PDA

View Full Version : Avatar: the Exalted Airbender (Fanart)

GryffonDurime
2008-01-07, 08:32 PM
Right, so, yeah...Age of the Mairen is probably done for now until I get a better grasp on the medium, so expect various fanart and other one-shot comics. To start things off, a nice long series combining my love of the series Avatar, the Last Airbender, with the WhiteWolf RPG Exalted.

First in the series:
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f102/GryffonDurime/path3057-1.png
Avatar Aang as an Eclipse caste...for rather obvious reasons. He's the mediator between the Spirit World and the Mortal World, an envoy for the beyond.

Sounds pretty Eclipse to me.

Shades of Gray
2008-01-07, 08:48 PM
His right hand looks wonky, but with the no outlines style it looks okay.

Zurpl
2008-01-07, 10:38 PM
Nice. Though I disagree with ^. I think that it does need some kind of line separating the index finger from the rest of the hand. For an example, see Samurai Jack. Just a suggestion, though seeing as how I'm not an artist.

Sneak
2008-01-07, 10:56 PM
I think it's awesome. The hand does look a little weird, but it's just a minor detail.

Your style is so beautiful. Really amazing.

Have I told you that I like it yet? :smalltongue:

Tengu
2008-01-07, 11:25 PM
I always knew that Avatar is a PG version of Exalted! Your art is all kinds of awesome. Can't wait to see the rest!

GryffonDurime
2008-01-08, 11:41 AM
I always knew that Avatar is a PG version of Exalted! Your art is all kinds of awesome. Can't wait to see the rest!

Strangely enough, the number of logical, perfect circles you can create from the show is just absolutely mind-boggling.

Tengu
2008-01-22, 09:09 AM
So... any progress? I hope this wasn't abandoned due to lack of response...

Dallas-Dakota
2008-01-22, 12:37 PM
Great, great, great art!
I thought I had posted already, but I apparently havent:smallsigh:

Did I mention its great art?

GryffonDurime
2008-01-23, 12:52 AM
So... any progress? I hope this wasn't abandoned due to lack of response...

More due to the fact that I've been devoured by that most hated of beasts, school.

But I should have at least another up by the end of the week. I'm thinking Twilight Katara, but it may end up being Zenith Toph.