PDA

View Full Version : A great big Thank-You for the New Year

The Bushranger
2008-01-01, 09:55 AM
As I may have mentioned before, 2007 wasn't exactly the greatest of years for me. But it was more than made up for by my discovery of these forums right here, and the greatest group of people I've ever met in my life.

So on this New Year, not only do I wish each and every one of you the happiest and most prosperous 2008 possible, I'd like to single out a few of you for special thanks. This is by no means an exhaustive list, of course, and please don't feel you've been left out or anything if you aren't mentioned, it's just there's so, so many of you who have made me feel so welcome and done so much for me...

Anyway:

Moon Called - I don't think we exactly got out to the most friendly of starts back when HALO first opened for business, but we've more than made up for that, haven't we? :smallsmile: "Thank you" is not enough to say, but it's all I have...thanks so much for making my fondest dream come true, imouto. *hugs*

Da Rogue - You were the first person I really talked to as opposed to just exchanging zings in SMBG. Our friendship means so much to me, and I can't thank you enough for it. *smooches*

Nexus - You're a writer extrordinaire. Roleplayer of +10 awesomeness. Oathbrother. All-around awesome person. If only everyone in the world could be like you. Thank you, brother. *pounds on back*

Castaras - You have a great sense of humour and you always make me :smallsmile: when I see your posts. Thanks so much for that. *hugs of friendship*

Rainy Knight - You're another extraordinary writer and all-around great guy. As well as one of the people who makes HALO worthwhile. Thanks for putting up with me, my friend. *pokes*

CurlyKitGirl - You're still another person whose writing skills I envy. Always there with a kind word or a witty comment as well. Thanks for being there to cheer me up when I needed it the most. *thankfulness*

Almighty Salmon - You're a fun guy who can roleplay both good and evil characters with equal adeptness. Thanks for the laughs, buddy! *sticks a dagger in Nomlas' back*

Tialait - Your joining HALO increased the Fun Quotient down there by an extraordinary amount. Thanks for making me :smallredface: all the time. *friendliness* :smallredface: :smallwink:

Shas - Having your respect means an awful lot to me. Thanks always for that. *respect repaid*

Ego - You're always fun to have around. And your work on the Picture Thread has been simply awesome. *hugs and inquires about this "quest" thing I keep seeing mentioned*

Queeny - RPing with you has helped me pass boring nights quicker. And you're a pretty swell person yourself as well. Don't ever change that. *hugs*

And all the rest of you - like I said, if you're not on this list, that's no slight at all either intended or implied, it's just if I named all of you who I want to say something about, then I'd bump up against the post character limit in no time at all. So to y'all *heartfelt thank you*.

Here's to a great 2008!!

Volug
2008-01-01, 09:58 AM
There's some other people who I would like to thanks too.
Though I can't take the time right now:smallbiggrin:

So, I would like to share thanks as well. Though the big one from me will have to wait.:smallwink: