PDA

View Full Version : Diablo II LoD trouble

Dallas-Dakota
2008-01-09, 11:32 AM
Hey guys.

I'm having some trouble with D2 LoD, it started out around the new year, on their pay-day actually....

Anyway, I only play on battle.net.
It has been disconnecting me on both the Europe and US east realm.
I find this very strange since my brother, who has the same IP etc. same hardware, has no trouble at all except the usuall bit of lagg.

For the three last hours I have been trying to solve this problem.
I have put my firewall on, off and checked the boxes of D2 LoD on, off and on the ? sign thingy.
I have also put Avast on and off.(using all the combinations)
I have also put all other programs off.

So please, advice! PLEASE!
I dont know how to fix it:smallconfused: ..

Winterwind
2008-01-09, 11:37 AM
Diablo II requires you to forward a few ports, 6112 through 6119, as far as I know.

Also, I heard that Blizzard games have problems sometimes if several people log onto the BattleNet from the same IP (I have also heard, however, that this problem has been fixed; nevertheless, if your brother was online with you simultaneously, I would try to find out whether this might have been the cause).

No other ideas, sorry. :smallfrown:

Leper_Kahn
2008-01-09, 07:45 PM
Are you playing with the same CD key with either D2 or LoD? If you are one of you gets booted when someone tries to log on.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-01-10, 10:59 AM
Weeeh problem fixed, was apparently some kind of virus, becouse it was solved when I ran a virus scan and deleted them....

I'm deleting the thread if nobody else got D2 LoD problems in around 3-4 days when the weekend comes.