PDA

View Full Version : A quick question

blade_runner
2008-01-06, 11:56 PM
I was just reading through the older comics (back when there was less story and more random/slapstick). Sorry if this has been asked before, I haven't looked at these forums in ages.

Anyone else remember that letter Haley got a looooooooong time ago that talked about her ?(dad)? getting kidnapped? Think anything's going to happen with that?

Zarah
2008-01-07, 12:51 AM
Most definitely. It'll likely come up again sometime in the future, probably when we least expect it.

The letter was also seen in On The Origin of PCs, so Rich hasn't forgotten about it.
I'm sure he'll get there eventually.

FujinAkari
2008-01-07, 12:59 AM
It has been widely speculated that Lord Tyrandor (the one holding Haley's father) is the unnamed Warlord who Nale identifies as being his and Elan's father. Additionally, it is believed that he is on the other continent, which is why neither he or that plotline have been pursued heavily, though that promises to change as both the OOTS and Xykon move there in pursuit of the remaining two gates.

factotum
2008-01-07, 03:39 AM
Well, in pursuit of Girard's Gate, anyway--Kraagor's must be on the same continent as they are now, given that Redcloak said they could get to it but they'd have to conquer eight human nations to get there.