Sorrak Daark, crusader of death
I love this freaking picture.
HD: d10

Requirements
Alignment: Any evil
BAB: +6
Skills: Hide 2 ranks, Knowledge (religion) 8 ranks, Martial Lore 4 ranks
Feats: Evil Brand, Power Attack
Manuevers: Ability to use 3rd level maneuevers and at least one stance.
Special: The character must have made peaceful contact with an evil outsider who was summoned by him or someone else.

Class Skills: Balance, Concentration, Craft, Diplomacy, Hide, Intimidate, Jump, Knowledge (religion), Knowledge (the planes), Martial Lore, Move Silently and Ride
Skill-points per level: 4+Int modifier

{table="head"]Level|BAB|Fort|Ref|Will|Special
1st|+1|+2|+0|+0|Aura of evil, detect good, smite
2nd|+2|+3|+0|+0|Dark blessing, poison use
3rd|+3|+3|+1|+1|Rebuke undead, stance of despair
4th|+4|+4|+1|+1|Fiendish servant
5th|+5|+4|+1|+1|Flesh reaver
6th|+6|+5|+2|+2|Black knight stance
7th|+7|+5|+2|+2|Tomb-tained soul
8th|+8|+6|+2|+2|Armored stealth
9th|+9|+6|+3|+3|Stance of the underworld
10th|+10|+7|+3|+3|Malign warrior
[/table]

{table="head"]Level|Man. Known|Man. Readied|Stances Known
1st|1|0|0
2nd|0|0|0
3rd|1|1|0
4th|0|0|0
5th|1|0|1
6th|0|0|0
7th|1|0|0
8th|0|1|0
9th|1|0|0
10th|0|0|1
[/table]

Weapon and armor proficiencies: Crusaders of death are proficient with all simple and martial weapons, with all types of armor, and with shields, including tower shields.

Maneuvers: At 1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th and 9th levels, a crusader of death gains new maneuvers known from the Devoted Spirit, Iron Heart or Shadow Hand disciplines. You must meet a maneuver's prerequisite to learn it. You add your full crusader of death levels to your initiator level to determine your total initiator level and your highest-level maneuvers known.
At 3rd and 8th level you gain an additional maneuvers readied(and granted, if applicable).

Stances Known: At 5th and 10th levels, you learn a new martial stance from the Devoted Spirit, Iron Heart or Shadow Hand Disciplines. You must meet the stances prerequisites to learn it.

Aura of Evil(Su): Crusaders of death are pillars of evil and show it. They have an aura of evil, as the cleric class feature with strength equal to their initiator level.

Detect Good(Sp): At will, a crusader of death can use detect good as a spell-like ability, duplicating the effect of the detect good spell.

Smite(Su): Crusader of death levels stack with Crusader levels stack when determining times per day and strength of their smite class feature. If you do not have a smite class feature, you have the smiting power and uses per day as a crusader of your crusader of death level.

Dark Blessing(Su): A crusader of death applies his Charisma modifier (if positive) as a bonus on all saving throws. This does not stack with the crusader's Indomitable Soul class feature or the paladin's Divine Grace class feature.

Poison Use(Ex): Crusader's of death are skilled in the use of poison and never risk accidentally poisoning themselves when applying poison to a weapon.

Rebuke Undead(Su): When a crusader of death reaches 3rd level, he gains the supernatural ability to command and rebuke undead. He commands undead as would a cleric of two levels lower.

Stance of Despair(Su): At 3rd level, a crusader of death can attach a supernatural bonus to any Devoted Spirit or Shadow Hand stance he is currently in as a swift action. This supernatural bonus allows the crusader of death to radiate a malign aura that causes enemies within 10 feet of him to take a -2 penalty on all saving throws.
If the crusader of death exits a stance of the Devoted Spirit or Shadow Hand they lose the benefits of this class feature.

Fiendish Servant: As the blackguard class feature. The level of power of the fiendish servant is determined by the crusader of death's initiator level.

Flesh Reaver(Ex): A crusader of death is adept at ripping or crushing in a way that leaves their enemies in agony. Any melee weapon they wield and are proficient with is considered to be under the effects of the Improved Critical feat.

Black Knight Stance(Su): At 6th level you may take a stance that allows you to be a black knight and a bulwark against the forces of good. You take a swift action to lose the benefits of any stance you're in to gain the benefits granted by this stance. When in this stance, any smite attempt you make against a good opponant deals an additional 1d6 damage per 2 crusader of death levels. Additionally, you gain DR 10/cold iron and good if you are chaotic evil, or 10/silver and good if you are lawful evil, if you are nuetral evil you may choose between the two.

Tomb-tainted Soul: At 7th level, you gain Tomb-tainted Soul as a bonus feat, even if you do not meet the prerequisites for it.

Armored Stealth(Ex): At 8th level you becomes quite skilled at avoiding detection, even if encumbered by even the heaviest of armors. You reduce your armor check penalty for Hide and Move Silently checks equal to half your crusader of death level.

Stance of the Underworld(Su): At 9th level you gain a stance that binds your very soul to the lower planes. You take a swift action to lose the benefits of any stance you're in to gain the benefits granted by this stance. Firstly while in this stance, your weapons count as being under the effects of the corrupt weapon spell and the unholy weapon enhancement. Secondly, you are considered to have the fiendish template.

Malign Warrior(Ex): At 10th level you are a walking pile of concentrated evil. Your type becomes outsider, you gain the native and evil subtypes, you become incapable of aging and cannot die due to aging effects of any kind, and you no longer require food, water or sleep to survive, but you still must breathe like normal outsiders.

http://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/dmg2_gallery/90081.jpg
Hayden Bonesplitter, ex-crusader of Aeomon and crusader of death

Corrupt Weapon
Crusaders of death have access to a special ability which simulates a spell, corrupt weapon, which is the opposing counterpart of the paladin spell bless weapon. Instead of improving a weapon’s effectiveness against evil foes corrupt weapon makes a weapon more effective against good foes.

Krimm_Blackleaf
2008-01-13, 11:35 PM
Anyone?:smallfrown:

wadledo
2008-01-14, 12:24 AM
Stop being so damn awesome!:smallmad:

:smallwink:
Seems perfect, you do this to often to make any obvious mistakes.

Duke Malagigi
2008-01-14, 12:27 AM
It looks rather interesting to tell the truth. That said I'm thinking about a paladin/martial adept PrC. One of the requirements would be the ability to use 2nd level Shadow Hand maneuvers. They’re the light that walks in darkness. Come to think of it that sounds like pretty good title, doesn't it?

RTGoodman
2008-01-14, 12:39 AM
Looks good. Of course, I can't not like a PrC that has as part of a class ability the phrase "At 10th level you are a walking pile of concentrated evil." :smallbiggrin:

Tyonisius
2008-01-14, 10:12 AM
::applauds:: Bravo!

Krimm_Blackleaf
2008-01-14, 11:18 AM
It looks rather interesting to tell the truth. That said I'm thinking about a paladin/martial adept PrC. One of the requirements would be the ability to use 2nd level Shadow Hand maneuvers. They’re the light that walks in darkness. Come to think of it that sounds like pretty good title, doesn't it?

That actually sounds pretty cool. A swordsage/paladin PrC is something I'd really enjoy.:smallbiggrin:

Also glad everyone likes it so much.

Duke Malagigi
2008-01-15, 01:18 AM
That actually sounds pretty cool. A swordsage/paladin PrC is something I'd really enjoy.:smallbiggrin:

Also glad everyone likes it so much.

I'm about to post my Prestige Class and I would like to know what suggestions you for its iconic picture.

Krimm_Blackleaf
2008-01-15, 02:25 AM
I'm about to post my Prestige Class and I would like to know what suggestions you for its iconic picture.

One moment, I'll find something good.:smallbiggrin:

Krimm_Blackleaf
2008-01-15, 02:30 AM
http://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/tob_gallery/99692.jpg

Duke Malagigi
2008-01-15, 02:34 AM
http://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/tob_gallery/99692.jpg

Thank you Krimm.

Krimm_Blackleaf
2008-01-15, 02:38 AM
No problem.