PDA

View Full Version : _____ in the plaground?

osyluth
2007-12-30, 11:49 PM
So in peoples signatures I often see things like "Lord Fullbladder for Goblin in the Playground" or "Nominated for Orc in the Playground." So, whats with that? Is there some voting thingy? Or can you just put stuff like that in your signature?

Bitzeralisis
2007-12-30, 11:54 PM
There's a voting thing. It's not an actual part of the forum itself, but is something those people made up for fun. See Silly Message Board Games (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34), that's where all the stuff about _____itp goes on.

Skippy
2007-12-31, 12:00 AM
Ah, if someone gave me five cents every time someone asks this question, I'd be a rich guy already...

People, please read the older threads before asking! Usually the answer is there already!

hyperfreak497
2007-12-31, 12:07 AM
While we're on the subject, you should probably vote me :smallconfused: and :smallfurious: itP. Just a thought.

Why, yes, I do believe it is quite inappropriate how new posters sometimes believe it perfectly allowable to create new threads to ask questions that have already been answered. Of course we should expect them to wade through old threads in the sometimes vain hope of finding an answer. Or we could just answer them and move on with our lives.

*Crosses fingers, hoping that this post will no longer be considered spam*

Raiser Blade
2007-12-31, 12:22 AM
Anyways yes please read some of the older threads before making a new one. It never hurts to check.

EvilElitest
2007-12-31, 12:44 AM
While we're on the subject, you should probably vote me :smallconfused: and :smallfurious: itP. Just a thought.

Why, yes, I do believe it is quite inappropriate how new posters sometimes believe it perfectly allowable to create new threads to ask questions that have already been answered. Of course we should expect them to wade through old threads in the sometimes vain hope of finding an answer. Or we could just answer them and move on with our lives.

nicely said
from,
EE

Sneak
2007-12-31, 02:23 AM

I agree completely with the sarcasm in this post.

Although it still would be nice to get a nickel for each time I see a thread like this. I mean, this is the first one I've seen, but I'd still have a nickel. :smalltongue:

Skippy
2007-12-31, 02:26 AM
I agree completely with the sarcasm in this post.

Although it still would be nice to get a nickel for each time I see a thread like this. I mean, this is the first one I've seen, but I'd still have a nickel. :smalltongue:

I'd be three or four nickels richer than you, then. :smallamused:

I guess we should put an advertisement in the "Welcome new people" thread concerning this matter...

Ichneumon
2007-12-31, 05:33 AM
Currently there is a smilie itp contest.

osyluth
2007-12-31, 05:41 PM
Well, I did briefly scan the first page. :smalltongue:
Thanks for answering my n00b question though. :biggrin:

FoE
2007-12-31, 05:48 PM
Here is my Demon trophy.

http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/Contests/Outsiders_DemonTrophy.png

You can feel free to touch it, if you like. Alternatively, you can stand over there, and bask in its greatness. :smallamused:

Shas aia Toriia
2007-12-31, 07:11 PM
Here is my Demon trophy.

http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/Contests/Outsiders_DemonTrophy.png

You can feel free to touch it, if you like. Alternatively, you can stand over there, and bask in its greatness. :smallamused:

I'm sorry, but I found that to be utterly hilarious. You had me laughing hard for a few minutes there. :smalltongue:

Lord_Asmodeus
2007-12-31, 08:27 PM
Hmmm, I wonder what i would be in the playground, I mean theres already a Devil in the Playground... maybe Daemon in the playground? :smallbiggrin::smalltongue:

Shas aia Toriia
2007-12-31, 08:45 PM
Hmmm, I wonder what i would be in the playground, I mean theres already a Devil in the Playground... maybe Daemon in the playground? :smallbiggrin::smalltongue:

Already done as demon ITP. And interestingly, the winner of Devil ITP was called Asmodeus.

Lord_Asmodeus
2007-12-31, 09:29 PM
yea I already knew Asmodeus was the Devil itp. So wait, Daemon in the playground has already been done? (like 40k Daemon)

hyperfreak497
2007-12-31, 09:36 PM
yea I already knew Asmodeus was the Devil itp. So wait, Daemon in the playground has already been done? (like 40k Daemon)

Nope, just Demon itP, as in D&D outsider monsters that are always Chaotic Evil. If you wanted to do Daemons, there would probably have to be a 40K itP contest or something of the like.