PDA

View Full Version : City of Heroes without the game?

Jibar
2007-12-31, 12:32 PM
So I've been doing some Googling, and have discovered there's a character creator for City of Heroes somewhere out there.
Being a big fan of super heroes and believing there are nowhere near enough super hero games out there, I thought I'd give the whole character creation a go and then maybe pick up the game.
However, I can't actually find the thing.
So I ask you, kind members of the playground, if anybody out there knows of a nice safe link where I can get it?
Hopefully, one that works?

Edit: I found that RPG Library guide, but their link doesn't actually work. It's the actual program I can't find.

Dihan
2007-12-31, 12:34 PM
Instructions are here (http://www.rpglibrary.org/software/cohcc/index.php). I haven't tried it though.

MisterSaturnine
2007-12-31, 12:50 PM
Well, I'm a huge fan of the game, if that helps, and one of my favorite parts has always been the costume creator. Played for about 2 and a half years (with a couple of breaks thrown in), got bored, stopped for almost a year, and just reactivated about a week ago. It's a lot of fun.

TamerBill
2008-01-01, 08:26 AM
Could you not just download the free trial? Seems like that'd give you a much better impression of the game than just the character creator (which does seem to have dropped off the face of the internet).