PDA

View Full Version : "How to force together one big happy evil family." (Nale, Xykon, etc)

Alex Warlorn
2007-12-31, 02:57 AM
I've had this idea in my head for a while. And if the Linear Guild was to be the climax, or at least in the mix at the time. I can imagine then accidently stumbling on the same Gate that Xykon is attempting to screw with.

Xykon: "Hello Nale, glade to see you and your bad collection of evil double cliches has decided to renew your employment with the future newest member of the pantheon."

Nale: "HA! If you think I'd ever work for you again you demented bag of bones, then I just have one thing to say to you-!"

A few dozen or so elite hobgoblin soldiers lower their spears as one right at the Linear Guild in a close circle. Along with Xykon's named minions bearing down on them. Plus the Black Squadron just for good measure.

Nale: "Er,-What is thy command Me'lord?"

Xykon: "I knew you'd see it my way. I can also reduce your entire vocabulary to 'brains' in two panels or less and it doesn't really matter to me which."

EmperorSarda
2007-12-31, 05:03 PM
The Hobgoblins would be overkill, frankly I doubt that Nale would be stupid enough to resist at all if they meet.

Although if they did meet, it would mean more humor.

Kaelaroth
2007-12-31, 05:12 PM
I think Nale would stay away from Xykon. Evil and twisted he may be... but remember he still has a Wisdom score (supposdedly), which would probably recommend keeping away from the freaking death-god (watch this space!), who, as said, could zombify him in a couple of panels. In my opinion:

Nale's Linear Guild will show up at Girard's gate, making their final appearance... Goodbye Sabine...?