PDA

View Full Version : Ascension before level 20.

Graxis
2008-01-13, 05:31 PM
Can anyone point me to (or post) a good ruleset for ascension to demigod (Divine Rank 1) status before level 20?

I did one preliminary stat-out using the current Deities & Demigods rules, but find it a bit. . . lacking against a four-man party of level twenties. I have some ideas of my own, but before I fly blind here, I wanted to see if anyone had something more concrete.

Thanks in advance,

Graxis

Aquillion
2008-01-13, 05:49 PM
Well, the simpliest way to do it is to get a deity to make a proxy (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/divine/divineMinions.htm#proxies) out of them, which can work for anyone of any level...

Fireball.Man.Guy.
2008-01-13, 05:52 PM
There aren't many places that give rules for ascension. Even deities and demigods just basically says: " We don't want to make rules for this and conflict with people's religions, so we'll just let you decide how to do this."

CASTLEMIKE
2008-01-13, 09:17 PM
The Einherjer template from Dieties and Demigods makes a PC a DR0 power and it has the updates in pdf faq at Wizards and only needed 10+ HD/Levels.

Wizard's also had the Beggar God adventure who started off at DR1 as a level one NPC and kept advancing.