PDA

View Full Version : Bayonets?

Baron Pineapple
2008-01-13, 06:21 PM
Hi all...

I remember seeing bayonets and pop-out blades for musical instruments and crossbows printed back in 3.0 days, but I cannot for the life of me find a 3.5 source that has them. I am trying to find the source, so I can place it in campaign material for a game I run, but I wanted to have the source material documented and mechanics on-hand before I do so. However, after leafing through all my books, I cannot seem to remember where I saw 3.5 rules for these.

I was hoping someone might be able to help jog my memory with a notation of sourcebook and chapter/page. Anyone?

EL HUEVADOR
2008-01-13, 06:41 PM
They're in Complete Scoundrel.

I only remember the one for the crossbow, which basically turns it into a spear.

Admiral Squish
2008-01-13, 06:44 PM
Hi all...

I remember seeing bayonets and pop-out blades for musical instruments and crossbows printed back in 3.0 days, but I cannot for the life of me find a 3.5 source that has them. I am trying to find the source, so I can place it in campaign material for a game I run, but I wanted to have the source material documented and mechanics on-hand before I do so. However, after leafing through all my books, I cannot seem to remember where I saw 3.5 rules for these.

I was hoping someone might be able to help jog my memory with a notation of sourcebook and chapter/page. Anyone?

It's in complete scoundrel, in the 'equipment section. Don't have the page in front of me, though, but it's easy enough to find.

Baron Pineapple
2008-01-13, 06:48 PM
Ahhh! My thanks! I see the bayonet rules, but I wonder now where I saw the one about blades and musical instruments. Darn it, this one's been stumping me.

Admiral Squish
2008-01-13, 07:08 PM
Ahhh! My thanks! I see the bayonet rules, but I wonder now where I saw the one about blades and musical instruments. Darn it, this one's been stumping me.

I think there's an instrument blade in there somewhere.

Sstoopidtallkid
2008-01-13, 07:16 PM
There's also a sword-bow in Races of the Wild, that may work, too.