PDA

View Full Version : Druid Domains

mostlyharmful
2008-01-10, 06:25 PM
What's the fastest way a druid can get a divine domain? At the moment all I've got is three levels of the Divine Disciple Prc for giving a bonus domain that doesn't require already having a domain, just divine casting. Can anyone get me there in just a feat or whatever? A full domain with power if possible not just adding a domains spells to a druids spell list if possible like with initiate feats.

Trouvere
2008-01-10, 06:42 PM
Well, level 1 if you go with this (http://www.systemreferencedocuments.org/35/sovelior_sage/unearthedClasses.html#druid-domains).

Otherwise, Seeker of the Misty Isle at level 6 would grant the Travel domain.

Rad
2008-01-10, 06:51 PM
I'm AFB now, but I seem to remember that a druid can get levels in contemplative and get two bonus domains.

Trouvere
2008-01-10, 07:09 PM
I have Complete Divine handy. Let's see.

Church Inquisitor... that's no good. A druid can't easily get hold of the spell Zone of Truth, I think.
Radiant Servant requires too many clerical things to bother trying
Divine Oracle... needs 8 ranks in Knowledge (religion), so a vanilla druid can't enter until 14th level
Contemplative needs 13 ranks, so is out of reach!
Seeker of the Misty Isle only needs 4 ranks, so entering at 6th level is possible (in fact, I think it must be easier for a druid to enter than a cleric, since Survival is not usually a class skill for a cleric. If it is, then the cleric probably has the Travel domain already).

Seeker of the Misty Isle has Knowledge (religion) as a class skill, so a level in this would probably then allow near-on-time entry to some of the previously mentioned PrCs - such as Contemplative.

There must be some other domain granting PrCs that I'm forgetting.

mostlyharmful
2008-01-11, 06:51 AM
cheers. :smallsmile: