PDA

View Full Version : hola

slayn
2007-12-30, 12:10 AM
hola algien me puede ayudar en español m

13_CBS
2007-12-30, 12:14 AM
(Lo siento, no puedo hablar Espanol mucho...)

Que necesita? Puede hablar ingles?

slayn
2007-12-30, 12:17 AM
yea but i got bad grammar

13_CBS
2007-12-30, 12:20 AM
Hmm...for now, I can TRY to translate, but I've only taken 3 years of Spanish, so...

What do you need help with? Que necesita?

slayn
2007-12-30, 12:20 AM
voy a empesar un juego pronto pero no se como empesarlo ni donde los pc son un cleric de torm 2 monk y un figther voy a empesar en lv1 y no quiero empesar en una pelea o algo asi pense empesar en un barco y q los ataken un dragon o algo asi pero no se nesesito ideas. si entienden pueden darme ideas en ingles porque lo entiendo bn

13_CBS
2007-12-30, 12:35 AM
Necesita ideas como y donde empezar un juego? Hmm...

For other posters: He wants to start a game but isn't sure how or where. He's got a cleric of Torm, a monk, and a fighter all starting at level 1. He doesn't want to start in the middle of a fight, nor on a boat, nor against dragons (basically, nothing cliche). He's running out of ideas.

If you guys wanna throw out suggestions, I can attempt to translate.

Unas preguntas:

Que tipo de juego? Un juego con mucha magia y technologia? Un juego con poca magia y technologia?

Que especies de monstres existan?

Que tipo de jugadores son sus jugadores? Le gustan mucho accion? Le gusta mucho hablar?

slayn
2007-12-30, 12:40 AM
bueno a ellos les gusta exploral ruinas y tumbas perdidas y cosas asi.yo tengo bastantes ruinas diseñadas y ciudades.van a estar casi todas las criaturas de los mm del 1 al 5 exepto criaturas estrañas.

13_CBS
2007-12-30, 12:42 AM
Voy a ayudarte en su otra:

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68090

Dhavaer
2007-12-30, 12:42 AM
A Dark and Stormy Knight starts in a storm, while travelling, and is available for download on the WotC site. I don't know if it's available in Spanish, though.

Icewalker
2007-12-30, 12:48 AM
Tenia las ((players)) de tu empezan en un bosque. Ellos estan yendo a un templo por un artefacto. Este, mas o menos, es un facil, bueno empezar por un aventura.

[hr]
Woo! My spanish is coming in handy! Kinda!

I'm sure there are some mistakes in there. I said:

Have your players start in a forest. They are going to a temple for an artifact. This, more or less, is an easy, good to start for an adventure.

Also, a piece of advice for you 13: use [hr] to make the line I showed above. It comes in handy.

slayn
2007-12-30, 12:51 AM
ok u can tell me ideas in english

13_CBS
2007-12-30, 12:53 AM
Will do! :smallbiggrin:

<hr>

Un idea: los jugadores huyen de una ruina con un poco tresoro porque la ruina esta derrumbando.

<hr>

An idea: how about...the players are trying to run away from a ruin or tomb that is collapsing? They have a little bit of treasure, but not much.

Ryuuk
2007-12-30, 01:04 AM
Otra pudiera ser que mientras van por su camino, se encuentren con algun NPC pidiendo ayuda. Si lo que quieres es alguna escusa para que entren a las ruinas que diseñaste, has que su amigo/hermano/hijo/esposo/perro aya entrado a la cueva X y que este atrapado.

Los PCs entran, despues de un poco de exploracion encuentran al NPC y lo liberan de lo que sea que lo tiene atascado aya abajo. Se claro en decir que la cueva es mucho más profundo, talves pudieras decir que lo que rapto al NPC huyo hacia más abajo. Si todo va bien, seguiran su desenso, por curiosidad o por simple deseo de ser los heroes.

Fhaolan
2007-12-30, 02:40 AM
Sorry, no real knowledge of Spanish here at all, so I have no idea what everyone else is suggesting. Forgive me if I am duplicating other suggestions.

With a Cleric of Torm, a Monk, and a Fighter, all at level 1... Well, you could start out with a church quest? The Cleric has been tasked by his/her superiors to... Hrm... something not cliche, but level 1.... that's hard.... How about a relatively obscure book plot:

A distant, and tiny, village church is proud to have in it's grounds the grave of a saint of Torm. The regional cathedral, for political reasons, has decided to move the body of the saint to it's own lands. The Cleric of Torm, the Monk and the Fighter are tasked by the cathedral to travel to the grave site (with the full authority of the cathedral), exhume the corpse and transport it back to the cathedral for 'safe keeping'.

This gives you a lot of leeway. If the players are interested in just straight up combat, they can be waylayed by bandits specifically interested in the corpse of a saint, posibly for evil purposes. If the players are interested in politics and diplomacy, that's available too.

If you want to adhere closer to the book (which is one of the Cadfael mysteries), have an NPC along who is an absolute nutter, and he's the one with the real task of getting the body back. The party is there to guard him, because the cathedral *knows* he's an absolute loonie, but he's the only one who can convince the village church to give up it's prize. He'll spout off pointless prophesis, insist on only traveling certain hours of day/night because of his 'visions', spend the rest of the time prostrated before the coffin bashing his head against the ground, etc. and generally be a pain the ass.

If I remember correctly in the book it's the looney who dies, and it's his corpse that ends up at the 'cathedral', while the real saint goes back to the village church. The 'cathedral' none the wiser. That way everyone's happy. The village get's it's saint back (secretly), the cathedral *thinks* it has a saint, so on and so forth.

Talic
2007-12-30, 06:57 AM
Good ways to start?

In a jail... "man, that was a fun night..." "No, you don't understand, they have the wrong man."

Alternately, people could start wandering around in a pitch black dungeon, meeting together, unsure of how they arrived...

If one member of the party has farming background, he's visiting his family when some form of attack comes... Another member of the party arrives just in time to shout a frantic warning to the farmers, and 3 and on can be added in as imagination allows... Passing caravans, stationed guard, out blessing crops, sneaking out the farmer's daughter's back window, there are many reasons to meet in the rural farmlands...

slayn
2007-12-30, 10:32 AM
to Fhaolan
hey that a good quest thank man(or girl)
y si pueden segir dando aideas gracias a todos

UserClone
2007-12-30, 11:55 AM
His Gender is marked below his name, like yours.:smalltongue:

slayn
2007-12-31, 03:43 PM
oh yeah hehe hey where i can get a avatar like those

Fhaolan
2007-12-31, 05:41 PM
oh yeah hehe hey where i can get a avatar like those

Wander around in this part of the forum: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=27

There's lots of people there who do avatars. I did my own, based off a line drawing I did many, many years ago (The one in the sig line). I used to do very bad character sketches for people, but I always let them know that art was *not* one of my strong points. I stopped doing it a long time ago because... well, I wasn't very good at it, and I had some... very strange things happen that put me off doing art for other people. :smallcool:

Dragunov
2007-12-31, 08:07 PM
Podias siempre empezar con unos undead como skeletons o entonces piratas zombies. Nadie como piratas no-muertos para enpezar un grande juego!

English: You could always start with undead, like skeletons or zombie pirates. Nothing like undead pirates to start a great game!