PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Faced Killer

PlatinumJester
2008-01-13, 05:32 PM
Not the rapper, the immensly cool prestige class.

I was thinking of making one and I was wondering if there was a class with a full BAB and Hide/Move Silently as class skills other than the ranger. If not I was thinking of being a Human Black Dragon Shaman until I could qualify.

Also any feats, races or item suggestions would be quite helpful.

BTW we are all level 7 and we are using 32 point buy but I haven't chosen my stats (though Cha will be 16).

Weasel2007
2008-01-13, 06:00 PM
I think I saw a fighter thug varient that dropped its first level feat for 4 skill points a level and some more skills such as hide and MS on his class list.

Captain van der Decken
2008-01-13, 06:16 PM
You mean this? (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/variant/classes/variantCharacterClasses.htm#fighterVariantThug) Doesn't get hide and move silently, unfortunately.

zaei
2008-01-13, 06:20 PM
There's a feat in Heroes of Battle called Guerilla Warrior that makes Hide and Move Silently always class skills for your character.

CASTLEMIKE
2008-01-13, 09:11 PM
Consider adding a Ghastly Visage fiendish symbiote from the Fiend Folio possibly with the +0 LA Planetouched template and a UA/SRD Major Draconic boodline.

Wordmiser
2008-01-13, 09:51 PM
Swashbuckler 1/Thug Fighter 4/Streetfighter 1/GFK X?

PlatinumJester
2008-01-14, 12:19 PM
After careful thinking I have decided to stay as a Dragon Shaman until 7th level since our party lacks a healer or a buffer.

As for feats I haved decided to get the Least + Lesser Mark of Passage as well as Improved Initiative and Power Attack but I need 1 more feat.

Does anyone know of any helpful items?