PDA

View Full Version : Belkar and Xykon, about the same

Alex Warlorn
2008-01-09, 01:32 PM
When you stop and think about it. The only REAL difference between Xykon and Belkar at first was that Xykon was better at killing people. Both used prejudice against their kind ("short people" and sorcerers), as a brief justification for their killing sprees, lack common sense, are vicious, selfish, and none too bright.

The real difference between them now is that Xykon have moved onto the big time. (And he seems fairly more clever than Belkar inspite of his ADD)

David Argall
2008-01-09, 03:40 PM
How can you possibly fail to see the differences between Belkar and Xykon?

Belkar sticks deadly pieces of metal into you.

Xykon hits you with deadly spells.

Alfryd
2008-01-09, 03:59 PM

These are critical issues, people. Pay attention.

Castamir
2008-01-09, 06:46 PM
Both used prejudice against their kind ("short people" and sorcerers),
I haven't noticed Xykon having a grudge against sorcerers, at least not any more than he hates anything that's not dead-dead yet. It's wizards whom he hates the most, together with paladins and other goodie trash.

BisectedBrioche
2008-01-09, 07:42 PM
I haven't noticed Xykon having a grudge against sorcerers, at least not any more than he hates anything that's not dead-dead yet. It's wizards whom he hates the most, together with paladins and other goodie trash.

*facepalm* :smallsigh:

Valiena
2008-01-09, 10:21 PM

Xykon is a sorcerer. It is the anti-sorcererism Xykon faced that the original poster was refering to.

GoC
2008-01-09, 10:54 PM
Actualy Xykon >> Belkar.:smallwink:

JaxGaret
2008-01-10, 12:51 AM
*facepalm* :smallsigh:

You totally ninja'd me on that.

I even literally did a facepalm whilst saying the word facepalm.

On topic: Xykon & Belkar are the win. Go Team CE!

EvilElitest
2008-01-10, 12:12 PM
How can you possibly fail to see the differences between Belkar and Xykon?

Bah, details
from
EE

Morty
2008-01-10, 12:14 PM
It looks like Xykon wouldn't be very different from Belkar if not for sorcerer powers. That, or he'd be making job interviews.

Jayngfet
2008-01-12, 11:24 PM
wich is why I would've loved to see a xykon/belkar bit, maybe he'll get another offer...

Karellen
2008-01-15, 07:06 AM
Yeah, they're about the same.

...so...?

PaladinFreak
2008-01-15, 02:14 PM
I agree. But, when dealing with subordinates, Xykon bashes them into submission with force of personality, wheras Belkar would literally bash them into submission.