class' field trip to Heron Island at which I'm sure I'll be wearing bathers a lot (I'm currently somewhere around 85kg, and the last time I looked at myself in a mirror and was happy with what I saw I was at 68kg) - at least get into the mid-70s. Eating French toast with bacon and maple syrup really isn't a good start for that... BUT it's not the new year yet! :smallbiggrin:
I will also get assignments in on time - I'm only doing two in first semester, and one of those is at first year level! Surely I can do that.
I suppose I should try to get my license, too, before my dad has an aneurysm :smallsigh:
Also, not so much a resolution as a To Do, I have to find out whether I'll be getting any more work at the town library and if not apply for a job at the university library.

ForzaFiori
2007-12-31, 01:29 AM
-bring my math grade back up so my mom will let me play sports
-make Varsity soccer
-finish fixing up my car (something i've been putting off for quite a while)
-improve my 5k time to under 21 minutes (thats probably gonna be the hardest thing to do. i'm at 23:19 right now as a PR)
-get a job

@rubakhin: try going to google maps or another such thing and doing a search for Russian Orthodox churches. If nothing pops up near you, broaden the search till you find something.

Zakama
2007-12-31, 01:44 AM
-Eat more veggies
-Play less video games
-Get more educated (One of the perils of homeschooling... you can fall behind)
-And the ever-present talk to girls more. :smallredface:
-Some exercising wouldn't hurt either.

Hazkali
2008-01-01, 04:37 AM
Read at least one book each month.
Learn how to draw and paint.
Work some more on my ongoing writing projects.
Get at least an Upper Second this year.

NikkTheTrick
2008-01-01, 04:45 AM
Well, i guess my resolution will become a bit more binding if I post them:

- Get a girlfriend. Looks like I am kinda settled in a place so it can (and should) be done.
- Exercise more.
- Get into research like there's no tomorrow to get PhD ASAP...

Semidi
2008-01-01, 12:20 PM
-Gain Weight (5'10" and 124 lbs)
-Read Ulysses by Joyce (and understand it)
-Attempt to do 1 complete short story every two weeks (I'm at one a week, but I don't have any classes)
-Think about trying to publish something.

Then I'll think about getting a job.

Ego Slayer
2008-01-01, 12:49 PM
May as well put something here... so I can come back weeks later and say how I'm already breaking them. =P

-Gain Weight

- Exercise more.

Those would be mine also.

- Getting off my fall-asleep-at-4am sleep schedule.
- Stop procrastinating so much...>.>
- ...especially academically... <.<
- ...and artistically, *sideways glance at camera*... v.v
- Get better with guitar so I won't feel like a noob if I get my own.
- I'm forgetting something else important, probably... Bake cookies more often. P=
- Fix the things I do (or don't) that make me feel guilty, because I'm not the best daughter, friend... person sometimes.

Plus some other more personal things I have no intention of saying here, I basically need to get some sort of hold on my life and poor emotional state. :smallsigh:

GL, HF. :smallbiggrin:

Dragonrider
2008-01-01, 12:57 PM
-Eat more veggies
-Play less video games
-Get more educated (One of the perils of homeschooling... you can fall behind)
-And the ever-present talk to girls more. :smallredface:
-Some exercising wouldn't hurt either.

EGO! It's another homeschooler! :smallbiggrin:

:smalltongue: Sorry. I get all excited because we seem to pop up when I least expect it.
You CAN fall behind, but it's not TOO hard to catch up again. :smallwink:

NotAboutBalance
2008-01-01, 01:09 PM
I plan to

Try harder at school
Work harder generally for Canterbury audition/interview (In two years:smallwink:)
Become more physically fit
Become vegetarian
Procrastinate a LOT less
Stop biting nails
Get even neater handwriting
Lose weight

Thanatos 51-50
2008-01-01, 01:20 PM
I resolve to:

Care more about myself.

Albub
2008-01-01, 01:35 PM
- Want less

- Use less

-Appreciate more

Easy-peasy. Lemon squeezy.

YPU
2008-01-01, 01:36 PM
- of course be good to my girlfriend.
- go out more, meet more people.
- get a DnD group together
- get more people to the meet up (which is at my place)
- continue the relaxed style of learning I have used last year, since its working so darn well.
- try to keep up some weight and get more muscle, I am to thin and have no muscle at all.

Jack Squat
2008-01-01, 05:25 PM
My resolutions are the same as they are every year:

Have fun, Don't kill anybody.

It hasn't failed me thus far.

Oh, I suppose getting in shape wouldn't hurt; but that's not as important as not killing someone.

ZombieRockStar
2008-01-01, 05:37 PM
Oh, got one more:

Stop pushing so hard for what I only want instead of loving what I already have. A couple of times, it's almost cost me what I have, so I have to learn to be patient and more relaxed.

potatocubed
2008-01-01, 05:51 PM
This year I resolve to finish three pet projects.

Any three. It's not like there's a short list to choose from.

geek_2049
2008-01-01, 05:58 PM
I resolve to come up with a good resolution for next year. :smallcool:

reorith
2008-01-01, 06:36 PM
in 2008 i resolve to

learn to get along with myself.
be less of a jackass
troll less often
run more.
use more white text.

Rama_Lei
2008-01-01, 06:48 PM
Survive my adventure..

Amotis
2008-01-01, 08:17 PM
- Don't fail anymore classes.

- Get a new job.

Rare Pink Leech
2008-01-01, 08:28 PM
I have a couple of resolutions, but they're pretty standard stuff: start working out again, and concentrate harder on my schoolwork. I'm not usually in to making New Year's resolutions, but this year I figure they'll help me avoid procrastination (at least, that's the plan).

Icewalker
2008-01-01, 09:14 PM
I'm not doing anything huge, certainly nothing long-term. Just a few things I was already planning to do, just with a little more impact as resolutions:

Exercise over winter break so I don't suck when I start fencing again in a few weeks.

Finish my campaign world enough to start running adventures.

Zakama
2008-01-01, 10:00 PM
EGO! It's another homeschooler! :smallbiggrin:

:smalltongue: Sorry. I get all excited because we seem to pop up when I least expect it.
You CAN fall behind, but it's not TOO hard to catch up again. :smallwink:

I heard you were homeschooled, but I didn't know Ego was. Cool.

Mad Scientist
2008-01-02, 12:48 PM
This year I resolve to:
1) stick to my budget! Somehow the more money I make the more I spend. Logically, I should be able to save more since I've previously been able to live on less. Time to buckle down and put more in the savings account.

2) Exercise 3X a week. I'm at about 1-2 right now and that's just not cutting it. I need to get to work earlier so I can leave to go the gym without being STARVING for dinner. Maybe I'll start packing a before gym snack.

3) Try a new hobby/activity. I did this one last year and played ultimate frizbee. It was very fun (I'm actually terrible at frizbee but each team needs some beginner players to even things out and I think I did my part :smalltongue:)

So, that's it for this year. We should have a thread for "are you keeping those resolutions" to help keep ourselves on track.

Bookman
2008-01-02, 01:29 PM
I heard you were homeschooled, but I didn't know Ego was. Cool.

*points at sig* Only she can state things so eloquently :biggrin:

As for my resolutions.......I don't have any. But I'm not competing at a Model UN so I'm ok :wink: *rimshot* (HA a DIFFERENT resolution joke......that no one will get :tongue:)

Tamburlaine
2008-01-02, 03:48 PM
Mine are:
-stop being so conceited
-stop trying to improve on perfection

...seriously though,
-start exercising more than just my brain

but I doubt I'll manage, as I am incredibly lazy.

Jibar
2008-01-02, 03:57 PM
Mine would be...

Find love. I just need a bigger net.
Not fail at school. 'Cos I'm headed that way right now.
Write something I'm happy with. And for that matter, write more.
Cheer up. Been depressed for too long now.
Kill Buzz Lightyear. He had it coming.