PDA

View Full Version : X-mas break?

TARINunit9
2007-12-27, 11:57 PM
Is Rich Burlew taking a Christmas break? It's late thursday and not even 1 comic this week... since it's Christmas week I could understand, but I'd like to know for sure... :smallconfused:

Note to mods :smalleek: : I'm just asking a simple question.

monty
2007-12-28, 12:03 AM
Be REALLY careful how you ask questions like these.

In addition, we include a few barred topics that are specific to these forums. These particular topics are barred as they have been found to be generally inflammatory and do not contribute anything useful to the forum as a whole.

* Missed/Late Comics: Threads speculating on when a comic will be posted or why it may be late will be locked; this does not apply to official threads started by site staff providing notification of a late comic. This applies to both Order of the Stick and Erfworld.

Not saying you're complaining or anything, but it could turn ugly.

Nerd-o-rama
2007-12-28, 12:04 AM
I assumed Rich (and the Erfworld team) would take the week off. They do it all the time anyway, so Christmas week is just a given.

TARINunit9
2007-12-28, 12:20 AM

Yes! I'm being as careful as I can! Ever since my run-in with Roland, Mods make me paranoid.

NikkTheTrick
2007-12-28, 12:47 AM
Heh! Just as I was reading this thread, the new comic came up!

monty
2007-12-28, 12:54 AM
Well, I suppose that answers your question.

Nerd-o-rama
2007-12-28, 01:32 AM
I assumed Rich (and the Erfworld team) would take the week off. They do it all the time anyway, so Christmas week is just a given.
Disregard, I suck roosters.

David Argall
2007-12-28, 03:28 AM
A check of December 05 and 06 each have a "missing" comic at Christmas, so we should likely mark Christmas 08 as another one.

Roland St. Jude
2007-12-28, 09:03 AM

There isn't really a good way to ask these things. As the rule quote indicates, "Threads speculating on when a comic will be posted or why it may be late will be locked."

And saying things in the vein of, "I know this isn't allowed but mods I mean well" isn't really an excuse either.