PDA

View Full Version : Urp. Quick Settlers of Catan Question

Hzurr
2007-12-27, 06:21 PM
So I'm hoping to play Catan with my family while we're all home on the Christmas break, however at some point I've managed to get the 5-6 player expansion number-probablilty marker things mixed in with the standard game markers. Could I get someone who still has the numbers un-mixed to give me the number sequence of either the 4-player or 5/6 player game?

Thanks in advance!

Nibleswick
2007-12-28, 02:36 AM
The original ones should have the letters A-K on them.

Exachix
2007-12-28, 03:17 AM
Alternative Rule option (Of Doom):

We have the 5/6 expansion. But I don't know if we use it on this variant. I think we do.... (Oh, and we have Seafarers)

We set out the board as you should for 3 players (or 4 players). You shuffle ALL the land tiles, and put them out. (As many as you need).
After that, place your town as you would.
Only then do we play the numbers, but we use all the number circles we have.

Failing that, there should be, in the manual, something saying what tiles, and numbers you get. Or it should be in the 5/6 expansion.

Wowbagger
2007-12-29, 09:45 PM
A 2
B 5
C 6
D 3
E 8
F 10
F 10
G 9
H 12
I 11
J 4
K 8
L 10
M 9
N 4
O 5
P 6
Q 3

So I'm hoping to play Catan with my family while we're all home on the Christmas break, however at some point I've managed to get the 5-6 player expansion number-probablilty marker things mixed in with the standard game markers. Could I get someone who still has the numbers un-mixed to give me the number sequence of either the 4-player or 5/6 player game?

Thanks in advance!