PDA

View Full Version : Tsukiko in charge of AC?

Shawnis
2007-12-31, 12:42 AM
It just seems to me that Tsukiko may be in charge of AC. The "red diamond" warning system is perhaps her idea because Xykon and Redcloak have left to find another gate? She is also the one answering the warning system with her minions instead of Redcloak or Xykon. What do you think?

monty
2007-12-31, 12:45 AM
Redcloak made a big deal out of researching before they headed to the next gate. They're probably too busy studying (and Redcloak is busy keeping Xykon on task) to deal with rebellions.

the_tick_rules
2007-12-31, 12:48 AM
pretty much what monty said. they'll let her handle the resisance while their plotting their evil schemes.

factotum
2007-12-31, 03:26 AM
Why have a dog and bark yourself? Xykon and Redcloak are far too important to waste time dealing with a minor insurgency--they're way too busy figuring out what to do at the next gate. Chances are they're still in the city but allowing Tsukiko (who is effectively third in line, being the third most powerful member of Team Evil) to keep everything organised.

Nerdanel
2007-12-31, 07:32 AM
The dancing lights warning system sounds to me very much like something Redcloak would design. I think he delegated answering the alerts to Tsukiko and other minions because he had more important things to do administrating Azure City than playing whack-a-mole with insurgents.

David Argall
2007-12-31, 05:04 PM
The head of the Black Squad [which has to deal with serious threats] is not going to be the one in charge of the city. Too much danger of needing a new boss. So she still says "Sir" to somebody, tho presumably just Xykon.

Milandros
2008-01-01, 06:26 PM
Can you imagine:
"Red diamond, sir!"
"Send in Xykon!"
[sound of splattering noises as hobgoblin giving Xykon orders discovers several new orifices]

Tsusiko responded to an alert as her group was sent to a target. If she had been in charge it would have been "Alert Lady Tsusiko", not "send" her in.

kirbsys
2008-01-01, 07:06 PM
Something along the lines of why Palpatine would send Mara Jade or one of the other Hands of Palpatine rather than sending Vader or going himself.